smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11542461
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Atsuro is purest and most perfect SMT waifu

Holy fuck this is terrible. Frame rate is pretty bad, too.

Imagine if Atsuro was in SMTIV.

Was he the Neutral Heroine in Devil Survivor? He never left your side, unlike Yoohoo.

He's a bitch that got NTR'd by Abel.

you haven seen shit nigga

It gets worse? I figured it would get better after learning skills and getting weapons.

>A Drakengard/Nier game
>bad
That's all of them except for Platinum's

You get to fly a cool dragon around that can fuck shit up, more weapons and allies.

drakengard is easily one of the worst games I've ever played

/smtg/ - Drakengard general

Yoko doing a SMT game would be great

;)

at least we have a discussion now going on lel

/caviagen/ is back boys. DoD is the future of /smtg/. Posting best intoner.

now that is shit taste if i ever seen some

Well I mean, Yoko Taro asked Atlus for a job. Who knows, we might get a Shin Megami Tensei x Drakengard type game like TMS#FE.

This is the future of SMT guys

Smt go when?

You're the one that's posting the worst SMT protag, not me.
What's so remarkable about Candy Crush?

>pokemon go
That was fun, for like, a month.
>metroid
Shit.
>candy crush saga
Shit.
>dragon quest builders
A better minecraft but still shit.
>battlefield 1
It's okay.

Overall he has shit taste.

strawpoll.me/11542461
vote

Who knows. I'm still waiting for my Megaten x Musou game after Koei showed interest in the franchise.

I can't, I've already voted.

Didn't Atlus (both the Persona and SMT teams) tell them they were interested in it too?

>TMS#FE.

thiskillthesmt

2016 was a shit year to be honest.

>the new 2017 game turns out to be a Megaten themed Musou game

Would you be fine with this, /smtg/?

Hopefully its not stuck on the Switch

But since its musou its probably going to be on PC

Maybe? I like musous but you know half the playable characters are going to be from Persona 3/4/5.

I want MegaTen themed Dissidia and Theatrhythm games, but I'd be okay with a Musou game too.

I hope it's on the switch. It'd give me a reason to buy one.

who is the faggot with the pantsu in the head

as long as i get piercy, demidork, maya and raidou id be happy

I am going to play as the best girl, Nozomi

>It'd give me a reason to buy one.
Why would you want to buy Nintendo's latest under powered gimmick fest?

Life can be cruel, but not THAT much.

All things considered, Tecmo doesn't go full retard when choosing a roster for their fanservice games; although I would expect a lot of Persona DLC.

Because I know there's going to be at least 1 games I'm gonna want on it, and knowing myself, I'll buy it for that 1 game. It helps if there are more games that I'll want on it.

It's nice having money to spend on things.

Money was a mistake.

Living was a mistake

not listening to the white was a mistake

Listening to them just created DEMONIC GENE and -Prayers-.

ascribing value to the white was a mistake

>this question
kys

>20XX
>creating gods from concepts

What?

Soooo, why aren't there Persona users in the mainline games? We know that Devil Summoners and Persona users exist in the same universes, thanks to Persona 2's inclusion of Kyouji Kuzunoha and Tamaki Uchida. There shouldn't be anything stopping Persona users from existing in say, SMTIV, right?

Fuck, the differences between Demons and Personas is confusing. Demons are created by observation, groups of people believing them into existence, and Personas come from the Sea of Souls, or collective unconsciousness. In Persona Q, it was said that being like Chronos were formed by humanity's ideas about higher beings controlling the workings of the world.

I'm confusing myself more. Shadows are also essentially the same thing as Personas, except they're wild and untamed. Guess that explains why Demons come out of Shadows in Persona 5 and turn into Personas. Huh, I guess that explains why you can negotiate with Demons in P1/2 and summon Personas with their cards.

Wait. Didn't Eternal Punishment say something about it? Something to do with the Magnetite rock in Seven Sisters High School.

>muh autistic continuity
pls stop

And on that note.

The Atma Virus brings out a person's true self, and unlike the Red Pills, Avatar Tuners can turn back into humans. They're essentially the same thing, only the virus is more effective.

>an avatar tuner is the same thing as a persona user
Call me when a Persona user can shapeshift into a Persona, and back again, on demand. Also, call me when Persona users suffer from a crippling cannibalistic hunger that turns them into mindless beasts unless sated regularly.

But can they contain their hunger?
Even the Karma Society knows this is a big issue.

Amta AVatars are more Cannibal Personas. The demon is built into your dna as part of your incarnation.

The Four Archangels, Satan, etc. had been in DDS for a good number of years as they're scientists before the virus awakened them. Cept Satan chilling in the Sun.

A physical manifestation of a persona happend in the old persona games. Shiori even got possessed by a rogue persona/demon Wendigo in Tatsuya's scenario.

I want to eat Sera.

I was under the impression that the Satan, Seth, Vishnu, Shiva and what-not in the Sun were the real deal, and that only the ones on Earth were "fake".

That's not what I said nigger. An avatar tuner is the same thing as a human who took red pills. Which would be kind of like what happened to Shiori Miyashiro in Eternal Punishment, who turned into a Wendigo. She was not a persona user, but a human turned demon.

Basically, some humans end up turning into their true selves, as demons, and others can summon them as Personas instead.

Demons need to consume magnetite to keep their corporeal form, which is why they hunt humans (and eat red pills). Avatar Tuners need it to stay in control. They'll never satisfy their hunger.

It's still not even remotely the same thing. A physical manifestation, or a possession, is not the same as shapeshifting INTO a demon. Especially not when said ability comes with the aforementioned ravenous hunger.

No they reincarnate. All things are reincarnate.

There's even a Cu Chulainn in the Junkyard who doesn't know if he should embrace being a pretty white man, be bleck like the rest of the Solids, or find a new identity due to the being inside him thar's awakened.

She rejected the awakening of her persona and forcing an artificial awakening is what lead to that. Red Pills turn people into random demons unless you have a connection with said demon. Minako tells you this and it's why she ate three Ishtar related demon souls in IV.

Avatar Tuners eat for Magnetite just like demons do, and the gods in persona sustain their existence via the magnetite given off by humans via their beliefs.

P5's Villain whole plan is based around using said belief to fuel his existence. Even stuffing a bunch of aether born of human emotions together can manifest them.

An avatar is as much a part of you as a persona, because everything is Data. Even the soul.

>Red Pills turn people into random demons unless you have a connection with said demon.
Right, similar to how the Atma Virus can turn people into random demons (the random encounters you find), or certain special demons like the main characters and the archangels.

Whats the Thuata De?

No the Atma turns them into the demon whose data is part of their very being. Thus their true self. That data is part of them from the moment they're born as part of the cycle of metempsychosis.

This true self talk reminds me of a girl on the Smite forums who was fully convinced she was the reincarnation of the Egyptian goddess Neith. People these days try to hard to be special.

If it makes you feel better she's probably one of the generics like Ghoul/Preta/Slime/Angel/Etc. that are the majority.

The name of the submarine in FMP

Why is smt4 so fucking boring

because the lawfag is boring

johnny is a cuteboy you can fuck off failure of a messiah

because the game was made for a gimped ass platform

Because Atlus's A-teams were working on DeSu, P5, and EOU and 2U.

Because Navarre isn't a main character

I feel betrayed

lawful guys playing games? law people don't really do fun, how is that possible?

But law is the most fun. Unless your definition of fun is being killed by an oni two minutes from your front door for no reason in particular.

what fun stuff do law people do?

The same things most people do, but without having to take time out for wars, to starve to death, or getting in arbitrary fights with people they know due to having anger management issues? Those negatives are replaced with having a closer connection with people you know, since you are more ordered to unity. You can probably have buttsex with your m8 without it being weird.

Should I take multi target spells or stronger single target ones in SMT4A?

ie should I pick Mazio or Zionga?

Zionga. Never take multi target spells unless they're physical/almighty.

would recreational sex really be allowed in a society ruled by law?

Playing SMT IV at the moment.
Is it better to teach demons as many different elemental spells as possible? Or is it better to let them focus on a single element and fill the rest with passives?
Also, do pleroma and high pleroma skills stack?

They stack.

And it doesn't matter. SMT4 is as ez as most SMT and you'll be throwing away and overwriting skills constantly. Having multiple flavors of magic for press turns and smirk is incredibly strong though.

That's a case by case question, really. Not often are you always going to have a passives vs multiple flavors of spells fusion choice, and some passives are better than others, and lower tier damage spells are almost useless once you've tiered away from them even if you get a free turn out of them.

>and lower tier damage spells are almost useless once you've tiered away from them even if you get a free turn out of them
Are they really? I've read that the only difference between the spell tiers is the base damage. And with enough Ma Agi hits just as hard as Agidyne for a lot less MP.

That could be true but over the course of a normal game you aren't going to be getting that huge a magic stat variance on your demons. I defer to expert number crunchers in that regard then.

Lawfags are only against degeneracy, and birth-control methods.

Yes, but only if its not done in any risky ways that could lead to problems that they didn't calculate to be worth the risk. As strange as it might seem, remember that the only character in series we see cracking down on sex is lucifer. And in a social system where everyone is arranged to take care of everyone, and less jealous, certain problems would have the consequences heavily mitigated

>Lucifer cracking down on sex
What? When?

Why do physical skills take MP in 4 and 4A as opposed to the rest of the series?

In SMTII, when you fight crowley. He is bitching that he is so horny because he wanted to have an orgy and it was the perfect day for one since it was a full moon, but lucifer forbade it. So he will let off his aggression by killing you. And transforms into master therion.

Strange Journey did it too.

That wouldn't be a problem if physical demons actually had any MP.

It's still dumb to have to deal with incredibly tiny mana pools for your characters if they still need mana to do their skills.

no mt1/2 no voting

>people bitching that megaten is getting worse
>the newer games are higher rated.

>dragon horde has 4 reinforcements
Does it ever end, I just wanted to level grind off of some slightly above my level demons.

That there
That's not me
I go
Where I please
I walk through walls
I float down the Liffey

People are all bland robots in Law and don't enjoy any of it and only do it to serve a purpose.

That is if the Lawfaqs in charge haven't already altered them with demon genes, standing on a pillar singing gods praises 24/7 for all eternity, being offered as rape brides to evil fqction bug people, turned into the elite chosen Lawfags that will live under the sun with the Atma virus and the Cyber Shaman to keep them from going crazy, or YHVH just going fuck it and having Satan kill everyone anyways.

>People are all bland robots in Law and don't enjoy any of it and only do it to serve a purpose.

Yeah, that's not a thing. Demons think not being able to fuck over other people and amass infinite personal wealth may as well be that, but there's no actual indication that that's what the people are actually like. Even angels look diverse and clearly have different personalities and personal aesthetics, much less the humans who are never made as much into a group mind as angels are. Of course they enjoy it, since them enjoying it -is- the purpose. Their world is structured to focus on benefiting people happiness wise and preventing suffering as opposed to focusing on "muh license to be an asshole."

In fact, once experiencing a law world it would probably be considered intense suffering or disappointment to go back to anything else. Not just because there is no longer an assurance of being taken care of that frees up worry for your own interests, but because spite is reintriduced to people in a way that will make opening up to eachother less common, and people will go back to being closed off and distant from eachother. So if anything many people are missing out on experiences of being closer with eachother that are simply not as common when you're not in a law world that makes it more intuitive to not close yourself off. Its the people in neutral worlds who aren't really experiencing the best life has to offer.

I want a world shaped by the strong with a meritocracy system

Demonica or Samurai Attire?

You won't experience such a world because you'd be unworthy and dead, and you can be creeped out by soulless, tasteless drones without being a dumb demon or chaos.

In a Law world you are ignorant to your suffering, typically because anything that can make you realize it is gone.

And angels have had pretty bland personalities unless they're the leaders of the faction or the Yosuga loving ones.

Not to mention Demons are still angelz regardless of falling, so of course they have plenty of personality as Chaosretards.

And the dumb Neutralfaggot Fiend Angels join Lucy half the time for Muh Chaos against Law despite working for God.

I want a world where I'm alone.

>You won't experience such a world because you'd be unworthy and dead,

So? I'm talking about what's best overall, not what's best for me. In fact, you're making a mistake. Why are we assuming that I'm living right at the time its set up? People born after the fact are obviously born into the existing law world. From a veil of ignorance, a law world moving indefinitely into the future maximizes your likely benefits.

>you can be creeped out by soulless, tasteless drones without being a dumb demon or chaos.

You tend to be less so though once you drop the status quo bias and realize that [exactly like humans already are] isn't the pinnacle of how existence could be, and that something seeming alien doesn't make it bad.

>In a Law world you are ignorant to your suffering, typically because anything that can make you realize it is gone.

I think you meant to say aren't having suffering. You may be ignorant of the fact that use can use muh demonic knowledge to fuck over people for your own gain, but that only increases total suffering, so this is a good thing. Whyever would it be a "bad" thing to live in a world where things like rape, etc are literally unthinkable and instead of having those kinds of thoughts people have more beneficial ones? They aren't not having thoughts. They're just not having retarded shortsighted selfish ones.

>And angels have had pretty bland personalities

Based on what? Their designs are as varied as chaos demons, and they even have different skincolors. If anything chaos demons seem to have more monotonous personalities, since most of them seem all about "muh violence" and impulsivity. Since they live in a paradigm where -everyone- has to be strong enough to not have thier shit wrecked they have less time to focus on other things. In a law world this issue does not exist. So there's nothing impeding specialization in the sense your personal contribution brings. The different angels are all associated with different things.