Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Hail Kekeh! Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed)

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.7.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=620048

>2.7 Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=633414

>T2 Patch (Loki, Angela, Jane Foster, Hulkbuster + BP rework)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

>7 Day Check-in (Tony's Toys):
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=646255

>Winter Festival Gift Boxes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=647583

>Battleworld Schedule
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=648422

Previous Thread:

I still hold onto my opinion that the MCU CW Cap costume is the best and much better looking than Hydra Cap's.

First for ded
Also R8 my team

Tippy-Toe/10

squirrel/10

Gear for black cat?
Was probably gonna put a defpen one on her

Tippy/Toe

LMAOOOO

I'll trade you debris for guk

Well at least it's not a paywall character

>all those Iron-Man bios
Guess I'll start working on him
CW uni is the best right?

Honestly wait for the rework and/or a better uni

>play world boss invasion
>start with my low end teams and eventually climb to use my best ones
>lose 3 games in a row
>nobody ever presses the purple button
>my damage contribution on each game is +80%

Why do people insist on playing this game mode when they and their heroes are fucking shit?
How fucking braindead do you have to be to lose a game, see that your damage contribution is 10% and yet queue up again hoping something might change?

Ouch, that's gotta hurt.
Wait, you can use the bio convertor if it's blast still, at least you still have a chance.

Although this feels like those times you had to get 5* in a story mission in MAA, and you were fucking close, yet you didn't land an overkill.

God it still hurts, it will always hurt.

Freeloader logic

They hope to get in a team where Strange will carry their ass

Why don't you put on the 2 first Phys def by lv and Energy def by lv?
That all def +21 isnt worth it
50% phys and energy def by lvl would be much better

but how do you explain the retards who just won't understand pressing the purple button?

it's painful to see 2 players press it constantly and third one just never will

They're probably literal, actual children.

this game should be only for adults and manchildren alike who min-max the shit out of the game
how do we get the children to leave? bully them?

Screenshot any shitters you see, write down their ign
Join their alliance or something and bully them
Report them on the website
We'll teach these shitter kids that video games aren't for them unless they're gonna git gud

>how do we get the children to leave?
Remove Hulk from the game.

If you could only T2 one character between Thor, Jane Foster, and Sif (w/ Uni) who would you pick?

I have a good lightning obelisk which is why I'm considering thors:
25% lightning
30% all defense
160% damage proc

sif

>someone opens a level 0 rift outside hot time

Deleted.

>someone has hulk as their main hero

Deleted

>any character post Moon Knight
>bio converter

>have 3500 speed norns
Stop giving me these please netmarble

Lady Sif, Fairest of the fair

Which was your favourite, /mffg/? If you bought any, which one(s)?

Favourite is Sif's and bought all three.

They're all great. Visually, Sif is the best. I love Thor's Ultimate Mjolnir, especially since it has the inscription on it, but the fact that his toes poke through the boots really bothers me. If they were just regular shoes isntead of sandles then I'd be all for it.

I just got 1000 chaotic norns, and Saturday will have enough tokens for the T2 ticket along with the T2 ticket that follows in the check-in. One is going for Hyperion. Who should get the other 2? Everyone on this list is T2 ready

Carol
Hellstorm
Sif

I guess I should've mentioned that I am on floor 22 of Shadowland so I need DPS beasts

Can Carol clear a floor from 10-20? Last time I used her her DPS was too low for those floors

>Can Carol clear a floor from 10-20?
I've used T2 Carol on floors 15 and 17, not because I wasn't sure she couldn't be used later, just that I had enough characters to last so I used her then. Could probably go a little higher too with the right build.

Does yours have an attack set? T2 Carol doesn't get hit so just divert everything to attack and she should be fine.

INTERIM WHEN

never.

>odins base attack is shit

Why

Next week.

Is it? I thought his stats are the same as Thanos and Weird.

Gonna use the x60 selector from SL to get Sin to 5*. Should I go ahead and use 6* tickets on Misty and Sin (my last two unfarmables). I have two 6* rank-up tickets to spare.

Guess I'll use the rest of the selectors on Mordo.

Nah its BO tier aka 6.4k which i find weird considering the grind it takes to get him. Plus the paywalls have a higher attack too.

Because he uses Energy Attack dummy :^)

Bought only Sif. Thor's atrocious (just to clarify, I'm not talking about his game model here, but about aesthetics of this costume. Inscription on hammer is top tier), and I don't care for Silk.

They should have made unworthy thor look exactly like in the comics. What the fuck were they thinking lads?

Aren't the multipliers still good enough? My 5/3/55 Odin without upgraded anything still manages to outdamage 6* and some T2s in regular coop.

Bought all 3, still testing sif but so far all 3 are surprisingly useful.
Hope NM reworks older unis or release better ones.
Cause those 3 are already going to must have lists.

That is his comic design. That's the "Unworthy Thor" design, not the "Odinson" design. Odinson is the shirtless, bearded Thor. Unworthy Thor is Thor with Ultimate Mjolnir.

???

Today Shadowland resets. So I'm following the example of other anons and I'm posting my teams from last week.

By doing this I realized some of my builds are horrible, and I need better obelisks, so I started to work on them. Feel free to ask anything and any advice and suggestion is appreciated.

Did you use a phone app to do this? If yes, which one?

My cards.

Oh yeah, I wrote down all of the teams and clears from last week but completely forgot about making the image macro for it. Oops. I'll get around to making a similar image one of these weeks.

Nah, an emulator on my computer. Switch to the expanded roster view and use the snipping tool.

Reposting mine from last week

today's WBI is YO LET'S NOT HIT THE FUCKING COOP BUTTON DAY

>tfw your own alliance freeloads rifts
Why is Symbiotic so shit?

Is the update dropping next week? Should I wait on doing SL until next wednesday?

what iso set for ebony maw? I have 33% SCR

>Is the update dropping next week?
No. Interim Report 1 next week. Interim Report 2 the following week. 2.8 update the week after that.

So that's 3 weeks.

Yeah NM is gonna push an update over new years, the korean slaves never get a break

Do Nebula next Coal.

Yellowshitters need to know their damn place.

but I'm a phone poster
Attack set

I don't know how hard could it be with phone editing apps, but you could go to the roster expander and get all of your characters in 4-5 screenshots. Then it's a matter of using something as simple as paint to copypaste all of them together.

At least that's what I usually do.

You got it bb

Do certain whale rifts drop certain cards? Or do they all just pull from the same pool

Sometimes I enter a rift at the first level then pause the game for 30 mins without completing it just to waste a slot and stall or prevent completion

pls make more yj rifts
or ill riot

They all pull from the same pool.

The latter

kek thanks for the tip

I do the same to rifts from here.

But why

because fuck coaltoad and fuck symbiotic that's why.

I joined symbiotic way back in the day and contributed every single goddamn day. I played almost 5 hrs a day total and just kept buying crystals to buy energy to keep playing and I helped it get to where it is now and I took a vacation out of the country for 4 fucking days and they kicked me.

Now I'm back under a dummy acount and I've been fucking up every rift I can enter from this shitty alliance and anyone associated with them

>people raving about how MFF is grossing more than CoC
>check my region's Google Play rankings
>CoC at #15
>MFF at #71
>check iTunes App Store rankings
>CoC at #27
>MFF not even in the top 200
JUST

lmao

user, you could have just re-applied and you would have been let back in no problem. Holding a grudge because you got kicked for not meeting the weekly requirements is just petty.

Sounds like you live in a shitter's region.

>164072793
Well I guess I'll be petty then. Hope you people weren't trying to get completion rewards or anything like that.

>being this fucking butthurt over a freaking mobage
kek

You can't get anymore pathetic than this. Good thing I'm not in any of the shitty alliances from here.

m8 wut
Are you autistic

lmao yea dude you sure showed us

CoC is higher than MFF in Top Free apps, but MFF is higher than MFF in most grossing app. It's rather weird.

>the true face of the anti-symbiotic shitposter revealed

>being this autistic because you didn't inform anyone you were going on a trip

lmao bruh

Feels like a new drama is about to begin right here! This gonna be gud

OKAY you post ONE rift but how many days have you come here and people cry about howt hat coal got freeloaded??
yeah. thought so.

your bitch tears moisturize my skin. Cry more symbishitter

go away kabam

>Kabam
You mean Netmarble Montreal :^).

You're the one in the alliance still playing and contributing points

Sick """revenge""" you got there

I'm not even in Symbiotic but I'll start running Coal's rifts just to spite you.

The hilarious thing is I'm just ONE guy stalling the rift and blocking completion. I have a second dummy account on my lenovo tablet to take up another slot but I don't even rarely have to use it! The people in that alliance are so fucking lazy they freeload themselves for the most part.
Just like they freeloaded all my contributions to get the alliance level up then kick me out for fucking nothing!

You should have joined me on /mffg/

m8
>5 days of inactivity: kick
All you had to do was say "hey I'm going to be away for a while, don't kick me" and that's that
Or even just reapply afterwards if you forgot and they'd accept you no problem

I don't want your sympathy. You made it clear you don't appreciate hard work so fuck you.

>Kicked
>So buttblasted he wastes time monitoring the rifts for coal/etc all night

Sounds like you got thoroughly BTFO

I've seen the movie twice, played the game for more than 6 months, YJ is one of my most played chars, and always am exposed to his rifts when I look at them.

And yet I only now realized about those yellow paintins on the mouth thingie.

Ain't that some shit.

>me when Coal finaly opened Nebula rift and not Yellow Cucket or Wasp

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT FOR THEM TO ADD A FILTER TO THIS GAMER-NET FREE CRYSTAL SHIT

>yfw netmarble owns gamer-net
>gets ad revenue from shitters
K E K E
none of that is true btw in case it wasn't obvious

>tfw it's a plan to cull out all the underaged shitters to make WBI a better experience
BASED NM