/mbgg/ - Mobage General #638

Semen demons

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

housamo.apoq.li/Systems
alternativegirls-news.com/345.html
raramagi.wrightflyer.net/pc/index.html
blackrosesuspects.jp/
kakutora.com/
btooom-online.jp/
houkai3rd-preregistration.com/
cs.furyu.jp/toloveru-app/
magireco.com/
laplacelink.jp/
geo.godeater.jp/sp/
accelworld-sp.bn-ent.net/
uta-macross.jp/
bang-dream.bushimo.jp/
jojodr.bn-ent.net/sp/
tenkahyakken.jp/zan/
umamusume.jp/sp/
priconne-redive.jp/
lostorder.jp/sp/
gamecity.ne.jp/toukiden/mononofu/
mitrasphere.jp/
rewriteim.jp/preregist
ss-alpha.co.jp/products/sangokuhime_defence/
axis-senki.jp/
twintail.6waves.jp/preRelease/sp/
takaratomy.co.jp/products/zoids_teaser/
dmm.com/netgame/feature/akbfesta.html
hxhwh.bn-ent.net/
popin-q.sega-net.com/
flameblaze.jp/
jp.square-enix.com/DFFOO/
jp.square-enix.com/kingsknight/
torays.tales-ch.jp/sp/?
newdenpa.ap-gs.com/
dropbox.com/sh/vx3g4qyqq8k33vj/AAC0DNF9VfsSAJdVCkbLp_Aoa?dl=0
comicmarket.eikoretto.jp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MmOQLjTyhT0
youtu.be/dT0jlbMhh5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RvnaB7_kTHU
youtube.com/watch?v=EwjlCP2jDyk
youtube.com/watch?v=o61AnadBhUg
youtube.com/watch?v=30AJ40ehEWs
youtube.com/watch?v=AXAUbAWv7hY
youtube.com/watch?v=c-9_WTJ3WQ4
tw.weibo.com/shaonvqianxian/4057722012447771
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muhmuru.

It's incomplete, but Tokyo Afterschool Summoners has an English wiki now.

housamo.apoq.li/Systems

The Spica mission is pretty nice with guidebook and seed drops.

Does anyone know if it is possible for her to drop more than once? I need to throttle my grinding efforts.

Spica available for a few more hours. got her first try on boss clear of intermediate. advanced map gives 2 star seeds to rank up but good luck avoiding the 4 chain rush

Reposting the AG info stuff from a previous thread for visibility

Alternative girls is going all out for the holidays so we're getting even more free things over here.

First, we're getting a FREE 10-roll and a FREE 4* dream ticket for rolling this gacha.
4* dream tickets can be used to pick ANY Twilight 4* you want so you can potentially use this gacha to easily reroll for a 4* or two then use the ticket to pick any twilight 4* you want to make your teams better or just to pick your waifu 4* that keeps avoiding you.

Second, there's a paid guaranteed 4* gacha that will give you one 4* guaranteed with your roll. The disclaimer is that Gochiusa cards arent included in this gacha and you get another 4* dream ticket if you choose to roll this gacha for a total of two guaranteed 4*'s so that's two dream tickets, one paid and the other one free. The price for this gacha when converted to dollars should be approximately $25 dollars.

And finally, There's also some special dailies up, the special power cookie daily will only be up for Xmas eve and new years day (24 and 31 JST) but the other special stages will stay up for one more day (24-25 and 31-01 JST) so you can farm stuff comfortably on the holidays.

are you getting the 2 star from intermediate?

The gacha you have to roll is a special gacha separate from the other ones, you cant miss it.
It has a 0 for cost and a little bubble saying you'll get a 4* ticket for rolling. I think Gochiusa cards aren't included here either so you might be shit out of luck if you're rerolling for Chino 4* or Shion 3*.

If you don't want to go for waifu (Why wouldn't you?) with your ticket and want to pick something that will make your teams better then go for Twilight Miyaka 4* (Girl in picture) if you don't have her. If you do have her then just refer to the japanese list on what to pick but its strongly reccomended by everyone, including the Japanese to just pick girls you like instead of going full esports.

alternativegirls-news.com/345.html

Original posts can be found here

starlys christmas event ended and seems to have been replaced by something that gives scout cards, scout xpbots, and seeds.
how did you guys make out? got the robot the shoe and 3 rifles but not enough wreaths to actually upgrade anything.

As an additional bit of info, reroll heaven ends 1/10 14:59 JST so you have til then to abuse these promos to reroll and get a head start.

If you were thinking or considering starting the game then now is the absolute best time to do so.

No more new games. But here are some games due for 2017.

Raramagi
raramagi.wrightflyer.net/pc/index.html

Black Rose Suspects
blackrosesuspects.jp/

Kakuchou Shoujokei Trinary
kakutora.com/

Btooom Online
btooom-online.jp/

Honkai Impact
houkai3rd-preregistration.com/

To Love-Ru
cs.furyu.jp/toloveru-app/

Madoka Magica
magireco.com/

Laplace Link
laplacelink.jp/

God Eater online
geo.godeater.jp/sp/

Accel World
accelworld-sp.bn-ent.net/

Macross
uta-macross.jp/

BanG Dream!
bang-dream.bushimo.jp/

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
jojodr.bn-ent.net/sp/

Tenka Hyakken
tenkahyakken.jp/zan/

Uma musume
umamusume.jp/sp/

Princess Connect Redive
priconne-redive.jp/

Lost Order
lostorder.jp/sp/

Tokiden
gamecity.ne.jp/toukiden/mononofu/

Mitra Sphere
mitrasphere.jp/

Rewrite IgnisMemoria
rewriteim.jp/preregist

Sangokuhime Defence
ss-alpha.co.jp/products/sangokuhime_defence/

Axis Senki
axis-senki.jp/

Senjo no twintail
twintail.6waves.jp/preRelease/sp/

Zoids: Field of Rebellion
takaratomy.co.jp/products/zoids_teaser/

Akiba's Trip Festa
dmm.com/netgame/feature/akbfesta.html

Hunter Hunter
hxhwh.bn-ent.net/

Popin Q
popin-q.sega-net.com/

Flame Blaze
flameblaze.jp/

Dissidia FF
jp.square-enix.com/DFFOO/

King's Knight
jp.square-enix.com/kingsknight/

Tales of the Rays
torays.tales-ch.jp/sp/?

The Denpa Men
newdenpa.ap-gs.com/

>Honkai Impact
I thought this was out?

What kind of collab is this

Games with no website

Bravely Default Fairy's Effect
FF 11
FF 15
FF Awakening
Fire Emblem
Sengoku Basara
Disgaea
Wild Arms
Arc The Lad
Animal Crossing
Everybody's Golf

>FInal fantasy, FE, DIsgaea and AC

Are these getting android/ios ports or are they really going the mobage way?

advanced spica map boss reward
didnt get spica but 3 seeds is enough for a rank up

for spica herself she seems okay? her radar stats seems to be the highest in the game but her attack is low. i dont have any scout utility items outside of 2 decoys so maybe theres weapons that she can use to make use of whatever radar specifically does (im not 100% sure)

i have some needler gun that
armor down
system error (does what?)
and burn/poison/dot so maybe shes meant to be a normal attacker/chain assist main supporter.

her skill is just damage which you wont use as far as i can tell

It's the JP version.

I swear I've seen these around from somewhere

Maybe neko atsume?

I don't think so, all of them are rabbits
here's a cat thing though

source?

Damn I want that

holy shit, thats cute as fuck.

I want one please.

guess i have to farm the shit out of that for 2 star seeds. i beat the 20 but all i got was the 1 star one and some box robots.

FF 11 is a port. The rest are suppose to be new games.

Qurare for the picture itself

theres a possibility the intermediate drops them as well but at a lower rate. i only cleared it one time then went on to the next but if its going to drop at all itll drop from the boss.

that being said the 2* dropped from enemies besides the boss on advanced

Spica has good affinity for status effects (improved odds of status ailment stuff working) in addition to her scouting skills. So your needler would be useful on her.

System error makes the enemy unable to attack.

Finally a new musume.

probably aldebaran(?) the sniper

>2:30:00
jealous

which ones advanced 32? what level do you need to be for that?

is there a place i can go to look at card rips?

yes the 32.
i also had a 24 pilot/30 2* tank mech + tank assist for reserve

the only thing thats really important is making sure the tanks do not get one shot by the inevitable 4 link

if you can attack first it is absolutely important to kill at least one to make it far easier on yourself. there were not many tank units in these fights which is good but that means youre going to take more damage if the assaults/scouts/sniper link

So when are they adding NY Ruushe to shironeko Gacha?

Last imgur updae seems to have broken my albums with +1000 pics so I'm just gonna do this instead
dropbox.com/sh/vx3g4qyqq8k33vj/AAC0DNF9VfsSAJdVCkbLp_Aoa?dl=0

>Used all my crystals
Fuck qurare and their bullshit qts. I bet she's the featured one so you can't pull her except in the mileage roll too.

ah my teams better than that ill try it out later when everyone is back from expeditions. was scared of anything over 30 after getting my ass kicked in 4-4

You gonna need to pay a proxy service to get the goods.

comicmarket.eikoretto.jp

Also, the first digit in the filename represents the rarity * and Qurare pretty much never makes anything below 4* anymore, so if you ever check this again for updates, don't bother with them

actually, I should probably organize all this rarity shit into different folders including the Unleashed rips so I don't have the problem of a single album having thousands of pictures

Another sniper...

#Compass players, what's more important

Energy or coins or cards? As you know for the daily drop, we get to choose which ever of the 2 from the 3 is available. So from these 3, can you rank which is the most vital to least?

For reference, I haven't used my energy at all for upgrading cards and I'm S6.

I'd probably say coins just for making quicker progress to that 60 roll. After that it's cards then energy (you also get energy from cards, and the prime card offers higher rarity drops).

Don't forget that the 3rd bonus is only for prime members, and can sometimes be a hero ticket.

i think shes suppose to be like sniper version of antares/reverse venus

high damage and can actually hit but she is easily targeted but high dodge(?)

Cheers. That's quite the stash indeed.

I do have a friend who can help me with that, but I don't have to money right now.

#Compass maint in 15 minutes, lasts for 3 hours. Includes bug fixes and balancing, hopefully they fix enemies not being affected by knockdown effects

Yeah that was my issue and was gonna ask about it since
>Folder too large

Organizing like that would be magnificent if it isn't too much trouble or putting it up on mega.

I thought that was because some skills had super armor, well shit. Also had a problem where my camera got stuck one way and I couldn't interact with anything, lost a game I should've won and it made me really salty

>magireco.com/
>tfw you played Madoka Magica Online and it was a completely awful mobage tier browser flash game
Their actual mobage also looked extremely generic so I'm wondering if whatever this is has any chance of actually not being crap.

The camera controls are mortifying. I hope they add an option to stop the player from automatically walking to whoever is in range.

Some balances to Atari and Voidolll would also be nice

Cool I got it from the 40m free roll

Question

If you finish up all the free rolls what happens? I'm at 21 now

I think you get a hero ticket

You get a hero ticket. Each gacha has it for every 50 cards you pull

Some nip on Twitter is already going to kill the game by telling play arts to patch the app disconnect technique to prevent rank from going down before losing in a match

If it happens, then rip compass

Looks good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MmOQLjTyhT0

Anons I need help. I just started playing Alternate Girls, did the free 10 roll and am quite happy with what I got. The thing is, I got some ticket thing in my gift box afterwards but I have no idea how to use it. How do you use it?

>Spats

Count me in.

They already sold out of day one portions. I wonder if they only make a small amount or if they're making bank on the merchandise.

Looks like the Nemo/Noa thing was also the staff book, so that likely has a bunch of other art too.

Refer to the UI guide in the AG guide.

You want to go to the exchange shop to use the ticket you just got

Hard to describe the normal way to get to it as I don't recall the exact icons in the menu.
So instead go to the gacha page, scroll to the free 10 roll page that is not free anymore, scroll down a bit and click on the 4* ticket banner below the character and that should bring you to the redeeming page.

what do you actually do in alternategirls? the screenshots arent helpful.

Turn-based RPG.

The guide also has a gameplay video here if you're referring to that.

youtu.be/dT0jlbMhh5Q

Its stategy/turn based gameplay stuff.

>New face co-op gems reset in Shironeko too
And all we get in BGHS are bloomer tickets.

There will be resellers on yahoo acution.

Is Kancolle or Warship girls better?

Answer for the ranking quest in scooter spirits.
The real quest is in introductory special quest, only at 3pm JST.

Starly is the best.

What's that?

Chink.

What is that event thing asking you to do in tennis that gives the memorial racket and shoes?

starly girls. you get cute girls piloting badass mechs instead of cute girls with shit straped to them pretending to be vehicles.

>Not liking cute mecha girls.

>Diary event is named "18 girl's Going Year, Coming Year"
>Only Miki to unlock
I'm sure they'll cover everyone in the two stories, but they are really skimping.

Done organizing it so you don't have to wait for dropbox to try and load up a million images at once in a single folder, and also added the missing storymode-only /NPC images to Unleashed

Reach the top floor 150th in the tower.

Tried lvl 150 but that Shugo is toughest motherfucker in the game, not even Nightingale with dual Akito can OHKO him

gameplay looks really boring. is it as bad as it looks? is the whole point of the game gatchaing outfits?

If you dont like turn based gameplay then there's no point in forcing you to play it. There's plenty of other stuff to play.

Autofest.

But its not an autofest?

There's a video showcasing the gameplay and several anons talking about their experiences with the game in previous threads. And if having an auto option makes you an autofest then BGHS must be one by that definition.

im okay with turnbased if your choices matter like in pokemon. if it just spaming whatevers off cooldown cause you cant do anything else or only have 1 skill theres no point. ill pass

It's 100/group like Ayame ranking event, should be easy to get Top10, at least.
I'm tempted to just use Kozue for that fucker.

2* characters come with 2 skills and 3*/4* characters come with 3 skills.

Actually, someone already asked about the game last thread and got pretty good and detailed answers so just check that out since you have the exact same question.

But again, if you don't like turn based combat or strategy/tactical games then this isnt for you, don't even bother looking at it.

>3x,5x and 7x

If those multipliers are correct she will be the strongest single-target mage by far

Almost cleared the last difficulty in A:G's event with only 2*s.. Last couple of turns, the bird decide to inject itself with steroids and follow it up with its finale attack back to back.

>Only 2's
Did you take a support 2* too or added difficulty or did you take a normal support?

Actually, I think this is perfectly doable with a 4* whale tsumu support to carry the team. Might try it myself for the fun of it.

I used my own 2*, didn't take anyone from the support list since they were all 4*. But the lowered stats for really hurts a lot since I don't have a lot of SSR stamps for the respective weapons itself.. Might need to see if I can change them around or throw a few skill cookies at them to lower CD.

Seems like a fun challenge to try out with my 2*'s since some of them are actually really good and maxed out they could match a 3* without skills.

I'll try it later myself and post results, thanks for the idea.

Her magic stat doesn't seem that high though, might just be around the same level as conventional mages in that case. It would also make magic companions weaker on her

>another ranking in which HP charakter are dominating

Wrightflyer pls

new voices are out. pretty big names.

G41 Rie Kugimiya
youtube.com/watch?v=RvnaB7_kTHU

Type 97 Ayane Sakura
youtube.com/watch?v=EwjlCP2jDyk

Vector Saori Hayami
youtube.com/watch?v=o61AnadBhUg

Negev Ayaka Suwa
youtube.com/watch?v=30AJ40ehEWs

MG5 Ami Koshimizu
youtube.com/watch?v=AXAUbAWv7hY

HK416 Ai Nonaka
youtube.com/watch?v=c-9_WTJ3WQ4

and some more upcoming voices
tw.weibo.com/shaonvqianxian/4057722012447771

Also the new 8* descend is a qt.

Is there a reverse Martial Mace? I thought it just made the lesser stat equal to the greater, but upon looking it up it actually just boosts attack to equal magic if the latter is higher.

>G41 is voiced by Rie

Any word about more events like CUBE? Or a option to get around the awful censorship without root?

Not exactly. Leaderboard is still full of Traumfags. Though maybe they use Nozomu friend, dunno.

winter event soon. probably within a week or two

I play the game. You just set the right units and tap auto for the majority of the time.

Bghs can't be played with auto. The auto mode is just for show and basically useless.