/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

This is a general for discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/, /ink/

>Important News
「!」NIS actively developing for the Switch: nintendoeverything.com/nis-actively-developing-for-switch/
「!」Synthwave Outrun got a new trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rseIooHZ1DE
「!」New My Nintendo awards have been added for Super Mario Run - and five select Mario games put on sale: my.nintendo.com/news/d820b4deedae48a0
「!」Visit Nintendo Zone locations from 12/19 to 1/15 for exclusive content this National StreetPass Holiday: nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/national-streetpass-holiday-edition
「!」Dragon Quest XI is in development for the Switch, Nintendo confirms: topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/839af1b5-c284-11e6-9aaf-063b7ac45a6d.html
「!」Nintendo finalizes Jan 12th Switch presentation date and time: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/808584359901069312
「!」Super Nintendo World is coming to Universal Studios Japan: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/808175059718180864
「!」Super Mario Run to Require Online to Play: mynintendonews.com/2016/12/09/miyamoto-super-mario-run-is-online-only-to-combat-piracy/
「!」Yooka Laylee cancelled on Wii U, Switch version tentative, backer refunds available: playtonicgames.com/yooka-laylee-reptile-rolls-towards-release/
「!」Miitomo datamining shows Fire Emblem Mobile screenshots: nintendoeverything.com/miitomo-data-mining-may-show-images-from-fire-emblem-mobile-game/
「!」Jimmy Fallon Debuts the Nintendo Switch: youtube.com/watch?v=7TJ7IUNWGl4

>Upcoming Releases
3DS -pastebin.com/aTMS8hCx
Wii U -pastebin.com/DJhTh6N1

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/devils-third-servers-officially-taken-offline/
nintendoeverything.com/latest-switch-rumors-cover-voice-chat-battery-and-charging-virtual-console-more/
cnbc.com/2016/12/29/forget-about-dow-20k-bitcoin-is-about-to-hit-1000.html
discord.gg/X5gWn
gematsu.com/2016/12/dragon-quest-xi-development-footage-shows-camping-dragon-riding-battle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for fuck the RH monster

Second for squid is shit.

Third for Callie is especially shit

xth for Marie is a treasure

xxth for Callie is Marie's treasure

Sixth for friends with Octolings!

calm the fuck down

Fuck the heck off

I forgot how good and fun Splatlings were until I tried the Mini Splating Remix today.
It feels REALLY good to charge up and then let go, and you're basically a sniper without being a boring worthless shit.
Also with the Remix having the sprinkler, I get my special really fast.

Heavy Splatling Remix you mean?

Yeah, whoops. It charges faster than I remember so I just took a guess.

Why is it that the first time I've gotten to play Piranha Pit in ages, it's on goddamn TC? It's such a clusterfuck.

Holy shit /ink/, just fuck off

nintendoeverything.com/devils-third-servers-officially-taken-offline/

【F】

No

How about you post something else if you don't want to talk about squids?

>come to /nintyg/ hoping to talk about squids in a comfy thread
>/ink/ shitposters shitposting
>people shitposting at /ink/
the dead but comfy days of /ink/ before our death were better

We had /nintyg/ shitposters in /ink/ even then. We ignored them then, we can ignore them now, even if we're boarding in their house.

Don't flatter yourself, even babt stopped posting in your thread after his last psycho episode.

Bullshit, /nintyg/ never left.

nintendoeverything.com/latest-switch-rumors-cover-voice-chat-battery-and-charging-virtual-console-more/

>YouTube user OBE1plays spoke with reliable leaker Laura Kate Dale during a stream yesterday.

Are you fucking kidding me NE

What abilities should I use with the splat charger?

Sorry let's talk about Super Mario Run instead, or Miitomo or Pokemon Go.

This one time, I tapped my phone soooo good bro...

Dmg + Ink Recovery

>2017
>owning a phone

kek

So bitcoin eh?

Ayyy just bought xenoblade chronicles for my N3DS. What am I in for?

fun

Is this the new /ink/ home base?

Post pics of your inklings please I need fashion inspirations for my cutie patootie

No, /ink/ is being removed next thread

Hah ok. I flooded ink, got Veeky Forums and /q/ all riled up that you only draw shit art than never went back. Was like a 2 day thing max.

Then u guys got all butthurt and cried for months.

And now you got them to post here, you fucked up big time babt.

Nah its just one underage faggot who likes fucking sea animals. He stuck around when he heard Randall fucks dogs and the two of them now have sick land/sea orgies.

Reminder that nobody likes babt and that squidposters have been burning the shit out of him everyday.

Thank you /ink/.

Also

RIP Devils Third.

I really like Pit TC. It's just so different. The tower goes towards you! Crazy!

And we still don't get the PC version.

Quick lads give me a list of good 3DS games I haven't played.
>Played every Pokemon
>Played Phoenix Wright and Layton, liked them a lot
>Played fire emblem
>Played a lot of VC games
Don't really care about genre, I like vns. Currently considering yokai watch and kid Icarus uprising.

>Shantae:HGH shipping today
>Arrival: Next Tuesday
Fuck Amazon

so how long until we remove /ink/ from the OPs?

What is the best site to buy 3DS accessories from? Cases, cover plates and so on

>i-it's just one adamant shitposter that hates us, I swear!
>/nintyg/ loves /ink/! only babt can hate us!

Xenoblade
Zero Escape series
Shovel Knight
Etrian Odyssey series
Bravely Default
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Shin Megami Tensei series
Kirby series
Dragon Quest series
Monster Hunter series
Ace Attorney series

Don't listen to Gor then.

does anyone else here have like 20 filters enabled for this general?

Almost all of them are /ink/ related

I'm glad we could inject some life into this dead general.

this image symbolizes the relationship between /ink/ and /nintyg/. who is who?

>one general dies and has to merge with another
wow i wonder

Sure.

First time poster in this sub-thread. I have an ooooold 3ds from 2011 running version 2.2 firmware.

How do I upgrade it to 9.2? The tutorials I see online are for 4.x and up, will this still work? If not, how do I update to something inbetween without going to the latest firmware?

>sub-thread.
they're called generals. and try asking in /hbg/.

Question. I've been binge playing XCX for some time now.

Is the game supposed to take a lot of level grinding (couldn't beat the lvl 39 main story Tiger Prince mecha thing until I was lvl 50. Chapter 9, I think.) or am I playing the game wrong? I've heard of players also being able to get to lvl 60 in 60 hours. I've clocked double that amount, and I'm lvl 50.

Gor likes sandwiches :)

I farted and shulk came out

If it keeps dying, why keep remaking it?

t. /ink/fag

Nintyg is live and kickin. Ink is shit tier animal fuckers who draw shitty art and circle jerk it.

Nintyg is for game discussion and even if its slow at times its better than drawfags. Go back to deviantart and slit your emo wrists

What is the purpose of this "general"? Are we really pandering to autists that can't even keep their own generals alive?

Not to mention it's brought in the worst type of attentionwhoring cancer that do nothing but derail the thread.

So much style! Your talents are wasted here you should go play dress up with Barbie's. You fag king :)

fuck off

The discussion of good nintendo games and chat with iconic figures like gor, pige, dogfucker and babt!

You're not even trying, babt.

there seems to be a lot of squids recently
is it worth trying to un-merge for a bit while we wait for the spla2n announcement?

Considering the only ones that want them here are Gor and maybe two other people, there's no reason for them to stay.

Gor should probably go too.

BURNED!

Yeah you should try creating another /ink/ thread as a test run.

Gor likes men too

idk... I don't think there's many of us. we're just posting a lot lately.
who doesn't like men?

No.

is the new 3ds worth £150? and should i get the xl

I wouldn't get any ninty shit right now. just wait for the NX.

Considering it was being sold for 100 bucks on black friday, that may be too much.

Not pandering, you are simply subservient to our will as the new rulers of this general.

i-is anyone else getting dotted lines instead of (You)s

cnbc.com/2016/12/29/forget-about-dow-20k-bitcoin-is-about-to-hit-1000.html

Good news for bitcoin to NX challenge! I can't wait to post all my impressive nintendo gear I buy launch day.

>get new ace attorney game on sale
>get to case 3
>Maya's being arrested for murder
Oh. We're doing this. Again.
You know what? No. I'm not. Just no, I can't. Not doing it.

Any good old fashioned cheat code to let me skip to the next case, or alternatively save file I can download to bypass this?

I thought that was only because I was on mobile.
Weird.

Here's your ....................

>> 164048927
My shitposts dont get yous, sorry

Yeah (You)s were removed from the official Veeky Forums extension.
It's a really interesting case though, plus Maya sucks anyways.

Can it really be interesting if its at least in part, revolving around her? This series just feels like its going to far up its own ass now. Like really, who's next to go on trial, Apollo? He hasn't in any of the previous games so he's certainly due. I just want to go back to the days of characters not related in any way to the MCs being put on trial because those at least could have seemed guilty. Out of the three defendants so far in this game not one could have been believably guilty due to their connections to the MCs.

It's about the ride not the destination

Reminder to join my Nintendo discord channel. Everybody who likes Nintendo is invited, even Splatoon fans.

discord.gg/X5gWn

Now I dunno if I should play some Need for Speed, Tekken, or Xenoblade on Wii U.

1-3 Need
4-6 Tekken
7-9 Xeno
0 Watch Buster Keaton and play 3DS

Also
RIPPOPPPPPPPPPP

>non user chat
Yeah fuck off I'm not giving you my email dirty spammer

gematsu.com/2016/12/dragon-quest-xi-development-footage-shows-camping-dragon-riding-battle
new DQXI news

>Implying I can see your email handle
>not having throw away email accounts
Cmon, son. It's almost 2017.

Also
>actually liking anonymous "culture"

So they are going with a reskin of Final Fantasy 15? Wasn't the camping aspect a big feature about that game?

>So they are going with a reskin of Final Fantasy 15? Wasn't the camping aspect a big feature about that game?
It'll probably just be something similar to the tent item in most Final Fantasy games, just with a few more features.
What did FFXV do with camping that was different from before?

I just remember some press conference and they spent some time showcasing how you can just camp.