Give me one good reason not to buy a sheepskin steering wheel cover

Give me one good reason not to buy a sheepskin steering wheel cover.

Are you a trophy housewife to a rich old white guy? If yes, then I don't see why not.

There are absolutely no good reasons not to purchase it. Buy this sheepskin steering wheel cover, my friend.

Make sure you get the matching seat covers.

Slay queen!

In all seriousness, I'm sure those things get gross as fuck.

Why didn't you just buy a car with / and or / a steering wheel with appropriate dimensions and comfort, a la classic GM?

Ahh something to absorb and keep my sweaty palm juice. Will smell like my boxers in no time.

It will give your car interior the aroma of pheromones which will help you to attract female women.

it's good for masturbating

far as i can tell that is limited to game, cocaine, and mostly cocaine

OP, only if you drive this car

>female women.
with the most feminine penis I guess

>female women.
Hahahahahhahahahaha

>female women

>Female women

>female women

>female women

?

But what if I want male woman?

>Give me one good reason not to buy a sheepskin steering wheel cover.

It becomes a seedbed for germs and mold. Additional hand oils fuel the growth. Touching the wheel thus becomes a source of hand contamination which gets everything else in the car covered with germs.

Actually, digimon aren't divided into genders

They are good for getting cheetos and McBurger sauce off your hands when driving.

Female Women

>female
>women

>female women.

>female women

>tfw no female women to attract with my sweaty sheepskin steering wheel cover

Why live

>Give me one good reason not to buy a sheepskin steering wheel cover.

It gets dirty and germy after a few uses. Or after one use if the hands were grimy to start with.

That kind of cover is hard to clean. It also needs to be dried off before you can use it.

The hair falls off and looks bad if you have dark clothing. You'll definitely need a lint brush if you use this kind of wheel cover and wear dark clothing. Or maybe you don't care how your clothing looks with whitish hairs all over it.

>female women

>female women.

Is it just me or did anyone else think that photo makes it look like somone at Mercedies dosn't quite get the idea bedind the airbag.

>female women

>he doesn't like male women

give me one reason why you would want to buy a sheepskin steering wheel cover

Yeah. The good ones that have feminine clits.

>female women

>female women
Please elaborate.

You'll enter your car on occasion to find a welshman or kiwi going to town on your now sticky wheel. It improves your grip on the wheel, so go for it.

>female women.

>Female Women

>female women

^this, cocaine makes women wet

>be me
>driving with steering wheel cover
>breddy old, comfy tho
>go to steer around a corner lazily
>steering wheel cover turns around wheel
>wheel does not actually turn
>dagumi speciale super late steering panic technique

Never using one of those things again

Time for a new one more like. Never used a cover for 10 years on my car, got this one this year just because it was too fucking hot in the summer, extremely comfortable. Even when everything else in the car is basically burning my skin the cushioned parts are fine to grab firmly.