youtube.com/watch?v=iu63R9ml_Es

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
-
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA
[help rebuild this general]

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/saltprince_/status/814491927240441856
i.reddituploads.com/39159e99af5a44b3a4bfabe1d60d0854?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=7a7504cf8a0a34089466a430edacef9c
youtu.be/2sAR5WKBixE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOryKQ33IE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cat ears

So, it's alive again

In the end, every thread returns from the darkness wince it came!

You're wrong!
The threads may be weak, and sometimes, they may even have no new content for months. But i've learned, deep down, that khuxfags keep them afloat until the release of 2.8!

Lingering Will returns KH3. There's no saving Terra without it.

>LW vs Terranort round 2
>capes lol

>HSC reprints

what does key art 5 do? also VIP coins?

dang I mean 6

twitter.com/saltprince_/status/814491927240441856

the perfect follow up to Ikari I see. saving all my power gems for Fenrir was a smart move after all

is this let it die general

>last week I was talking to my party about how cool it would be to have HSC reprint pulls
>and how they'll never do it
No. Why would you want to look for that game's general? It's shit.
>Illustrated Sora ver. C
Cool, finally Ursula for other attributes. Speed still doesn't have one right?

Speed has Santa claws (jack) which was a highscore reward.

Are these banners worth the jewels or should I just save up them for Illustrated KHII Kairi? I started about a month ago and I have a few good medals from previous EMC draws. Should I just keep drawing for the sake of getting better medals and guilting the ones I have now?

no matter what you do you shouldn't spend any jewels on medals unless you're going to spend 15k at once

2.8 SOON

When filterfaq, ostwaldfaq and even SENA-shill-faq abandon the general, you can still count on aquafaqs to revive it.

Simply disgusting, even more so since all the helpful information from the first post is lost.

oh no khg is kill

Neat. I forgot that was a thing and never looked it up. Does it have tier 5 guilt as well? It seems like tier 4 has been abandoned.

we're back

kill urself my man

not till KH3 comes out

i.reddituploads.com/39159e99af5a44b3a4bfabe1d60d0854?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=7a7504cf8a0a34089466a430edacef9c

>post yfw KH3 confirmed for 2017

>IGN
>Reddit

Yeah, no.

WHO DARES WAKE US FROM OUR DARK SLUMBER?

What is best roll to do right now?

Barrel

thank you based aquafag

Did the Axel Roll,
How'd i do?

Post results

Fuck forgot the pic

Literally nothing/10

>jewels down the drain.png

...you're giving me, too many things lately, you're all I need, you smiled at me, and said...

Don't get me wrong I love you

I get mad use out of that Vanitas.

Being real here this place might die between 12th and 24th since a sizeable portion is gonna ignore the thread till then.

But does that mean I have to meet your father?

A stick can be a weapon too.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

MY SANCTUARY! MY SANCTUARY!

...hold me, whatever lies beyond this morning, is a little later on...

Niggas be whining about not getting this scene in the hd movie
yet they haven't bothered to screenshot this image from an upscaled emulator

Do you think Axel would've fucked Xion?
I think Axel would've fucked Xion.

Any idea when illustrated kairi 2 is going to be released?

>woul've

under what circumstances?

What do you guys think will get released tomorrow? Im hoping for the ariel and flounder hsc thats long overdue.

You autist those are two completely different songs

>under what circumstances?

I dunno. Maybe things have been kinda slow for the Org, nothing going on, they get a vacation. Nobodies probably have physical urges, and Axel started growing a heart during CoM which really fueled the fire he had for seeing all the chaos in Castle Oblivion. Now Axel pretty much spends his free time sleeping and you can't help but get too comfy staying in bed all day. I can see Axel getting hot and bothered, looking for some relief, and instead of just jacking off he decides he wants to get laid. He might be gay as hell for Roxas but I think he'd have a harder time trying to seduce him (and Roxas might be too busy being sad). Xion seems much more impressionable and also...oh fuck it-

>Nothing going on
>Axel gets horny
>He decides to fuck Xion

Since 2.8 is getting close they put an intern or something in charge of the Kingdom Hearts twitter account, instead of it just being for trailers and press releases. It's weirding me out.
twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/814138860087062529

They probably told him to post HD screenshots and he's having fun with it

This is pretty funny actually.
Although kinda weird.

>captcha is nothing but cartoon fireworks

Anybody remember how at one point all we did was constantly talk about shipping, our waifus/hurbandos, and the detailed sex lives of the characters? Good times.

I remember being part of aquafags ramblings, my favorite was the swimsuit chat, it was fun

Because you guys keep asking about Aqua I'm sure I've described her supposed sex life at least three times.

He could probably Nomura no Jutsu his heart into making Xion look like Sora or Roxas anyway, so it's not too much of a stretch.

Considering his more wild/sadistic nature I could guess that if Axel could figure out how to make himself see Xion as someone else that he would make her shift between multiple people so he could see them all squirm underneath him. He did care about Xion too though, so he'd probably want to see her as well.

Implying he wouldn't invision Saix 100% of the time and hatefuck her into the mattress as a means to cope with his guilt.

I can see him doing that, but I still think he'd switch between multiple people. Why not go through with such on opportunity? Well...unless he decides to fuck Xion more than once.

Anybody got more shipping art/lewds?
I'm starting to run low here.

It's weird how candid and personable the KH socials have been.

I kind of liked it better when it was straight-faced and official.

>I kind of liked it better when it was straight-faced and official.

Ditto.

It's almost like, the closer they get to fandom, the greater their exposure/acknowledgement to this the shittiness of it becomes, and we have to look at it for the embarrassment that it is.

I mean it's not that bad, but still.

Someone give me a crash course on upscaling games
of all the issues I have with the ds games, my biggest complaint is that they look like ass
but here youtu.be/2sAR5WKBixE looks pretty decent

Upscaling, with an emulator, just means increasing the display resolution.

Many games have textures and models that are more detailed than the platform's resolution can accurately portray, and so upscaling the game can make it look better.

Days is actually one of the worst examples of this, because the models aren't that good and upscaling does very little to improve them. But there are games on DS with relatively high-poly models that can look completely different when upscaled.

Yeah but you're not gonna like it

I dunno, so far I'm enjoying this one.

>>

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOryKQ33IE
V A P O R W A V E

F O R

T H E

H E A R T

>Vulpes' top party has grinded 142 Billion Lux
Jesus fucking Christ, do these people even sleep, are they hiring Chinese Lux Farmers or something

Where the hell are these fireworks hiding

Behind Jewels, because the only way to get mirrors is to pay jewels to get better medals.

That's not to surprising honestly. All the tryhards flock there for whatever reason.

They have "fake" accounts that they accept into the party, apply lux boost, then boot the account, do this until max lux boost, then re-invite the members to grind.

Yeah, it really is that pathetic.

>jewel objective: don't get status effected
how many times have you reset for this one objective, /khg/?

I didn't reset at all.

About a dozen times before I got it

im assuming its a bug, are you implying you've beaten it?

Found the retard. Just dodge all of them and go straight to the target.

>finally gave up on that objective to finish the quest and at least get the other objectives
Oh shit
I can't actually beat this quest
you can't take 2 steps without running into a lvl 200 enemy
I'm usually dead by the 3rd encounter

Hitbox too stronk
i can't see where to walk around them

My new ipad has made this quest very easy.

Shoo shoo apple shill I'm not buying your crappy locked down products.

>shill
I'm sorry it made you gay as well.

>JP gets a new premium for New Years
>HSC reprint included
>several events

>NA gets a repurposed jewel event

Nice

Look at the shadows, friend

Global is simple their extortion racket. Gobble up as much cash from idiots as possible. I don't know why people continue to play it and make excuses for it.