PlayStation 4 General #398 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: 2Booty

========================================

>Fault Milestone One for PS4 and PS Vita, Root Double for PS Vita launch Q1 2017
gematsu.com/2016/12/fault-milestone-one-ps4-ps-vita-root-double-ps-vita-launch-q1-2017

>Dragon Quest XI has camping and dragon riding elements
gematsu.com/2016/12/dragon-quest-xi-camping-dragon-riding-elements

>English Puyo Puyo Tetris PS4 trophies surface
gematsu.com/2016/12/english-puyo-puyo-tetris-ps4-trophies-surface

>Valkyria Revolution ‘Princess Ophelia’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/valkyria-revolution-princess-ophelia-character-trailer

>God Wars: Future Past details user feedback changes, new demo due out late January in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/12/god-wars-future-past-details-user-feedback-changes-new-demo-due-late-january-japan

>Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash limited edition DLC set trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-limited-edition-dlc-set-trailer

>43 minutes of NieR: Automata gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/12/43-minutes-nier-automata-gameplay

>Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Death or Kiss debut trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/rezero-starting-life-another-world-death-kiss-debut-trailer

>Musou Stars ‘Sophie, Wang Yuanji, Ouka, and Kasumi’ character introduction trailers
gematsu.com/2016/12/musou-stars-sophie-wang-yuanji-ouka-kasumi-character-introduction-trailers

>Nights of Azure 2 ‘Forbidden Lily Plus’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/nights-azure-2-forbidden-lily-plus-trailer

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3_phBQA_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RBja2vVw53Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I buy UNO for PS4? Is the game alive?

Do you still get a discount on PS4 Minecraft if you own it on PS3/Vita?

praise be op. about damn time.

I told you, you only get an OP image from what's currently in the news.

Are the older final fantasy games worth playing? I'm talking pre 6?

3-onwards are worth playing.

Why post a PC character?

Ps4 game of the year?
Ps4 dud of the year?
Ps4 girl of the year?
Ps4genner of the year?

Now the real question is 2d vs 3d for 3 and 4?

>Ps4 game of the year?
Project Diva Future Tone
>Ps4 dud of the year?
Necalli
>Ps4 girl of the year?
Luka
>Ps4genner of the year?
Anonymous.

2d

>2d pleb
Go with 3d user. Don't listen to these old anime farts.

Overwatch
Battleborn
Citrus
Citrus

That android was made to be drilled in the bumbum

Nothing was ever made to be drilled in the bumbum.

Except 2B

Never give in to peer pressure guys

Should have drilled your mum in the bumbum so you wouldn't be born.

>tfw you will never drill citrus in the bumbum while she plays rainbow 6 siege and eats a big mac

You take that back or else...

You can still make kids that way, but they turn out like YNA

LMAO.

kek

BTFO

because he's brown? fucking lel

40 is brown. yna is just poor.

YNA is a piece of shit

pls no bully me.

>citrus will never use your face as her gaming chair while she plays 8 hours of overwatch

I would have bought it for him

buy me a ps4 please.

he probably begged some ps4genner to shareplay it with him or he bought it used

I just want nyonmyan to know I think she's great.

(You)

Good night my dudes

Good night.

What are you guys planning for new years? Vidya all night or are you going somewhere

Bang the prostitute I see, then get drunk and play vidya

I will legitimately confess my feelings to citrus and pray I get a positive reaction otherwise I'll spend the night in bed sad.

Do it faget

has anyone had trouble signing on today? it says my pass is wrong & it doesn't recognize my email so i can't change it

Check if you got any emails about someone changing the email associated with the account

the email is there someone changed my info and the support link does not work

Good night my love

Watching UK Wrestling and then probably playing some Yakuza until midnight.

there are 446 pple ahead of me for live chat this is new levels of fuckery

Check whatever bank account is associated with whatever card you have attached to your PSN. Best thing would be to call support directly to get it back, you'll probably have to get them to cancel some Fifa bucks the perp bought with it if they were able

i'm so glad i have no cards on this account just gift cards also fun fact psn has no support phone number just a live chat

Yes it does, why are people always unable to find it

their site sucks i googled it

It is pretty well hidden though.

Which 2017 games will get delayed to 2018?

RDR2, Nier Auotmata PC, DQXI, Spiderman, FFVII remake, deep down.

I don't know what Nier Automata is, I don't even own a PS4, I'm only here because some times I look in the catalogue for /skg/, this thread comes up, but goddamn son, I gotta get me some of this

RDR2
It is Rockstar after all

It's the sequel to Nier which is part of the draken gard universe, I think. There's plenty of /v/ threads about this game since it recently got a beta and they love her ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3_phBQA_Y

If I buy FFXIV on PS4, but already have it on PC, do I still get a free month?

>been playing since Christmas haul non stop
>burned out
>this happens

fug

youtube.com/watch?v=RBja2vVw53Q

>only lvl 10

I'm only 8 or 9.

>japanese gladio has an actual chuckle at prompto's dumb victory song
why doesn't american gladio ever laugh at things

"localization"

You have to be 18+ to post here.

I'm 6.

localization is cool but it'd also be nice if characters expressed the same emotions in both versions

also noticed that japanese noctis will sometimes fumble his commands, like
>ignis, no, uh, ---prompto!!
maybe that's present in the localization too and i just didn't notice though, but i think that's a neat way to get across his inexperience

I just got PSN, please post IDs so I can add and hopefully we can play together

That's too many video games to play. I'd rather have them sitting in the shrink wrap.

I watched a stream that had english and Gladio seemed like a completely different character

Post yours and give us an introduction

i played english through the whole main story, japanese in the postgame

i watched brotherhood halfway through the story and what struck me was how much more likeable gladio was and how much less potentially memetic ignis was. prompto i'm ambivalent on. noctis sounds lighter and less young-man-trying-to-sound-gruff in japanese, no real preference there though

japanese gladio comes across as more amicable and less of a ridiculous hardass, i think

>localization is cool but it'd also be nice if characters expressed the same emotions in both versions
Too bad localizers don't think like you. This doesn't really have much anything to do with XV, but just read some interviews about localization processes and you'll see how pretentious some of the people who work on them are. There are good companies and good people who try their best to keep the game intact and make characters act the same, but some faggots disagree with that.

I remember reading some interview and one of the questions was why is this character totally different from the original (Japanese) one. Because in the Eng version he was "more mature" and sounded gruff, a total opposite from the Jap one. Localizers said they just didn't like it, he seemed more of a mature character and that the west likes manly men. It's a similar topic with censorship where they decide what's appropriate for others or not. All in all, they're faggots who are mostly failed writers that take out their anger by shitting up others' original work with their "localization".

Localization = let's add puns everywhere

Sorry user.

That had nothing to do with Murasaki. Her beauty distracted me.

nips love puns too though

You really have no idea how much Japan loves puns, do you?

What is that face trying to convey?

Paizuri

Imminent mudslide

>"Sorry user, I can't date you. I'm already going out with Bebe."

>Resident Evil 7
>Yakuza 0
>Kingdom Hearts 2.8
>All come out on the same day

I wanted to replay/catchup on these series before they released, but there is no way I will get through everything before the end of next month.

KH is getting a 1.5+2.5 HD PS4 version, so I may be able to push that back until march.

Which game series should I play through first?
Yakuza or Resident Evil?

RE7 probably. It's a PC / PS4 multiplat, which means the threads on /v/ will be full of spoilers and shitflinging. Yakuza threads are pretty civil right now but with Zero coming to steam later this year it will become a shithole aswell.

>but with Zero coming to steam later this year it will become a shithole aswell.
It won't. It's "PS4 console exclusive" because the PS3 version isn't coming to the west. Both Sega and Hardin (Atlus PR) confirmed that there's no PC version in the works and not to expect one as it's a PS4 exclusive.

This desu. A lot of shitty humour in localized scripts is an attempt to bring across some really shitty untranslatable wordplay. Not all of it obviously of course though

Sure. Believe what you want.

They also said Persona 5 won't come to PC, but we already know differently.

I do know how little there was in FF15.

Thanks, I will.

That it's still not coming to PC?

why do robots need to have big butts?

>iris is 15
unf unf

yeah i'm gonna have some faith and assume most localizers aren't nick doerrs doing it on purpose

?

Pleasure.

shitposting