piriform.com/speccy
youtube.com/watch?v=yYQtCHSj5sE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no backlink
>no posts
>no memes
nice thread, faggot

>Not linking to the previous thread

For the guy last thread who was thinking of checking out the TG squad on tue/thurs - you'll have to actually join TG to get into those squads, they're not publicly listed.

Here's a couple videos I recorded from the ops last tuesday so you can see what it's like:
youtu.be/F8tTebe56Ig
youtu.be/iZjwnp71uSY

early morning lol

>memetracker
no seriously why do people use this program? do they care about padding their k/d that much?

my new graphics card will arrive today, going from a 520 2gb to a 1050Ti 4gb.

This should allow me a smoother framerate, right?

Did the old thread die?

unless you're GPU bound instead of CPU bound probably not

>1050ti
why

it was very cheap and apparently highly energy and heat efficient, what is wrong with it?

>1050ti
>literally more expensive yet worse than an RX470

Novideo customers really do just buy on brand name alone

see

everyone knows AMD is for poor people, you wouldn't buy an offbrand car would you? why would you settle for an offbrand GPU unless you couldn't afford the real thing?

An RX470 was not an option, this 1050Ti was all he had in the shop.

I live in a very rural area which heavily taxes online goods, if I'd bought it from the internet I would have paid twice again.

This 1050Ti cost me only $70 so I don't see the reason you're all getting in such an upset about it.

RX470's like $20 more expensive

Not saying it doesn't btfo the 1050 or 1050ti, but it's not a cheaper card.

Well it's generally assumed that people live in a first world country. :^)

>$70 for 1050ti

Post speccy pls

What?

Download this: piriform.com/speccy

Then take a screenshot of what it says

I do not have the graphics card yet, it is arriving by bus.

My CPU is Phenom II X6 1055t overclocked to 4.1ghz
My Ram is 8gb DDR3 1600mhz
My storage is two 250gb SSD, one 1TB HDD

>I do not have the graphics card yet, it is arriving by bus.

>An RX470 was not an option, this 1050Ti was all he had in the shop.
>I live in a very rural area which heavily taxes online goods, if I'd bought it from the internet I would have paid twice again.

These statements contradict each other.

I'm having a lot of trouble believing that you bought a 1050ti at 60% off while needing to get it shipped to you by... apparently a bus, because you live in a backwater country.

If you lived in Panama right at the canal, I could believe the price, but not the shipping. If you lived in Brazil I could believe the shipping, but not the price.

You have misunderstood; My brother, in town, is coming home with the graphics card by bus.

I saw it in the shop previously, today he has gone and paid for it and collect it, as a favour to me because he was already going. I simply gave him my money.

I look forward to its arrival.

>ask for ammo
>BR11 shoots me in the face instead
NC pls

Direct ammo injection, highly efficient.
Somebody cut that man a bonus cheque.

>Max in big firefight
>literally surrounded by Engineers
>None of them dropping ammo
>None of them repairing

I'm not even slightly remorseful about teamkilling some of them.

Engineers and Infs everywhere but not an ammo pack, radar or dildar in sight.

That's pretty standard.

>ask for ammo
>get ammo
???

>play VS using an endgame weapon
>dont need anyone to drop me ammo

up

>Play engineer
>Need ammo
>Refuse to press F because fuck that needy cunt
>Get mad at myself for being a selfish fucking shit come the fuck on just drop a fucking ammo pack
>This escalates until I sit on my own frag

Just found this guy, kinda wish he still did these videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=yYQtCHSj5sE

GUYS HELP

MY PLANETMAN JUST DIED WHAT DO I DO

hit that mf aim better next time

aim better

HE HAD A 9 KDR, HE JUST FELL THROUGH THE EARTH

I MISS MY PLANETMAN

Play PS2 hardcore mode; every time you die delete your character and make a new one.

accidentally getting nine kills without dying doesn't mean you have 9 kdr, friendo

What? When a planetman dies he's ded, each new planetman has his own kdr.

This is objectively true, the nanites which make up your new body are not the same nanites as which composed your old body.

Same goes for deploying.

this game needs comfy cities and civilian stuff.

what are auraxian citizens even fighting over? empty buildings? The only things with anything that looks like purpose are biolabs.

even a few simple textured blocks scattered around to look like housing units would make PS2 maps feel less like paintball arenas and more like the sites of a massive otherworldly conflict.

There aren't any left. Literally everyone is military except the Brass and the Suits.

We aren't even real people, we're just pattern blueprints from a buffer that gets constructed out of nanite lego.

>We aren't even real people, we're just pattern blueprints from a buffer that gets constructed out of nanite lego.

That's not true. The pattern buffer gets updated on death so that the planetman learns from his mistakes.

This is a scientific fact, it is impossible to replicate something to the atomic level.

So literally what are everyone fighting for? Assuming the Brass aren't military, what's their motive? What drives them to fight over empty patches of land?

I remember PS1 had Auraxium, though it didn't really go into specifics. With no civilian population, seemingly endless resources, and buildings which are just empty techy-looking husks, why is everyone fighting??

>We aren't even real people, we're just pattern blueprints from a buffer that gets constructed out of nanite lego

Source? Did I miss a key piece of lore or something? Last time I played was a year ago.

>play TR using a starter weapon
>I don't even use it because I'm busy farming from my prowler

To win the war.

gone with the blastwave is good as a webcomic joke, but for immersion purposes, i want something more y'know?

also have they done much optimization since 2015?

>shooting a infiltrator in the middle of our team
>some dumb fuck BR120 teamkills me since he ran in front of my bullets
>ok
>find out where he is
>in a ESF
>figure out he's resupplying at a nearby AMP station
>go there, unzip deci
>wait
>here he comes
>lands
>pcshoo
that's what you get punk :^)

They've managed to do negative optimization. The opposite of optimization has occured.

they ran out of barrels to remove but they can't stop adding in new hats and camos drawn by 5 year olds

>gone with the blastwave is good as a webcomic joke, but for immersion purposes, i want something more y'know?
Where do you think we are?

Barrels weren't even a legit optimization anyways.

The game doesn't have drawcall issues. The big problems come from lighting and shader effects.

I still don't understand how shadows manage to decrease performance by 50%

I wish there was an option for just static environmental shadows so the sun doesn't shine through the walls and shit. I know that there's a day night cycle so that complicates things but surely it can't be that difficult?

Did u guys know

There is a second life sim some guy from linden labs made, where he talks about working on planetside 2's network code?

tru story

If you pay attention to the day/night cycle it seems to make tiny steps instead of smoothly transitioning (find a shadow and watch it).

>even gone with the blastwave has a neutral civilian population and PS2 doesn't

also who the fuck runs Nanite Systems and why do they supply the three factions? what are they getting paid in?

my autistic screeching thirst for exposition must be satisfied

Well, looks like I'm not gonna come back for a while until I get a better PC. Thanks for the info user, have blue woman

>accidentally squish shittie 1 (ONE) time in my harasser
>shittie spends the next 10 minutes trying to TK me with C-4 and deci's, getting canistered many times for no reward
yes, he fucked up c4 on a harasser before I knew he was going to try TK me, how you mess that up, I've no idea
>continent locks
>shittie continues trying to TK me on the new continent
>memehammer him every time weapons lock breaks off
>shittie logs out because there is not a single fight on the server where he can be safe
ebin :DD

>Being an engineer doing engineer things on the upper levels of the crown
>Hear a noise
>A disgusting depraved vanu sort of noise
>Whip out my Rebel with taped on flashlight
>Find the purple fuck that was going to shank me
>He runs
>I open fire with my trusty sidearm
>A single bullet misses the Inf and strikes a friendly HA
>I kill the inf
>The HA walks over and visibly looks at the dead body
>Changes from launcher to jackhammer and burstfires me into oblivion

What are the names of the first four (4) loadouts of your most played class.

>AI
>AV
>AMAX
>Knife

What is the best weapon for the ANT? I want something that can kill harassers primarily, as well as infantry.

>Ghost (does not have Ghost equipped)
>Artemis (does not have Artemis equipped)
>Bailfiltrator
>Phaseshit (does not have Phaseshift equipped)

Renaming is for chumps.

>Banshee+AB
>Hornet+Banshee
>Hellfire+Banshee
>Banshee+AB+ejection

t, true warrior of the Terran Republic

Bulldog ;-DDDD

Axaxa))

I see I'm not the only one who uses the imaginative primary-weapon-as-loadout-title system.

I might start using chess pieces instead though.

It's the same for all four (4) classes
>1. 3 clicks
for 500/200
>2. boring
for 600/167
>3. 1 shot johny
for pump
>4. special (needs)
for stupid

>chess pieces
>not monopoly street names
step it up

Is the Jackhammer good?

sure

most of my loadouts have vaguely sex-toyish names like Hot n' Sticky for Spitfire/Sticky nades engi and BigFieryLoads for Lashering/decimeming

tfw your main character is TR, but having played NC for a bit, their guns feel so so much better

what do

i don't want to regrind for my meme playstyles

It's alright. Werl is planning to nerf it into the dirt though.

Chess is a better game than monopoly, and battletech is a better game than chess...

I think I'll name mine after battlemechs.

Mad Dog and Cauldron Born here I come

>Clan and Freebirth names mixed up
disgusting

Why again did they ever get rid of facility alerts?

Is there a single valid reason that they're not currently in the game still?

well people naturally fight over facilities already

)))
memehammer
bigboolet
operator

>)))
tell me more

GEE IDK, TAKE A FUKING GUESS LADDIE

NS-15?

No. Not really.

They attack, and when there's resistance, they give up and shift to another lane. If the objective is directly the facility, not territory, you'll get people who stick to the fight.

The majority of biolab fights I see are just attackers sitting inside the teleporter rooms, not actually fighting or attempting to capture the base.

fighting means maximizing k/d farming

NC guns feel better but perform worse. They're satisfying to shoot, that's all.

I have a NC alt to my TR main as well, that's just how you initially feel but after some time you'll realize how much better TR guns are.

Sorry, I'm not smoke jaguar. Nobody ever called it an ebon jaguar but them.

And look where the jaguars are now.
Dead.

>The majority of biolab fights I see are just attackers sitting inside the teleporter rooms, not actually fighting or attempting to capture the base.

That's because there's not enough momentum to push out of those locations successfully, and the people sitting in the spawn rooms are too fucking retarded to realize this and redeploy to an actual fight.

i had a dream last night that i still played this gmae

I wish max suits were more like elementals : (

Didn't you quit because you couldn't disable battle eye anymore?

duh

Construction was a mistake.

like everything else since late 2004

Werl was a mistake

i too enjoy his videos

Awhile back, werl was redesigning biolabs to be this underground construction thing - did he ever decide to finish that? or did he bench it to work on his Shogunate range of weapons

I never officially quit, I just haven't launched the game in a few weeks. My sub still might even be active idk

>also who the fuck runs Nanite Systems and why do they supply the three factions? what are they getting paid in?

The thing is, the suits at NS actually aren't stranded here, they've had a portal open the entire time. They set this entire thing up as one elaborate weapons/tactics testing ground for their clients back on earth. However, after all these years of fighting the only thing they've learned is ___________aim better_____________