/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2q3dcUTN
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58973/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17055/?
imgur.com/a/66YgL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's that strange looking chess piece do?

first for shitposting

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Posting my Jngvrd biography one last time because I still haven't gotten any feedback on it and would like to know what people think of him but if me posting backstories like this is getting annoying please let me know and I will stop, I don't want to bother people.

pastebin.com/2q3dcUTN

But wouldn't that make mage armor redundant? Actually wouldn't that make literally everything but aesthetics redundant?

No it doesn't, I don't really mind recasting though.

Makin babby banan
Changed skin tone and tossed him a hairstyle. Don't know if it works against his halfbreed status but it does make him look like illidan

I would tell you it's annoying but I don't think you really know how to do anything else and don't want to chase you away.

This was almost Tribunal.
> Game was to be in Summerset Isle
> Artist was owed a copy of TESIII when Bethesda was finished
> Seems to be unaware of Morrowind

>you really know how to do anything else

You got me there. I can't do interesting poses, my character creation skills are mediocre, and I definitely can't do the visual storytimes most people here set up. Writing is all I can do to contribute to the community. But uh don't worry about holding back your opinion for my sake. I'd probably still lurk around if no one wanted to read my stories, but just be a little less active.

Just don't act needy and I doubt anyone will mind.
You're considerate enough to post it in a pastebin rather dumping walls of text and I appreciate it.

Yeah, it makes it redundant, but it's a Master level spell, it's supposed to be great.
In fact, it's pretty cool that it makes everything redundant so you can look as cool as you like and don't need to waste perks in an armor class.

>I don't really mind recasting though
As long as you don't mind, it's just a convenience I enjoy.

post those Alt Costumes of your waifus and husbandos

nudity is somewhat allowed, make sure it is christian enough

It looks fine. What do you think is wrong with it?

Who's the slut on the right? Babysitter?

>worrying about anyone getting pissy at fan biographies for their characters.

Post them dude, people here get pissy over anything. Don't worry about them.

Include the latest SKSE64 update in the OP so we get less questions about it.
You tards can't even get a simple OP right.

So don't take mage armor is what you're saying? Well alrighty, thanks. I guess since there's a bunch of other talents that give armorless benefits I'll stick with robes then. I like how most of those look anyway.

I don't hate your shit, I like you and I like your characters and stories. But everything you do seems like it depends too much on other people's opinions. All I hear out of you is "I need opinions on X." "Does X look good." Like, just play the game, write your stories, make your characters. If people care enough to critique or suggest things to you, they will without you asking.

No one gives a fuck about SE until MCM

Fire or Frost Resistance?

Exactly.

yeah, but mcm is probably gonna drop fast as fuck once skse is out around march or w/e

SKSE is what MCM depends on though...

What I'm saying is take mage armor early game because you don't have access to a Master level spell until late game.
Sure, Dragonhide makes the perk redundant, but it's only one lost perk point for 4 times the protection you'd normally have for quite a number of hours.

Armorless is always best.
I like playing a plain-clothes mental wizard.
Get the most average clothes, act mundane, then as soon as someone starts shit, whip out over the top magic that would level a town.

>Just don't act needy

Oh I try very hard not to. I don't want people to praise my work. I actually can't remember the last time someone commented something good about my backstories without also telling me something wrong with it. Buuut I like it that way because it allows me to improve as a writer.

Well its my first time writing a character who could be perceived as significant power powerful in the setting. I'm always very nervous when it comes to stuff like that, as I don't want them to come across as a mary sue or conflict with established canon.

I'm aware people get pissy over everything in a place like this, so the important thing, I believe, is to know when that pissiness is over a an actual problem.

I understand your point, but I've got a reason for it. So I write for fun and all, but I also have the ambition of actually writing stories for a living. And if I'm going to be doing that, I'm going to need to write stories that people besides me can enjoy. I see these bios as practice for that. I'm writing them with an audience in mind, you see? I ask for opinions because I want to make sure my audience can enjoy my stories as much as I do.

Haar - Saturalia Edition. The only time you can catch him wearing a shirt.

And SexLab.

If all you care about is opinions on your writing, try asking for direct opinions from people who know what the fuck they're talking about, like somewhere else. I know there's a lot of great stories and characters here, but /tesg/ isn't exactly known for being a prestigious literary circle, we just write simple shit for the fun of it and don't care how crappy it is. We're not doing it to criticize the hell out of each other, that really only happens when it's blatantly terrible like Cumtears.

>Oh I try very hard not to
You may not consciously be doing it, but you're not trying very hard.
A good writer would easily be able to tell, just by looking at his own posts, whether or not something is needy BEFORE posting.
That's the main point where you need improvement.
It's not all about what other people think, it's also about what you think.
And no, I don't mean you thinking it's good while you're writing it, but actually sitting down and analyzing it like you would any other text.

I hope you realize by now that I'm not just talking about your needy posts.

t. published author

Few grammar errors here and there. I like the story but the last part feels rushed. Like you lost motivation near the end and ended up hamfisting exposition into the last paragraph.

That hood is interesting.

Mountain man Faust. He decided that the Throat of The World was a nice mountain, and that it was now his. Nobody wanted to go and tell him otherwise, so they just let him be.

Sexlab is crashing on install. Any idea what could be the problem?

Yes
Sexlab.

You run FNIS?

How's that shit work these days? IT is revolutionizing publishing me thinks. I got headcanons big enough to keep shitting out assuming there is a niche in the western market for it.
Never wanted to really focus on that shit due to wanting to secure a stable career path first. Lots of failed nanowrimo brats in my contact circle.

good point, I'll probably look around other places for that stuff instead of here. I mean I'll stick here also but you know what I mean.

All right, got it. I know that emotions and tone are not my strong point for a lot of reasons, which is why I tend to stick to things that are distant and unemotional like backstories. I should try more to go out of my comfort zone and improve that. Also I'll start analyzing my work more. I've gotten lazy about that so I should fix it.

>Like you lost motivation near the end and ended up hamfisting exposition into the last paragraph.

I kind of did actually. I'll edit it so its better. Oh god now that I think of it, there's a lot more I can add near the end of his story.

Yeah it's crashing once I get ingame to the install phase. I only have sexlab and creature framework installed along with funnybiz animations

>How's that shit work these days?
It doesn't.
Even worse when you're a horrid, reclusive NEET.

Legion Officer from ~5 years prior to the events Skyrim

Daughter

user, you're not trying to use it with SSE are you?

what's that armor?

Aesir Armor

Damn, time sure flies

I don't think I have any set 'alt' getups. I don't even really have any 'main' getups either, I just throw them in whatever whenever.

No 2011 skyrim

Hm. Only thing I can think of is outdated SKSE or SkyUI

Delete this.

thanks

Thanks for playing Quiplash! I might do more later on tomorrow if there's any life left in me.

It's apparently a problem with MO 2.07 so I'm going to try a manual install

Skyrim

Can I use Broken Par Grotto as a player home? I'm not very far in the game yet and so I don't have a place to store my things.

Poor Maiq. I've tested out animations on him for so many hours now

Her city outfit. She can't walk around wearing a bikini armor with kids around.
Cleavage is totally fine tho.

The fuck tree is Dragon Skin under anyways?

She seriously looks like a barely better version of Cumtears.

Does anyone know a good "hold your 1h weapon in two hands" mod that has a stance that would work with oriental swordsmanship?

Alteration

>cat

Dragonhide*
It's under Alteration, like all the flesh spells.
Dragonskin is the Breton's racial ability.

Please respond

>Put on some comfy music out of game
>Afternoon, just finished raining
>Decide to make a shopping trip to a nearby village
>The clouds still in the sky create a somber but enjoyable mood, can almost smell the petrichor in real life
>The path is a little wet still but nothing to worry about
>Stop along the way to pick up some useful alchemy ingredients to brew up when I get home
>Arrive in town, exchange pleasantries with the smith and other merchants, and pick up everything I need
>All of it is a bit heavy to carry by myself all the way back, so I treat myself to a carriage ride back home

This game is really nice sometimes.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58973/?

don't bother though, it sucks, just get a weapon mod like Billyros stuff that have 1 and 2 handed variants of the weapons

that neck seam is horrible

Yvenn usually wears robes or plain clothes but likes to dress up when he's in town. People compliment him sometimes and he can ride that emotional high for like a week.

Here ya go

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17055/?

No I mean just for the standing animation. I already have animations that hold the 1h sword in 2h (dual wielding looks retarded) but the oriental mod doesn't change the stance.
>we raiden now

well use PCEA 2 and set up two profiles while renaming the 1-handed animations to 2-handed and vice versa. Unless I'm misreading your intentions

Is there wrassle tomorrow?

D:

I miss cumtears

Just buy the house in Whiterun, cheapskate.

>taking the bait
Come the fuck on.

Ever now and then I see these weird rectangular shadows on the terrain. They disappear when I get close enough. Is this just my GPU shitting itself finally?

Sound like normal skyrim to me.
This game have some weird shadows.

>Speaking the truth is bait

Oh fuck off. Freir looks god awful. Why do you retards even eat his shit up? Anybody else would get shat on for this ugly mess.

I only have 6000 GP

Thanks. I'm not into mods yet but I can infer that it isn't safe without mods.

Is there a mod that replaces your combat grunts to match your voice from the pc head tracking mod? Kinda weird to have one voice then in combat suddenly switch to the altmer voice

I heard there's a secret cheat code that lets you have guns in Skyrim?

Huh, never seen it before. It's just rows of barely visible shadow rectangles.

>t. Diana

Disregard that I suck cocks. It was bugging out

post your waifu

Diana would never say that, he gets triggered by the word "retard."

>This amount of delusion in /tesg/

Alright, I'll leave you retards be. Go enjoy your subhuman shitfus.

It's 3 points in Ordinator actually, which is why I'm wondering about it so much. Sounds good, thanks. I didn't realize Dragonhide lasted half as long as Ebonyskin which is rough, but I guess I can get some duration enchantments or something. Last time I tinkered with my mods I almost lost my big tiddie npcs.

Possibly not. I'll try and get something together, though.

>Heiko at the ready at all times

Do you literally spend every waking hour here?

Have a placeholder until i made a proper one tomorrow.
BDO got in the way lul

Roster is too big a filesize for Veeky Forums so I put it on Imgur. Below the roster is a shitty MSpaint chart of the relationships between characters.

imgur.com/a/66YgL

No.

+2 other unseen guys. Or er, revealed.

Just compress it a lil with ifranview or GIMP or something

That's a damn realistic cock.

>tfw you have so many alternate costumes, alternate timelines, and just enjoy dressing up characters in different things

Weren't you shitting on BDO not two days ago?