>Nissan

Hmm...

Hachi-roku wa kieta?

Stop teasing him, guys.
It's a Nissan Lancer R33 GTR.

Toyota WRX SS 1.8T V6

Chevy Impala with a bodykit.

kek

You now realise that Nissan's been using 23 on their racecars beacuse it's actually their name if read in japanese

>Meanwhile, 3 days ago in central Alabama...

the god maCHEEN

I wish I could own this car in the U.S. and if so, I have no idea where to look.

Any help?

Is that a 2018 Nissan GT-R?
Looks a bit small and light definitely won't be buying that

You CAN own this car in the US. If you want a legit GT-R and not a rebadged GT-S it can be a bit difficult/expensive to find though.

In California, I have no idea where to look, thanks to all the emission regulations in place. Would I have to go to Oregon or another state to find even the GT-S? I know the R is superior, but honestly, I just love the body.

Though if I can own a 2004 Skyline GTR34, that would be fantastic.

California sounds like a fucking awful place to get any sort of import desu, since all the ricers and dumbass kids snap them up. I'm a Brit so I don't know much about where to find these cars in the US (it doesn't help that you don't have a good used car search engine either). Quickly looking at the Oregon craiglist (since I'm assuming you're in North California), the "closest" R32 would be in Seattle.

You could try your local classifieds (newspaper/magazine ads) but you have to make sure it's a legal import. I imagine there's probably some car finding services in Cali that you can hire to find one for you, but I can't see that being cheap.

I do want to move, and I live right in the center of California. I'm in a city that has me surrounded by fucked up/fart cannon Acura Integras and Honda Civics. Trust me, I'd love to leave.

I guess I have no choice but to do what you suggest and try local ads and other states. Thank you very much for your help, this is more than I expected.

Yeah, it always disgusts me seeing Youtube videos with spoilt/rich Cali kids that know jack shit about cars. I just feel sorry for the imports that become available to them every year because I know most of them will be turned into "drift missiles" by Ken Block-loving faggots that think pulling the handbrake is drifting.

I really want to get an FD Spirit R while I still have a nice selection of them to choose from; as soon as Americans can get their grubby hands on them, the choice is going to be a lot more limited (than it already is) and the prices will go up.

I feel the same way.

MR2 with a bodykit.

NANI?

Thats not a car thats a leaked version of the new Fast and the Furious!!!!!!!!! Fake of the Furious!!!!!!!!!

>I really want to get an FD Spirit R while I still have a nice selection of them to choose from
Theres not much a selection anyway. And americans wont do much to effect the already 40k+ prices...