>Jump point and SubArt megapack
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw

>Loremaker's Guide Special Edition: youtube.com/watch?v=LOAZR2arpoE
>Latest ATV: youtube.com/watch?v=R8wTqdDXplc
>RTV: (last week's) youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview

>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Anniversary Stream Highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqhx7_RdDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X0T3KLnL9uY
youtube.com/watch?v=31ei4SUjaRA
----------------------------------------
>Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/ZT9GWmaC
>Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Previous Thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodbath_of_B-R5RB
youtube.com/watch?v=LwDdP88Dr54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would not be in a state of suspense if Star Citizen at one point in the forseable future gets help from CCP Games or forms a business deal and partnership to promote each other and assist in the economy and management of Star citzen :^)

think he was just talking about how easy it is to die from ballistic weapons despite the "advance technology" of the armor people wear.

Not that a small lore update on some advance ballistic round that counters said armor would cancel out this whole thing.

You would be shocked at how many "rival" companies partner with each other

take android and apple, most of apples phone parts are sourced by android phone makers excluding the CPU and OP itself.

Or even the amount of deals Nintendo has made with both Sony and M$ over the years.

>Fuck you filterfag edition

so when are they adding the 10,000,000 sentient NPCs?

EVE has literally nothing to offer SC
SC has literally nothing to offer EVE

other then a team of economist and more eve promotion or even SC funding since CCO is a publisher as well.

business is more then just the game its the connections and resources as well

>Lock on with my difficult to use Gladiator equipped with multiple S3 missiles and S5 missiles in the bomb bay
>Kill the baddie unironically trying to use guns to kill my hard to use skillmachine
>Kill him in one shot like the pro I am
>Collect my missile power ups
>Rinse and repeat until my raw talent wins the round for me

why is this game so easy bros?

>when you wanna be a pirate but know that the pirate community consists of the biggest/cringiest autists in the entire fanbase

How do I make everything not run like shit? How do I make the PU not run particularly shit?

ugliest dick, not at all feminine

the nice thing about the pirate "faction" is that there's no rules preventing you from murdering other pirates. if they can scrounge up enough to put a bounty on you that's about the extent of the repercussions you can expect to face. the way the lawful/criminal dichotomy is shaping up it may look like oppressive liberal empire on one side and full ancap stereotype on the other.

Wait for the new netcode, as thats the current bottleneck for the PU. Your hardware is largely irrelevant.

Unless you were talking AC singleplayer modes / SM, in which case get a non-shitty computer.

You better delete your post!

There is a Glad-user around (though he claims there are actually too) who is gonna hear you and come bitch about how he doesn't have enough missile power already.

Couldn't possibly be two people with the same opinion, fucking madness

Taking a reductionist stance like yours, anyone could turn even the most action packed combat mission into a boring routine and exploration into a click-fest (See Elite Dangerous for that)

So you may suffer from a lack of imagination and a bad case of "my taste are better than yours".
Myself I can imagine a fun gameplay for the Genesis without asking for anything that can't be use for combat gameplay as well.

>lawful/criminal dichotomy is shaping up it may look like oppressive liberal empire on one side and full ancap stereotype on the other

>tfw liberals are such failures that even AnCap (the meme'iest ideology in existence save for Communism) conquers over them

fuck off goon

cool, there are cover and peek animations when you use sights near a corner

I'm unironically enjoying myself despite the bugs

now they should hurry with the lean animations

Don't waste your time. They are piracy-dads and cant comprehend outside their super leetz world of supreme edginess.

You can manually lean. Walk up to a wall (so your char pulls their gun up to their chest) and then push q or e.

>claims to want "tactical" fps
>no free leaning
>shitty quick-throw grenade system
>omniscient minimap
>massive red "shoot here" player markers
wtf CIG

If you shoot at the player marker you'll actually hit nothing, since it's above their heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwDdP88Dr54

they should add beam swords to SM y/n?

it's still OP and dumb

It's literally a red fucking arrow pointing at the enemy

>omniscient minimap
Its not

y

it fits somehow

Anyone interested in grouping up and doing some Vanduul or Pirate Swarm? Everytime I try with rando's people either leave by wave 3 or its like wave 9 or 10 and I'm the last one left alive. Now, I think I'm decent-ish but I'm no where near good enough to carry a team for half the waves.

It was neat in Infinite Space. Doesn't have to go all crazy fantasy like Star Wars or anything.

y, but only if you get a proper sword dash powered by your suit thrusters to go with it.

yes if they're shit and useless but do good melee damage

watching fags fight over the halo sword only to die to midrange fire was eternal amusement

I tried PS five times in a row and every time I'd make it to wave 12 or so and my computer would crash.

Well 12 is better then what I have been getting with these people. I'm up if you're up.

that's kinda cool but I wish I could manually lean either direction

sometimes it leans the wrong way or I can't lean at all

I'm sure it'll get better as they get feedback. They wanted to get it out before xmas as proof of progress and then take a week off.

nah I'll pass, it hard locks my computer and makes me restart, pain in the ass.

>remove red arrows
>make radar more vague, based on weapons firing or explosions
>enable headlook like in arma

there now we're tacticool

> based on weapons firing
this is already a thing

yeah but I think it also shows people running around behind walls

I don't think it's supposed to but I've seen it flicker through texture cracks a lot in certain areas

It does. It's sound/vibration based. That seems pretty spot on with the level of technology on display.

Here's a hint, try not sprinting everywhere.

glad to know when /scg/ has a conversation its automatically a goon or a dad and kills off the thread with mindless shitposting

Highest I've made it is 16 it gets much harder then anything vandal had.

Theres a good post on the in private forum sections sooner or later I think RSI will change it in a later update the outcry has been rather bad for the current model

>Highest I've made it is 16 it gets much harder
Which map have you been playing on? For some reason it spawns much more enemies on Broken Moon.

At first I thought that was the new reworked Cutlass

I've been able to do it on both but the cutlass just get out of hand and havent been able to find a team that saves enough lives to fight those last few waves without being gibbed to death

Seriously though, why is the majority of the community so incompetent? When I completed a game of pirate swarm 2/4 left after half the game and I had to carry it until the last wave where I ran out of lives. The only remaining teammate was in a Vanguard and took several minutes to kill a Constellation and Vanguard, both of which I stripped off engines and weapons, because he didn't manage to hit any of his nose gun shots.

>swarm 2/4 left after half the game and I had to carry

Most people are still crashing like crazy.

>Vanguard and took several minutes to kill a Constellation and Vanguard

Those ships are tanky as fuck. It took me almost a full minute in a SH to take just one out.

>he didn't manage to hit any of his nose gun shots.

Could have been a desync on your end.

Where people aren't crashing they're getting the old bug where "press X to respawn" does absolutely nothing. Nothing like having a nearly full bank of lives only to have your attempts to return to the fight be completely ineffectual.

>tanky as fuck
The Vanguard loadout with the S5 M7A has ~200 higher DPS than the Hornet I was using at that time. It really shouldn't take him 4 minutes to destroy a single Vanguard that was both already damaged and just drifting without engines. Watching that in spectator mode was painful.

Still being an alpha is suffering.

No idea, maybe dad let his kid take the controls over.
The new Line of Defense update for Veeky Forums is stupid.

Put this in your Custom CSS in Settings:
a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content: " (You)";
}

I've had avery one of my shots hitting before and doing no damage, and would only register if I fired them off into space in front or behind where I was aiming before. There's all kinds of sync issues still

It's too late. It has always been to late.
His butthurt after being called out by based Ben all the time is incredible.

Sure is ded in here.

more screenshots

People are either playing or fulfilling dad duties.

I have the game installed but real life conspires to keep me away from the PC.

Did anyone try turrets in 2.6 yet? We know that they're stabilized now, but is it actually possible to hit?

saw some plebbit video of a herald getting torn apart, but it seemed staged and like the herald was letting it happen.

Depends on who your flying with. If you are flying with someone who you can communicate with when you need them to stabilize the craft then it's fine. If you use the ingame chat with a random connie player you are fucked beyond all belief.

can I take this thing into swarm and run down to operate my own turrets?

>empty system according to goons

Is an M50 good in combat? I want to be fast, but not if everyone's shields are going to regenerate all my piddly damage between attack passes.

it still has missiles right?

Who knew humans would be bad with turrets when a ship is maneuvering in zero gravity. Almost like as if a computer could do a better job.

I typically use it to race but it can still equip 2xS1 missiles and has size 2 hard-points. A more skilled M50 pilot than me with a couple of mass drivers would be very dangerous indeed because it can out-turn and outpace everything.

Also if you can still equip the Constellation's sheilds like I did once it makes a difference you can just fly through people.

>that bulletsponge
>that "wallhack"
>2016

Who knew video games were supposed to be fun?

>wallhack
he's just standing in the shadow, man

Couldn't they fly better too?

>Don't waste your time. They are piracy-dads and cant comprehend outside their super leetz world of supreme edginess.
>piracy-dads

Interesting concept
Is it players who consider piracy as their second jobs, relinquishing in unfair PvP and the lack of QoL/anti-griefing features ?

Maybe he means people who can actually be bothered to attack a Hull E and do the hundred trips needed to loot the thing.

is the view intended to be this shitty?

No it's a bug.

fidelity

>mfw I thought the offline hack was just fucking with certain cockpits so I waited for live
>really they just fucked up the cockpits but pushed it to live anyway

the TTK in AC is crazy

got to waze 17 and my hand hurt from firing nonstop. Like you have to shoot a cutlass for 30 seconds straight right next to it. The hard part is not running out of ammo

mizzles

Yeah, the smaller guns really do only tickle cutlass/vanguard/constellations.

If you take out a Cutlass engine you can wail on the cockpit really easily though and thats fairly quick.

If you want to complete it in SP, Pyrobursts kill Cutlasses in a couple of shots

Fell asleep in chair. sorry. Long day, user, long day.

If you are in the PU and you are skilled and you want to 1v1 some other fighter? Sure.

You want to try AC? That's gonna be painful to be a part of.

That seems highly doubtful.

Yeah, s1 missiles, good luck with that.

Yeah, I think they are gonna re tune that when they get back if I had to guess.

It's a bit weird in the PU as well.

>doing ICC missions
>fighting pirates in Cutlass
>takes ages to destroy an aurora
>doing same mission in a Caterpillar
>it explodes after being shot a couple of times

Should be interesting to see how things turn out when they start balancing everything.

>takes ages to destroy an aurora

Have you considered getting gud?

(Had to re-type due to poor wording)

It's a bit weird in the PU as well.

>doing ICC missions in Cutlass
>takes ages to destroy an aurora without mizzles
>doing same mission in Caterpillar
>aurora blows up the Cat in a couple of shots

Did they give a roadmap of what happens between 2.6 and 3.0?

Or was that the patch series they said they were jumping, and we're going to get 3.0 next

So where can I trade slaves for a lot of credits these days. Sirius/ceos seems dead.

Current plans are 3.0 to follow 2.6.
I'd imagine there may be small 2.6.1/2/3 style patches to fix major issues with the current patch.
3.0 will probably drop in late spring or early summer of next year given the scale of what's to be in it.

3.0 is next

Ech, don't know what it is but every patch makes me less patient. Probably because its becoming closer and closer to the actual game and I can almost taste it.

Unlike when I loaded up the Hangar module when it dropped, which was a novelty more than anything

I initially felt like that as well.
I've eased into the mindset of "well I'm still waiting for Half Life 3 with literally no sign it will ever happen, so I can deal with the slow development of this".
I think it's important to find other games to keep you distracted in situations like this.

Does Star Citizen have a dad problem like Elite? Don't underestimate dad. He can have a surprising amount of sway in injecting his anti-fun cancer into a games during their development.

How do we solve the dad problem?

Elite was always dad oriented, FDEV listening to them only exaggerated a already bad (by design) problem.

Chris on the other hand doesn't seem to give a shit, he's turned them down at pretty much every opportunity.

By acknowledging that we are all dads of one kind or another.