pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it was never as good as decisive battles.
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Based GOBBOS →

If I like cannons, should I be playing Dorfs or Empire?

best attila mod?

Did Rome 2 ever become a decent game?

I downloaded it on release yes I know and then figured i would just wait until it got a few patches like usual but never got back to it and just kind of forgot about it.

I recently snagged attila for really cheap but was thinking about giving rome 2 another shot first if it deserves it

>modding perfection

Warhammer is trash.

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

>Tokugawa rekuto this early

How do I view the % religion of different provinces? Is there a map mode?

Do monks automatically convert?

How do I change army stance, e.g. forced march, ambush, etc.?

Yes
Don't fall for the "Rome 2 is a bad game" meme

>Gobbo Archers

Any place I can watch the new Time Commanders?

Empire is gay as fuck. What's a good mod to let me play as Marienburg so I can free the Old World?

Is Empire worth it? Or should I just get Napoopan?

It's the put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger mod

Yes. As fun if not more than Attila, speaking as someone who had 400 hours in Attila before ever trying out Rome II.

How many men do I need in a castle to reliably defend in a siege? I wanted to blob in eastern Japan before going west, but Sakai bitches just started a war.

I don't see it on Steam.

Rock the boat!

>playing as the sticky-ickies

Marienburg belonged to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth for the majority of Empire's timeline.

Will Kislev be flc or dlc?

Deal with it noblefag.

La peuple souverain s'avance, tyrains descendez au cercueuil.

>implying CA can make good ai ever
top lol

Do you agree with this statement?

what is that thing

Professor JUST

By all that is holy what is that thing

Kislev please go

A man who cut off his dick so that BBC would bring back Time Commanders.

>Modder figured out how to return provinces to other factions

WHEN

>Tokugawa destroyed right away.

Well it was kinda a miracle that they became a great clan from that starting point so I guess it makes sense.

Does Fall of the Eagles really feel unfinished?

Yes, but the Nordic, Celtic, and Slavic factions have no work done to them.

What a noble sacrifice.

How the fuck am I supposed to deal with ranged cav while playing as Empz? God damned goblin army is 70% based on those fucking chariots which I can't reach whatsoever. They avoid artillery and my regular cav gets mowed down before they can even approach. Are Pistoliers the only answer? I fucking hate that unit so much but whatever

How long does it take for the religious differences bs to cease as an eastern kingdom?

Ranged infantry.

Awhile. You'll need to focus on the techs that reduce religious unrest and increase the influence of your state religion.

Am I just too used to Vampire Count siege tactics, or is this because my ashigaru have such shit melee stats?

If Kislev does come you can bet it will be a DLC.

Reminder that Napoleon is the patrician total war

Lone swords are supposed to shit on normal ashigaru. Maybe they got cut up piecemeal climbing the walls? What did the enemy have?

I misclicked on the after battle screen and picked the wrong option, so I reloaded and autoresolved.

What the fuck? This looks like the result of a field battle between the two armies, I'd lose more than 220 men in a real siege just from falling down while climbing.

I lol'd in my head.

>Everpeak Gyrocopters drop bombs on my hammerer unit

THEY HAVE WRONGED US

starting at war with Oda, and being one city away, has to account for something

Don't think Shogun 2 had army stances

>all that culture $$$

ty based mani

>two rank line of over 50 files
>cone of fire is a full ninety-degrees to the left, where only a quarter of the men can reliably even see, let alone aim

Are they called the lakhmids because they lack any good counter to sassanid cataphracts and xbow cav?

not sure how that happened desu

Outriders (not pistoliers) are quite good if you can micro them well, AP + fast movement

Handgunners will trash the annoying gobo chariots too (Crossbows too, but they take longer)

Guys, I know the Warhammer sale discount is fucking nothing, but I got paid today and I'm feeling really impatient despite being told to wait for a DLC bundle.

Wat do?

nig could you answer this

RoR need a cooldown after being disbanded. Too easy to abuse as a player and annoying to fight the same AI units turn after turn.

Buy it
YOLO and shit

I was under the impression that they would never bundle the DLC. That or they would never release an edition with all of it.

If you really want it, go for it. If not you can get that shit refunded. But given how stingey they've been recently I doubt there'd more sales in the future.

Never played a TW game but I've been on a history buff roll recently and want a fun game. Attila or R2? I must say that the setting of Rome 2 is much more interesting and heard that Attila is as hard as my moms dick

If I take Omi and build a temple there, will Kyoto eventually convert and flip to me? I don't want to trigger realm divide too early.

I was thinking of just fortifying the fuck out of Wakasa and Echizen, then blobbing into the northeast to make sure realm divide only hits me from one side.

How likely is Oda to decide I need to die, even if I don't do anything to piss them off?

Which DLC are Must Haves?

Only blood is a must
Rest depends on what you like

Do you think the next total war game will have new technology in it, or do you think it will be a reskin of Attila in a different era?

I AM FRANZ

the way it works is you get +15 food for every region with shite fertility, so its basically 45 free food for every province

Marienburg needs no Emperor.

The need to take a turn to recruit as well. You can just leave a settlement undefended and buy a lord and a ton of RoR's and suddenly have a big army to defend it.

They already said they are never doing a DLC bundle

Medieval 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer, Shogun 2 and Fall of the Samurai (for guns) are the games to go to based on what era you like. So if you like ancient rome go for Rome 2.

That being said, Attila is the better game overall and you might enjoy it more, plus its only $9 which is a steal

it's easy to keep net food high. isnt the trait basically useless if local food is in the red?

Honestly, whichever ones you want.

King and the Warlord & The Grim and the Grave are usually the top rated packs, and I'd recommend them either way.

Chaos is really "eh" but adds an interesting impending threat in campaign ala Fable that can swing the campaign wildly, then if you fancy playing as welves or beastmen grab em.

Just remember as well, "Mods will fix it" is like CAs unofficial slogan, so check out the workshop if you find shit lack luster, if not, refund.

>he thinks hes rich

What makes it better?

Poland could've been really cool in Empire, if they gave it a unique government and had all the king fighting to unfuck his parliament while all his neighbours spammed his nobility with bribes.

Actually that would be a shitty mechanic and CA would fuck it up.

no it applies locally as well

All of them if you want to play the whole game :^)

Bretonnians...

Firstly its just generally easier to pick up and play with a very smooth UI and interface, Rome 2 is a bit more clunky in areas. The AI is also far more aggressive against each other, so the world map changes a lot more than in R2 where things are fairly static and you're more likely to see factions continuously ganging up on you.

Plus it has far better troop and faction variety, not Warhammer tier good, but better than R2 at least.

But both are so cheap, you should just get both and see what you like more.

what for?

>this asshole stonemason who always tries to kill your king

What happens to all my horde buildings when I settle down? I currently have two horde armies and want to settle in Persia.

Should I destroy all the buildings in one horde so they don't just disappear?

Damn, did the Emperor edition not fix much when it came to initial problems? As my first TW game, which one would you say will be easier on me?

R2 isnt bad, it just isnt the best. But if you really love Greeks v Romans then get it.

Attila is probably the easiest to get into though just because its more streamlined.

Attila definitely won't be easier to get into than rome 2 for someone new to TW

R2s UI is shit in comparison, and if you pick barbs its far easier to know who is and isnt your ally

I will never understand why /twg/ is so god damn casual when it comes to TW, none of these games are hard

Your first Total War should be Shogun 1.

R2 will be easier to get into because it feels more happy. Just make sure you get DeI

>Be stone mason
>offer services to king
>get killed
I really like how killing someone for just offering their service is an option

Impudence!

>Foreign agent wants to work closely with you as King
>Not being suspicious as fuck
You would have died in your first month

Are there any good mods for Shogun 2 that adds some more unit variety to the factions?

God damn it guys

Just get both god damn son its so cheap attila is only $9 and r2 is $14

Get Rome 2 if you prefer the time period. That really is the main factor for whether or not you will enjoy it

Just get warhammer

Just get Shogun 2

I fucking love warhammer but I want to tip my toes into the series before spending $45 on a game I may not like. What worries me is that I will find the whole economic and marriage pact shit a bit too much for my retarded mind.

Just get Med 2

Good news! Warhammer economy is dead simple and there's no marriage shit in it.

Just get The Witcher 3

just get Napoleon

Then you'll have no problems, while every faction plays differently their economy is pretty straight forward to understand and you can go on and enjoy Warhammer, the battles, heroes & diplomacy without worrying to much about the empire management, but it's still fun and important but a lot more forgiving than other TW games.

There are plenty of guides & articles around that give a quick overview of how the faction plays, once you've got that the rest is open to you.

What's the point of vassalizing someone if they just declare war on me 5 turns later?