pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it was never as good as decisive battles.
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

ded stunties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3q1UhBdfnw
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/5ktyj2/tw_warhammer_has_ruined_all_other_total_wars_for/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Silence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gobbo Archers

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

Rollan!

Rock the boat!

>mfw it's stabby time

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY PONTUS, HERE'S A POORLY SHOPPED PIC OF EPIC FAIL ANTIOCHUS FUCKING UP, LMAO TOMB KEKS NOT ANNOUNCED YET, LE EB 2 XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ROME

fuck you skarsnik, worst thread for quite some time you colossal faggot!

Whew.
That was close.
Also I learned that AI has infinite ammo.
Or at the very least 40 crossbowmen can use the ammo from their dead brothers in the unit.

Reminder that TWW is fucking good

Hey hey hey!
It's about time.
Free upkeep time!

STAAAAB

rollan

roll

You'z da best, boss!

Reminder that Call of Duty is fucking good

Why do I love Skarsnik so much?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH KARAK EIGHT PEAKS

Holy shit.

This, right here? This is autism. Not Veeky Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical-grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking retarded.

I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged, shit-dicked little cum-guzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation, where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL? You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass, my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, and give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it.

I am legitimately mad right now.

>build elaborate fort
>leave it to attack anyway

How is that relevant?

something good please

>

Fort is for resting not fighting you dumb Nubian

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHEL LOREN.

>fight enemy inside shiity fort
>
>they encircle you and wait for you to starve
>they hit you from all sides and attack vulnerability points you can't reinforce
>they siege it and lose half the army to panic
>encircle you and keep you inside your cuckshed fort while they raid and pillage every other town around you

pick one
you only fight inside a fort when you are inevitably cucked and outnumbered and wishing for a miracle

well the army I'm attacking decided to fort up instead of moving away

the previous turn I attacked and razed some dumpster town belonging to their vassal they happened to be outside of

alea iacta est

>haha i'll use CoD as an example because they sell a lot too, right?

Meanwhile CoD is actually fucking dying to Battlefield, and Titan Fall

Best faction for first Attila run?

Day 219
Warhammer is still shit.

WRE

Visigoths.

Don't do Britain. It's really easy and really fucking boring.

Play as anyone in Europe, though. That's all action. Visigoths and Ostrogoths are fun too.

>africans in charge of warfare

falling for that bait

user...

Franks

What's the most cost efficient way of defeating tree niggers as empire? These fuckers are pumping out stacks of exclusively T2-T3 units and none of them break until I kill 99% of them.

Holy fuck chariots are good

knights of the blazing sun
bright wizard
luminark
sunmaker

burn them

burn them all

>260 B.C.
>being a seleucuck

I'm having more trouble with the elf units because each one takes so long to route I get peppered to death by the others.

Kharl! Take the Elector Counts, they're yours!

>tfw there will never be a VC RoR called the Skelegates
>tfw you will never plunge the Empire into 10,000 years of DARKNESS

>capture a town
>it has slums in it

Why are the Seleushits so shit?

>being a makeup wearing cat worshiping gyppo

youtube.com/watch?v=H3q1UhBdfnw

What new mechanics do you want to see in Total War: Victoria?

I'd like to see the return of the Age of Charlemagne name changed for your faction when you take a certain amount of regions or Confederate with a faction. Going from Prussia to the German empire for example.

I'd also like to see a colonisation mechanic. I like the colony flags of the period and maybe when you colonise a place a faction emerges that is under your control/protection and has the colonial flag.

REDDIT IS TRYING TO DESTROY TOTAL WAR AGAIN

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/5ktyj2/tw_warhammer_has_ruined_all_other_total_wars_for/

REEEE, they are literally asking CA to "streamline" the next TW games.
If the next history total war isn't at least as deep gameplay wise on the campaign and in battles as Attila I will flip out.

>Imperialism meter: spawns an AI controlled friendly stack when filled

thanks user, I gave it an upvote :^)
I'm serious, fuck you

forgot pic

G O B L I N S

I liked War Weariness or the idea of it at least.

No forced march outside of friendly territory. Or, at least have it like in Rome 2 where a forced march army gets ambushed 100% of the time if it gets attacked.

I think we will see it in Warhammer first but multi-map campaigns again. Not one map containing America and Europe scaled down, but a large-scale Europe and America on separate maps that you change between.

Governors for towns [again]. In Galactic Civs 2, you can create templates that contains buildings, priorities, economic focuses and shit like that, and when you colonise a planet, you can choose from the templates you've created and it does it all automatically. Gets tiring just hopping back and forth when you have >40 settlements.

More unit replacements. My favorite thing in Rome 1 and 2 is going from shitty army to the professional legions. It was cool having it in Attila but it wasn't large-scale like it was for Rome.

Multi-stage siege cities. Cities at that point in history are gonna be fuckin huge and a few streets and buildings won't cut it any more. You look at the cities in Warhammer and you are basically fighting in the porch outside and not the city itself.

>Even the campaign map in Attila lacks the polish of Warhammer
>In fact, a unit of Empire Swordsman fighting a pack of Goblins feels more raw and visceral than Praetorians fighting barbarians
>Attilla seems like it requires a crash course on how the hell to use the UI and conduct empire management

jesus

and my favorite

>I don't know if its the animations or the smoothness or what, but watching a cavalry charge in Warhammer I get a real sense of the weight and impact damage, the physics are amazing; units go flying. In Attila, Calvary runs full speed then usually slows to a halt and starts poking infantry with spears.

Which is hilarious considering Attila is literally Impact Damage: Total War

What are you trying to do? Make me reply with my thoughts on how I think his opinion is stupid?

they came back later with more armies, and funnily enough the only reason they won is because of the lone mercenary legionary defector they hired.

The impact damage from cavalry units in Attila is way too over the top.

The impact damage in TWW is basically non existant and watching 3/4 of a unit go flying just for them to stand back up really annoys me.

Is it that hard to find a fucking middle ground for CA?

Warhammer babbies think it's normal that people fly 8 meters away and 3 meters high when hit by a horse.

>many years until the next historic total war
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ROME

Well according to this

The sales for Warhammer was really good so I wont be surprised if the next historical total war ends up being more dumbed down than Warhammer for that juicy casual dosh

>Get Warhammer. Even if you're not a huge fan of fantasy, Warhammer is far easier to play than some of the other titles

This fag is just shit at the game. Look at his post history he is also unironically a commie

>the next historical total war ends up being more dumbed down
I'd have no problem with that tbqh, I play TW for the battles and not empire management.
Attila is fun and all but balancing squalor, public order and a retarded food system distracts from the actual strong points of Total War.
I personally prefer Shogun 2 and Warhammer because they focus more on the battles than the campaign but that's just my opinion.

>empire campaign
>wood elves attack a garrison of about 12 units, plus 20 soldiers more (miscellaneous stuff)
>easily win
>round two
>send arch lector flagellant group with witch hunter and militias to grind them into paste
>lose another full stack
>still barely fucking affected
I know my arch lector group isn't the best idea tactically, but that insane morale should have done something to them. The first was a balanced army of regulars, so I can understand that getting creamed.
But fuck wood elves. God dammit CA what were you even thinking? I'm only seventy turns in and I'm getting my shit pushed in. I just killed the vampire counts and was starting to unite the empire. But then the fucking knife ears and the short stacks from Angrund came after me.
What
the
fuck.
I can move back a few turns and throw literally three fucking stacks at the fucking knife ears at once, maybe. If I give up retaking two territories from Marienburg. But going that far back, the elves might not even war with me. What do I do then?

Like fuck, man. I'm just salty as hell.

>play attila on normal
>do well on sieges (defending + attacking), do okay on open field battles
>play on hard
>do okay on sieges (defending + attacking), get my ass handed to me in open field battles
Man I am shit at formations

most of the time someone fucks up in a battle they do it because of an army composition, what faction are you playing and who are you fighting?

you are probably getting memed on by enemy cavalry

triplex acies my nigga

works wonders until you decide to get crazy with it and try your own shit out to great success

Just because the game is called Total War doesn't mean that it has to have brain dead campaign mechanics.
A big part of the TW people like to have complex empire management paired with the battles. It makes the battles more meaningful.
I don't really care if I lose a city in Warhams because in the end most of the provinces are the same. There is also no fighting for resources to get access for better buildings or units.
It just more immersive because it feels like you are actually governing a kingdom with an actual population.

Revolution of the proletariat soon friend.

Fuck is this

>Just because the game is called Total War doesn't mean that it has to have brain dead campaign mechanics.
fucking this, I dont get this retarded argument, that ooh the campaign map has always been shit, so they shouldn't ever try to improve it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Silence

If you play TW for the battles, play custom battles. Don't fuck it up for the rest of us who actually enjoy a campaign.

>tfw getting fucked in another Empire campaign

still can't work out what I'm doing wrong, I just end up with too many enemies around turn 30ish

>I don't really care if I lose a city in Warhams because in the end most of the provinces are the same.
Wasn't that exactly the same case for Attila too? To balance squalor/PO/food there was a 'perfect' solution to the jigsaw puzzle.

>There is also no fighting for resources to get access for better buildings or units.
FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT, there's even a text in the manual of the limited edition that Vampire Counts need Iron and Wood to recruit Grave Guards, WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE GAME???

I'm not the biggest fan of complex empire management but there need to be places of high strategic value!
Making recruitment of high-tier units and building depending on resources is sooo fucking good, WHY WAS THAT REMOVED???

I want the campaign as a narrative but play TW mostly for the battles.
Fuck multiplayer desu

In attila that only occured because of the massive penalty for local food shortages. If that wasn't in the base game you would have had the opportunity for building specialized provinces. As it is in vanilla the global food supply is pointless as anyone with a brain is already making sure that every province is at a surplus

>attila dead
>never even went to war with the huns
>never had a hun stack in my territory

2ez

slavs (sclavenians) vs all the hunnic fags

You are supposed to be abusing the shit out of your absurdly broken poison archers as slavs, otherwise the huns & co will faceroll you & your cav-deficient roster

and soon after a living legend, and the last link between the burgundians and their germanic faith of old passes from our world onto the nex

can siege unit boats disembark with their artillery pieces or are they mounted on to the ship itself?

>the massive penalty for local food shortages
Maybe it's just that what made me hate Attila's empire management, what is the global food even good for except minor buffs?
I played too much AoC instead of vanilla Attila so I'm not even sure anymore why I 'disliked' it

;_;7

>when you mass build a melee unit but they are actually skirmishers

I don't think siege units spawn at all as transports

Naval siege units are ship-bound

Why can't Chaos Raze and Sack in the same turn? Is there some kind of mod that lets me do that?

>tfw I can never tell what's going on in Attila screenshots

god dammit hentai has ruined that pose

Yeah I know that, still gotta git gud at using them, half the time I end up killing my own guys with them.

why the fuck does the AI stack 10 heroes to an army?

Ogre Kingdoms when? I want a horde that isn't Chaos shits.

>he doesn't have 10 heroes in his army

lol when are africans in charge of anything other than vitamin deficiencies?

Which game has the best vikings?

Mods included

Man fuck the east we all look the same

Attila and Age of Charlememe for Jutes and Danes

Attila

The game with two official Viking DLCs.

Is there any way to fight wood elves on the battlefield at all?
Or do I just open my fucking asshole?