Why can't Americans drive manual?

Why can't Americans drive manual?

Something so easy a teenage girl can do it in any other part of the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kq3USdeLgw
youtube.com/watch?v=8lEYaTvvq4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans are perfectly capable of driving manual. It's simply that there is no reason to learn since we can afford superior automatic transmissions.

Americans would rather use their hands to eat burgers while driving

I can.
So yeah, I don't know what the fuck you're babbling about.

This is the non-meme answer. Why would a normalfag who only uses there Prius to go from point A to B drive a manual when an automatic is just a bit more. It's almost like Europoors don't understand the idea of "choice".

Sorry if I don't like the idea of fucking up using my drivetrain in 50mph bumper-to-bumper commute traffic.

>implying stop-and-go was ever the problem

>my car transmission is objectivly worse but I'll pretend it's better by saying it's more expensive or dress it up like it's more convenient.
wew lad

It seems like americans prefer Manuals in spoty/performance cars and automatics in shitboxes that spend most of their time in traffic anyway.

Europeans prefer manuals in shitboxes and autos in sporty/performance cars. supposedly BMW recognized this and cucked europe out of a manual E60 M5.

I never said automatics better Ahmed. Autos are definitely worse, normalfags just like them better because they think it's more convenient and they can actually afford it.

>be British
>wake up at sunrise to the salat al-fajr blaring through every speaker in London
>wave at the CCTV camera while I'm taking a shower
>eat some shakshuka for breakfast because my wife's son says breakfast needs to be more diverse
>there's a letter in the transom saying I must pay my tv license because indoctrination isn't free
>take the underground to work and get blown up by an innocent refugee
>wake up in the hospital getting free health care
>wave to the CCTV camera by my hospital bed
>hospital food is harira and fried grasshoppers since it's halal
>get a notice I have to pay for my email license
>realize I've been circumcised while I was unconscious, Dr. Patel says it's more sanitary this way
>Sharia Police runs into my room and demands to know why my wife's son isn't wearing a head scarf
>try to mansplain that he's a boy
>my wife's son says he doesn't identify that way anymore
>Sharia Police kill everyone in the room
>my beheaded body is paraded through the streets while everyone chants "fuck white people!"
>The Guardian and Telegraph say they're worried about my public execution because it might cause Islamaphobia
>be buried in Highgate cemetery
>my bones are being monitored by CCTV
>have to renew my burial license next month

They can. The real question is why can't people like you suck it up and accept that some people prefer an auto. But no. You're all like hurrr I have such a tiny brain and attention span that I need to constantly have something in my hand to play with even though it's less efficient and slower. It's 2016. Grow up.

British isn't a nationality dumb ass.

i genuinely enjoy posts like this. literally laughed my ass off. gg user.

All of these. I frankly don't understand why it pisses people off. It's just preference. No need to lash out like a spoiled child because some people don't share the same taste as you.

Sour grapes much?

No more sour than OPs grapes.

Chuckled at bones being monitored.

Good show old chap.

>less efficient and slower
Not always the case.
The automatic version of my car is a complete nightmare, and only a fool would've picked that shit over the manual.

Manuals have been on the downhill since the Torqueflite was invented lmao.

>Torqueflite
Wat

it was the first auto to be better than it's manual counterpart across the board.

There is no reason to buy a manual in current year besides >muh fun

Some can. And the fun part is the women who can.
My wife will not touch an automatic.
My friends wife was on a business trip to Europe a few years back, and the rental car was a manual. Neither of the 2 *men* on the trip could drive a manual. So she had to. How emasculating must that have been?

Manual is better and more fun. Saying otherwise merely indicates that you have never actually owned or driven a car of any value, and so your opinion is similarly worthless.

>this triggers the obsessed european and cagers

>being proud of a skill, that, as you said
>so easy a teenage girl can do it in any other part of the world

Is being proud of rubbing a car penis the only thing Euros can claim?

>You're all like hurrr I have such a tiny brain and attention span that I need to constantly have something in my hand to play with even though it's less efficient and slower
lets not pretend like we're all driving supercars or 100,000 dollaroos sport sedans.
Automatics suck dick especially the ones in Veeky Forums's pricerange.
They don't know when to shift, they're slow to shift, they don't react to throttle and they barely give you any control. That means they neuter performance and economy.
MRS gets 6 seconds to 60. MRS with auto gets 8 seconds to 60. And if you swap engines you need a 6 speed manual.

But you're propably a busrider or drive your fwd diesel shitbox to work to back and only come here to benchrace corvettes.

You never had an auto fuck you over mid corner by swapping gears.
Or by not swapping down when overtaking until you've allready kissed that 18 wheeler coming down the other way.

Autos a shit.
Only good if you're lazy and don't give a fuck about driving. And even then they're dangerous.

>They don't know when to shift, they're slow to shift, they don't react to throttle and they barely give you any control
So you don't even know how to drive auto lmao

I don't know or care what this is, because I'm not a fag. Only fags ride Harleys.

Americans can't even manage to drive autotragics without crashing more often than Europeans.

>jelly yuropoor detected

It's a shift lever you king of the retards

Chris fix didn't even know how until his drift build

Because automatics are more luxurious and we aren't poorfags that have 1.3l diesels like the rest of the world

>Automatics suck dick especially the ones in Veeky Forums's pricerange.

This is 100% true. I am:

Yup.

Sure.
Well just go on having the best of everything while the Yankees continue to exclude themselves from the rest of the world.
Your country will leave no legacy.

>he's talking about his manual 1.3l diesel that takes 4 gear changes to get to 10.

Wew you sure showed us
>implying that I can't drive manual
>implying I don't daily manual
>pic related is my daily

It's a pain in the ass in traffic.

That doesn't mean autos are all shit. Just poorfag-tier autos are shit.

>It's a pain in the ass in traffic.
Plebian opinions

Remind me again, why haven't we just range banned all yuro IPs from this board yet? All they do is shit up the board with threads like these because they have nothing better to do while Mohammed is plowing their wife/girlfriend.

>America
>doesn't have the best of everything
Lmao. Stay delusional Eurocuck. America is STILL the only world superpower. Why don't you cunts do something about that?

Why don't you just drive a motorcycle then, you pussy?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
O

>t. Europoor who drives a .5 liter diesel
>not being able to eat an American double cheeseburger with bbq sauce because of shitty gear spread
>need to change 5 gears to get to 50 smearing burger all over shifter.
>eat cheeseburger and complain it's a shit
>AMERICAN FOOD NO GOOD THATS WHY THEYRE FAT HURR HURR. AT LEAST I HAVE MANUAL - screams Ahmed
>proceeds to grab grease covered shifter and do it again

>be me
>be America
>can eat cheeseburger while driving stick

BTFO
Americans win again

Remember the great American empire?

There's nothing left of your precious "great" yuro empires, whereas America is currently the most powerful, influential and overall most important country in the world.
You're irrelevant.
You're nothing.

Wew

I'm hungry now

okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=-kq3USdeLgw

This is worthless without controlling for miles/km driven.

Ok, fag

Remember when we saved you from German domination, or kicked your ass to save Europe from German domination

Then remember when it happened again and we saved your ass from the boot of communism or we didn't care and let you poorfags rot under the boot of communism?

>german domination

Yes, now Germany conquered Europe, but this time using money instead of gas.
Shame all the ayyrabs are making it their new breeding ground.

Except the language, religion, legal system, units and measurements.
I could go on.
You have what? An overwhelming need to interfere with world affairs while being the most insular "super power" that ever existed.
Face it, yanks are so afraid that they might be found out at not being the best that they go to any length to ensure they can't be.
Just look at their sports and auto industry.
Who else could have a 'world series' that only one country competes in.
The USA is a joke and only the Yankees are too stupid to see it.

Why are Europeans obsessed with Americans?

>You have what? An overwhelming need to interfere with world affairs
You fucks literally begged us to interfere in WW1, WW2, and the Balkans. Then in ayyrabia, everyone there begged us to kill Saddamn twice.

Literally everytime there's a war anywhere people want to know why America isn't fighting their battles for them kek.

It sure is lonely at the top.

To be honest i kinda wish America just ignored the begging if any and not joined any wars apart from WWI and WWII. any wars after that should've been a "no" unless it threatened us directly (i.e another pearl harbor) Nuclear weapons certainly help keep the peace as who would risk a nuclear fallout to take some land or get revenge.

Yes i agree, we should have stayed isolationist.

Nigger pls.
Euros have been killing each other for millennia. When we got bored of that we went and forged empires just so we had more people to fight. when we had conquered the rest of the world we went back to killing each other.

It's cute that you think fighting in two wars allows you any special treatment.

Fighting in two wars doesn't, but winning the biggest wars and kicking the ass of yurop's mightiest forces MULTIPLE TIMES sure as fuck does. You're nothing, especially nowadays.

If you'd keep your pudgy fingers out of our affairs we wouldn't give a fuck about you.

All these British people calling Americans fat... You're both landwhales, Australians are up there too.

Vietnam

>euroucks being so pathetic that all they have to brag about is their knowledge of using obsolete technology

Nice pasta faggot. You caught some newfags.

You drive a bimmer that's driven by gypsies over here.

>Euros have been killing each other for millennia.
That's why you're so poor. Look at Switzerland, they haven't fought anyone in forever and they're rich mountain dwarves.

It's cute that you think Europeans aren't savagely poor.

12 dead gooks for 1 American.

>pretty much 2017
>not driving automatic transmissions with slap-shift capabilities
What are you, europoor?

But we are better than you in everything. I am a good eurocitizen that pays taxes for the poor Ahmed that needs free healthcare. It's against the human rights and dignity to put him to work if he is able, but doesn't want to, besides everyone needs to be healthy. Hell I'd be a selfish arsehole and I'd rot in hell if I don't pay for his mil.€ medical services he doesn't need while I stay in line from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M. to get parasinus for my awfully sick wife's son.

I could have studied in a prestigious college actually, but there were places reserved for gypsy students because after years of slavery and treating them wrong they deserve a better future, even if the admission exam results showed that I was by far more competent and better suited for the place, we need affirmative action for a better and well-running society. Something your bigoted country can't see now that you choosed Trump. Frankly I think you're not men enough to let a strong woman lead your country just like our profet Angela Merkel (praise be unto her).

Frankly your condition is shameful. In fact I can prove we're better than you by repeatedly posting about how we drive manuals and you don't. Sure, you may say something about comodity and how can afford it, but frankly my highly intelligent mind can see that your capacity to drive a somewhat-archaic mechanism by your standards is very limited.

>Veeky Forums - Nationalism

americans are stupid, thats it to be honest.
>cant drive manual
>common core mathematics and shit education overall
>circumcising because they cant be bothered with hygiene
>fat
>most expensive military in the world yet regularly lose to farmers with cold war era soviet weapons
the list goes on

>circumcising because the jewish doctor told them to
ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=8lEYaTvvq4g
OP confirmed for cucked muslim europoor

Generalize much?
And are the rest of the people in your tiny, shitty countries as dumb as you?

>You're irrelevant.
>You're nothing.
and you're a senator? LMAO americans are hilarious. you are dispensable, mr basement dweller

1) Automatics are cheaper.
2) No one cares to learn how to drive one if they can get a cheaper auto.
3) An american could learn if they wanted to. You're actually assuming that we are incapable of learning.
4) You're a retard.

Why do Americans try to say automatic is better at anything?
Its not, it is never in the right gear, it changes down gear half way up hills instead of before, it absolutely floors it to stay at the speed limit for no real reason, the torque converter is like intentionally adding half a second of lag your your accelerator.

>You're actually assuming that we are incapable of learning.

You are, you country of fat morons.

No. Because you werent even alive and would have been a draft dodger like your idol in pic attached
It would do good to pick up a history book. Took you two years to enter WW2 and you did nothing but get wasted on a beachfront.

>we saved your ass from the boot of communism
You mean america built up the red army before and during ww2 and then had a pouting war because they wouldn't share any land afterwards? LMAO

Go get rekt by goat farmers with rusty AKs

But Americans are incapable of learning anything?

If use were capable of knowledge retention neither Hillary Clinton nor Donald Trump would have ended up in a position where they are the best candidates to run your country.

>Why can't Americans drive manual?
Because manual vehicles are less common in the States. Burgers were sold automatics decades ago as a luxury item and they're fond of convenience; most of their (referring to American Veeky Forumstists) parents would've driven an automatic commuter of some sort, as would their friends. Aside from looking for manual lessons(?) their only other option is to look for a cheap Craigslist manual to buy and practice with in an empty car park.

It isn't that they can't learn, but that the opportunity doesn't present itself so readily as it does elsewhere. Unfortunately the ones that can shift behave as if that somehow makes them and their manual Honda Civic superior to everyone and everything else on the road.

>automatics are cheaper
>yet europoors stick to more expensive manual
is this the famous american banter?

Yeah me too.

Seems like you're full on autistic OP, you should probably just kill yourself.

Problem is the car companies take away the choice of even having a manual because such a huge percentage of people would rather be comatose behind the wheel. I'll pick on Subaru here, they dropped manuals from basically everything other than the WRX and STI. If you want a new Impreza your only option is an egg-beater CVT yet just over the border in Canada those very same Subarus are available with sticks.

The only reason Hillary won over Bernie is because she's a woman, and half the female population here can't develop their own opinions.

However, I have no idea why anyone would vote for Trump over anybody.

Ferrari doesn't even make manuals anymore, which is hard for a lot of people to believe.

>Took you two years to enter WW2 and you did nothing but get wasted on a beachfront.
Except we were cleaning up North Africa and Italy well before that.

>You mean america built up the red army before and during ww2 and then had a pouting war because they wouldn't share any land afterwards? LMAO
If we weren't there the Red Army would have marched and occupied everything up to the Atlantic. Keep biting the hand that fed you lmao.

>The only reason Hillary won over Bernie is because she's a woman
You mean the DNC literally jewed Bernie out of the race.

>trusting Democlaps for anything.

>Automatics are cheaper.
Autotragics cost extra...

Oh papa run

>Americans can't drive manual
>new American cars still come in manual