Memes aside, what do you use to keep your car smelling fresh if you use some sort of artificial product?

Memes aside, what do you use to keep your car smelling fresh if you use some sort of artificial product?

Those who stand by the "just keep the windows down" philosophy need not apply.

I've heard those clip on gel things for the vents are the better ones, while the canned ones typically are inferior to even the classic tree fresheners.

>inb4 new car spray

>what do you use to keep your car smelling fresh

I dot not eat/use/bring in anything that would change the smell of my car's interior

My urine

I literally use Black ice

leather seats

the car always smells like leather because of them

>I dot not eat/use/bring in anything that would change the smell of my car's interior
So, you yourself don't even enter your car?

I actually shower on a regular basis. You should give it a go

what the fuck do you dribbles do to make your car smell like shit?
180k km later, 30k of them vaping and my car smells like nothing.

I am completely not surprised because I have met people like you.

Do the world a favor and kys
Start the new year on a good note.

>I have met people like you.
You mean people who use logic?

>Do the world a favor and kys
>Start the new year on a good note.

So you can surround yourself with idiots and feel like the smart one?
Believe me, hanging out with idiots is not as fun as it sounds, m80

>legitimately like Black Ice
Haha it's not like I unironically listen to yurobeet too, or something...

Joints.

I have a vanilla scented moisture absorbing bag under the seats.

I use black ice, I also like to drift in my NC while listening to Eurobeat if that matters

quoted wrong post.
Know what this sounds better, imma keep on false flagging because i got nothing better to do

Fuck you you are washing away all the good bacterial growht that keeps you alive, you should wash yourself biweekly.

I hurts to see retarded normies who wash daily.
Hygiene is a meme to make us all spend more on medical services

I clean my god damn interior because im not a savage who like wallowing in his own filth so long as i cant smell it.

if you are lazy buy a bissel cleaner and use rubber floor mats instead of cloth which makes cleaning much quicker

eurobeat is god tier driving music for nighttime tougay tho.

The overpriced Autoglym stuff smells delicious, there are two types, both smell great but don't really last that long.

Royal pins muh nigga
It's fresh as fuck
Until I light up a cigarette
They also sell these bug bomb type air fresheners that you leave in your car with the windows up and the ac on and it removes all order from the car

the way i have always done it is:
eurobeat for speed (ie getting someplace in a hurry)
Synthwave and low tempo classic rock for night driving (past sundown)
any classic rock for daytime

>soon 2017
>smoking

Literally why? I though smoking to look cool fad died out year ago?

>eurobeat for track/tougay/commuting when dead tired
>fh1 pulse radio cd for summertime cruising during day
>still corners/synthwave/dream pop for nighttime cruise
>mars volta for nighttime GT
>radio/pop music for rest.

I know you guys don't have friends, but my car is filled with people on the daily and anyone else who isn't a lonely loser will tell you no matter how clean someone is, having 5 human beings in an enclosed space for periods of time will always result in an odor.

To answer op's question, I use the og green tree hung near the rear seats.

the car wash i usually go to gives out orange-scented fresheners. also i vacuum my car out every week.

>vacuum my car out every week
How do you manage to make it so dusty?

I soak my cabin filter with this and spray it in the air vents and all over the interior about once a week.

>giving your passengers headache

i don't? my dad used to own the car and he smoked like a chimney, so it's all i can do to keep the smell of cigarettes from coming back.

Why would the smell come back if you didn't vacuum?

>implying that you can get a headache from something that smells that good

dunno, it just seems like it's been working.

>he isn't aware that perfume gives headaches to certain people

>I dot not eat/use/bring in anything that would change the smell of my car's interior

Some people don't wipe their butts or only wipe once. Then they sit in your car seat and their dirty underwear or clothing transfer the grime into your car seat. Now, each time there is moist air, that reinvigorates the bacteria and mold in your seat's fecal seedbed.

>tfw usually wipe 3 times or more and always do a check wipe before im finished

autism

>Some people don't wipe their butts or only wipe once

Don't you worry, user, I'm not having american friends

literal pine needles and moss
no really my car is just that fucked

>Fuck you you are washing away all the good bacterial growht that keeps you alive

My car is not alive, so I don't need or want bacteria to grow in it. It's rotten logic for a car to say "Let the bacteria grow and it will all achieve a healthy stable balance of bacteria and mold types!"

>you should wash yourself biweekly
You should not FORCE your bacteria and moldy clothes onto other people's car seats. Your grimy hand oils and sweat laden with bacteria leave crusty type fingerprints as opposed to the very light fingerprints others leave.

>I hurts to see retarded normies who wash daily.
The restaurants like Chipotle had a tough time when they hired people like you.

>what do you use to keep your car smelling fresh if you use some sort of artificial product?

I use the little Febreze scented air fresheners that are $6.89 in a four-pack at Sam's Club. I guess they cost more if you buy them one at a time. I don't need them at full strength, so I turn the dial to minimum setting. Then I use scissors to cut very thin strips and use them to cover about half the scent holes in the back of the container. That gives a trace of scent in the car without being too strong. You can cover fewer holes if you want a stronger scent. It also means less oil deposits on the fabrics and windows of the car as the air freshener slowly evaporates.

I prefer non-food scents. I don't want a car that smells like people were eating food in it and thus left food behind. I also don't like obvious perfume scents like Chanel No.5 for use in a car. On a girl that is good, but not in the car.

A nice scent I like for car use is Febreze Linen/Sky. Febreze actually made a combination scent of their Linen Fresh and that Sky smell. It works well and smells light instead of cloying. Thus, it has a more refreshing smell than a musk or chemical "Axe-style" smell would.

I tape the febreze to binding clip and then clip it to a hidden area under one seat. That works well. If you don't mind passengers seeing, you can always stick it on the coathanger hook next to a rear passenger seat. All usa cars seem to have those oem coathanger hooks.

Picture: The japanese made a "naughty girl" scent if you want your car to smell like a fresh juicy girl.

I deliver pizza, so that's my air freshener I guess
Cause I'm definitely not getting that smell out anytime soon

I joked about buying one of these as an ironic way to freshen up my car.

Now I just use to jerk off

Japan is truly years ahead of us.

Not that guy, but got curious as to how to buy these japanese-made scent products. Can you post a link? I found other links by googling for "tama toys girl scent amazon" to see if the japanese amazon sold the same thing as that picture the other guy posted.

i bought one that smelled like sweat, because I love armpits. It smelled distinctly male.

I might try pussy next, but i dunno. Might as well be better off with some milfy perfume and just spray it on my daki.

I mix black ice and new car smell
Gf, mom, friends always say my car smells nice

I use regular fabreeze on the carpet

Either Sunberry Cooler or Cinna Berry.

>spray it on my daki.
From a long ago dakimakura care thread on Veeky Forums:
It may be better to lift up the comforter/sheet cover and spray a little bit of an expensive feminine perfume at the foot of the bed. I found a nice one at the Nordstrom perfume counter. If the perfume has to travel with the dakimakura, then spray it on a sheet of Bounty (or similar) paper towel and insert that paper towel up the backside of the dakimakura between the pillow and case to about shoulder height. The friction of the paper towel will keep it there.

With the covers down and the dakimakura creating a slight airflow space under the covers to the foot of the bed, the gentle perfume smell is more distributed and doesn't seem like it is emitted from any one spot on the dakimakura.

>thread devolves into /h/ scents

welcome to Veeky Forums

Black ice or those Hawaiian stink bags.

Call me a yuppy or whatever but I really like the scent of fresh coffee. I need to find a better way of achieving it but for now what I do is put a hand full of coffee beans into an old sock, tie the end, and chuck it under the seat. Just replace every few weeks.

A constant infusion of farts, spilled coffee, and your mom's pussy juice.

Time to get banned

If you don't use black ice or one of those Japanese hentai air fresheners you don't belong on Veeky Forums

It's called natural selection, allergens should be emulsified and injected into newborns, and on a biennial basis, hold the mercury, we have plenty of supreme gentlemen.

Charcoal air filter. I bought it to adsorb vape clouds because I am a Subaru owner. I like to think it works.

People must actually like black ice because it's for sale everywhere, but I think it smells awful.

I tried the meme the other day.
It's a good thing I try to always drive with my windows down because I can't fucking breathe in the car anymore.

Clean the inside windows with window cleaner

Pussy

Old lady i bought the car from filled the ash trays with these pink flower things that she had in her garden.

Smells pretty nice desu.

New car best scent
I tried black ice after seeing people on here with it but it just smells shitty like those KFC fresh wipes to me

Tfw the dealer I got my car from put this pungent floral smelling air freshener in my car that fucking stinks and I can't get the odor out

>KFC fresh wipes
used to eat those when I was a kid

bottle of vanilla essence with some wooded wicks in it

Car doesn't smell, but now I'm tempted to try this or something for laughs.

>his friends are cucks who can't drive their fucking selves

I bet they voted for hillary and still live with their parents. I bet YOU voted for hillary and still live with your parents.

inb4 hurr savin on gas. Get a job, cunt. The only time I have more than one person in my car is when two people reach into the trunk at the same time. My seats are not for passengers, they're extra cargo space. Poorfags, minors, environmentalists, and old geezers not welcome.

it's about not smelling like shit

the bacteria will re-colonize your skin in hours after showering, just as you do things like put on your clothes, touch doorknobs, sit on toilets, put on your coat, name it, it covers you in germs. the idea is to wipe them and their secretions off before it all starts to smell too badly and start fresh.

if bathing is detrimental to your health you have much bigger problms.

they did smell tasty

You don't just unsheath it the first day you dumb thot

Read the directions you're suppose to tease it open like a little skirt.

Why are you so hostile, it's more fun to drive with a group of friends around the city than seperate in cars

Have you never associated with real people?

>My seats are not for passengers

maybe you should spend some time reevaluating your new years goals

Not allowing smoking or smelly things in the car works.
Otherwise, cranking all the windows down at 80MPH swaps all the air in the car within seconds. Gets rid of smells wonderfully.

Black ice smells like the type of horrible cologne some middle aged dude with gold chains and a lot of chest hair would bathe himself in

black ice is essential chad-core. it smells like chinese knock-off axe bodyspray.

Goes well with chevrolet and nickleback.

My 30 year old mr2 smells kind of like mould and old car cause it was sitting outside for 2 years. It's the good kind of mould smell though, so I don't want any air fresheners.

A clean cabin air filter with carbon inside of it (if available) and one of those refillable cassette style air fresheners from Ekosha. Real ones last almost a month on the lowest setting, knockoffs last like 2 days. Ekosha also has a really nice Febreeze esque spray in a myriad of scents too, which aren't too bad if that's your thing. I've used the spray before on my floor mats and seats before. They're really hard to find at a good price though

Black ice smells like Axe body spray I'm disappointed

What are you some kind of pussy? You just rip that shit open and let the FRESH overtake you.

I splash this stuff around

What, you don't wear full-body condoms every time you drive?

How do I keep my car smelling fresh, he asks.

By keeping it clean. Vacuum every now and then, take out the floor mats and bake 'em in the sun and air it out, clean cabin filter, wipe off dust, heck, even dehumidifiers like silica gel pouches are good for keeping your car from smelling moldy or stuffy. I take my rear seats out and clean them outside of the car sometimes, it's a 15 minute job well worth it. My car was smoked in when I bought it, had to tear the interior apart and clean each part separately, now it smells like plastic and canvas + slight cherry fragrance can be noticed, like it should.

People here are suggesting stuff that masks the smells, not worth it. Fragrance is nice, but if you're using it to mask the smell of cigarettes, month old bigmac and fries in the backseat or old beer cans, you're just being a white trash retard.

I bet hald these niggers here don't even know how to wash the exterior of their car, so expecting y'all to even know how to vacuum is a bit of a stretch.

>tl;dr clean interior to keep smelling noice

Just picked up a cheap car that some fuckboi had smoked cigars in.
What will get that goddamned smell out? Even his Black Ice won't cover it up.

Ozium, repeat, ozium, repeat.

read >My car was smoked in when I bought it, had to tear the interior apart and clean each part separately
Take it as a good introduction into working on your own car

>Saw that post just as I hit enter...beat me by like 30 seconds.
I've always done my own work, I've just never had to deal with smoke before.
This shit sucks...

Yeah. Good luck mate. Look into ozium, ozoning your car will help get some of the smell out, but when that shit's deep into cloth seats or embedded into plastics on the rear of the panels, the smell will reek back in a few weeks, slowly but surely, only to be enhanced once the car gets baked in the sun.

Spend the time cleaning rather than ozoning the shit out of the car and hoping for the best. Dog smell is another thing that is simply disgusting, I'll rather buy a car that's been smoked in than one that has had a dog in it. Smokers may be messy, but dog owners are a whole different breed of unsanitized beings.

nigger juice

It did, now people just smoke for the same reason they have for centuries.

Sweet sweet nicotine.

I Just put one of those scented candles with the glass containers/jars in the passenger cupholder

>but my car is filled with people on the daily
>having 5 human beings in an enclosed space for periods of time will always result in an odor
Don't you and your friends take turns for this sort of shit?

Baking soda, baking soda, baking soda.
Spread that shit everywhere and leave it for a few days and then vacuum it up.
I fucking hate fake smelling bullshit, all it does is cover up one smell with another. Disguise of every sort is my abhorrence.

>Disguise of every sort is my abhorrence.
>quoting Jane Austin

Highschool English called, you don't have a hall pass.

When you live life on the edge you don't need a hall pass.

It depends who got there when is how we decide, it's normally mine or a friends since both of ours smell the nicest.

It's a vicious cycle man

Pic related. It's too edgy looking for my liking, but I can't seem to find a better scent.

Dogs are literally (not literally) just like stepping in your car with a bit of dirt under your shoes. You're overreacting because you hate dogs you fucking nog.

>Clean the inside windows with window cleaner

Air freshener oils evaporate from their container and some of that oil deposits on windows as an oil film. So I prefer the less oily small size ones under the assumption that they emit less total oil volume into the cabin. To clean that oil film on glass windows I use a paper towel and cleaner to take most of the oil off and then finish with dry microfiber. For tinted windows, I spray distilled water or lightly dampen a microfiber and wipe with that. Then I finish with a dry microfiber to remove the traces of grime left behind.

Removing the oil film decreases the amount of cold weather and wintertime condensation that forms on the inside surface. You've already proved this to yourselves when you saw places on the window that had fingerprints condense up more than clean parts of the windows.

put some on your interior airfilter and also in your intake filter as well

You're also a pussy you're supposed to just yank all the plastic off like you're about to fuck the thing

>got car interior cleaned by the romanian carwash people in my town because I'm lazy

>they were apparently grumpy I wanted to pay for the service they had advertised, they preferred to just power-hose car exteriors for 2 minutes effort

>car has had a bad smell inside ever since

they definitely hid something in there ffs

>trusting romanians

You deserve it desu.