Lincoln is working on 2 new vehicles, one is supposedly a Lincoln mustang

Lincoln is working on 2 new vehicles, one is supposedly a Lincoln mustang

Would you a lincolnstang?

I would drive that in 15 years because it would be cheaper than the mustang. It's pretty ugly.

I'll consider it if they let a Japanese car company design and build it

Otherwise it's just another shitty burgerking car

that render is like 3 years old

Yes, but the 2 new vehicles is recent knowledge

Lincoln Mustang? You mean a Thunderbird? They have shared the same platform before.

>Weighing down an already pigfat muscle car with "Luxury" options/trim

where

havent seen a single drop of news other than the Continental

a Thunderbird is still Ford
Lincoln had the Mark VII on the fox platform tho

It's called a Grand Touring car, you pleb.

>EVERYTHING HAS TO COMPETE IN THE HURRDURRING OR IT ISNT A CAR

What grand touring options is the Lincoln going to give you that a top trim mustang doesn't have?

Fake wood trim? Massaging seats? Self driving options? Extra back up cameras?

This abomination will get killed in 4 years tops.

>yuropoors trying to understand personal luxury when 5 of them share a 1.0L shitbox

You are some kind of fucking stupid.

I'd much rather have the superior Mercury rebodied Mustang.

Euros will never understand luxury until they pilot a landship down the boulevard.

LMAO I saw that car on some dude that I know's snapchat story and he actually thought it was some sort of antique rolls royce or something when he saw it in the gym parking lot

>Muh Japanese

Ford has been building some good cars the last decade.

American here

euro does luxury better and always has

>American here
Doubt.pizza

ever since the beginning son

I kind of like it.

It's about time Ford made a luxury sport coupe to compete with the CTS-V

Small euroshitbox like always.
Make way for true class
>it has color
>3 FUCKING SEATS, WHO ARE YOU, JOHN ROCKEFELLER?

that car is 10 years newer and the seats still look worse

doesnt even have doors lmao no top either

meanwhile the same year in Europe

>doors
A hindrance.

Wow look at that lack of color.

No you didn't

yeah its fun being able to be yanked out of your car and being open to all of the elements just look at the sorry excuse of a windscreen on that American motorized rollingham

>Wow look at that lack of color.

why would you want a rainbow luxury car monochromatic colors are the best

have this anyway

Wow bro not cool

Because they took designs from Mazda a decade ago.

no you

>Mercury died for this
Fuck this gay Earth.

ford just copies whatever brits come up with. aston martin grilles for the ford cars, range rover for the ford suvs, and jaguars for the lincolns.

>ford just copies whatever brits come up with. aston martin grilles for the ford cars
The Mustang came first, bong.

Wow, It's like Ford used to own Land Rover and Jaguars, and used some of the designers to design their some of their current cars, huh, really makes you think.

Amazing how much that looks like.

Why isn't there an American equivalent to Rolls-Royce or Bentley? And by that I mean in terms of luxury cachet and the amenities they include to make them luxury, not high-end cars that just share a platform with a lower-end brand.

Like, you'd think that something made with, I dunno, West Coast sequoia, Amish leather interior, and Amish coach-building could be marketed for $150k+ or something.

You used to have Chrysler, Cadillac and Lincoln, and they kinda did that high-end luxury thing up to the mid-60's. Duesenberg and Packard are up there too. You could consider the Grand Wagoneer to be a sort of proto-Range Rover, but that's nothing like Rolls or Bentley.

>not high-end cars that just share a platform with a lower-end brand.
Rolls Royces are mostly built on the BMW 7er platform, Continental's are built on the A8/Pheaton platform (D3 I believe)

Do the amish even believe in vehicular contraptions of the devil?

Yes for business, but they won't drive them.
They'll hire someone else to drive it.

Somehow managed to be so much fucking heavier despite being almost the same car.

How does britland manage to make a 4000 pound Mustang?

>What grand touring options is the Lincoln going to give you that a top trim mustang doesn't have?

A decent interior?

>Rolls Royces are mostly built on the BMW 7er platform, Continental's are built on the A8/Pheaton platform (D3 I believe)
That's what I meant by not in the sense. Like, you see some modern luxury cars just being built on other GM or Ford platforms and selling for under $150k fully loaded. The only actual in-production car above that $150k I can think of is the Tesla.

I mean, just hire the Amish coach builders to, you know, use coach-building skills to make nice interiors and such. They'd do that work without any problems, as long as they themselves don't drive. Their faith doesn't preach against technology as a whole, just that they can't use it.

This?

>Lucid

Random ass render or no, this actually looks very fucking good.
And this looks like an Accord

can someone just make pic related pls

AND FORD HAS LITERALLY BOUGHT AND SOLD ALL OF THEM KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK