Was there ever a point in the history of the US where repatriating all blacks was a serious consideration? If so...

Was there ever a point in the history of the US where repatriating all blacks was a serious consideration? If so, what stopped it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfexaminer.com/preliminary-findings-police-bias-probe-find-sfpd-lacks-discipline-oversight/
cnn.com/2016/08/09/us/baltimore-justice-department-report/
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-findings-two-civil-rights-investigations-ferguson-missouri
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>international homicide rate by nation
>splits up one singular country via race
>unbiased information

xD

So Blacks and hispanics are no longer Americans aye?

I think the case is that European Union countries tend to be ethnically homogeneous, so it is an interesting comparison, especially with left wingers who think gun violence in the US is out of control, when it's really just blacks ruining it for everyone. Really makes you think

>Was there ever a point in the history of the US where repatriating all blacks was a serious consideration?

No. There were people proposing it at various times, but never serious proposals.

Liberia was a swipe at that. Didn't really catch on.

>when it's really just blacks ruining it for everyone. Really makes you think

So yes, Blacks are no longer Americans.

That chart says one of two things.

Blacks and hispanics have a predisposed genetic disposition to kill others .The other is a much deeper problem rooted in your society, which you probably can't see cause you're white and privileged.

You're taking the easy route to avoid addressing the actual issue.

>gun violence is not out of control
>only when you identify and separate the Americans causing the problems
That really does not logically compute.

>The other is a much deeper problem rooted in your society, which you probably can't see cause you're white and privileged.

Wherein lolberals believe "dey poverty" and "dey culcha" are complex reasons for black people disproportionately committing crimes, even when we control for poverty. Very good, yes.

Poverty is obviously not the only problem.

Poverty is the biggest problem, after that probably mental health.

mhm, poverty still not the only problem.

You are in agreement with me though, it's a problem with your society, not for some reason the fact that they are black or hispanic.

Can you delete this thread now?

Why is it arrests and not convictions when the justice department has already shown racial bias amongst the police exists?

Wouldn't conviction rate be a better metric?

I'm not the OP, fagboy.

>Why is it arrests and not convictions when the justice department has already shown racial bias amongst the police exists?

source? how significantly do you think this affects the statistics (quote a number please)?

>source?
sfexaminer.com/preliminary-findings-police-bias-probe-find-sfpd-lacks-discipline-oversight/
cnn.com/2016/08/09/us/baltimore-justice-department-report/
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-findings-two-civil-rights-investigations-ferguson-missouri

The department of Justice probes of different police forces over the past several years.

And what number I think doesn't matter as it's from my ass regardless.

Now answer my question, why use purposely misleading statistics like arrest rates instead of something more solid like conviction rates?

Not to agree or disagree with your point but using purposely misleading statistics is shady and makes me question the validity of your argument.

>In the 111,590 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was white, 44.5 percent of the offenders were white, and 33.6 percent of the offenders were black. In the 36,620 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was black, 100 percent of the offenders were black, and 0.0 percent of the offenders were white. The table explains that 0.0 percent means that there were under 10 incidents nationally.

Daily reminder that in 2005 there were 40,000 black on white rapes in the US and not a single white on black rape.

hmm, really makes you think

BLACKS GOOD BOYS THEY DINDU NUFFIN THEY JUST KILLIN PEOPLE CUZ WHITEY BE RAYCISS N SHEIT

>murdering people is in the blackmans genes

A propensity towards homocidal violence is more prevalent in sub Saharan African populations than in say East Asians or ashkenazi Jews. #notall

this but unironically

So ur saying because im a spic im more likely to murder someone than my neighbor, who lives in the same area, makes the same amount of money, etc. And that's why he's been to prison for assault and I haven't. Lmao

Average iq of spics is like 87. It's apprent in your post because you can't fucking comprehend what an average is.

I am saying literally the opposite, what you have said is what that image claims, if you had any reading comprehension you would have actually understood the post.

Back to school, if it doesn't get shot up.

Meant to reply to the other fag

>Blacks and hispanics have a predisposed genetic disposition to kill others
Thats not how genetics work you fuck ass.

probably because most black girls are pretty uggo desu senpai

That's exactly my point though.

>implying poverty is the only factor

>what is thug culture?

>what is single motherhood?

>what is shit education?

>FBI Uniform Crime Report stats
>shady
Wew lad

Also nice sources there famalam, I forgot statistical disparities counted as proof of racism now. I suppose if law enforcement disproportionately targets black people the only reasonable explanation is pervasive institutional racism, I mean, obviously police would never focus enforcement efforts on a population just because they commit an overwhelming proportion of crime, that's just absurd, and frankly conspiratorial thinking!

Clearly despite decades of intensive diversity training, affirmative action hiring, and minority outreach efforts, despite cultivating a social climate where being publicly labelled a racist means the utter destruction of your career and social standing, we simply have not been able to do anything to stop the monstrous, unfalsifiable tornado of frothing race hatred that is the American police officer. God help every poor brown soul in this country, for the demon that is white racism haunts the halls of every institution in this country yet! Ever lurking in the heart of every white man, patiently waiting for a chance to overpower his senses and destroy every black body within reach! is there nothing we can do to stop the white man's endless blood lust?

Seriously, stop being silly man.

So you're not going to answer why you're using arrests as a statistic rather than convictions?

Cool good talk.

I love these strawman arguments
>That chart says one of two things.
By setting the comparison up and claiming that there can only exist two explanations you're intentionally avoiding any discussion of potential causes.

>which you probably can't see cause you're white and privileged.
"if you disagree you don't understand" assists in anything except perpetuating that selfsame argument. It's also blatantly horseshit due to the lack of a falsification condition

>You're taking the easy route to avoid addressing the actual issue
Again, not actually an argument for either of the blatantly binary options you've provided

Now then, let's discuss america's problems using a purely statistical approach:
Correlations (not necessarily causations) with violent crime by state shows the highest p values with (in order): Population Density, Poverty, Education, Racial Demographics

The poverty is skewed out by the low population density of the Appalachians despite the entire area being dirt poor (I am continuously surprised why the americans find it ok to bash "rednecks" who are a bunch of poor, uneducated country fucks that stand absolutely no chance of escaping their situation, but if you point out that they are statistically even worse off than the black population then not only is it not ok to even draw the comparison, but you're probably somehow racist for suggesting it)

So then; if I had to select a group of people who would statistically commit crime at a higher rate, I would want to look for a group of people in a high population density area (cities) who were poor, and who were relatively less educated. Now then in order to attempt to solve these problems I might want to try and correct against these factors rather than pretending that the entire thing comes down to race as a soapbox for bullshit unsubstantiatable ideologies that require an entirely illogical basis to describe themselves.

Sorry, guess my last post was too subtle.

Arrest stats are a generally accepted metric for measuring criminality, the FBI Uniform Crime Report in particular is widely regarded as the leading source for this type of data. Your objections to the validity of this source are three links showing police departments disproportionately focusing law enforcement efforts towards minorities, which apparently establishes the existence of widespread institutional racism, invalidating arrest records as a reliable source.

This is straight up retarded. First, as I previously established, a statistical disparity isn't proof of racism. Police focus a larger share of their resources targeting black people because black people commit an overwhelming amount of crime relative to their population size. You seem to reject this notion, because fuck Occam's Razor I guess, since "cops be raciss and shiet". Despite what Ta-Nehisi Coates may have told you, this isn't an argument. You don't get to just dismiss a reliable source because MUH BLACK BODIES. While we're throwing out FBI data as racist, let's just go all in and throw U.S. Census data out too, or BLS data. Bet you didn't know that black people are 80% of the population and hold 100% of the CEO jobs in this country, did you, you fucking racist? Well good luck disproving that shit without using any of the white devil's statistics!

Why would you think conviction data would somehow be a more reliable source anyways? It's obvious that you would just use your unfalsifiable racism card on that to move the goalposts again. Checkmate white man, I've got a link to an article about a judge who said the N-word, nice try! Must be pretty easy to win arguments when your opponent has to meet an arbitrary burden of proof you can change whenever you want.

Since it's clear you just enjoy arguing in bad faith and don't have an argument, I'll just assume I'm correct.