/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more

/sthg/ #639 - Having Fun Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/Developments

Reminder to go slow

FIRST for Ugly Sally!

Remove boom

Most and least favorite episodes of Boom?
Most: The biggest fan episode
Least: That one robot dog episode

Is Knuckles black?

>Letting the thread die this early

Bump!

Is Nicole black?
Dr Elidy DOES have a lot of parallels with Nate Morgan

Bump is not good with her job

now does this one have a fetus in it?

Is Sonic really fast?

Nope. He's a jackass...........nah, that's an insult to jackasses. He's a no good, yellow, son of a bitch, egg sucking dog!!!!

Nicole's brown rice

Dead

Give me one request guys. Something kinda simple. i'm testing out my new tablet.Keep it to game only sonic characters please.

Where is everybody?

Draw a Super Shadow!

Feral Sally or Feral Amy
>

>Keep it to game only sonic characters please.
nigga

Classic Eggman in a lab coat and bow tie.

This is probably an oddly specific request, but draw Vanilla in her normal outfit except that the skirt of her dress has been replaced with tights. White, if colored.

Fine.
Bean and Bark

Werehog Sonic

So which game character are high likely to appear in the Boom cartoon?

I'd put Rouge, Silver, and Blaze up for appearing in Boom.

I think the Chaotix would be fun, since they are already silly characters, but I doubt they'll be in.

Big, Rouge, E-123, Cream, Blaze, Silver

Probably in that order

Welp nevermind now that tablet is acting up and wont give me any pen sensitivity. Sorry I will make it up to you guys

S'alright, user.

It's fine
Just take off the name next time tho
Rouge, Silver, and Blaze like what said going off of popularity alone, since outside of Shadow, Silver, and the ones already in the show from the get go those are the most popular

>Just take off the name next time tho
When it's an actual drawfag taking requests, it's okay, calm down.

IS it? The last time I tried using my name, the very next post after mine told me to take it off or fuck off.

That's because /sthg/ has a lot of autismos who don't understand context, much less understand that's the very fucking reason the name/trip function exists.

This is best headcanon

Found this at Toys R Us. Thought it was silly that this specific one had the comic in upside down, so I bought it.

Speaking of comics, is there an upcoming Team Chaotix comic?

I could have sworn I got an email about one coming last week or yesterday, but I can't find the email anymore and I'm beginning to think I imagined it.

Interesting choice for the comic that comes with it.

>Speaking of comics, is there an upcoming Team Chaotix comic?
Already happening. Almost over, really.

So, once Boom ends, what's going to happen to Sticks? Japan loves her for some reason and since Sega are whores for any and all japanese attention that's positive I doubt she'll die with the rest of her franchise, I think she even has a sonic channel profile

what if shes in 2017? not as a new character just there to cement that shes part of the main series

I kinda don't want her to make the jump over.

>Listening to Sonic Music because bored while doing Animal Crossing tonight
>Start listening to His World
>Check related music
>Sonic - His World (Dubstep)
>Think to myself "Sure. Why not" and laugh

Me neither, but that's mostly because she'll probably appear in the main series without any introduction of how she met Sonic and the others. As a matter of fact, did it ever explain how she met Team Sonic in Boom?

Sticks' intro video mentions that she was raised in the wilderness. Sonic and the gang probably met her while on a mission or just exploring.

Slow night, huh?

This proves that Cirno can defeat Sonic!

That makes sense. I kind of thought she appeared with no introduction and wanted us viewers to think she been friends with Sonic since the beginning like Dulcy in Satam.

Here we go again

actually die, autist

Top fucking kek.

This shitstain of a general deserved this.

nice

and what glorious general do you hail from, Sir Faggotton?

Not much of a feat

Magnificent.

Witnessed...hey, wait. This isn't /a/. Someone call my lawyer.

impressive

someone go tell /a/

oh boy
time for autists to sperg in this thread for hours on end

that's what we usually do

isn't that what they were already doing ;^)

Thanks KoG

are you seriously implying it is any different normally

at least it's over something related to sonic on a miniscule but notable level
this is just unfiltered retardation to try and be hip and cool and fit into the "le kewl klub"

Well, thanks for livening things up, I guess.

>April 1st
Must've been one hell of a prank.

Never mind the posts say 01/4, it's just difficult to see them.

oooooh

Tiny Sally in your pocket.

BAKA BAKA

Well shit

Most: The Biggest Fan
Least: Guilt Tripping

Runner up for Most favorite: "The Shadow Episode." I know it has a name but that's what we really know it as.

>unironically watching shows intended for kids even if they're video game related
>unironically watching a show aimed at American kids meaning edgy poorly written humor aimed at normies that probably reaches ratchet and clank levels of cringe worthy writing
Wew

stupid blue rat

don't ever give me those dots under the post number again user

Have another Sonic

YAMERO

We have a tendency to attract GETs. Shame we can't attract good games so well.

Didn't we get a really big GET?

>Unironically enjoying games aimed at kids with awful writing, unrealistic bullshit, and cringeworthy characters combined with basic gameplay
Nobody over the age of 12 should enjoy this franchise

When the comics are gone, will /sthg/ die off too?

yeah exactly 14000000 posts before this one

Underrated.

It could probably survive up to Project 2017's release, but probably not much after that assuming we get hit with an info drought again.

Doesn't have to be explained. It's a fictional series about a blue Hedeghog, it doesn't have to make sense

Tikal is going to be double-dead

FTFY

This ship is hilarious. Not cause they never met, but for the same reason all Shadow ships are hilarious: because they somehow imply Shadow would ever get over MUHRIA

>Page 10

Post Sage!