/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #276 cont.

"New Year's fortunes" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but this general keeps on getting great misfortune.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

>Spoiler
Probably because you're in it

>One more question about DG. What's the deal with friend invites?
What do you mean, what's the deal?

Sorry, that wasn't very clear.

Apparently I can give out, and use, friend-invite codes. Do I get anything for either of that? It sounds like a referral system.

Ah, right. Well, go to Friends > Friend Invites. Here you can see the current rewards for having people use your Friend Invite ID; ten uses gets you the top reward. Additionally, for every person who uses the ID and gets to or is already level 25, you get a Gacha Ticket. The rewards change every so often and there is a notification before it does.

Cool. I assume everyone can only use a single ID?

Also - when, if ever, should I bother with that Tailor gathering thing? I use all my stamina talking to my girl.

Yeah, you can only input one.

As for Tailoring, I don't find it very useful. It's hard to get the right materials to level up an item without really putting in some effort and possibly time. If you're about to level up and you would just waste stamina leveling before you can spend your stamina to chat? Yeah, might as well use it to Tailor. Otherwise, I'd steer clear.

That said, if you want to turn any outfits into MRs, it might be worth it. It gets progressively more difficult to increase a clothing's level, but Tailor items are a guaranteed level. That said, at the higher levels you need the rare items, which can really only be gotten from Chests. Chests are very unreliable, however, because there is a failure chance and a chance that they will only have common items; to get the rare Tailor items with any efficiency, you really do need to get Sugar Keys.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I'm not planning on spending money on the game (yet), though, so I'll just ignore the tailor.

Why haven't you taken down the Christmas decorations yet?

Default is too lewd.

Or I'm a sick fuck.

Very pretty.

That's not what she said, Totty..

Post recs.

You know the drill.

You first.

I don't save recs.

Well I don't receive good recs

Is there a reason? Or you just forget to save them?

If it's something I have, I can make it myself. If it's something I don't, there's the rip.

How can you all be so adverse to posting you'd rather discuss how much you don't want to post than actually post anything on-topic?

You're dead, Onii-chan.

Where do we say lewd things about our waifus?

Here, but you don't have to limit yourself to your waifu.

In your intros, obviously.

They don't even have the bully type personalities, so why do they keep saying stuff like this..

Dont you know? All girls are inherently bullies.

I can't seem to stick to one hair color or eye color on my girl. When I first started with her, I gave her navy blue hair with pink eyes. Then, I changed it to light green hair and purple eyes. Now, I've gone and given her white hair with yellow eyes. I wish I could make up my mind. Which do you think suits her best? I'm thinking white and yellow.

White and yellow looks good.

I recommend you stick to something you like before she becomes the unwanted child.

first

I hope that the premium shop items will change soon, because the hair is really tempting me but I've already sold everything that I don't want and I still don't have enough LG rip...

I think I'm gonna stick to white and yellow.

Good choice!

I want it, but can't remember if I already got it, how much do we have left?

Not that long but you should have the time to get it if you don't have it already

How much do you need?

Whoops! It's 1200LG, which is quite a lot for a hairstyle, imo
But it looks cute so I kinda want to get it despite everything..

What's the regular cost of the mix gacha plays, 200 AP? Getting a full step up outfit set would cost 2300 AP including the 100 AP first play right?

And how much do you have now?

Pretty cute. Yet another case in which the buy bonus is better than the main app pack outfit.

And this is a new MR and SR background and hair accessory that isn't in the EN game yet. No clue what context it'll be added in.

This too.

I have no idea what this is
I bet this is what they called the 7 pack, but what the hell is that?

Yeah, it's what you'll get for buying one of each of the app packs next month. It's called Spirit Guide Yatagarasu, as you can see from the information in the notification and in the app pack page. You can do the rest from there.

Wait, you have to get all 7 individual packs? That's more than the $40 of NP right now

Who the fuck is going to pay that much for a month of things that barely matter and a single live2d outfit?

Welcome to AMB games and jpeg purchasers. Plenty of people will get it.

Two Live2D outfits, plus their associated extras. But, you're right, the price is scandalous. I remember it being cheaper early on, before they added another pack and raised the prices some or something.

I don't know if they raised the prices, it's just there's one or two additional packs. It's ridiculous.

>Who the fuck is going to pay that much for a month of things that barely matter and a single live2d outfit?

Speaking of
>buying jpegs
why do I always see low level newfags in event ranks? I'm talking about top 50 which is pure show offs that go the extra mile. Why would they put in so much money on drinks on something they're not sure they'll remain attached to? When I was a newfag I was so skeptical of buyfagging images, now that I've played for a long time I've done it and I get that it brings [temporal] joy and pride, but why lowbies?

More money than sense.

But they're usually teens and college students, where are they getting this money?

They have very little sense.

I guess a better question would be why wouldn't they spend their whorecash/McDonaldsdollars on regular young people things? Even the nerdiest teen otaku will want not so niche things like physical manga, anime, vidya, dolls, and friendship stuff.

Really the main thing I console myself whenever I foolishly buy points is "it's my own excess money I earned from work and I still can go a few years before I need to consider starting a family" plus other things from playing so long like "this is perfect for my character because X, AMB has supplied me for entertainment for this long so its like paying for the game and DLC," etc. So for another discussion topic, what do you think to yourself whenever you make purchases on these games, buyfags?

>physical manga, anime, vidya
Why pay for any of those when you can get them for free?
>dolls
Not many people are into that shit man
>friendship stuff
They probably don't have many friends, or they're all just as poor as they are so they only do free shit together

That I have to show up the fucking scrubs.

>what do you think to yourself whenever you make purchases on these games?
It's better than buying alcohol or drugs.

Considering the BJD /toy/ generals and various forums are much more alive than we are, and people carry them to gothloli cons but we wouldn't here of anyone showing their phone waifu, yes a fairly large amount of people are into buying actual dolls over virtual ones. If they buy virtual fashion it's more likely to be MMORPG armor which will give them a more fame than on these poorly handled non-advertised games.

I speak from experience, I was a teen nerd and my friends and I bought localized manga n shit, and at one point was gonna buy a really expensive BJD.

A good looking doll and it's clothes are expensive. Comparatively speaking, AMB's games are that much cheaper.

They are indeed leagues more expensive, but they are not as niche. Guess a tl;dr version of all my musings is FUCKING NEWFAGS TAKING ALL MY JPEGS AND THEN QUITTING TWO WEEKS LATER MAKING THEIR COPIES GO TO WASTE FUUUCK YOUUU

Ain't that the truth.

Maybe they got lucky with link outfits and decided to spend their drinks?

Trust me, yeah anyone can get tie ups but unless they've been active everyday for several months to get all the drink handouts but for some reason haven't been doing anything to level, it's not possible for low levels to reach those ridiculous numbers on free drinks and great fevers times alone, and certainly not possible for newfags. I'm talking about the show off tier, it's not hard at all for any free player to get just securely under the outfit ranking cutoff with tie ups.

>what do you think to yourself whenever you make purchases on these games
It's better than buying clothes for myself that I would seldom wear.

What are you doing tomorrow?

You first.

Dying

That's lewd!

Video games.

Anyone else constantly hard while playing? Especially when looking through other people's girlfriends.

I don't even have a lewd outfit yet.

I personally don't like the art style. Never really seems to be able to decide if it wants to be cartoony or well-designed. I'm only in it for the autism at this point.

>physical manga, anime, vidya
During my time in Japan, where I was living in a 11m2 room for a year, I have transcended the worldly desires for physical objects. Anything that doesn't fit on your desk isn't worth buying unless you have to.

Steam is my shelf.

Besides, looking at the horrendous prices of anime DVD sets, which could go as high as 17000 yen for a single 12 episode season, I would honestly say that microtransactions is the better investment.

>11m2
That was supposed to be 11 squaremetres

DG: should I save up for dream boxes? Money doesn't seem to come in fast, but I also want to buy a new face when I hit lv25.

Save Dream Boxes for when you're high level and have more money than you know what to do with.

Alright, thanks senpai.

I'm so close, but the more I think about it the more I realise that it won't suit their personalities/outfits. The colour, lenght and fringe are the only things that I actually like about it, so I'll just wait for something similar to it to come out from the gacha, events or login bonuses!!

Thankfully for all of us, the Premium shop doesn't restart our points like the Synth shop does. I'm not sure who came up with that idea but it's straight up silly and unnecessary..

Only if I haven't fapped for a few days and come across girls with large bosoms.

Hello, just a quick question about the Bonus NP Campaign. It says that you earn extra NP with every purchase. By "purchase", does it mean buying NP or buying in-game items? I'm slightly confused so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Buying NP

They should make one of those for AP.

Whose?

Have you fapped to yours?

I wish I was 18 years old again.

Aren't we all girls between 10 and 15?

About the personalities in DG, is there any point in leveling them (besides unlocking scenarios)? Should I try to level them all evenly, or focus on one?

I'm 8 desu

You also get a personality point limit increase after each type has reached max level 90, and I think gacha tickets. The increase is handy for fitting almost all types on each girl for type-locked work purposes if you're dying for shells. There's also previously been an event that could be cruised to top ranks because ranking was exp based, so being able to select high exp works is good too. Doesn't matter your order.

i dont know about you, but im a dog

Still can't join the group, should work tomorrow.

Ok, thanks!

>365 Days logged in, Together Forever

Was this achievement supposed to come with items? A friend claimed to have gotten Gacha Tickets and DX Drinks but I got nothing.

Those are consecutive days too if that matters

I'm pretty sure you only get items with X amount of achievements, not the achievements themselves.

I feel like a retard, but where do I find the IDs of hairstyles etc for the DG creator tool thing in the OP?

styleopedia thing

You have to have browser play.

Oh.

It's easy to do. There is a guide in the first pastebin in the OP to set up browser play with MCC; the same process can be applied to DG. I use tPacketCapture with my Android phone and Wireshark.

If you don't want to, you can ask here for particular IDs. Just leave the item name, its type, its rarity, and optionally a picture of what you want or its page in the Enstylopedia under its category or something.

Wow that's mighty nice of you. I mostly wanted to check how two hairstyles worked together, but since it was only 4k shells, I just bought it.

Shame the hair stylist doesn't have any normal long hair to fill out the back of my current hair, guess I'll have to pray to the gacha-gods.