Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Class-based Jew Gacha returning for New Years, no confirmation on Limiteds returning

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

honeymod.blog.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TWO pages just dropped on my last run. TWO.

>it's a Medbshitters episode

I love Ibaraki!

>it's a triggered cuckposter episode

It's called contrarianism. Maybe if you don't give them attention they'll die of starvation.

The team that did Zero left and formed their own studio.

HOLY FUCK

Dantes soon.

Fuck, marry, kill.

Say something nice about a servant you don't like too much.

She has a good VA, because I like her as Jack but I don't really enjoy Nero too much.

Alright lads here is the Ishtar card for HS

You're gonna need HS + all up to date DLC packs and add ons, wideslider is essential

All of Zeaska's mods as well as Belgars and honeymod.blog.jp/ this website's hair extension mods

If it doesn't look 95% like my screens then you're missing stuff

Who do I do next? Most replied name or the one I find most interesting will get picked

Give me your best Julius pics.

Reminder Medb is Grand Rider AND a Grand Caster candidate. Is there anyone who could possibly stop our girl?

enjoy jeanne or amakusa

Killya the Illya
Fuck the Saber
Marry the Rin

Nothing against Illya, I'm just not that into loli bodies[/spoiler

Good. Maybe I can finally bring him up to NP5.

>mountain pigs drop the stones one after the other
Fucking finally

Mashu.

Source?

(You)

Medb!
Thanks for the Rin user

(You) and your cock. femalemasterposters are doomed.

you're a fucking retard.

Terao and Chiba are still with ufo

>Siegfried
>asserting dominance
He would rather die than try to impose himself on anyone.

Kill Rin
Fuck Saber
Marry Ilya

Rin is garbage and Ilya would make a much better wife then Saber so the choice is far too easy.

Magi Mari

Medb

It's just bait

Geronimo has niceanimations i guess

Pretty much. I wanted to get back into reading too.

>would literally murder someone because you don't find them attractive
This is the average lolihater.

>His fetish isn't turning a turboslut that's hungry for cock into a pure, monogamous and completely devoted lesbian wife
Get better taste.

Bryn!

I'm sorry that you are still triggered by extella and septe and sakurai

'The team' is a generalisation, I'm not going to whip out a Zero credits list and go through every single name individually. Key members of the team fucked off and didn't come back.

Medb

I think this is the only one I've got saved.

Lay Duce and SHAFT better make something better than the shitfest of Fate adaptations we've got so far

Bryn!

It's part of the game, you dumb lolilover. You kill the one you like least. If there was a "pat on the head and do nothing malicious" option instead of "kill" Illya'd get that one too.

Medb or Jack

>needless changes,
like what?

I want Raikou to give me a nursing handjob.

>like someone the least solely based on their looks
Why are lolihaters so shallow?

I can't believe there are still people in this general stupid enough to seriously respond to cuck trolls.

>key members fucked off

holy fuck. Terao is the sole man responsible for why every ufo show uses digital effects and CGI. And Emi Chiba is the sole reason why every ufo show looks the same now in terms of color design.

Chiba is even responsible for creating the 'Type-Moon" blue filter that ufo use for fucking everything now.

Anything will be better than Deen at this point.

Indeed. If they hate Medb so much, they should realise ignoring them would make the posts go away.

Truely, we were the fate of grand order by Type Moon

Are you F2P?

Not even gay, but Rama has a nice ass. Would fuck.

Medea

I just bought 1 Quartz, how long do i wait before buying 140 quartz and not get an error?

Even if Scat design is lazy and I hate her fucking wank I admit I can see why she is popular. Her voice actress is also pretty good

She was better before swimsuit version and force waifu pandering

Can Bryn get an animation update as well?

>There was once an omniscient and omnipotent king. A man who received that power from God.
Reminder.

>Lay Duce
They couldn't even fucking top DEEN.

The curse of Fate adaptions is so far limited to the original VN only though so Grand Order might not be bad, it's HF that you need to pray for a miracle for.

Medb-chan!

Post lewd cosplays

Fuck, marry, kill, adopt, enslave, befriend.

Good CE for Joan Lancer?

Yes. Unless you count paid gachas, in which case no.

Can we get some more mats, FUCK

only bought paid gacha once, got sanzou out of it. Probably going to use the next paid gacha since i need any 5 star for lancer, rider or assassin [probaby going to roll assassin because its the safest one]

He just needs to move on from Fate. Seriously, how many more fucking Fate/blah blah do we need? Not only that, but when's the last time TM made a fucking visual novel besides Mahoyo. How many ports and rehashes of Fate did we get since then?

The whole "Mahoyo didn't sell enough, so let's just go back to Fate and milk the shit out of it" mentality is tiring. This is what happens when a doujin company that used to give a fuck goes commercial and starts getting a taste of money and can't get enough of it so it just continues to recycle the same shit over and over. Extella was the last TM game and it's a fucking musou game for crying out loud.

Type Moon lost its root and it's just following the trend with garbage of today's generation.

62nd for TAMAMO CAT

Yes please, together buffs with Sigurd gacha, Siegfried's buffs and new animations. But first she needs to come back too

>Rank A wolves
>Caster's arc being changed again
>entirety of Archer vs Shirou
Hell, it actually says something, when the one thing shitty DEEN movie adapts right is Archer vs Shirou and Ufo, who had a bigger budget and the advantage of determining their own pace botches it so badly

No.
I have a gambling addiction.
Save me from myself hearse nurse.

DW should have given Solomon as welfare for putting up with their shit.

>48 stingers per skill
>144 stingers total
Gil's going to be one of the only Servants that uses these, isn't he?

Marry Rin
Adopt Illiya
Befriend Sakura
Enslave Rider
Kill Caster
Fuck Saber

Fergus was definitely lucky with women

Yes. I'm too poor to afford Quartz.

Go with Medb.

Yes, spending money on mobile games is a good example for my daughter

>The curse of Fate adaptions is so far limited to the original VN

FHA for 2020!

No.

Mahoyo was boring bullshit

And? Zero wasn't good just because it had digital effects and a filter, and it wasn't made by a two man team. Even if the only person who left was Ei that would be a big loss, and he wasn't the only person to leave.

>there are people in this thread who don't have the collector's edition in french

>144 stingers total
I hate maxing servants so much

Marry Rin
Adopt Illya
Befriend Medea
Enslave Sakura
Kill Rider
Fuck Saber

Marry Medea
Fuck Rider
Adopt Illya
Kill Sakura
Befriend Saber
Enslave Rin

something with starting NP so that it + your support + her 20% = 100% to clear hands

Next episode will connect to Mahoyo a lot since it'd probably be Clock Tower shenanigans.

who do you get on last paid gacha?

>Ancient Greek mage
>King Arthur
>a Holy Grail
>a German homunculus who is also a Grail
>a Gorgon
>...and a Japanese girl

Fuck Saber
Marry Rider
Kill Rin
Adopt Ilya
Enslave Caster
Befriend Sakura

I would free Medea later though so she can go be otp with Kuzuki, hopefully she won't kill me.

What does it mean to clear hands

does she really need it? her animations look OK to me. They're nowhere near as bad as kintoki's

>Caster's arc being changed again
>entirety of Archer vs Shirou

what was wrong with it?

You should be able to buy right after the quartz is credited to you.

Vlad.

>Most replied name or the one I find most interesting will get picked
Enjoy the samefagging but thanks for the Rin.

>He possesses an almightiness that causes the entire logic of the universe to obey him,

How is Nasu going to top this guy? Though maybe the rest of the Beasts will be as underwhelming as Tiamat and fluffy.

I was. Then Ishtar happened.

Medb. I was mad as fuck, she was literally the only 5* in the Chavalry gacha I didn't really want.

>Are you f2p?
>Yes, unless you count the times I paid.