gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU
youtube.com/watch?v=l-g1ucgDsWI
youtube.com/watch?v=PSKQ3ZNQ_O8
youtube.com/watch?v=zWmF_2u-9nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

listen to the beat of the femsura

>stacked

I'm talking about Anet's garbage matchmaking, not people deliberately stacking classes.

Tell me, why do you still read /gw2g/? I want to know.

To see how far the autism and degeneracy can go.

Kala Whitegale septum piercing

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds.

A bizarre habit I developed back when the thread would mostly be game discussion and the shitposting was at a normal Veeky Forums level.

Hey man, please don't troll new players with that bloated list, that info is almost completely false or misleading, we only have 2 active guilds which are in the OP I will also repost it here.
>Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

sometimes people post OC or screenshots and it's all worth it

Glasses y/n?

cunny OC is not worth it

Do not join any guilds associated with this general.

if it's clever and took effort then I don't mind. I could do without the spam though.

Yes now let's smooch.

Why? I'm in both even though I'm on an EU server, and they're pretty decent, more than what I expected from Veeky Forums honestly.

yeah me too
rikki should stop spamming his shit rats

Yeah, Rikki should only post the good ones like Rikki and Linkkle :)

>Yeah, Rikki should only post the good ones like Rikki [redacted] :)

ftfy

brown rats are disgusting and gross

just 4 u

Can't speak for fun, but ive had a lot of good times in hope, people have been friendly to me when i do directly interact with them.

I will fucking kill you, kid.

I love you Rikki.

Say that to us in guild chat fucker, not on Veeky Forums and see what happens

dont you have to go run and cry to master ruseman about something?

I'll consider it.

Name ONE (1) guild

HOPE.

School Shooters [SS]

EU goes to sleep and the thread doesn't have a single "hairy pussy" post.
Really fires the old neurons.
[GASM]

fluffy cunnilingus

upboated xD

:D

Grawl Just Wanna Have [Fun]

rikki is as cringe as florburz

HOPE

Want another? FUN.

since when is flor cringe? I'd have thought that I beat him out by a mile

Cringe is a shit meme and you should feel bad for using it.

>tfw too intelligent for upboats.jpg

Does anyone here like femcharrs ?

not really, no

WATCH IT RIKKI

what are you 12, nobody else thinks this is funny

not the 1st time, not the 1200th time

I like it! It's my three favorite things put together. OC, screenshots, and about me!

yea everyone thinks the rikki/quizno circlejerk is cringy

of course

Asura and charr living together in harmony.

. . .

pregnant fluffy cunny

Do people still play this game?

There wasn't anything to do when I bought it. You just went from zone to zone without any purpose and a rather bland story about undead coming and some other guy who wants to counter their invasion. The story was really poorly told. The original ones maybe didn't have the greatest stories ever but they were decent. Apart from that the missions were actually somewhat fun and you had a ton of things to do at high level with the hard modes and build making. There isn't really any build making going on in guild wars 2, you just get skills and use those skills for all levels. No real creativity involved in that.

Another point is how it feels like generic mmo but now you just grinded events instead of quests. Which imo is worse since events don't tell stories, but quests can tell stories. Also very little is done to create any atmosphere in the game which also sucks. Game just doesn't do justice to the original guild wars series which I loved.

Not that I disagree with everything you said but:

>now you just grinded events instead of quests. Which imo is worse since events don't tell stories, but quests can tell stories

That sort of storytelling is meant to come from your personal story, which is more like a traditional quest chain. I agree that the endgame can be boring but what are your alternatives? If you like western style MMOs your only choices are basically WoW, W* (lol) or this.

They obviously have no plans for sequels to this game, the storylines anet are currently running have nowhere to go but a brick wall or a cliff

Anet realizes this is the absolute last thing in the guild wars universe and you idiots will pay for it

The Personal Story is just terrible.

They completely removed the personality roleplaying element from the game and now it's irrelevant what you pick since it doesn't impact the game in any tangible way.

Orders don't offer much but "replay ability" so you don't get as bored doing the story again.

At the end of the day it has no bearing on the outcome.

The story in general is crap. The only thing that got me exited was their attempt at a White Mantle resurgence and even then they recycled in game armor models and did not do them any justice. Completely skipped and now focusing on an edgy norn and frozen barren landscape

>pregnant lesbian sex

Well that's an odd one.

Pretty sure for the same reason most others do at this point - force of habit makes its absence uncormfortable, like having the TV on as background noise while you clean the house.

This is probably the same reason people spout memes all fucking day - they feel the need to keep it bumped but have nothing interesting or noteworthy to talk about, but cant let ut die because then somehow all that time spent was a waste.

The ironic thing is that the constant fluffposting and rat posting anti-rat posting is both keeping the thread alive while simultaneously killing the thread by drowning out any discussion and scaring off newfags with degeneracy.

Remind me. Did personality actually ever do anything?

Apparently it was once possible to get cultural armor on different races, does anyone have screenshots?

I'm particularly interested in sylvari armor on humans

It was a "hidden" feature that caused NPC's to act differently towards you but they didn't want players to basically regret choices and didn't want people to deal with the consequences of their behavior or actions towards NPC's so now you can basically spam whatever dialogue choice with no bearing or consequence.

It only made the character's naked because no models existed for the other races

One of them could take up breeding service in the legions.

You don't.

Lord of the rings online, Final Fantasy XIV, EVE online and the elder scrolls online are all pretty good alternatives. If you're looking for something else you're getting into the more grindy p2w Aion style MMO games. Which I don't think many GW players would appreciate.

ESO doesn't scratch the gw2 itch. It doesn't really scratch any itch. I could be wrong, but I don't think EVE would appeal to gw2 players either.

GW2 players wouldnt like anything that requires effort or skill

GW2 players would absolutely hate playing GW1

>tfw I like both

GW1 players are behaving just like linux fanatics - pushing their fetish everywhere and can't shut up about it

too bad that they're on the high horse for legitimate reasons, gw2 plebs will eat anything that comes out of anets' ass

EVE is nothing like most MMOs; I doubt it would do anything for most people in that department. FFXIV isn't a western MMO. TSO was just kinda shit, maybe it's better now.

Have no idea about LOTR, never really considered that.

boi

I think there's something wrong with this one

Apologize anet

>Jump into WvW looking for some fun
>One color still dominates all the maps but I guess I can explore
>Discover teammates are still practically non-existent
>Only thing out here are NPCs and this giant amorphous mass
>Upon closer inspection, said amorphous mass is actually the enemy team
>Berserker Charr breaks off from the mass and comes rushing toward me
>Before my character's model can even complete the animation to turn around and haul ass, a thief reaches out of the ether and touches me once
>Stunned for next several years
help

female charr prostitute moaning under vigorous MHS client

I thought Sylvari/Norn/Humans use the same armor, since they have basically the same model (with norn being a little bit bigger)

user where are you ?

youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

Server?

youtube.com/watch?v=l-g1ucgDsWI

no i'm going to be his hero
you go away

Apologize.

No.

Both games are pretty fun.

>Both games are pretty fun.

The first one is better.

This is Squatfu.

Say something nice about her.

your fluffy cunny smells nice

Eso is a mentally ill tranny freak.

Where is her sister liftfu?

fluffy kala cub cunny

>tfw got to experience the height of squatposting
it's time to let go now...

squatfu teaching fluffy cubs how to squat to air their smelly cunnies

youtube.com/watch?v=PSKQ3ZNQ_O8

I haven't done WvWvW in a long but tell me, are perma invis trap thieves still a thing in there? God they pissed me off.

No sister, only a dumbass musky twin brother.

fluffy cub cunny

I'm going to kiss Squatfu

a good server with active wvwvw? im on FURNACE and its shit

post songs you will sex squatfu to

youtube.com/watch?v=zWmF_2u-9nk

This is Vae.

He is crying.

Say something nice to him.

Why is the pvp in this game so tedious?

Nothing you do feels rewarding

Why is this game so tedious?

Nothing you do feels rewarding*

fixed that for you

ty

you should find a game you enjoy, then you don't have to worry about it being rewarding or not

Brainstorm!