/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1206

■ Current Update (12/21):「幻創の母なる月光」 Part 3
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-esca-falz-mother-bursts-into-action-on-december-21st/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sacred Star Keeper (until 1/11)
├ 2017 Year of the Rooster Accessory Collection / Lucky Bag G (from 1/1 0:00 until 1/11)
├ Phantom School Life (Persona 5) (until 1/25)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
└ /pso2g/ Discord - discord.gg/0sog9XJpU6zGLpEV

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

4rt.info/psod/?wwgYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who want to have fun with Kayleth's ass?

Gay

is this game in english yet

>parsercucks still breathing even after sega told them to drown in a bucket

Nothing wrong with the parse, nothing wrong with wanting your damage to be better. The problem is that it enables a certain type of faggot to go into overdrive.

what the heck is a gix

>No parse analyzing site like fflogs for pso2
>Getting better from lack of information
PSO2 parser users in denial.

>and then he said "the parser improve my damage"

shitty weapon no one would should care anymore

a dumb pink weapon cf for ultimate amduskia with a ramp up potential that hates weapon switching, changing zones (that load you) and ever getting hit/healing/dodging

very restrictive for a little bit more damage than astra.

see the thing is, theres only a small bit where wanting your damage to be better actually comes from numbers or some shit the parser actually helps with. most of "getting better" can be attributed to playing better, and a parser is not going to make you rich (for gear) nor will it magically make you stop face tanking shit.

the parser merely gives numbers to what you already should of known "wow our run was long af, wow our run was fast" and then skips the part where you think and analyze why based on what you saw and maybe what you inspected.

But it is the strongest Gunslash in the game.

reminder that if you use the parser keep it to yourself

This.

How is that game?

>shitters damage controlling

pretty short
its real good for a ds game though

What parser is that?
I've been using ACT but this looks a lot nicer.

how are you using ACT? two computers?

Daily reminder to keep posting parse to make these bitch niggas quit the game

I dunno, GG always tells me to close it but I just ignore the prompt and everything works fine.

parsed every muther on 2 ships and i can conclude that force are on top and all melee SUCK SHIT

stop playing melee faggots

please post nude mod pictures

Adding to this:
If someone is going maximum overleech and isn't doing vital roles like general Techer support, it can be useful for ousting those people too. I tend to ditch MPAs with those people.

I find that either extreme of "I'M THE BEST UR SHIT" anal tryhard and "This ungrinded EXP boost gunslash is fine to use on the newest XH Content in the game, carry me fags" is undesirable.

There's a healthy medium to this, and that medium is stupid griefing assholes are jackasses regardless of whichever end of the extreme they are.

okay spicy

tell me how to play force and ill stop playing melee

I agree

please

please

Has anyone actually been banned for using a parser yet?
I read Gameguard picks up on them running but does it ever phone home and tell Sega what's up?
I really don't want to lose my account but I want to know when I'm being carried or not. I know my play is good but my gear is still bad so it's hard to tell

you spam ragrants lul enjoy top deeps wow such a balanced game i love playing this boring shit that is fo.

is this ok

>sit in red caffe for a few hours
>the only people who said a word is me and zext
Yet you shit on OH for being dead
Seriously reading red is more entertain ding than this shit.

i never quite understood wanting to have a meet up place because when im on im usually actually doing something, and not sitting there (only occasionally when actually afk or playing the visiphone game)

and thus having a team to chat with while actually playing the game makes a lot more sense to me

also obligatory
>shits on shit4/oh for being ded
>tries to get any new player to go to 2
???

not you but the thread in general.

You're not even in a real team on ship 2 retard.

you should be afk practicing your english

>sit in OH team chat for a few hours
>the only people who said a word was Red talking to himself
Yet you shit on shit 2 for not paying you any attention considering they know what a faggot you are.
Seriously reading NA team chat is more entertain ding than this shit.

>a little bit more damage than astra
People keep saying this but 10% isn't a little bit. The real problem is that, with a few exceptions, they just aren't at all realistic.

Why do male character hands look swollen and vainly

muscle slider too high my dude

I like extra damage but i hate it when the game takes away gameplay elements for it like mirage dash

I would rather not be restricted that much and just use the next best thing because its just not enjoyable

Ofcourse someone is going to reply and say get good

>comparing a dead block with a team with dozens of people
>ship 4 logic

Who you?

isnt it only 8%, with a ramp up time to boot (this is not to be ignored, especially if you ever reset it, and its a 70 second ramp up on the "easiest" one to keep)

You can never have too much muscle

>the only people who said a word was Red talking to himself

I'm use to it.

if you dont want veiny hands you gotta tone it down

>come in during dead hours
>surprised it's dead
not everyone is in your shitty timezone, mate. also people are actually playing the fucking game.

>Playing PSO2

Get a load of this loser

>isnt it only 8%
The potential is 8% stronger, but the extra attack on gix boosts it up to about 10%.

Please remember to vote daily for the best girls, /pso2g/. We need more Patty-chan and Tea des items and accessories.

redrum is the main reason to be on shit2 just as OH on ship4

Sorry bruh i vote for ep4 characters

>redrum is the main reason to be on shit2
You seem to be stuck in episode 2.

Do you get anything for voting in the character polls?

found the retarded circlejerk clique boy

>lilith so retarded they thought they can play te/br for general play and not TAs

lmaoooo

>You seem to be stuck in episode 2.
Maybe, but it there no more reasons to be there if you aren't normal fag who plays in normal fag team

>muh normalfag boogeyman
Stay alone in ship 4, you deserve it.

do you even realize where you are posting right now?

>alone
Sadly for you I am not

I voted for Mother

Reminder that the 14* katana is weaker than gix

The kind of people that play a game in japanese, specially this one, hardly fits my normalfag criteria.

well thanks to aids and the tweker, not as much is in japanese. and you would be surprised the kind of normal shits that play this. Or the kind of normal-ish cucks, anyway. hence the reason to not go to 2. Just literally anywhere else.

but you probably are the same type based on >muh normalfag boogeyman, stay on 4
seeing as you are not on 4, you came too late to understand.

Not everyone is as antisocial as you user.

I played enough time in both ships, and I`ll take a few emoticons every dozen messages over no messages at all any time of the day.

you still dont get it do you. its not about being antisocial, its about the type of people that have populated the ship. i would not be here if i was truly antisocial.

[citation needed]

fuck off shit4 spy i will /la freekick you next time

What is wrong with being normal?

I am still on same spot
I bet you won't you little shit.

You get a clear advantage over the handicapped. That's why they flee to OH in ship 4 to play among their peers.

Generally normalfags are the lowest type of idiots. The current type of games and MMOs are a direct result of this.

>Kazami worse than gix
Are you fuckers accounting for having to wait to actually hit that fucking 20%? Weapon switching? Area switching? Entering a rideroid? Having to heal in case of a fuck-up?
It's barely even weaker, how the fuck is it worse than gix.

Sorry, should have said weaker, not worse.

Upon closer inspection, I did in fact say weaker.

It's only weaker if you have a shitty tree
In addition, you can play Hu/Br if you just want better numbers

>It's only weaker if you have a shitty tree
Nah

>just barely edges out if you have all s-atk ups
Ya

Was disagreeing more with the shitty tree part.

as te/br do i just do banish > ra grants spams to kill bosses?

My nigga

Has a main character girl ever NOT won these things? People are telling me Matoi wins everytime.

I haven't even stopped using it once since the announcement. I cannot even play the game without it, I need to know what's up. You'll 100% be fine if you don't upload an image of it to brag or something.

>Has a main character girl ever NOT won these things?
More often than not, actually

Io and Katori were the previous before Matoi's win last year.

>I cannot even play the game without it, I need to know what's up.
I honestly don't even care about stuff like this unless something has obviously gone horribly wrong

taken from swiki, 4rt.info/psod/?wwgYU first thing is the 14*, second and last things are gix at max and minimum, respectively. just where your inflated and probably fabricated numbers from, I don't really care because I don't into katana, but if you're going to meme, put some effort forth.

I used that 4 hours to sleep.

>That Cast in the Fireplace

Do I use PB Homing ring or DB Snatch?

tsuki dess

I hate it when characters look horrible in game but all the fanart makes them look cute.
see: Echo

But Echo is ugly in all forms

why is mother so cute
I want to fuck her voice