/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

pezado is so fuckin hot edition

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:discord.gg/m78dN4q
Horde:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2zvwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNzm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft nostalrius

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5152409863?page=1#4
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/22010-wanted-elysium-game-masters/
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/27082-my-banned-accountwhy/
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/28087-pvp申诉appeal-ssjj-60-warrior/
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#0zhZZxEcoeVV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RECAP

>Pottu banning non-chinks indiscriminately
>Pottu acknowledging accounts are likely hacked but refusing to allow a ban repeal
>Literal gold seller banned, allowed repeal
>Ajinn warning for "griefing" opposing faction by: chain polymorphing, "ninja'ing" mobs; things carebear blizzard have literally stated that they allow
>Banned for accidently buying the wrong things off the AH
>Banned for farming DM too much
>Banned for having "too much gold" at any point in time
>Still lag
>Still crashes
>Buggier than Old Nost
Kronos was dogshit but I'm already sick of Pottu's, Ajinn's, and the chinamen's shit and I'm going back. It might be a little dead because everyone up and left as soon as they heard the word name "Nost" and will refuse to admit they fucked up and go back but it's better than remaking accounts every few days because I got banned for buying the wrong thing off the AH.

>also pic

(1/2)

>had 1200g on old nost
>gave it all away to low levels because I thought I was quitting
>now playing again
>no epic mount and cba farming

BUGS EXISTING ON ELYSIUM BUT NOT NOST

>forsaken courier not being scripted whatsoever and just respawning in the same location outside of hammerfall and not moving.
>The Missing Diplomat RP isn't scripted at all, no portal or Jaina or the other mage show up after defeating Hendel.
>Mobs often have no death animation and have irregular follow distances seemingly unaffected by your actions in as meaningful a way as it should.
>NPCs on a patrol path just walking up walls and in the completely wrong spot.
>Stitches ceasing to exist at all in Duskwood (how'd they miss that?).
>Blue tubers being a common drop in RFK basically defeating the point of bringing the other items in necessary to obtain them.

>also pic
Hack that Nost previously used as an example of what doesn't work, proving Elysium is using a different inferior cheat detection, or no cheat detection at all.

(2/2)

Prepare to get ganked

Dont worry pottu would have made sure you were banned for gold selling anyway ;)

When I got bored of nost I used multi hack as well, It actually worked for a bit using wallclimb, but fly hacking would immediately disconnect and ban me.

Elysium did not at all live up to the expectations as far as i'm concerned. The merge of the elysium core with the nost core or the inheritage of the nost core.. whatever of the 2 they did, just didn't work out at all.
Basically the people that have come back from the old nost to this are now playing a way shittier version of the old nost. the hype was so big, made ppl think they could actually get the old nost back and continue where it stopped. BOY OH BOY... disappointment would be the understatement of the decade.
Fact is, Valkyrie/Elysium is not capable in continuing the nost legacy. and the people that get their hopes up and follow the hype once again for their upcoming fresh servers, i'm sorry you guys wanna waste your time yet again.

And Crestfall, they are just now where Nost and Kronos have been 2 years ago! They are tackling issues that Nost and Kronos worked on 2 years ago and Crestfall are just talking about the same things that the other 2 servers talked about 2 years ago. So my take on Crestfall is this: they look like the most motivated and promising team out there, they are at least trying the right thing, but they're literally SO FAR BEHIND. When they open, you'll go through the same ol' set of bugs and imperfections that Nost and Kronos went through the last 2 years.

Nostalrius Begins had a video displaying their cheat detection specifically to show the wallclimb didn't work, that's the only reason it's a big deal

>not sharing information relating to bugs
Proprietor shills

Treadly reminder about a special Blizzard password feature.
us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5152409863?page=1#4

>Everyone's playing Elysium

Ironic

Has anyone actually got unbanned on the ban appeals forum?

me ,

>杀死所有白人
你是个混蛋

KEK

So how much do you think Elysium got for selling all those accounts to the chinese?

>你是个混蛋
中国人使用wpsg?

So I'm planning to try vanilla after many years. I know this is Nost general, but considering posts here, is there a better server?

I love low level slut armor. im so tempted to spen 30 silver at the AH to get a thong, tiny top, and ankle warmers. I want the whole aborigonal set.

cant afford it at level 13 thou

Enough to improve their quality of life, but not more than would stop them collecting welfare

Kronos is better with a much worse pop. Pop will be somewhat better after merger, but I'd just play on the fresh elysium server when it launches.

>just bought 3000g from Xhang

Literally don't get why anyone who has a job doesn't do this. You do have a job, right? You aren't some no life NEET loser are you?

Kronos is dogshit.

>JUST TWO MORE WEEKS XD

Besides Nost, there's Rebirth, MagicWoW and Kronos. Kronos is the most populated of the three.

What this user said Kronos has better, more logical moderation, no chinese, and scripting on par with old Nost, while nuNost scripting is worse, mods are garbage, and just as many chinese as at the end of Nost's life. When Nost got name dropped though, Kronos died immediately and people aren't going to go back because they'd rather think nothing is wrong so they can play with meme populations.

>I'm literally shilling against kronos
>some guy comes in to vomit garbage in my general direction
You're actually dense.

Crestfall soon, brothers.

wait for fresh, see how it is.

the vanilla community here has a tendency to doomsay.

>considering posts here
that is a mistake

>I pick warrior to get instant dungeon spots as a tank but I have the IQ of a rock and have no idea how to tank

I have ran Deadmines a total of 6 (six) times today, and 5 (five) of them disbanded due to tanks not being able to tank. Half of the runs were warriors with 2-handers telling anyone who asked them to use a shield to deal with it or have fun finding another group.

Kronos is dogshit

>paying for gold on a dead server
It's like paying for Pre-Iraq War Iraqi Money.

Why dont we just infiltrate the gm team and fix this shit ourselves from the inside?

Nothing to gain

>crestfall
>not gummytbc

$200 ain't shit to me, my time is worth more, NEET

Power to read people's dirty PM's to each other? Ban people that steal your mob or loot? ULTIMATE RESPECT IN THE DISCORD AND ON LEDDIT? WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS!?

how does xiao's cock taste, white piggu?

wow.... so this.... is the power.... of richfag....

gummytbc is going to be a huge mess just like scriptcraft was

if we play any tbc it'll be netherwing

>implying I'm not the chink

who here Making Horde Great Again?

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/22010-wanted-elysium-game-masters/

Thread for anyone who actually wants to go through with it

youre running diremaul why should you care if your tank has a 2h or not, if he spams battle cry he will have all the threat

I don't know who are you qouting. trash. but no one here cares about your drama.

Can someone link the warning for griefing or anything relating to that nature because i do that a lot since i have gr8 ping

can i have a gold?

message one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077

what's a gud horde class for leveling/farming fast on fresh that isnt hunter

druid? shaman?

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/27082-my-banned-accountwhy/

will they give him another chance?

Why pick horde over alliance?

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/28087-pvp申诉appeal-ssjj-60-warrior/

HERR STEIN DID NOTHING WRONG

warlock

Can someone post a generator to decide what I play on nost?

>tfw going gnome warrior on fresh

ask me anything

>这个帐户是由我们的反作弊被禁止,如果你想吸引这样或知道一个原因,今年5月的事请在下方上诉
he'll be fine

> I swear I never brush gold ads.

tfw you brushed gold ads

thoughts on this build db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#0zhZZxEcoeVV

also why did they put insect swarm in resto? seems more like its place should be in balance, and why make it a necesity for gift of nature?

the only alliance race that doesnt look like a mongoloid/midget is pretty much useless

if you're going to play horde you really need to experience it pre-bloodelves

it's basic math

if the boss loses 2% hit you don't have to heal as much

male or female gnome?

Way to have profession window open at the AH?

I'm going orc.
If I roll a rogue do i have no honor? Should I be an honorable warrior instead?

orc rogue bis

>40% stun res as warrior

You decide

Alright, submitted a fucking resume with more detail and input that what I got my current job with. Wish me luck and I'll make elysium great again.

combat rogues are suppose to be pirates or thugs which fits an orc fine

male

wrong choice

the fuck

>that gchat
Story?

>thug
so no honour at all

half of the people are only on that list ironically

will it have a feminine benis

>thugs
are orcs the niggers of worcraft?

nothing more erotic than a male gnome warrior asserting his dominance over human and night elf women

>do a dungeon
>literally autoattack while alt tabbing

so this is the power of vanilla....

i really need a second screen

nef head bugged out after the unscheduled maintenance and we kept pestering them about giving us one and since suzerain is the only competent gm he helped us out

>are orcs the niggers of worcraft?
obviously

Is this how girls take pictures of food?

alright boys, I have a 1k$ question :

Do you know a very top secret place where like, for RP reasons or whatnot, there are lvl 2 to lvl 4-5 mobs to grind ? Maybe in Moonshine (?) the druid area ? Or a secret place you have to wallclimb to ?

Pretty sure trolls are
>natively cannibals
>everyone evolved from them while they were left behind
>stupid naturally
>Emphasis on rhythm and voodoo
>hates the better evolved mortals with passion (elves)
>kills indiscriminately and hangs around tight knit tribes (gangs)
>worships cult like sky ghosts that provides them with magic (voodoo and african jujus)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Give me a good pvp build for mage please.

Only secret place I can think of with farmable mobs would be the dun morogh air field, but they aren't that low of a level I dont think.

Iirc, on the roof of Ironforge there are lvl 3 ice trolls fighting the dwarf guards. You could probably go and grind those.

pvp server died?

>everyone evolved from them while they were left behind

when will this shitty meme stop. Whites did NOT evolve from negros

SUMMONING /OURGUY/ STAYSAFE

I KNOW YOU LURK THESE THREADS

>tfw you cuck a chinamade out of an ab win because you held them off with your pug for 15 minutes while waiting for restart

It's far more likely that whites evolved from an olive to brown skinned men from Mesopotamia.

That's not how you spell Alex.

Alex is a balding manlet cuck who doesn't even browse nosg

literally our guy

>Nihilum still desperately shilling themselves

Are you guys actually in /nosg/ guilds or have you joined 'normie' guilds?

>staysafe was in nihilum
huh... really makes me think...

>only person i know is suddenly gonna go alliance

Gonna have to decide what to play between druid,pala or heaven forbid standard Dwarf priest since it's the only classes i haven't tried out yet.