Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/wrTz2r2.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5Gz7MeSbF4
discord.gg/ydDGk
youtube.com/watch?v=U4_JvwSw7GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

boipustle

Frog Prime and Umbra when?

>When your catter activates quad koova with a booster

I really like Frogbutt; is there any interesting lore about her? All know lore-wise is that I shouldn't "roam around the forest looking for a fight." Because "Ivara is always on guard."

Would she not have a Prime because she's one of the newer, later frames?

>one run of hive sabotage later

come on, steve, what the fuck lmao

>actually leveling all those things

I miss being new. Now I get fucking tired of needing to level things up and spending potatos on them and all that shit.

>making new threads at exactly 750

Do you not have anything else to do?

They should give lore to all frames and be in depth of their creation and what the fuck did they do.

What was Mirage doing
Chroma?
Where was Oberon and Hydroid chilling at?
The fuck Vauban was doing at Corpus bases?

Or they are going to make Helminth explain each frame's lore once the room is "done".

>That filename

>Where was Oberon and Hydroid chilling at?

The trashcan?

so where do I get the collar?

Any kind user, can post Atterax build without Mememing Strike? I can afford to max blood rush.. I think

Go to mission/relay/dojo/etc and come back. its a bug.

Kek.
Let's be serious here, where were most of the frames.

how exactly did they "nerf" nullifiers

im smacking them with artemis bow and it literally does nothing

ok im at 1775 / 1897

Got any good drops?

Seriously, DE makes frames with little to no back story. Making it easy for them to just bullshit narrative into anything.

They have no history until someone decide one day to make it.

Its great because I havent even gotten frost or nova or loki's regular versions yet, so I get to try new frames. Plus all the mastery that I need to start using the riven thats taunting me every day.

Reminder: this is what the weapons list SHOULD be. Uncluttered by garbage like Braton, Penta, Javlok, etc. with proper descriptions and important build distinctions outlined (Tigris P status build, Hek vs. Vaykor Hek, etc.)

Reminder the current top gun list is filled with garbage weapons. The current list sucks because:

1) The list lacks any criteria for weapons making it on there. No DPS numbers, no TTK. The creator himself has LITERALLY said his list "isn't based on DPS," which is a travesty for a WEAPONS list.
2) The list lacks distinctions. It implies shit like Penta and Tonkor are equal, or Braton and Soma are equal, or AkSomati and Telos AkBoltos are equal, when in fact the superior gun can double or triple the inferior gun's DPS.
2) Creator does not do his own research. He does not try any of the weapons or even calculate damage/DPS. There is no basis behind a weapon being on the list other than "I like it."

All these criticisms are handwaved by the vague, lazy excuse of "b-but it's not a tier list! Just a list of the """"""""good""""""" weapons!"

Reminder: the weapons list sucks and should not be used by anyone or linked to anyone.

>Click rename pet
>Are you sure you want to rename pet? That'll be 25 plat
>"No"
>NAME HIM
Thanks steve

>Ivara - Dec. 5, 2015
>Nezha - March 4, 2016
>Inaros - Dec. 16. 2015
>Each one of these frames still have only ONE augment.

Still mad Ivara Navigator Aug haven't come yet with the other augs.

DE get's lazier every week.

Remember all the immortal skins and alt hats they used to rolled out? Now it's all 10o gen and a frame is lucky to get two free hat Vs earlier when frames where getting 3.

tl;dr

this is the haul so far

nigger

Looking at that, I realized that she also only has the Robin Hood hat as her only accessory and it has been a year. I know she has a syandana bu that can be worn by anybody.

Fuck, her syandana got a skin before she did.

>the weapons list sucks and should not be used by anyone or linked to anyone.

post fish

says who?

Can you make a full anything with that?

says basic logic as pointed out in

but who is saying this?

Whoever designed Banshee, Atlas, Zephyr, Trinity, and Mirage needs to get fired.

Disgusting designs that are too ugly to look at.

tierqueer

Who care

>1775 artifacts open
>Still no Odonata Blade
Choosing New Loka was a mistake.

I can be patient for my frog.
She doesn't need insane cosmetics to look good.

Want her Navigator aug to drop in however. The description of it from the Design Council screens looks helpful as fuck and I love how Navigator works.
youtube.com/watch?v=d5Gz7MeSbF4

Now that you mentioned it, just realized DE doesn't make two alt helmets for frames anymore, just one and that's it.

ah
okay

i can make a nova and im one part shot for a frost, also i shud start counting up intead of down so im 122 / 1897

>get healing return from welfare dragon mod packs

yee

Is there any decent way to farm this bullshit Nitain outside alerts?

>Trinity

You better hope Orks doesn't see this.

>holding on to these sets
>waiting to jew ppl at the right moment
>suddenly dont feel like it anymore

You know what.

I'm just gonna make the ones I want/dont have and sell the rest cheap.

Dont wanna play the Game of Merchants anymore, I could be actually playing the game or watch my cute girls doing cute things anime.

in case you didn't know, warframe is a very modular game where you can customize just about any weapon to be as good as it can get, same goes for any frame.

of course, this means there are better weapons out there that will still out perform others, but just because a gun is so good it rapes everything doesnt mean it's as FUN as other weapons. the tigris demolishes everything sub level 120, but the Zarr is more fun to use (imo)

snow angles, but in shit
shit angels

What Navigator augment?

>I can be patient for my frog.
I try to, as she's my favorite frame. I just want something, you know? Some kind of horned toad or tree frog/poison dart skin.

I think it teleports you to where the Navigated arrow lands

So I've got an idea that would immediately make the game leaps and bounds more FUN.

TWO (2) usable companion slots

In the absolute least it would just take a bit of tweaking the loadout screen to allow a Live companion + a sentinel. 2 sentinels / 2 dogs / 2 cats would require some messing around in the orbiter for space for a second incubator / the display case your Carrier sits in. That said, there IS room, in that other room.

Of course some of the support mods would have to be made unique so you couldn't have an even more fun loadout.

>You will never have Wyrm screaming at your enemies while Carrier watches your back
>You will never lead a pack of unleashed kubrow-mastiffs to battle

It is and will always be stupid that you can't have both, especially considering only sentinels are useful (formerly only carrier).

Do anyone have the Design Council screens that have the augs that the forums picked?

Sounds really nice, actually. Useful for getting around fast

Lists and guides aren't based on what's "fun," because what's fun is different for everyone. I love Tigris P.

Lists and guides should be based on EFFECTIVENESS, because that's the only worthwhile thing to discuss.

>teleports you to where the Navigated arrow lands
Holy shit, the amount of sleeking that could be achieved with a Metal Augur'd arrow.

Didn't read and the game will still be a pile of grindfest shit

Warframe could be a good game and still shit due to grind

Warframe could be a shit game and still be shit due to grind

Stop trying to make Warframe not a F2P

How much can I jew off this?

If it comes to be, I might actually want to run that and Infiltrate together. It'd make Ivara the ultimate "scout" and spy frame.

No. Lets talk about how you're so fucking stupid. Why did you max it out and waste endo on something you're trying to sell?

Do you think max mods increase their plat value still?

/wfg/-shitters

Could we finally overcome friendship gates?

Could true fast be achieved again?

Too bad Ability Arrows probably won't be affected as they activate on impact.
Would be nice to send a cloak arrow go through some doors and be in a bubble at a point or even a Sleep arrow to shank people then navigate the fuck out of there.

But that is fine. As long they don't fuck up the Aug.

Where's Nidus?

only autists worry about how "effective" something is

just have fun

So which wave is the salvage c rotation? 4? Fuck this grind.

Trying too hard jew.

Funny coming from someone who has been wasting their endo to max out mods hoping they'll squeeze out a few more plat on potential sales.

FYI, nobody boys MAX Redirection/Vitality mods anymore, just in case you didn't know

New to this game. How do I get Ivara as fast as possible?

Is there a discord for this general?

Imposter

Buy her, good goy.

Buy Plat

But personalyl ithink shes awkward ot use as with any Frame that has "ammo" toggle abilities

Buy her.
Otherwise get good at spy missions.
Fun frame with a big butt and sizable vulva though. Go for it.

discord.gg/ydDGk

One companion isn't fun, why will 2 companions be fun?

>Why did you max it out
I just took a screenshot of it maxed out in the fusion menu

Besides that, obviously
Just grinding any spy missions will do? What about getting materials to make the parts to make her?

>odonata blade
odonata the archwing
>blade
>blade for wings
what did he MEAN by this?

Looking to trade some rivens. What I'm looking for is also in the pic.

Because taking a shit with only 1 turd plops out doesn't feel as good as 2 back to back turds doing the E Honda splash out ya shitterhole

I meant Orthos. You know I meant Orthos the moment I said New Loka.

>"You know, I wrote a blog post once about why I fucking hate videogames...."

?

I guess all those people asking about which gun/frame is good are all autists

You'll have to wait for nitain alerts but other than that materials should be no problem

>Go to magical akkad, the supposed promise land of exp farming
>slowvas everywhere
>everyone leaves at wave 5
Nice.

They are

You can:

A. Read the wiki
B. Try the frame/weapon out for yourself

Asking for other people's opinions on things is generally not a good way to do anything in life, warframe is no different.

just got neural sensors for rhino frame, wat do while waiting on crafting?

>that unrolled lanka
>I had to roll mine 23 times

> fires a second random arrow
Whos fucking idea was this bullshit?

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=U4_JvwSw7GQ

masturbate furiously and without pause for three days straight.

>B. Try the frame/weapon out for yourself
But they're asking because they DON'T have the weapon.

>A. Read the wiki
Reminder the wiki is good for specific questions like "where does X drop," but it sucks for general questions like "is X frame good." If someone wants to know if Oberon is worth getting, the wiki's not going to help him.

Same for weapons. Wiki doesn't tell you which weapons are good or bad, and new players don't know how to discern numbers.

Quicker
>Not needed at all
>Fucking useless, completely fucking useless
>Ivara isn't a FUCKING HEALER
>Good be nice
>Random Arrow? Fuck off

Navigator
>Shit
>Shit
>Shit
>Shit
>Shit
>What?

Artemis Bow
>Would be nice but DE will just treat it like that shitty Rifle mod instead of something like Vulcan Blitz
>Thinking DE can code ricochet arrows that actually hit targets
>Homing is cool, I like that
>WHY THE FUCK WOULD AN ARROW ADD TO HER MELEE COUNTER WHEN SHE CANT USE MELEE IN THAT FUCKING MODE YOU COMPLETE FUCKING SHITTER
>MORE ARROWS LESS DAMAGE ALSO MEANS LESS LOGIC YOU STUPID FUCK
>NO FUCK OFF

>implying I know anything about the rank-up requirements of the literal nazis after "muh genetic purity" who ally with edgelords

That Quiver one seems pretty useless. Slot could be used for better stuff.

Navigator teleport to arrow is utility, and I like using the ability.

That AB augment better be good if it wants me to sacrifice its multishot
I would rather have the "Arrows Home in on target". Makes Ivara feel like a Bombard in that situation.

Post the others if you have them

Sounds like weebshit

>Quiver
Reminder healing is garbage in this game, and anyone who voted for the heal augment should feel bad. Best one seems to be the burst of speed and reduced energy.

>Navigator
seems okay

>AB
"Hmm AB is good because unlike normal bows it has AOE potential and can kill many enemies at once. I know, it's completely fuck that over and turn it into a regular bow."

>Excal Prime owner
>Not even MR9
i laugh every time i see people like this

Healing arrows is stupid, but the Navigator aug sounds amazing since it gets rid of Ivara's big downside, the fact that she's slow as fuck with Prowl on.

Artemis aug seems fun but not worth a mod slot.

why