/lidg/ Let It Die General

>How Do I Unlock _____?
Climb the fucking tower, Senpai.

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/
youtu.be/16hOzE2SjEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

prior thread

Just posting the stamps for myself

Max's area:
1F - Ikegara
2F - Imokawa-Cho
3F - Kami-Ikedoi
4F - Tagahara
5F - Hyakudori
6F - Chudo
7F - Yuki
8F - Maminemachi
9F - Nashiyoguchi

Jackson's area:
11F - Nokejiri
12F - Ukongaoka
13F - Okusa
14F - Kami-Umai
15F - Usogaya
16F - Kaga
17F - Kinutamin
18F - Bo-Tsutsumi
19F - Hibiki

Crowley's area:
21F - Akami
22F - Kawabe
23F - Sensu-Bashi
24F - Agasu
25F - Tsubaki
26F - Yoshimi
27F - Daimon-Machi
28F - Hyakuda
29F - Hashidaka

Gunkanyama's area:
31F - Obara
32F - Katsuma
33F - Midorisaka
34F - Nitanda
35F - Wakaba
36F - Yatsuo
37F - Moguro
38F - Jiyu-Toge
39F - Miketa

Question- is there seriously no way to sort by alphabetical order in inventory so all my transparagus will be in a row? I dont see an alphabetical sorting.

>/lidg/ tells u 23F boss is very hard
>stock 3 transparaguses
>6 stingshrooms
>some slow mushrooms
>boss dies before first transparangus wears off
>didnt even eat a mushroom I threw
wew lads is 26F boss that hard too?

Does the fire wand ever do anything besides apply a burn status effect?

Snail day is officially over. New rotations up.

10-34 are pussybreath floors

All bosses after floor 11 are a misery at the level you fight them out without at least one transparagus. On 26, you'll fight two bosses- JIN-DIE and COEN. For JIN-DIE, bring at least two- she has a lot of health. Use Red-Hot Irons tot ake her down

For Coen, dont bother using a transparagus since it doesn't help. He's blind away, and punches around himself. He'll also stomp, which absolutely wrecks your shit if you dont roll.

too late fuckboy

That is the reality of the situation. It's retarded but then again there's plenty of ridiculous bugs in this game so a few stupid UI design decisions aren't particularly surprising.

All bosses are quite cheeseable with shrooms. Long as you're not falling way behind with weapons. Like going in there with a KAMAS on a collector and your shrooms won't do shit for you, but if you just bring a few spears you picked up, a stingshroom and a transparungus on a striker and you could beat it without any grind at all.

26 midbosses are a bit worse in terms of health/annoyance, but equally cheesable.

Tell that to my ridiculous amount of death metals wasted to these assholes before I knew about the transparagus stat.

>mfw I sent all my 9 fighters to 12 hour expeditions before the snail room was removed
>mfw there are people in this general who didnt do it

Snails return Sunday evening, right?

it doesn't work that way actually, someone tested it 5 days ago

HOLY FUCK HOW DO HIT TARO. I COULD'VE FUCKING KILLED HIM IF HE WASN'T FLYING ALL OVER THE MOTHETFUCKING PLACE

Well shit. Does nokejiri have it's traps at least?

>not 24 hours
y

It works exactly like that I have been doing it for weeks and wake up in the morning with more golden snails.

t2+4 armor is fine if you rarely get hit. use it as a backup for armor drops

slows

The reason people in general didn't do this, is because once the room is gone, they can no longer return with snails, so not only are you not getting snails. You also just fucked yourself out of 108 1hour expeditions.

Because whether a design decision or a glitch is unknown, 24 hour expedition actually yields worse results than the 12 hour expedition.

You are both wrong and dumb.

Whats the deal with fukuiki and the 3 grates?

wew lad, nice hot opinions there.

The elevator on Fukuiki connects to 3 other floors, each of which have pretty harsh trap rooms, completing those rooms and releasing the valves for them will unlock the valves on Fukuiki, allowing you to go back there and unlock the chests.

they're just normal fucking chests it's not worth it at all

So I'm collecting data now to see if stats change the results of expeditions.

Right now I have two variables and a control. They're all grade 4 collectors. The control is Lv. 1, the other two are Lv. 35 with (almost) max health. One of the variables has max vitality, the other has max luck.

I try to send them to the same person, but sometimes it doesn't work. Always the same floor though.

Hopefully this sheds light on expeditions since it's still kind of a mystery.
Gonna be mad when it turns out to be completely random.

Yeah, gonna skip that shit. Banzei's one of em, right? That shit was pointless because I hadn't eve fought JIN-DIE yet so I couldn't turn the grate. The fuck was the point of letting me there in the first place?

Thank you for your service, kind and patient user.

sassssoriiiii~~~

I've got a feeling it's completely random as far as your stats go, but I support testing anyways. My highest gold return was from a lv. 1 collector, brought back 12500 KC on a random expedition to some high 30s floor.

SP and KC seem to have a higher range of possible returns the higher the floor you send them to, and far as I can tell, mushroom/animal returns are stuff that can spawn on that floor. Equipment is stuff that can spawn from chests, though that I'm much less sure about, as I've never gotten a 5star Katana from a chest, but have from an expedition.

Boy you'll fuckin love 31-40, even after you beat every boss there's still a lot of pointless escalators that just lead you to a closed gate.

How come the pillbugs and fish don't make a sound?

>Rescue tab of TDM
>Another player has attacked, your attack has failed.

What is even the point then? Put someone on my list who hasn't already been attacked.

Its a fact though. I have done it plenty of times and you can do it too. You have literally nothing to lose by sending them one last time before going to sleep but if you want to stay wrong because you read a troll post here and thought he was right thats your decision. I will enjoy my more golden snails.

Ay is there a room rotation where I can get to 35 easily, I see Obara goes up to 34 today?

>Find a hater
>Immediately gets destroyed by a Scratch Tuber.
>Drops a +4 Beret
WHAT

He's a bullshit boss anyways. Thats it for me. A little after my guardshrooms wore off, he did his slam or whatever and one shotted me through full grade 5 armor, full health, and a gold life shroom. Fuck that noise

Anons of LiD, where can I farm lots of KC fairly quickly. I've been doing raids but is there another better alternative?

>Its a fact though.
In your head.

>sweating potentially 3 or 4 more golden snails over the course of 24 hours when you can simply send out more expeditions for loads e mone

because best animal

I also want to know what the is the deal with that shit, feels like it is bugged

Now do that again without an invsibility shroom with anything other than Irons. That's what makes it hard.

I mean every boss is easy when cheesing with shrooms. I just wish I was lucky enough to get the right shrooms to cheese with

just farm dev haters on dead end side floor and send expeditions

I like to think that somebody snatched your target before you pressed it. The fact that it doesnt refresh itself until you quit out of it is probably why you keep getting that

pillbugs make an insect noise and fish jump with a loud flap noise

>24 hours

12 hours I sent them before going to sleep. 9 fighters and they always come with 11-15 golden snails. I have been this since the first day the Okusa was discovered and every morning I get another batch so I have no fucking idea who told you the lie that it doesnt work because it does.

I meant why don't they make a kero kero or a sassori.

do fish make sounds?

Found a golden pillbug on Kitamin.

Haven't you heard of screaming fish?

So far it's looking random, however, I've only done two tests so far with a third in progress.

Once I gather around 15 tests, I'll upload the spreadsheet so that everyone can look at it to find trends.
Of course it'll just be a copy of the spreadsheet, don't want what happened to the material list to happen to this. Also I'm not spreadsheet user

I've backed all the way out of the TDM menu and gone back in and the list hasn't refreshed; I've even gone on other raids, leaving the area, and coming back 5 minutes later, and the list still hasn't refreshed. So I'm not sure.

well what would you want a fish to say?

"Fishy,fishee"

Reminder that this game is pretty shit but also not so shit

Just a reminder.
All glitches and inconviences are intentionally put to impede your progress.

>expeditions
Oh, yeah! I forgot about those. Any floor you recommend? I'm still fairly new to the game and only on floor 16 so far. Can low levels go and pillage a good amount of rewards from higher floors or no?

I wouldn't be shocked

What's the best place to get Candle Wolf Red besides f36 goto?

Yes. That is exactly what I want.

I believe the term is janky.

>Blast through an ~850 raid
>Somewhere on god's green earth a milisecond of lag occurs
>Disconnected from server
>0% attack success
>Sent home on my ass
>40k of equipment gone
>Temp decals gone
>Raid history didn't even record the match

WEW LAAAAAAAAD
I'm fine.

Yes, send all your guys to the highest floor they can, Kaga is a good choice as they'll have a decent chance to bring you back transparungus, and many floors have bronze skillshrooms they can bring back as well, which will let you get poison eater.

Poison Eater and carrying a snail around is basically unlimited easy healing until you reach grade 5 fighters.

You're on wrong site buddy, here let me help you out.

fanfiction.net/

I believe this. The game has so many little things that keep piling up and makes the overall experience very tedious. It has loading screens for loading screens and that is one of my Top 3 video game sins to not do. coco

Found another golden pillbug on Hoshi-Josui

I don't know if you are trolling but whatever. If you are serious it is your loss not mine.

>Loss

Ya winning on the internet son?

Thanks so much for the help, user(s)! I really appreciate it! I'll go ahead and do that now!

Posted last thread but didn't get a response:

What kind of armor should I be looking to get on floors 25-30? I've got a few assorted agamemnon blueprints and the sengoku helmet, and the hard puncher set, but all of them seem to have some pretty nasty downsides in terms of resistances. Rocking the Steel Tribe +4 helmet for dex purposes. Any advice?

Losing out on snails, user. Learn to read.

Moron

fuck those resistances nigga its mostly armour rating that counts dont worry about it

like the inventory sorting being useless?

Personally, I say blitz the bosses with a gunner and skip right to 30+ bps. The defense difference is hilarious, and the kind of materials you'll need to upgrade a tier 3 all that way is basically the same as just starting at tier 4.

The defense stat is far more important than the resistances generally. Those resistances seem to apply after the reductions to the base damage coming from defense. The only exception to this seems to be electric damage, which may have some sort of defense piercing property.

The big thing is just wear stuff with high defense, and try try try not to get hit by fire weapons, burning fucking destroys your armor.

Is the holiday event over? Last time was sent?

Steel tribe helm, priest robe S, trucker pants

It's until january 3

I finally killed goto 23 and got the T4 fighters and damn that mushroom bitch was right, but now I gotta deal with the lvl 100 haters on fucking ikegara why the FUCK

Thanks anons, good to know. Was worried if I picked something with shitty slash resistance I'd end up getting dumpstered by someone with an axe, but that's good to know. It's mainly the screamers with fire swords that are giving me trouble right now.

>send several fighters to floor 33
>come back with 3 guardshrooms
>a shitload of snails, lavashrooms,scorpions, but mostly infinite stamina shrooms.

God damn tier 3 and 4 fighters. not bringing me what I want.

Do you get better results if you put them on a longer expedition? I tried putting one of them on a 3 hour expedition and his results were no better than the ones that had one hour

When you level up so does the enemy. I regret doing the Goto23 skip. I was not prepared with good gear.

>2017 in two days
>frozen cake bar's track is still not on youtube

Protip user. If you ever have the chance, try to fight the fire sword screamers in water. just in case you accidentally get nicked by the sword

You still here? Figured you'd have been too busy signing up to reddit.

I have noticed 0 differences between all the hours. I have sent fighters for 1 hour and they come back with 10 items and sent people in 24 hours and they come back with 4. This expedition mode, raid mode and base defense modes feel incomplete and rushed.

anyone know yo-yo R&D materials?

It was uploaded two days ago, you goof.

Oh shit, I didn't think water would actually make a difference in this game. Good shit.

Fuck, just as i stopped looking for it

M-M-MOTOR PSYCHO!!!!!
youtu.be/16hOzE2SjEU

>not making a video in heimo-jima

Might've wanted to. Just a spur-of-the-moment share.

i beat u-10 is there a rotation that lets me get to 35 and do all rotations have me go through a loop to get to coen

Best tracks?

Choo choo.

Question- should I save my MILK Blacks for Psycho-senpai? Is it worth upgrading or is it better to unlock clever sabor?

Just kill coen, it's not even hard, it's still coen even if a buffed one
Saber is a higher priority, it depends on how many kawabe runs can you do without going mad and if you have treasure hunter decal

motor psycho is a meme go saber

Upgrade them both so you can at least make them, give 'em a try, upgrade whichever you like more.