Help me protect my car

Just got a nice Honda

Problem? I live in da hood

Please list out every service/equipment I need to keep my car "safer".

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDHNEUYsEJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nice
>Honda

>killswitch
>don't leave ANYTHING in plain sight

>you
>ugly virgin
pick both

nice projection, but no one thinks your honda is nice

Buy a gun, yankee doodle.

Or just park next to a car that's actually nice.

If its from the 90s make sure you have good insurance and then buy something else when it gets stolen.

>i can download pictures off the internet

ok ugly virgin

just got a Volkswagen Jetta S. I'm in love. Same concerns as OP tho

> Cheap car alarm
> Gun
You're good to go OP
> Bonus points if you live in a stand your ground state

I see you ate two helpings of salt-flavored jelly for breakfast

asian and white girls typically like seeing/riding my ep3 (and dick too, for that matter). stay mad tripfag

Not trying to get shot, my street loves to play the revenge card even though it was their fault.

Just moved from Puerto Ricans to all black neighborhood, at least I have a lower chance of theft now.

Yes. I'm jealous of a shitbox civic and your desire to protect it from fellow slum dwellers.
sub-mediocrity for the win!

A killswitch, an ignition column lock, and don't leave anything in your car.

I work a job that requires me to go to the hood of cincinnati a lot. Having these will keep your car from getting stolen and having your ignition column fucked up. You can't stop some methhead from smashing your window though so if your area is actually bad set aside some money for if you do have to replace your window or repair your door.

Other things that may help but I really don't think they do is having tinted windows, and if your radio's head unit has a removable front plate removing it and taking it with you.

Veeky Forums needs less of these try hard trump-cuckridder /pol/larks, this kills the board

>

quick disconnect steering wheel
the obvious kill switch hooked to ignition
hidden kill switch to battery
hidden kill switch to alternator
hidden kill switch to starter

if I won't be using my car within 12 hours or more i pull the battery and one of the spark plug wires.

I have wheel locks so they won't take my stock wheels.

I leave nothing in the car and have stock radio.

I keep all my paperwork with me. License obviously, registration and insurance.

I might move to another state because California sucks.

Airbag in the headrest, tapped into the ignition with a hidden rocker switch to arm and disarm. Welcome to the Honda darkside.

>Please list out every service/equipment I need to keep my car "safer".

Honda is a top theft choice. Don't park where it can be easily towed by a truck using a wheel lift trailer. That is one of those cute super short trailers that only holds up the front wheels of the car. It's why I always park "head in" and also set my parking brakes. Head in is not convenient when driving off, but it prevents someone from simply lifting up the front end on a towing trailer.

Don't be a dick to your neighbors.

>Problem? I live in da hood

Don't get top quality tires or they will be gone. If your tires are new, get some dusty dirt and rub a little bit on the sidewalls to make them look dusty instead of new.

If you have a car alarm, they will set it off and report it to the police. After a number of false alarms, the police will force you to disable it or be fined. At that point, your car is free meat if your tires haven't already been stripped.

In the Hood, you cannot report to the police. If you do, the revenge car will be played on you and your car. Anyone using the police is a snitch.

>I live in da hood
Do not leave any car or owner ID in the car. That means insurance and registration should not be left in the glove compartment. Learn to carry them with you.

Honda Link is not as good as GM's Onstar for preventing theft and tracking theft. Let's hope Honda continues to develop it further.

>Just got a nice Honda
>I live in da hood
In the USA, that's a popular car for parting out. Someone else posted a reason why you want to park your car where you can see it when you are at work or home:

>nig-nog parked outside my retail store I manage
>"nice car haha, I have the same one over there"
>walk inside
>notice her BF ripping off my roof molding
>walk by her car to confront him with two coworkers
>notice her's is missing one
>nigger scolds me saying it's his car
>I click my keys to unlock it
>he runs off
>call police, file report, give her license plate number

>Please list out every service/equipment I need to keep my car "safer".

FIRST, you should talk to your insurance agent. Your insurance MUST know the statistics for your area. My insurance keeps track with much finger granularity than a zip code because they periodically recalculate for each neighborhood and not by zip code.

What your insurance agent tells you will then let you know what types of precautions to take and what security devices to buy. You said you had Honda. If it was GM, then I'd tell you get Onstar and then install the very powerful app on your smartphone to monitor use of the car. As soon as the car gets triggered, your app will sound off.

Line the windows with job applications and I'm sure no one will touch it, senpai.

lay a water melon trap

[Sheeeeeeeeeeeit intensifies]

>Tripfag
What do you drive?

>live in south riverside county
>second safest city in the US
>t. FBI

Feels goodman

>Just got a nice Honda

Decorate it like this car.

OP here again,

just heard about brake locks

youtube.com/watch?v=DDHNEUYsEJs

Is this all I need?

I mean the car is a manual afterall.

A hard bargain

OHLAWDY ID SMOTHER MY FACE IN THAT PLATTAPUSSY

Trick question. He's a busrider.

Actually I own 3 vehicles but I'm the most heavily stalked tripfag here so I don't post them under this trip.

Boi

found a stalker

Stop living in the hood, duh.