/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

fuck you nigger mod edition

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:discord.gg/m78sN4q
Horde:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft nostalrius

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwqKGOby9Uhtbkl0YnNkellEdFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for fuck off incompetent mods

>Pottu banning non-chinks indiscriminately
>Pottu acknowledging accounts are likely hacked but refusing to allow a ban repeal
>Literal gold seller banned, allowed repeal
>Ajinn warning for "griefing" opposing faction by: chain polymorphing, "ninja'ing" mobs; things carebear blizzard have literally stated that they allow
>Banned for accidently buying the wrong things off the AH
>Banned for farming DM too much
>Banned for having "too much gold" at any point in time
>Still lag
>Still crashes
>Buggier than Old Nost
Kronos was dogshit but I'm already sick of Pottu's, Ajinn's, and the chinamen's shit and I'm going back. It might be a little dead because everyone up and left as soon as they heard the word name "Nost" and will refuse to admit they fucked up and go back but it's better than remaking accounts every few days because I got banned for buying the wrong thing off the AH.

>also pic
Kronos awaits you, my friends.

based mods deleting these racist hate speech filled threads

pottu is a god

Which one of you cucks is this?

message one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077

WIENERSTEVE DIDN'T BUY FUCKING GOLD FUCK YOU POTTU YOU JUST DON'T LIKE STEVE YOU NIGGER

In before this gets deleted too.

So why the fuck is the Elysium forum all black and in Russian now? Did it get hacked?

Set the theme at the bottom. I see both russian and english forums.

So uh why arent we allowed to kill hogger

>""""""nostbulls"""""" crosspost for weeks about how much better it's going to be on their "real" wow experience.
>xiaos uncontrolled
>mods and bugs ban-waving players
>general is so shit mods have to delete them

ummm....nostbabs?
how is this every meant to compete with retail again?

>bottom comment
Fucking savage

you actually had me until you said retail

>WIENERSTEVE
who?

look at all these accounts the chinks stole, kek what a joke

screencap from plebbit

That's what you get for loot counciling all the best gear to yourselves instead of spreading it out among the raid. All it takes is one guy to get banned for selling gold and all those items are gone. Pantheon are a garbage guild anyway, nobody will miss them. They let a "melee" hunter raid with them lmao

Post the ones that are 30+ and the 60 warrior in Silithus, my god that makes me angry.

it's time to go back to Rebirth lads

with like only 40 active players left it's practically Fresh even

and all 40 of them speak English

gold buying shitter whose guild is still in denial over the ban

This seems overtuned...

sounds like a happy ending

Pantheon was loot council for only a few months in the beginning, sounds like you're a pro by default cuck who gives all their shit to buzy. Surprised a "garbage" guild was one of the top guilds in the United States despite being made up of a bunch of people who didn't really give a shit about consumes or big dicking dps. It was a cool laid back vibe and now that kanes gone (who allowed nightninja the special snowflake faggot) its even chiller.

bcause you are griefing by messing with chinese players progression
not even joking

Someone told me the chinks got these accounts from some other private server that was hacked?

can someone explain

Inv inv!

Thanks for helping me kill Tharil'Zun and also a few chinese guys who were insulting us!

Kronos was even worse than nost. KYS

np and yes the chinks are awakening from their slumber

Some people are retarded enough to use the same login info for several different private servers, so if one servers database is compromised, then all the accounts of those people are compromised.

why does pottu love supporting the illegal internal bypass of chinese internet security laws?

what does he have against the chinese? does he just view them all as criminals to the point where he doesn't even consider chinese law a legitimate entity in international policies?

based

The idea is that some server (playtbc?) sold their account database to the chinks who then tried the account name and password on elysium. Enough people are dumb enough to use the same name/pass and got their stuff stolen.

Yeah. Currently leveling a druid and it's not right how far away I can see rogues/cats stealthed.

>shilling a dead discord
u can do better than this

Did anyone find the illegal danish though?

I don't know sorry, I had to log off so Sylvester wouldn't kill me.

Alexensual is a qt :3

N O S T

C O R E

So can other people see that unique skin hack that people keep posting?

he gets money from the chinese goldsellers in exchange for not banning them. old banned chinese players were unbanned, chinese players can appeal bans, even on old nost he was helping the chinese out

Yeah thats one of the theories, it seems a lot of people were affected by this though so its more likely elysium's own database was the one hacked

that's not true, i love you madty haha

yes

and so can the mods

Someone sold their database, Elysium's database got leaked, or the old nostalrius database got leaked.
I'm thinking the old nostalrius database got leaked or its on Elysium's end.

Did the chinks raise the price of swiftthistle? Last time I checked 10 stacks was 40 something silver. Now it's 2-3 gold.

better safe than sorry

Pro by default are also garbage like team blackout and all the other noob guilds. Yeah I remember hearing how he got benched because we meme'd you guys so hard over it.

If Nost was up to your standards but Kronos wasn't you're baiting me, didn't play in the last 5 months of Nost's lifespan, or genuinely a retarded Nost fanboy.

Welp, I've reached the part in Silverpine where the mobs resist all my spells

Time to go to The Barrens

Yeah, from Bostalrius.

the two known servers that had accounts and passwords either "leaked", stolen, or outright literally sold were playtbc and project60. I believe project60 was a honeypot solely for obtaining nost accounts and I'm sure there were a few others as well, but it was a bigger one.
There were a couple that opened up, even just saying they were for people to try out addons and spells at 60, so they could grab accounts and passwords.
Like the other dude said, LOTS of people use the same account and/or password on several servers (but they'll typically swear up and down that they don't).

This doesn't mean that there isn't a breach or something funky didn't happen with the transfer of old nost accounts, just saying the honeypot thing is real and i've talked to fags who got their shit compromised, and playtbc or project60 were the likely culprits.
FYI, a dude named Radeghost is the guy who sold the playtbc account info and should be a name to watch for as he's a confirmed faggot.
It's obvious but NEVER EVER EVER use the same login or pw in different places.

Also FYI, the russians are incompetent and don't have an automatic way to update your password, but if you click the "forgot password" shit, you'll get a link through email that will take you to a spot to reset/change it. I'd suggest using complete nonsense and numbers and saving it to a text file.

LITERALLY the only thing kronos did wrong was pathfinding and glancing blows and some lazy scripting and the whole new hardwar-

N-NOST IS WORSE THOUGH, LIKE FOR REAL

for real though nost is actually worse, and has been since the squinting scourge

Okay /cfg/ when??? How long will it take people to realize this server is a lost cause?

maybe next year when cf goes into open beta

>tfw dunno whether to wear +shadow dmg or +spirit gear when farming as spriest (spirit tap)
toughie

when there is a better server up

I love this theory, but wouldn't there be way easier methods of making money above-board that wouldn't be as risky or involve secret agent bullshit?
Like they could have a chinese only server with a literal cash shop and it would be wildly successful. We wouldn't even have to know about it if they're worried about their "core values" and other shit. The nost name is huge for the chinese and they would eat that shit up -- the main purchaser of gold are chinese fags. Also weinersteve.

i'm so tired at this very moment

i am dead fucking serious

i would go to bed to get some sleep but i'm too tired to move my legs

this will be the last thing i type today

goodnight friends

damage

>tfw super casual normalfag friends who level like once per week complaining that I'm so far ahead of them and calling me an addict
Goddamn

i'll do that. farming my way to epic mount.

that will be summer at the earliest, really. Sucks.
I'm hopeful because crestfall sounds amazing so far but have no real faith in anything ever being good.
Also Asura is a furry degenerate and won't let me in the closed beta because i called him fat.

God damn if I wasnt in this Live Strath run for a quest I would ditch this group so bad.
We have the ever classic terrible girl gamer being carried hardcore by her guildies.
Im talking a level 54 hunter with full boe epics and blues. HAND OF FUCKING JUSTICE.
There is a warrior somewhere forever mad.
The best part? Bitch is melee.

> on my way to buy my level 40 mount
>a fucking BiS warrior is chilling beside the mount vendor
FRESH
NOW

screenshots plz

GRRRRL GAMERS, XD

Sleep tight :3

doesn't matter where you play, you'll always be behind the curve friendo

>acting like this will be any different on Fresh
See you by the vendor :^)

>try to confirm cross-race skins work
>make orc, exit game, exit WPE, login to char
>ask 5 times in valley of trials for confirmation
>then sen'jin village
>then razorhill
>finally in the middle of fucking orgrimmar
>no one ever responds, only direct communication is from chink goldseller bots whispering me

christ
could anyone help me out and confirm this shit in Valley of Trials PvE?

I thought the gold farming was just a meme. I get at least 3 messages like this every 5 minutes. Absolutely fucking awful.

shitters will always be shitters, sry

can I just wait to use my nost token on the fresh server?

who is this cum summoner?

yea sure

Should I?

>tfw you are able to farm so hard that you force people out of the zone.

I love hunters

yes

Yeah I can meet you there. Give me 5 mins.

They might not go the "above the board" route (ironic as that is in context of legally grey private servers) because of the successful 88 million dollar lawsuit against a WoW private server with microtransactions a few years ago.

Does the password change command really work or is it just a meme?

/tar bipeep

>every single MMO company recognizes China as the black hole of no fun gold trafficking bullshit that it is
>nearly all private servers do as well, often just outright banning VPNs

>Nostalrius
>UHHH RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH??? WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE *EVERYONE* GETS TO PLAY!
>YELLOW LIVES MATTER HELLO

IGN?

No. It used to, but they turned it off.

get SpamThrottle. Here is a link to one that disables the channel invite spam as well.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwqKGOby9Uhtbkl0YnNkellEdFk

If I haven't been hacked yet, is it worth changing my password? I'm always paranoid about these things

Can't really remember my Kronos login, but it may be the same as my Nost login, prolly isn't but still

Yep, it actually works, always makes me freaked out when I change my password.

Likewise you can just do "forgot password" on the website control panel nowadays but only do that if you have an email that ISN'T hotmail

Don't like starting drama... but I will take a screenshot of her gear for shits and giggles.
Give me a few

KILL IT

For the record, that doesn't disable chat invite spam it disables virtually all chat invite messages from appearance.

In the off chance you are invited to a channel though you'll probably have been talking to the guy that invited you anyway so you'll know you've been invited without the message

Does stealth feel shitty on this server? This kind of helps prove my anecdotal feeling but hoping other people agree.

didnt know that. thanks.

It does yes, that's why I tested ti with him.

It works.