/lidg/ Let It Die General

>What is this?
Let It Die is a third person hack-and-slash rogue-like kind of a thing. You climb a tower collecting loot, grinding and dying a lot. It was developed by Grasshopper Manufacture exclusively for the PS4.

>Do I need PS Plus to play it?
Only Germany requires PS Plus. The rest of the world can play without a PS Plus subscription.

>How Do I Unlock _____?
Climb the fucking tower, Senpai.

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

Nice Op image

>One of the female hunters begs for help as you goretastic her

That was disturbingly arousing

Sorry I killed Snail-chan, whoever you are.
I had to level up my Lightning Rapier.
Hope you got some snails out of it.

How do we know who really made the spread sheet? It's not like a tripfag was posting it.

Are the servers complete shit atm for anyone else or is my internet just being throttled to hell and back right now?

HAHA OH FUCK THAT'S MINE

SHIT THAT'S GREAT, hahaha fuck my sides

>three runs through GOTO and kawabe and no black candle

pray for me user

Is the pitching machine good? Does it do the obvious thing and like shoot baseballs or some shit or does it do something else? Should I make it?

>oh boy its snail day, time to finally unlock okusa
>invaded by hunters every single room on the way there and back
get your own goddamn golden snails, i couldn't find anyone to invade at my rank

yes it shoots baseballs, no it's not great.

It's pretty good against bosses with set up, but too slow/easy to dodge against normal mobs.

>should I make it?
I don't fucking know but if you have to ask then don't. It's a common enemy drop floor 31+ so you can try to see if it was made for you there without wasting materials.

I made it, so I know who made it.

I also didn't mean to post that last one since the watermark was too dark, so pretend that didn't happen.

>broken copperware is listed on nokejiri and kamoto
>go there
>no copper

how does this work?

Thanks bros

It's all RNG, both of those are generalized floors so there's a chance copperware will spawn, but it's not definite, and because the game knows you want it and hates you, it won't spawn when you're looking for it.

If you want a better chance at copperware try for Uge (15F), down from Kaga (16F), that floor can only have Copper drops, so Copper Scraps rarely, Copperware commonly, and Copper Wire Mountains rarely.

>I don't fucking know but if you have to ask then don't
Just to add on top of this user's point, it's M.I.L.K. black and that shit's gold dust. Use it wisely.

I know who made it.

>all the good stuff is milk
kill me

I made it

HAHA THE BOSS IS DEAD
TIME FOR FLOOR 21!
Iron stunlocking worked, but then I couldn't actually get to him without being shot and I wiffed two iron rages and broke it
In the end I had to drop kick him as he was teleporting.

what's the quickest route for veneer planks lads

Nigga, just do expeditions for floors 11-20, save up your invisible mushrooms, then rape his ass for free. Sure, he'll teleport on occasion because he's a Jin-DIE based boss, but it's easy as shit.

You'll find a metric ton of them in floors 31-39 but only when you're looking for rosewood

use the fucking spreadsheet, we made it for a reason
but for tonight, shimo-mariko is pretty good
joten-jima is always available

I wasn't expecting to fight Jin-die though, so I only had my one saftey invisible shroom.
Now that I know, if I ever want to run him again I'll be ready.

Shrooms become useful as fuck from now on. Get ready for Brainshrooms in particular starting from 21 and up. Take your time grinding blueprints in early floors or take the quick route to Tier 4 peeps, but Brainshrooms will be helpful since they let you get free Goretastics off on enemies.

thanks
The spreadsheet doesn't list the best places, only every single one of them. You can't know the spawn rates from the spreadsheet and I've wasted a lot of time looking around

Also, it's worth knowing that the bosses are all based on the four midbosses, but with added moves or tweaks.

>19F Hibiki
>dead-end floor I've never been to before
>decide to visit
>kill two guys guarding a stamp machine that I don't have yet
>immediately get stamp
>chow down on a Stamina mushroom for the long run back to the escalator
>round the first corner coming back from where the stamp machine was
>SUDDENLY JACKAL
>dead before I could even react
Oh. Well, okay then. I mean I didn't even hear the alarm go off, but sure.

REMINDER: it's snail time

Just your daily reminder that you can kill Pillbugs by stepping on them to stun them, then backing up, locking on them, and using R1/L1 with your fists to punch them. Lifeshrooms are free revives, pretty helpful just to have.

or you can shank them with a knife

>Have fuckton of splithium
>need 20k more for upgrade
>Tired as fuck
>Know that if I log I'll get raided out the ass, but I don't have the damn energy to grind 20k more.

I wish I could move to cali team and raid devs.

Accuracy like the plot depended on it

It'll work out.
Don't give up, senpai!

IM STRONGER THAN YOU!

I switched it from Cali to Texas on like the second day because of some war with Germany I didn't want to be any part of. Had no idea it would be like 130k to switch back.

Kinda wish there was more player interaction in this game along the lines of pvp

CONCRETE JACKALS 3

What's DH pause?

you can open the DH menu to pause the game

>Raided for ~2000 by a diamond rank guy only wearing a beret
Which one of you was this?

>rank 5 attacker randomly named "lady papa"

Well fuck me, I wish I'd known that 30 floors ago.

That's one of the default names, for some reason.

Seems like something thats going to be patched away soon desu

>Run into Dev Hater YTMYK-3WOMAN
>It was a dude

Have they commented on it? I always thought the only way to pause the game being to look at the pay menu was intentional.

They did, it'll be fixed next patch.

But why? It's not like Souls where you can be invaded, there's zero reason for them to not allow the player a pause function. I'm an adult, sometimes shit comes up and I need to step away from the Nintendo machine.

Have the kill everything quests been patched? Why doesn't OP say anything?

No. There are also several other quests that are bugged, such as the reversal tuber mk1 kill quest, and the gather fish and brainshroom quests.

Yeah, I know about them. When will they fix it tho?

Who here loves having to refresh the expedition list numerous times until Okusa shows up?

I'm tempted to leave Cali on snail day so I have more targets.

It wouldn't be half as bad if they just put in a button instead of needing to exit and open the locker again each time.

it would also be great if you could skip the fucking animation after sending your dudes

moving between floors counts as a pause

i have limited time, what's better, farm gold or snails? i have lv4 fighters for now

Snails

snailes will help in the long run for leveling t5 fighters, what do you even need gold for?

ty

>what do you even need gold for?
mushroom stew

And every other animation too.

>lifeshrooms clog up every nook and cranny of my storage
>just end up eating every pillbug i see on the spot

i'm sure i'll regret this wastefulness later on, but for now i just can't keep them all

It is spooky that the sliding doors to the fighter fridge seem to be actual objects with physics in the game world. I barfed up like 6 decoys in front of it and then when I opened it only one door slid open and I think I saw the enter fighter hanger slightly shift, too.

help I can't stop playing this stupid fucking game

Welcome to hell, senpai.

Where's the golden chest for green metals when Okusa is up?

cilmb the tower

There are eyes back there

does luck effect gamble shrooms?

see

Will I need M.I.L.K. greens for higher tier stuff (on top of reds and whatever else) later?

no

>the loading screen after using the mushroom that takes you back to the waiting room

holy shit this trippy and the music is catchy

you get them
blue>green>black>red
you use them
green>black>red>blue

Why the fuck can't I just buy more bullets

>Defense Failed
>check log
>X ate Guardshroom

Yeah I'm done trying to defend and keeping myself from losing Diamond.

>Banzei
>Trap with two screamers and a hater in a small space
>Trap with a reversal mk4
>Trap with 3 bullet mk4 twice, then 3 crossbow screamers twice
>At the end of all this is a single piece of hemp
>Go back the other way
>Locked gate

What the hell unlocks this? I'm already well past Crowley's area.

some routes are 1 way.

You can do that, and you get a complimentary gun to use them with.

The switch was on my side, though. It was red.

Shout outs to all the people on my expedition list currently on 13F Kamoto you fucking bastards

I accidentally skipped a few bosses due to a wonky tower reset and have beaten the game without even encountering a few of the 2X floor mid-bosses, thus there are some gates still locked for me now.

I'll get around to them someday

I've gone through all the centre areas though; I've beaten Coen and Jin-Die on 26F. I still have a few unexplored rooms, but I can't imagine there being bosses off on the side.
What's also odd is that the locked gate isn't marked on the map, despite blocking off an escalator down to 28F.

and why do I have to buy a gun when I already have two of the same? stupid commie

I mean, you can only go one way from floor a to floor b no matter what.

You're not buying the gun, you're buying the ammo, the gun is complimentary.

if that were true I wouldn't be charged more for buying the same ammunition for a better gun, did they teach you that in marx class? Your red tricks don't work on me scum

Probably not but who honestly knows.

better guns use different ammo american dog.

You're not buying a better gun, you're buying better ammo, the newer model of gun is complimentary.

So I have yet to encounter any Jackals; what exactly does the alarm that announces their arrival sound like? It it loud and blaring? Is it shrill? How long/short is it?

similar to a fire alarm going off for about a second

The floor connecting to Sokai from above is like that, but that doesn't have any switches.

I see through you lies, communist devil. The ammo for the gun suddenly becomes more expensive when you upgrade a weapon
I should have known, this general is a haven for Bolshevist , tyrannical kikes. I know Hiroshima, I will see to it personally that the general is nuked and banned for eternity.

The alarm is entirely distinct enough that when it happens you'll know it.

>Sure you could buy that shitty old americano surplus steel ammo
>oooooooooor could I interest you in this glorious soviet glinty E ammo type?

That'd be somewhat threatening if it wasn't for the fact Hirojewki is such a useless piece of shit.

It's literally a loud BWOOOP

There's also a second siren about 10 seconds later, but if you missed the first one, you might have already had an ugly surprise.