byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3396&sid=23e7cccb859500811cc28c997d1a4467
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13155/files
youtu.be/sdxaNeRn1GA
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for waifus

First!

It's Lings

first

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3396&sid=23e7cccb859500811cc28c997d1a4467

rip in piss retard

keep your shitty drama out of my thread

>your thread
dirty capitalist

oh wait it gets even better

>in a while
=>been playing for a long time
>[11:18:06]ADMIN: whereisgray/(Whereisgray) is a relatively new player, may consider watching them. AGE = 1 First seen = 0
I bet my multitool on him being a banevader who is just going to make another account now

I'm new to space station. Are you gonna shit on me for being a newfag or will you help me getting started? I've read the wiki.

do you have a feminine penis?

No

>tfw Your waifu doesn't play as much.
>tfw she doesn't even know that she is the reason you get out of bed in the morning.

How do I tell her how I really feel?

Don't listen to all the tards.
Go Virologist first to get into the game. You can learn how to interact with the environment and you will only rarely be bothered. Noone cares what you do in there as long as you do not come out of your virus cave with a shitty disease and infect everyone

Fax her department a love letter addressed to her.

Thanks for advice. Also is it very role-play heavy?

RP in Veeky Forums consists of not using smileys and only using words the spessmen would really use

cool and good

Virology is an extremely RNG dependent job that requires you to understand how to interact with other players and departments to do well.

Try janitor or cargo tech. Both are really straightforward and not terribly important jobs that if you do badly no one will mind too much.

>other players and departments
If you want to be productive.
You can do Virology without ever contacting anyone too

Yes but if the janitor makes a mistake no one really minds. If the cargo tech fails to deliver a package no one dies.

If you release fucking space aids or can't cure ebola if it strikes then you've made a huge fuck up.

It even says its an advanced job on the wiki don't play that new guy.

Well. Janitor doesn't sound that bad and I could also learn layout of the station.

There's 3 stations

It's not hard by any stretch and people usually play it as an unwinding relaxing deal. People prefer it when the station isn't covered in blood, gore, viral sputum, debris from destroyed robots, cream pies thrown by clowns, etc. But it doesn't truly affect anything except the spittle bit which does transfer diseases.

You generally just do what you want and hang out with people. It's not super exciting, but you also can't fuck up. Plus you get a sweet ass cart to ride on.

Where's that borer I got into a dance-off with as a heavily drunk russian?

Unid's fixing DDR so it's possible to win github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13155/files

There's also the unspoken psychological effect that a clean station makes people more likely to behave, while a dirtied bloody warzone makes them go full Mad Max.

I can confirm, Cult-station was pure chaos.

I regret nothing.

What is that DDR thing anyway?

MEGA MOMMI
E
G
A

M
O
M
M
I
youtu.be/sdxaNeRn1GA

>mfw watching my waifu kill the wiz

good shit

Vaults. Like small away missions you can find in space.

You have to win a game of DDR to get a prize.

The only suprising thing about that round is that it wasn't extended.

>get bussed into wiz
>rarely wiz so i know jackshit on what to do
>pick spells that i think that are cool
>forget that ring of fire hurts me
>dick around for 20 minutes driving my firebird and toasting bystanders
>spend 20 minutes taking a shower because fire
>remeber that firebird is free access to armory
>grab guns
>be unrobust shitter
>die

i think there was just 1 vamp and the rest were bussed. pretty shit round desu

>HoS wasn't antag

rin is always an antag to the crew, friend
also they divert attention from the rest of the sec waifu's

But how we can stop her?

>they beat Gerald to half death and tell me to space the body
>take Gerald to medbay and ask for him to be changed into a different person so as not to cause conflict
>he gets cloned and then instantly runs out to get more guns
>he gets killed again and I have to beat him with the HoS to keep up the ruse
>make sure it's properly done this time
>suddenly everything goes to shit and the captain and HoS are talking about the gods being angry at them for killing Gerald twice
every time

It was extended. I spawned a wizard at the end, and the wizard used summon guns which turned people into survivors (antagonists)

I was the captain that round and Rin kept shitters in order.

But what guns? I didn't even ordered anything?

I have this image saved,and it makes me laugh every time I see it. I imagining Morena being pissed and screaming at people over a fake wrestler.

OLE!

I got told over the radio he had committed suicide and that's why I told you to space the body.

you had an ablative on and an egun on your belt the first time I arrested you
once you got cloned the HoS started shouting about you having more guns, and you came on the radio screaming LETS GO TO CARGO TO GET MORE GUNS
Yeah, the HoS wanted to pass it off as suicide

sec was pretty fun before the entire station went to shit at the end, thanks for saving me in space ailsa

I WILL BE READY FOR NEXT TIME.

>upload new law to AI
>just b urself
>its starts killing everyone

should've informed the captain and HoP, the chance of both of them playing ball with the HoS on something so bullshit is close to null

But I got killed for flipping tables? Really?

What? You're immune to burning and shit when you have ring of fire active. If you upgrade it, it moves with you.

>It's another dindunuffin cries they got got when they did
If they were genuinely a problem they'd have sec bans. Instead you're throwing a fit because your downy hugbox got rattled. Go elsewhere kiddo, you don't belong

>Get free will
>For once manage to wrangle my tards to not hurt people because suddenly they can
>Someone always spergs out, blows the borgs, and kills me for us having the exact same free will they have because a shitter silicon killed them in a different round
Everybody is a faggot.

I felt as thought things were deteriorating rapidly enough that it would only cause more trouble if we got command upset at each other
command staff are idiots at the best of time, so I'm loathe to actually interact with them
Rin is not a good HoS, or a good sec player
I'm thinking that after I've played some more I'll pop a complaint in on the forum or even make a jobban request

If that were true somebody would have got banned, this has not occurred despite an investigation.

They're not, but they try which is better than dime a dozen fucking shitters like Gerald.

Yeah well fuck you buddy me and cap were doing great

"I don't really trust those above me in the command chain" is the kinda attitude that leads to greytiding validhunters, always give it a shot first

Check the logs, look like they forgot to delay the end of the round. It just ends in the middle of Nuke telling Rin she fucked up

I think Donald is worse than Rin. I've seen him kill and brig clowns for zero reason.

Hice is a good warden tho.

I greatly enjoyed both Joe and Rin.
And the occassional pop in from RD.

>Prays
>Then checks to see which admins are on
>And it's fucking dragonbro

>Pull 3 people out of space
>MI failures
Fucking force ghosts into corpses on clone/defib or just tell me their ckey isn't attached anymore on examination goddamn

>"Zero" reason
Oh yeah, sure. 99.9% of the time the clown is being a toe the line shitter griefing as nonantag

Most clowns are people who are out there purely baiting people into doing them harm so that they can whip out their cablecuffs and enjoy their valids

no sympathy for any of them, to be honest

>be clown
>just doing some double bike horn honking action in the sec lobby
>Get tazed, cuffed and beat to near crit

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13126
>yank trying to replace all instances of proper english to his disgusting butchery of it
the absolute state of this server

>It's another dindunuffin cries they got got when they did
If they were genuinely a problem they'd have sec bans. Instead you're throwing a fit because your downy hugbox got rattled. Go elsewhere kiddo, you don't belong

I'm just trying to get people like you respond. Too EZ

Nice.

We share a station with opportunistic assistants that just wander the station waiting for the right chance just to be a shitter.

>E-gun
>Blood

Shit image

>not bashing people with your egun once you run out of charge

He very clearly has charges left in that image.

>he doesnt kill greyshits in areas they shouldnt be in on site
If it's grey, make it pay.

He's really hardcore

Pfft. One day I was going to do this just to piss off all the brits. Glad someone else did it first

Rangeban the Americans

Reminder that non-Americans are the biggest waifufags

>Cuckold Celt mad that his Arabic-English is being replaced with the English that helped make the land of the free

Is the joke that the gear system would go ways that make the words go backwards?

>Independence in 1776
>Wasn't done until the start of the 19th century by Webster of all people because he didn't like it
Seriosly fources me to pounder...

are you joking or

It wouldn't turn you fucking retard

Wasting charges
Tase and lase to crit then rifle butt to deal with pills/borer/pai

Visualize the cogs turning.

Our Freedom is being threatened fellow Americans. Rally behind the flag

Fixed that for you

>Caring about what a bunch of sissy brits think

PPPPOOOOOCCCCCCCИИИИИИИИЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ CУКA

I'm sorry for your autism, user

You shouldn't get riled up for a person who plays a girl in spess

When are we gonna replace rev with the beta uprising game mode?
>sissy
is that why they're so angry? They want our big American e-guns?

Any round Rin's the HoS and you can use your mouth to rally the disenfranchised populace. Remember it's 400% easier to get away with mnutiny when there isn't murder or spacing

Oh, I see. The big one and the top little one would push the bottom one in opposite directions. I didn't look that closely at it.

im english, not amerifat

which job attracts the most shitters?

>When are we gonna replace rev with the beta uprising game mode?
No, just add a new game mode. Captain is a female avatar with brightly colored hair and a lewd uniform.

Security is a football team and their names are all variations of chad.

The objective is to kill sec and capture the captain alive.

P I N N E D

Sec borgs

HoS, cap, assistant

Mommi.

>Read the notes for the reason they're banned :^)

Admins just love cucking us out of juicy details