/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>New Persona games to be released 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>P Studio's comments on 2016: personacentral.com/p-studio-2016-retrospective-interview/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/AEA930ea
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArabikiKoshou/status/814351306382983168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5.

>New Persona games to be released 2017
Revealed, announced.
I doubt they will release anything this early, even if they started working on them before P5 was released.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

>No /pg/ girlfriend
Feels kinda okay

Anal with Makoto!

Persona 6 will be stuck in development hell!

Deeprising set is apparently finished, he says it'll be up tomorrow

deeprising sucks

But it works for the best persona game!

what now

>Persona 6
>Hashino isn't no longer involved
>MC is a student (college or otherwise)
>Weird shit starts happening around the city
>Hears urban legend at school about Jack the Ripper coming out of mirrors whenever you say his name three times
>Protagonist and friend attempt it, and lo and behold Jack the Ripper comes out and starts strangling your bestie, MCs mirror self starts taunting him, wew turns out it's his shadow
>mirror image becomes persona and MC runs Jack back into mirror
>Jack takes bestie with him
>mysterious straight A student saw everything
>helps track down entrance to other world in abandoned building
>first dungeon
>defeat ripper, save persona less friend
>mysterious student reveals he's part of paranormal investigation agency composed of other persona users
>introduced to most of your party members right off the bat
>join agency
>go on spooky adventures with your new friends
>1/3 of the way through a new mirror killer appears
>wew mirror killer is your old bestie
>maxing out his slink lets you spare him, otherwise he dies
>theme of the game is that interesting things can be found even in the mundane and evil can exist even in the most innocent thing
>shit gets weirder and weirder
>the big twist is that humanity is a hologram projected by the moon, which is actually a super computer built to house the collective unconcious and create an illusion of humanity on the earth to prevent an eldritch abomination from wiping it out
>real humanity is sleeping inside the earths core
>strange cult that's been lingering around since the beginning catches wind of the truth
>creates virus to expose the true humanity in order to free it from the falsifications of reality
>final mission is to the moon
>fight projection of the virus
>then get the option to open the earth and defeat the eldritch abomination or leave things as they are.

How's this /pg/?

true, but P4 meanwhile suffers immensely from it

not even going to attempt to read all of that

>ctrl+f eldritch
every time

>isn't no longer involved

You having a giggle mate?

He was taken out for P5-2 but brought back for P6 as a waifu consultant

TL;DR, for one.

No but read it, it's necessary for the twist to work

summarize it

Just read from

>shit gets weirder and weirder

ok new rule: no one can come up with story ideas or """"""""improvements"""""""" to existing persona stories. aka no fan art allowed.

>fan art
fuck I meant fanfic

stop talking about groo holy shit

Nigga fuck you my convoluted mess is better than anything Hackshinos written

>no fan art allowed

Make me biatch

too late nigga now only fanfic is allowed

>constantly shit on Hashino
>people in japanese game industry are either admiring the persona team or just plain jealous

Lol /pg/ is shit

You mad?

they're being polite, user. Japan isn't like the West where people in the industry just shit at each other all the time.

this. get them drunk at a bar after work and they'll point out all the flaws in p5

Who will be the choice of Nip VAs for Persona 6?

>Hiroshi Kamiya as the MC
>Daisuke Ono as the Bro
>Mai Nakahara as the Bro-Girl
>Nozomu Sasaki as the Mascot
>Yuichi Nakamura as the austitic friend
>Yukari Tamura as the Navigator
>Saori Hayami as the "rich" girl
>Ai Kayano as the "meek" girl
>Takahiro Sakurai as MC's foil and rival

Party members:

Mysterious Student/Your Partner
Arcana: The Temperance
A calm young man whose successful parents taught many things, making him an intelligent and cultured person. Said parents were part of the cult which planned to reveal the secret of the moon. Goes crazy near the end of the game but comes back to for the finale

Female investigator
Arcana: The Justice
A woman with a serious expression who is honestly genuinely laid back, she takes her work seriously, but acts as a caring mother to the agency. Lost her child in an accident a few years back, stained relationship with parents.

Black investigator
Arcana: The Sun
An accomplished gaijin man who knows a lot about moe and anime, keeps this to himself. Once killed a man he believed to be a murderer back in America when he was a detective. Deep down knew the man was innocent but his strong morals prevented him from thinking straight

Yakuza enforcer
Arcana: The Strength
Son of Yakuza head, wants to be like his dad, competent but tries too hard to be a badass. Good sense of honor, won't fight someone who can't fight back. Has pompadour.

Yakuza princess
Arcana: Empress
An incredibly popular girl at school and a massive cunt, daughter of local yakuza and sister of pompadour enforcer. Threatens other people due to connections, unlike brother will fight dirty

Agency Chief
Arcana: Heirophant
Jaded investigator, lacks belief in humanity, but a seasoned detective. Wise but doesn't give a shit. Joins when partner goes crazy, hits on agency receptionist often.

>it's a /pg/ writes their own persona game despite being miles worse than the people they criticize
love it

It's ok Hashino, no need to be so tsundere, you can borrow our fanfics if you want

STOP THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I'm no good at original Persona stories. I'm more of a conspiracy theorist that likes to piece them all together. Like how Goro is getting tentacle raped by Nyarly in the abyss.

Make me friend

wtf i love bbc now

>Black Investigator
>gaijin

Literally made for Anne

salvaging this god awful thread with Goroposting

>it's not out in America
>they forgot to pander to some stereotypes
>still isn't on PC
what else?

Salvaging with 主明!

主明 will outnumber all the Potter-on-girl doujins.

>yaoi

>they think Goro is homosexual and not just really lonely

>interspecies

Ain't never met a guy with that much daddy issues be completely straight.

I'd rather the fanfics ngl

You aren't retarded enough to really mean that

Yukari is straight baka

You aren't homosexual enough to imply you'd prefer to alternative right?

I said guy, you dumb nigga.

could you say that again in english?

and?

Wew

twitter.com/ArabikiKoshou/status/814351306382983168

How dyslexic are you that one typo fucks up your language comprehension senpai?

o-oh my

Y-yukari is a girl, not a guy!

>dyslexic
your sentence just reads like you were half asleep when you wrote it, is all

Mmm Christmas cake

>Sae
what a waste

Ixquic should have been a party member in EP instead of Elly and Mitsuru's husband.

Fuck you, man. Mitsuru's husband's route leads to the conspiracy theories.

He should have tagged along, but not been playable.

Im not saying cut his stpry stuff out, same with Elly

Dungeons

Abandoned Building / Ripper's Lair
Schools Basement / Underground Sex Club
Hotel / Human Trafficking Auction
Abandoned Metro Station
Playhouse
Ominous Forest / Abandoned Shrine
The Moon

this desu

Ixquic is 13 years old. Everyone else in that party is 18+. It would make no sense for her to tag along with adults. Shit, Katsuya would arrest himself by how creepy it looks.

That doesn't make any sense, if you could have a hand at fighting the supernatural forces what would it matter, having a new character that premiered in IS would've made more sense than the all grown up P1 characters

Tatsuya is only 17, and Ixquic is cute. CUTE.

It would only be for a short part of the game, and would serve to annoy Baofu while Ulala and Maya act all big sister like.

If Kandori is involved, you know the P1 cast would get involved, especially Nanjo or Reiji.

you guys are like one more thread of this shit away from prompting another fanfic invasion. best be ready for it.

Tatsuya is 18. It's stated in the guidebooks.

Don't be retarded. There is nothing cute about that sort of archetype. Did you forget about Tales of the Abyss' Anisse? Or hell, Ken?

I'm just not a fan of the returning character thing, Yukino was alright, but she felt off to me in IS. And Ixquic should've been more relevant

You're missing the part where Nanjo should still be involved, but just not in the party.

God I hope so

Ixquic has no business doing anything in EP. She is a normal girl that cosplays as her tulpa.

whatever happened to the guy writing the million word self insert fic

So still a more interesting character than the ones we already saw develop in the last game

>Ixquic
>more interesting

You're only saying this because you want a goddamn loli in the party. You're better off with the Sumaru Genie or Bobby-kun in your party than her.

Lol what? Do you happen to have a sample of it?

>/pg/ back in the hands of bitter P2fags
None of the P5 players stuck around for very long, did they?

I would unironically take all three

I would also like to fuck SUmaru Genie, but Ixquic would make a genuinely good party member, Sumaru Genie wouldnt.

it was on ff.net iirc

Well too bad you didn't get them.

Oh well enjoy best boy Nanjo and best girl Eriko.

What about us P6 fans who want to keep reading fanfiction-kuns fanfiction?

I'm not bitter! I'm ecstatic actually. P2 is the reason why Potter was born.

He self inserted into a current Persona or made his own? Do you have a link?

All P1 girls are best girls.
But they all look awful in P2

Elly and Maki are good at least

P4 but left Yu in, if we're thinking about the same one.
Can't remember the guy's name though. I think it started with M?

there were only like 4 posters who played it and understood moon at most anyway

I don't get the monkey.

He's still pluggin away at it

Jamie Molloy
and according to the archive it was deleted. rip in pieces