na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000017938/
wotlabs.net/na/player/Coordinator
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822449728
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821842802
youtube.com/watch?v=7RbpYu4Lnh4
thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/12/17/wot-how-to-get-every-decoration/#more-37968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do your part to improve WoT- kill all E-25s on sight.
"Friend" or Foe.

when the codes dont work

Patton is fucking huge.

What's with Wargaming's tank scale? The Patton is massive and the Sherman is supposed to be as big as a Tiger but they're both small as fuck in game.

First for Jpanther II a shit

t. yellow

wot scale is seven kinds of fucked up

just park a sherman next to a bench in the middle of the abbey

Didn't it have something to do with their shit Big 'So-Heavily-Modded-That-It-Is-Pratically-Homebrew' World engine that had to tie the camo values to the sizes of the models? Hence the ludicrous size differences.
I faintly recall something like this mentioned way back.

Finally spaded the Cent I. Could've done it the previous game as well if we 'd won

They're practically killing themselves though.
>Karelia
>enemy E25s go to the middle to scout
>die
Why do they do this? They've got excellent camo, so why dont they ever use it? Are all E25 players retarded?

That's exactly the reason, that's why tanks like chieftain/T95 and Patton-59 have such bullshit horrible camo values because their cupolas are fucking the overall tank height while tanks like IS-3 are capable of disappearing in the middle of the open field despite being a heavy tank

Still better than Ferdi. And God, does the top gun make a difference.

but t54 and lwt are exactly the same size and lwt has much higher camo

Light tank bonus, when it was first released the damn thing was so copy pasted it didn't even get camo on the move bonus, WG patched that in like a month later

Why do you think they bought the E25? They don't stand a chance in any balanced vehicle.

>Tomato lord Tiger I raging and berating me for not yoloing into a near empty flank in my paper tank and calling me useless.

>NOFUN

>Tiger I drivers
standard

Fuck the Cromwell. Of all the tanks in the game, this one is the most over powered.

it's balanced because every cromwell player is shit

>being this assblasted

Ill make sure to piss you off :3

He just kept calling me a pussy and saying I was useless the entire time.

I don't understand that logic. Do they just forget what happened the game before when they died and did nothing?

More like piss yourself, retard

was for

>tfw too smart to not play meta tank

So after the most recent QB video people are saying the Tiger (P) is bad.
I quite like mine. It's not bad, I feel like it's balanced (Which I suppose could be considered bad when you look at what it can go up against.)
But if they're going to buff it I wouldn't complain. Give it a slightly faster RoF and the ability to reverse as quick as it can go forward.

It is not bad.

Other tanks are just way better making it seem bad.

it's not shit, but compared to IS/T29/Tiger it's bad. no speed, no dpm, no gun handling, all that traded for two 200mm plates surrounded by weakspots

>World of Arcade Pewpew Cars

That's what I meant. It seems that it's a problem with the overall tier, not the vehicle itself.
I've never felt like it was underperforming for what it was. It was that other things were overperforming.

>the most recent QB video
Christ. I know I'm among the new generation of shitters when they think events are correlated to QB videos. The Tiger (P) has been awful for literally years with its swiss cheese turret, irrelevant hull armour and speed of an irate maus.

The only Tier VII heavy that needs a buff is the Black Prince and that only needs about +5kph to speed and a gun with slightly quicker reload OR pen.

AW WILL KILL WOT

Do not respond to interdimensional travelers from the year 2014
Report them for breaking the laws of thermodynamics and silently move on

>t. increasingly nervous man for 20th time this year

>bamboozle an enemy skorpion G into shooting the track of my MT-25 at 50~ meters
>suddenly unleash the hellfury of the 37mm automatic upon it

Get fucked, kiddo.

Also, friendly reminder:

Prestigious legacy Veeky Forums NA Clan, LEWD, is now openly accepting members of the Veeky Forums community.

No standards or requirements. Simply submit an application with your favorite dank may-may's and it'll be accepted.

na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000017938/

>No standards or requirements.

This is Veeky Forums.

You're not going to get anywhere with any form of requirements anymore :^)

There's like one purple that shitposts and everyone else is on EU or are perma-yellow.

Oh when did you get the addon that shows everyone's stats next to their post on Veeky Forums?

Imply more.

I'll have you know I'm light blue and declining ever since returning to WoT.

Post your stats.

I bet you're a shitter who wouldn't have even made it into NTR, which had really low standards.

I am light mid green atm.

Also nice reroll account you shit bird.

Hahahahahaha.

wotlabs.net/na/player/Coordinator

Okay, I feel a little bad for baiting you.

Nvm I'm retarded and without (You)s I can't tell who's speaking to me. Reading was never on the NTR exam.

1 0 3 B

>implying reroll

Calling it a reroll implies it's a new active account with stats as a high emphasis.

This is just an account to yolo to a t95e2. A reroll would be dark purple with a tier 8 prem and free xp skipping up to the 13 90 or T-54 lightweight.

Though if the stats are better than your actual account, I guess I can see how you'd be fooled into thinking it's a reroll.

encoder pls.
You should recognize this level of shitposting.

*coordinator

rip the event grind has gotten to my brain.

>Shoot 43% PL in the back at the start of the game
>He in turn shoots a 45% scout thinking it was him
>PLs die 2 minutes later and nothing but polak ranting in chat for the rest of the game
>Go on to win

Top kek.

>ye olde avatar
Spooped
I'm waiting on Bortaz/Encoder to carry me through my 5x because I'm home for christmas on my garbage laptop.

>Minimum settings
>20 fps in sniper mode
>Click tenk but shitty laptop mouse doesn't drag properly
game is hard

This christmas event is going well for you i see :^)

>Come back to tanks after a year's hiatus
>Instantly start grinding shit lines solo instead of playing good tanks in platoons
>What the fuck are these new maps - actually Redshire is playable so this isn't all bad
>Why did they sell the E-25 again...
>What's a Skorpion G. oh
>Play on a shitbox laptop
>I wish we were back in Africa in IS-7s...

pls accept

Isn't this avatarfagging at this point?

In the current meta, E 25 is balanced.

is this what a clan would look like if it was the physical manifestation of Jeb Bush?

youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

Jebs a S A V A G E

As a guy who got there from light line (I miss good old afkpanther), any tips for Leo PTA? Other than "free exp everything".

Keep the Ru251 and stop there

nah, that would be AWOO, thinking they can actually get anywhere or accomplish anything in a dead general of a dead game.

>Wanting to be mediocre and never get better

Low energy.

worked for NOPAN :^)

when you get the final gun just play it like a hellcat

>come back to tanks after multiple years hiatus
>find out they nerfed my favorite lines (spg) into uselessness
>i now typically end games in my shitty t4 m37 with 0 hits, 0 damage done

great

>worked for the PLSGO of EU with less than 50 members

Sure, okay bud :^)

member count doesn't mean shit

also i like how it constantly puts me in games 2 tiers higher than me, where if i land a shot on a LIGHT tank it does 20% of its life

what a fucking joke game

real arty players like being low tier

Ok so I just startet playing the game after an 3 year brake with a new Account.

Which nation is the best in the meta right now?
Swedish tanks look strong right now,

Battlefield + Terminator

It was released back on the 20th of this month. I'm very, very satisfied with it. It practically turns the game into Men of War 3 this way. One of the best features is that you can change the factions at the start of the mission. You could play through the entire campaigns for each of the different nations as Germany this way, fighting against whatever nation you feel like. Plus you could have an AI teammate helping you out if you wanted to. And there's a veterancy system that can save your elite units so you could use them in the next mission you play, including your tanks and tank crewmen. If you play the challenge missions you can change what year of the war it is, which completely affects which units are available, including post-war 1945-1950.

There are a shit ton of tanks available. For example I saw the ELC AMX and AMX 13 90 when I was fighting against France. When I was playing as the UK, Conqueror, Conqueror GC, TOG II, Centurion II. As Germany: VK 3601, Tiger (P), Maus, E-100. The 75mm guns located near the main guns of the Maus and E-100 can even be fired

When I was fighting against Japan, he called in an O-I, and the little turrets on the front hull are fully functional

Overall 10/10 mod. Hell, it's my birthday today, and I'm still playing it.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822449728
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821842802

whys that

also why the fuck is there a limit on the amount of vehicles you can sell in a day, what the fuck kind of arbitrary limit is that?

this is fine everything is fine I can fix this no need to worry

because you can do more damage

not when you are a t4 arty put up against t6s

git gud

>EU new years special even worse than the one leading up to it.

I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm still dissapointed.

The limit is to protect you from people stealing your account and selling ALL your shit. Yes, it sucks when you're new and trying to grind up lines during 5x.

>circled their base until they all died

I'm pretty sure ive gotten ace tanker by doing less

I've really been enjoying the German Tiger II Heavy Tank.
Should I retrain my commander to get sixth sense? I heard it's a crutch, pretty much useless if you're a good player.

What do you guys think?

Pic related, it's my Tiger II crew.

>I heard it's a crutch, pretty much useless if you're a good player.
Dumb opinion propagated by dumb people. It has it's advantages that even being the superest unicum on the planet won't give you.

>german heavy
>6th sense
if you're not behind a house you're spotted

>I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm still dissapointed.

Story of my life. Reality is just one disappointment after another.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RbpYu4Lnh4

Well thats fucking bullshit.

I finished my dumb XP grind to get to the next tier and was selling useless garbage tanks to buy it then WOOPS LIMIT AND STILL NOT ENOUGH!

And fuck grinding another 100k.

even without premium that's like 10 decent-ish games at tier 4 or 5. You can do it.

>decent-ish

That's the thing though.

Through a combination of which tanks I have, which maps I get, and how utterly garbage I am at the game, I'm lucky to get even 2k per game.

If you don't have six sense in any tank just assume you are spotted at all times unless behind hard cover or a big bush

>2k
that seems really low, especially at low tiers. I'm fairly sure you could jus tplay some tier 1 games and get at least 5k each time.

>T-54 with stock gun
>T10 game every time
OH BOY AT LEAST IM GETTING MAD SPOTTING DAMAGE

are there recipes for the holiday tree or is it completely random?

Read the OP

i got to awoo and had to stop

Cause you are autistic.

Let me spoon feed you.

AWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/12/17/wot-how-to-get-every-decoration/#more-37968

The thing is that I play SPG and rarely ever get a hit on anything, and when I do, its for like 100 damage

Do you only play SPGs?
Do you have any tanks to make money with and I don't mean premium, just regular tanks that you can play well enough to turn a stable profit?

>there are people in this game that have trouble making silver.

Even without prem that shit is easy. Just spam tier V and VI.

KV-2 prints silver.

>The thing is that I play SPG
I'm sorry for trying to help you. If you only play spg's you should probably either find another game to play or start playing with actual tanks.

>do enough for the tank mission daily.
>immediately quit the game afterwards.

didn't know the game could get that unFUN that quickly.

I've had horrible luck with the kv-2 personally. The shots just seem to either go into the next map over or squueze themselves into the one pixel in between the hull and the turret and miss completely anyway.

You just have to play like arty and shoot their weak spot

I suppose the trick is having an enemy team of braindead idiots. I swear if I tried going for them like that they'd both ignore whatever else is happening just to fuck my shit up. At least, that's what it feels like.

13 crates and no patton rip