Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

/mscg/
on Veeky Forums keeps getting wiped off the board with weeaboo waifu animu faggotry. Can we come here?

/ovg/ here is the thread you want, but sure.

its funny because we had constant threads for like a week or 2 and was told to take it to Veeky Forums

This is its true home, in it's own thread. Hell sticky it here I say.

If enough people feel the same will throw up our general. For any Veeky Forums regulars, you owe it to yourself to get this game if you have a FFB wheel for your PC.

Permadeath rally is visceral.

Playing through the game a second time. Finished the car in 6 hours instead of 80, now I'm just waiting on the idiot mechanic to install the cage

This game won't really fit in with the /ovg/ crowd, though.

If racing games are allowed here then building games should be allowed and have their own thread.

What's the best way to pass time quickly? I want to get to early in the morning so I can drive to the store while it's open.

If you wake up when that asshole calls at 3 AM you can watch a little test screen in the living room and then go back to sleep until 6 AM or 8 AM depending on how much fatigue you let fill.

No, fuck off back to your containment board.

How much is the custom paint?

Dude Veeky Forums is so toxic why are we banished? It's all fucking dating sim waifu meme bullshit.

27k I think

can't you unplug the phone before going to sleep so he can't wake you?

>Finally finish building the car for the 2nd time
>It runs fine
>Go too fast down the dirt road and lose control
>Die

Perkele.

Yes
It happens. Drive like your life depends on it, the green Fiat awaits.

is this game good?

No its great

If you have a FFB wheel you need this game.