New F-150 takes $6,000 in damage at car wash

motortrend.com/news/drive-carwash-causes-6000-damage-new-ford-f-150/

> Automatic car wash
He deserved it...

Who gives a shit

Fix it and get on with your life

>inb4 shitposting

Nice thread, haven't seen it before.

Did the carwash not have instructions to remove things like antennas before using it?

Did you even read the article, faggot?

I still have nightmares from the KBB Lexus LFA review, where they take the 400k car to an automatic car wash.

LOL

Just scratch my shit up sempai

will gm ever recover?

>Didn't remove the antenna

Deserved it

I wish insurance didn't pay for it. Morons like this are the reason comprehensive insurance is so fucking expensive.

from the owner of the F-150

"This June I went for a $5.00 car wash and left with $6K in damages with the owner telling me it isn't his problem (I was impressed my gun stayed in the holster, I was PISSED)."

lmao typical trigger happy cuck. Im pro gun as fuck but these type of dudes shouldnt own a gun.

No, Ford drivers should not own or carry deadly weapons for public safety. Unless those weapons are made of aluminum like the trucks and crumple and bend and deform whenever they are brandished irresponsibly.

is that a toaster

Ive worked at a carwash for the past 2 years, and ive seen this happen a handful of times. Once on my integra, and 3 or 4 times - all on these new F series trucks. I dont know what it is about them, but they do this way too easy. We didnt pay for any because we have signs everywhere that say we arent responsible for damages, although weve payed out before for ones that are actually our fault and not just shitty design/oe materiaks

>automated car wash
>with the big brushes

Why? If you're going to be lazy with washing your vehicle, then at least find one with touchless pressurized water. The brush ones all contain dirt that will scratch your shit up.

I shoukd clarify, weve paid for damages that we caused or didnt want to deal with the hassle of, I can only think of 2. The first being a crabby old man in a crome covered POS old dodge that had its bug guard broken off by the dryer. The other was a broken windshield, and we have no clue how it happened, but it happened during the wash so we covered it

Built Ford tough.

it's a fucking truck.

are car washes a complete meme?

kek

If you take your car to automatic car washes you kinda deserve it.

lmfao, no way

>I should spend life in prison over an object
Debtors are pieces of shit desu.

>introducing new 2018 F-150 with retractable antenna technology in standard trim

>Some dumbass still forgets to retract it and gets it ripped the fuck out

No recovery possible