>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wv2Bkh2hJk
youtube.com/watch?v=hhLy2LSc3qA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for wife

This is a man and woman who have known each other closely for over 20 years.

>they chose to join Overwatch together
>they were Overwatch's closest bond
>their feud was enough to tear the organization apart
>their anger was strong enough to propel them into continuing a dead war into old age and beyond even death
>but despite all that anger they still care
>one still carries a picture of the both of them along with their dearest friend
>one still watches families maybe even couples thinking of what they once had, or never had the chance

>and even in a parallel universe they feel the same
>one wants to put the other down so badly they go against their morals
>and when they are successful, despite all the hate, they're relieved the other is finally at rest and hopes it's for the final time

This is the lore between these two in the game. There is only one obvious difference.

And any sane person would realize this is clearly leading up to a romantic reveal.
If it were heterosexual you wouldn't deny it, and you know it

Sombra a cute

Lorefags need to leave

>double builder cancer defense
>triple/quad tank
>jesus 76 every game
>mandatory d.va
>ana shitting on everyone

Has the game ever been less fun?

>"With Mercy, on Mercy well...she's getting a kit redesign. We have to do it, because if we don't then she won't be viable in competitive matches next season or further on. We though she was strong, and she was, but the changes we've made to the rest of the support roster, including the addition of Ana and her buffed kit, it just really puts Mercy in a bad spot. The team and I don't like where she is sitting and that's going to change before next season rolls out. I don't think the damage beam is working out, or having to rely on others to make an escape. She's too tied to the team in a scenario where no one else is, and that's just not working out anymore." - Jeff Kaplan, 12/28/2016

Is this real? Please be real.

Hero stacking is still 10 times the cancer this shit is.

Tracer!

>Sombras passive is seeing people through walls who have low health
>Lucio heals are so fast and wide nobody is on Sombras sight for more than 1 second

Well thats pretty useless dont you think?

>blueberry
>QP is shit
>Comp is shit
>ana needs nerfs
>d.va should be removed
>blueberry

just saved you reading the thread

i wanna fug emily

Why?

>"Imagination is the essence of discovery."

That's great Winston, but what the fuck does it have to do with what we're doing here?

Hanzo is one of the next gay heroes.

I had a strong instinct that tells me so.

Not because I want to, not because I'm an insider from Blizzard, but because of my instincts.

Everytime I brush off my instincts, they happen. although this may mean that by NOT brushing them off they don't happen, but whatever

Cap this.

If I'm right, I want 50 loot boxes.

I'm using these socks and this carpet as an identifier.

It's on, /owg/.

I want Emily to cuck Tracer with Widowmaker.

Reminder that Junkrat and Roadhog are not to be shipped or else. You have been warned.

If it is it's not on the forums, he hasn't posted there in a week

S'all I need baby.

>the name is basically hentai
>plays mercy
>gets a lucky pass because roadhog cant fucking aim
>not even potg

>Genji ults.
>Dashes then mashes spacebar and swings randomly.

I really hate this stupid fucking ult. Half the Genjis who I get killed by can't even focus on the target and somehow the sword hits me.

Is there a chance that when they will bring new comp rewards they will need a different kind of payment than comp points?

>DUDE AIM WITH YOUR ARM LMAO DON'T YOU HAVE A MOUSE PAD THE SIZE OF YOUR TORSO?

>make a Valkyrie themed character
>she's so defenseless that literally all her lines when getting damaged are her calling for help

For what purpose?

>Add a better healer than the dedicated healer
>She's outclassed

woah

I swear his double jump makes his hitbox disappear. I hate that faggot flip.

I like the hacker qt how do I do well with her and not die? I keep using her as Tracer which obviously isn't right.

>Give her 250 hp
>10% increase on damage amplification
Have I fixed her? What else could be done?

>Wanting to get rewarded for making a prediction.
>You could've said any of the males in the roster is gay and would've probably came true.

How about you just fuck off. I don't care if you're right or wrong. Unless you can fully predict something, such as tomorrows lottery numbers, then I'll give you my attention.

There are literally thousands of people who predict which heroes are gay. You are no different.

>tfw to inteligent to play competitive

anyone else know this feel?

>find other team defending point
>points if they have a rein or a bastion
>throw teleporter in safe space
>turn invisible
>get behind rein/bastion
>hack and shoot
>tele to safety before they kill you
>repeat until ult entire team

Do you love me, /owg/ ?

Meant to reply to

any bros want to party up and play 15 games of HotS for the gengu skin?

kezriel#1399

>to intelligent

Yeah, ok.

Blizz has some weebshit problems
literally all the asian characters are in a constant limbo of rebalancing and overbuffing that makes them broken as fuck and overplayed

whoever the fuck wasted any brainpower on the current symettra rebalance needs to be hanged.

>Its a 1 healer 1 tank 4 dps episode

I could see that but who knows. There won't be any new rewards this season and it's unlikely for next season as well

>tfw too intelligent to play quick play
You are like a little baby.

>check the team's profiles before the game starts
>all have massive green (genji), purple (widow) and orange (hanzo) time played bars

>Mashes the spacebar
>Genji and symmetra are still rewarded since they have small hitboxes.

Really fun blizzard.

I hate it too, but I love taking him down while he's currently poisoned doing it. the sweet agony of his scream is music to my ears.

This thread needs more blue.

>Boop and amped up speed boost
>Symmetra still manages to kill me

>losing with 2 healers

If Harambe zaps Tracer, will she be straight?

Bastion needs to be buffed to better do his job as an area denial hero and make recon mode not "free ult for enemy" mode

- self heal is now alt-fire instead an ability

- recon mode can move at 60% speed while self healing, also healing is not interrupted by damage, only reduced to 20 HP/s until sustaining 1 second without taking damage

- new passive: recon scan. Can see non-player objects within 40 meters while in recon mode (traps, turrets, mines, sentries, active shields like rein, Symmetra's, or Winston's.

>Can deploy original ult, RC mine, as his new ability in recon mode. When triggered does 100 damage over 2.5 seconds within 4 meters of it. 14 second Cooldown.

- Can fire a beacon as new ability in sentry/tank mode. Beckon creates a bionic field sized AOE that reduces damage received by 33% for 4 seconds. 14 second Cooldown.

- Using beacon cancels mine and vice versa.

Bastion a viable defense pick now?

I'm done with this game. Matchmaking is fucking broken.

It's either a cakewalk or getting steamrolled. It would be much better if you could randomly group together, no MMR whatsoever, just people filling slots. At least then you don't either have to carry a team or slow one down, it's random.

Just wondering if I should buy a second golden weapon or just wait.

DELET THIS

thats honestly the worst part, all of them are boring as shit to play.

D.Va is more fun than the others, but drunkenly diving the cart like a retard still gets me 15 kill streaks every time.

it's hard to hit sometimes, but i don't have too many issues airshooting them nowadays

>playing against tracer on enemy team
>pick winston
>enemy team flips out
>get banned
>mfw

Delet this

Still waiting on THICC Mercy

The nano machines keeping her young malfunctioned and starting making her ass and tits grow exponentially.?

>Get non-shit mouse
>I am now absolute garbage

>playing 1v1
>Genji selected
>whittle down a bit with some stars then dash
>I completely miss him, he was literally 5 feet in the opposite direction
>ELIMINATED FAGGOT

fair and balanced

in the meantime, you could've been useful, way to gimp the team 5v6

That, and a drawfag was working on it last night.

It would make her better for sure but I just wish she had a more reliable way of defending herself.
All the other healers can heal and damage at the same time, Mercy has to switch out to that pitiful "blaster" as a last ditch effort to not get killed.

speaking of Bastion, was he in the Christmas comic? looked like the entire cast except him and maybe symkino was featured

>inb4 "but user, robots don't celebrate christmas"
neither does most of the cast, I want to know what based bastion is up to

>/owg/ heaven
I love blueberries so healthy to eat.

I want to hug that smug.

Can someone explain me how this game can be competitively successful at all?

it's way too fast paced for tournament audience and casters alike, a lot of the strategy resides in ultimate stacking and a little coordination of the aforementioned. and little more than that.

It does have LEGAL autoaim abilities in some characters, mirror characters are also allowed in competitive matches, which limits the viability of counter picking if your team can have exactly the same character the opposite team has, that'd be like pushing LoL or DotA blind pick tourneys, which would be ridiculous by the versatile nature of the games.

Another matter is the huge amounts of oneshot skills and how little HP most characters do have even for some "tank". Why would you bother picking a healer that can't even provide peel for your damage dealers because they get instakilled by 2 skill combos?

Mercy for instance, the only pure healer character, is squishy as hell and can get oneshot'd by almost the entire roster.

I don't know, I do like the game, the artwork, the maps, etc. but to me Overwatch is 100% a casual game, fun and addicting but a casual game, all this trying to push the competitive aspect into everything these days seems forced and ridiculous.

Is that a pro genji?

Is that a guy called Widowmaker playing Genji?
And there's Widowmaker!

You can just barely see his outline on what look like a newspaper on Torb's floor

Like winston aka guerilla warfare. You go in, damage and distract, maybe get a kill or 2, fall back. Build ult quickly and just screw pushes with it.

She lacks good damage to really kill most of the time, she can only kill secure or perhaps kill idiots. She could stand a few adjustments, maybe either longer stealth or shorter cd on it, tighter recoil on gun, or small damage boost.

The fact that she's fucking loud as fuck when she goes in and out of invis is pretty contradictory to how she's supposed to be a stealth flanker

Roadhog's hook don't just need to be fixed, it needs to be nerfed. a 6 second cool down is too short after each use.

Hero stacking was the worst but that didn't really carry over too much into pubs since competitive wasn't out at the time.

Gotta admit, not really enjoying this current meta. Not a lot of flexibility when played right by both teams

Roadhog is literally the only balanced tank.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3Wv2Bkh2hJk
>Overwatch """developers"""

Evilyoshi is right

No limits on attack is quite cancer

I'm not v familiar with DotA or LoL but yoy can switch heroes in between lives in OW as long as you're not worried about losing your ult meter which is why blind pick doesn't make a big difference
It has comp potential but there are a few big problems standing in its way imo. Ults charge way too fast so instead of being big game-changing things you see like three or four a teamfight, and more importantly counterpicking doesn't mean shit because the balance issues at top level are so bad. Maybe a third of the entire hero roster is consistently viable.

I see it being like TF2's comp scene in the end, it's never going to pull huge money but it'll have a solid cult following for a while.

Reaper still is the only balanced character in the game.

mei is F A T

>Mei
HIPS DON'T LIE

and zarya ruin the charm, as usual.

When is Overwatch going to get a proper Melee Hero?

Who edited in the ice dildo?

it's only popular because blizzard has a lot of fanboys
it will never be a respectable competitive game

If they removed character class labels, would the game be fixed/better?

Why is there an ice sculpture of Seth Rogen's character from Sausage Party, does the movie develop a cult following in the future?

I wish Symmetra looked that good.

Doomfist

He's not wrong. Arcade was supposed to be the lmao mode but then they added loot boxes to it. Should've put them in quick play to make people want to win.

Why is Sym still considered a fucking support class.

Fucking move her to defense already

>Mei is filling up a glass with wine coming out of a hotdog's asshole

Really feeling the class on this

>better
yes. the labels rarely represent how heroes are actually treated for comp purposes and only confuse new players. Some of them are also blatantly incorrect (symmetra a support instead of defense, roadhog a tank despite being a completely selfish character, hanzo and widowmaker on defense despite being completely kill-focused)
>fixed
no.

Did that game died? It was fun for a while but updates were too slow.

I also feel like Junkrat's kit genuinely serves better as offensive aggressive close-ranged play.
So many characters don't feel like they should be in the spots they're labelled.

I enjoy this game but I think I'm really finally realizing just how poorly designed it all is.

>Ded Bomb

youtube.com/watch?v=hhLy2LSc3qA

Really a shame it was in Splash Damage's hands. It was the best multiplayer shooter in years.