Send my daughter to college or buy an F-Type SVR?

Send my daughter to college or buy an F-Type SVR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_J1m3oOqtqc
youtube.com/watch?v=nb85jnv7ziM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>paying money so that your daughter can spend 4 years getting fucked in every hole and swallowing cum from 30 different guys

this desu

If she hasn't gotten a scholarship, she ain't going to college

Both are awful financial decisions, but at least the Jag won't disappoint you when it drops out of college and gets knocked up by Jamal (or Dayquan, nobody knows)

>sell daughter for extra cash
>buy top trim F-Type
>spend rest of money on WAT stickers to completely cover every window

You can do better than that for that kind of money tbqh famalam

This scares me even tho I'm not even married and don't have any kids.

Didn't you fuck someone's kid????
Get fucked!
XD

THIS

i'm not kidding dude, get the fucking f type.

sending your daughter to college is a fucking waste.

>paying money to brainwash your daughter into becoming a self-loathing degenerate tool for the Jews.

Yes but only my GF of 9 years.

Letting your daughter become exposed to cultural marxism vs. F-Type

Think about this

Depends. If you want your daughter to succeed and you're a loving dad, send her to college. A car will depreciate but knowledge and affection doesn't.

your daughter won't even finish her first semester before that piece of shit brakes down

What does your daughter want to take, if it's anything in the arts/feminism tier category just disown her already.

Buy a BMW M3, Porsche 911 and a G Wagon

Get the F-Type unless your daughter will graduate with straight A's. Otherwise just send her to a less expensive college, she will spend her free time sucking dick anyway. Enjoy your Jag nigga

Tell your daughter that if she wants to go to college, she has to get herself a scholarship or a loan. Say you'd rather put a roof over her head with that money than take a risk on a piece of paper that she may not even use, she's an adult so if she wants to take that risk, she can take it herself.

This.

Why the fuck would you pay for that?

The bitch can pay back her own student loans or jamal can pay part of it with his crack dealing money

if shes going to pick a non-shit degree she can easily pay the loan off.
if shes going to pick a shit degree she should skip college and just go work at McDonalds.

Svr

Have her earn her own way like you had to. In 10th grade my dad emptied my college fund for an fx4 and an rv, still has them. If your kid wants to go to college bad enough, they will annihilate the SAT/ACT and go nearly anywhere for free like I did.

If she's stupid it only costs a couple hundred for heavy tutoring and like 20$ per try on the exam.

... brakes down... you must be an educated man my friend ill listen to you for sure

This

College is a meme nowadays. If she isn't going to an ivy or studying in a relevant subject, buy the jag.

If you want her to succeed, ha e Hernández work her way through college. She can learn the value of money, learn hard work, and perseverance.

You can't give her everything in life.

He's right though you fucking retard

He's gonna have to have it serviced every 1000km

this

americans everyone

College is high school with booze and no curfew. It isn't an institution of higher learning, it's a baby sitting service that allows it's charges to fuck like rabbits.

Do your fucking kid a favor and make her earn something. Don't send her to this seething pit of debauchery that will make hate herself and the world, this fucking cesspool that will brainwash her into a fucking lifetime of bitterness and failure.

Get the goddamned car.

Buy the car, fuck your daughter

tell your daughter to get some fucking scholarships and grants

This is the sad reality. Get the car.

Get the fucking car and whore her out to a rich guy.

Your daughter will take something stupid like gender studies while being fucked by a new nigg every other day

All of you have failed in life. You fucking idiots are recommending OP to buy the car because he hasn't earned much to afford his child's college studies or the car together. You win in life only if you can afford both of them and can live fine from there on. Y'all absolute losers.

Now I don't plan on having a kid with my girlfriend and we are perfectly fine with it.

im aussie mate.

>paying to indoctrinate your daughter to become a shit woman
>f type

hard fucking choice

Just wait a year and they'll be selling for half of that.

>F-Type

$162k can get you a Mercedes SLS or a lightly used 997 GT3 RS. And frankly either will appreciate.

>paying money so she can major in menstruation art .

Buy the car man

Get the base V6 with manual. That's only under 70k I guess. You can also send your kid to college and enjoy your car. The V6 is also known for it's wonderful sounds too.

youtube.com/watch?v=_J1m3oOqtqc - Review

youtube.com/watch?v=nb85jnv7ziM - Just sounds

Infact, I'd get the AWD V6 S just to daily it.

buy a super nice car for yourself so you don't have a slut for a daughter

That car is not going to be big enough for your daughter to blow the big dicked black guys on athletic scholarships that you'll be rooting for

Spotted the cuck.

THIS

Sending your daughter to college is literally paying money so that she can have a train ran on her by a bunch of niggers and get black out drunk.
College women are trash.

She may be fucking ugly.

On the one hand he could spend 160k on somthing that if he is lucky he will be able to sell for 40k in 4 years, on the other he could spend that money on somthing that if he is lucky he will be able to give away at great expense. Add in the falling benifits of higher education in life time earnings and the strong right wing bigot presance in the US education system with students calling for a return to segrigation is education actualy worth the cost?

make a son and send him to college

>After 4 years wants to get a doctorate so she can guzzle down more cum

This
>2017
>not having a strong male heir

If I was to get a daughter I'd genuinely want to get her aborted or at least hope my wife would have a miscarriage or something.
Raising a daughter is literally pouring tons of money into, and raising another man's fucktoy.
Daughters are fucking worthless.

Send her to college and buy a 991

Wow, you are actually retarded.

What is the fault in that economic argument?

Op if you are smart you have to get the car...

If it's a state STEM degree, sure. Otherwise she can find a way to pay for school.

I'd you were born is virtually any other western nation, this wouldnt be a problem.
>born in the US
>higher education is six figures
>have to win lotteries to afford it
It like something out of a dystopian novel. It's hilarious.

This is why I can't leave Veeky Forums.

Buy the car OP. Your daughter can finance her own 4 year long party.

>Send my daughter to college or buy an F-Type SVR?

One of the trends around here is black dudes (who don't ever intend to actually intend to go to college) get onto campuses and parties to pick up college girls. Is that what will happen to your daughter?

If your daughter is one of those A+ highschool students, then help her with a partial ride through college and a loan for the other part which she has to pay off. The purpose of the loan is to give her a sense of responsibility. Without that responsibility, Jamal's lying tongue and persistent chasing action will easily convince her into bed. Once she gets herpes (statistically high chance with Jamal), that makes it all the harder if she gets a reputation at school. I remember all of us stayed away from any such girls.

But lots of families sent their daughters to college to pick up an MRS degree. Those were highly popular.

why is everyone afraid of black people?

F-Type. your daughters probably a bitch desu.

THIS FUCKING KEK

because they never actually go to college but somehow end up on campus

I like where this is going

Make her pay her own way and buy yourself a used F-type.

Win/win.

Pay her way and she'll just slut around, OP

Decide it on your daughter's course choice, if it's liberal arts or some other bs, buy the Jag.

>technical subject or STEM subject that requires a good grounding in education
Send her to uni
>respectable ivy league uni
Send her to uni

>otherwise
Get the F-type

maybe if you picked a better car you wouldnt have to ask this question...

Because like Hillary Clinton said, they're super predators who always try to muh dik White females. There is a reason schools used to be segregated.

are you such a bad parent that you haven't raised your White™ daughter to make good decisions? is she so stupid that you can't trust her? I thought we weren't supposed to trust anything Killary Clitton™ has said

Kek

>yuropeons

>becomes feminist
>believes getting DP'ed is liberating
>graduates with liberal arts degree
>still living under your umbrella after 4 years

the depreciation on your F Type will be better than investing in some shit degree with your daughter getting plowed every night like a whore

I don't have kids but have seen enough of what goes on in this degenerate world. If there was one truthful thing she ever said, it was that.

fuck I hate fake cheek intakes

Women are stupid and suspectible to peer pressure.
As soon as she sees all her friends sucking nigger dick she'll want the train ran on her straight away.

college is a meme also fpbp

Could get a decent car like an r8 for that price.

I-it's not fake senpai

genuinely curious, what do you do after high school/secondary if not go to college? learn some type of trade?

That or do 20 years military and collect free pay till you die

Yes. Or just try and work your way up from a low level job to a higher one.

Unfortunately in the second case, everything is going downhill. Companies would rather higher people for management based on a piece of paper instead of experience in the industry and it is fucking up a lot of workplaces.

Only came in the thread to laugh at whiteknights but I was pleasantly surprised there were virtually none

both will have significantly less worth after the 4 years anyway

>Buying an Indian car

Just keep the money

Only came in the thread to laugh at elliot rodger tier beta perm virgins and I was pleasantly surprised there were more than expected.

Legbeard detected.

im a guy tho

You could buy more interesting cars with 160k but go for the Jaguar, you'll thank us later.

make the bitch pay for her own education.

get the car.

Buy a GT-R and send your daughter to a tech institute.

Pathetic whiteknight.

Teach your daughter to be a mechanic and send her to trade school, she'll still take dick, but less dick and it'll be cheaper

This thread is hopeless really. Personal view, I'm an antinatalist. I don't like kids, I don't want kids, I don't want to spend a single penny on kids. That's my own view anyway.

If other folks actually wanted to have kids or just fell into a procreation-meme then assume the fucking responsability of it. It was your decision.

this

That's an interesting heads up. Thanks man.

Meh. I know a girl in my college class who I had a crush on. So there was this nigger was "super hot" according to some girls and those girls had sex with him a while later. Due to their pressure, this girl(she was cute, sexy and a bit of a nice asset holder) I had a crush on, went and got fucked by him.

Surprise news the next week! This girl is pregnant.
Fuck man, the secret pain I went through is almost equal to how a pregnant lady would go through. I trusted you, Claire :'(

Yep, everyone wants the kids to pay for their own future responsibility. Actually that's really a good tactic and a learning factor for them. With a lon in existence, they'll involuntarily learn how to manage money and pay of the debt.

If I had the dilemma like OP, I'd surely go for the car.
And the F-Type is pretty sweet.

That must've been really painful than I can imagine but man, I'll say that's fine. Sometimes, everything you wish, imagine or expect may not come your way. It's called life. You have to expect less and live this life.

Also you did a mistake of not asking her before it was too late. I blame you for that.

He probably didn't had a valid argument and was probably laughing when he called you a retard. These are the retards on Veeky Forums bro.