What's the point?

Why do modern cars have to look so unecessarilly angry, have loads os LED's and fake air vents?

LEDs are lighter and more reliable than bulbs.

It's to trick you into believing your car hasn't been pussified from bumper to bumper. Enjoy your 70hp Smart car

Right user, but what about the drl trend? They don't light shit, it's aestethic only

eu regulations, any new car has to have them

They're not supposed to illuminate anything retard. They are there to make your car more visible to other motorists during the day, especially in dull weather, where typically most people wouldn't put their headlights on.

Who's to say that anger is unnecessary? It's a terrible world full of infuriating things - I'd say cars aren't angry enough.

LEDs are efficient and reliable, and DRL's are for daytime visibility you shitstick.

Fake air vents are for the A E S T H E T I C. Or would you prefer some blockish, bland, communist piece of shit car in Gulag Grey?

Fuck off with your meme complaints.

Cool, headlights that aren't headlights. Useless optical plastic, only to say "I'm here, and hey, I can look like an Audi too".
Fuck you

Maybe having an economical car that's maybe just toned the fuck down a little bit. A bumper that big on something so slow 15 years ago would get you branded a faggot wherever you went. Pic related, good proportions and functional bit still good looking.

It's like styling trends change over time or something, and it's like car companies produce vehicles based on feedback from customers or something.

Wow. What a world we live in.

Everyone should have to drive exactly what you want and nothing else because only your tastes matter.

Go drink some more semen you faggot.

No matter how many fake air intakes they add and how angry they make the headlights on your shitbox, it still wont make your uncle unfuck you.

butthurt

Not as much as you were on your 11th birthday in the linen closet.

Riced cars from factory, and yeah people think that's cool.
Fuck aerodynamics, fuck practicality, fuck design in general.
All that matter is your vehicle reflect the fact that you're pissed off with your life

To make their liberal buyer base full of cucked men feel like they have big dicks.

That was oddly specific...

autism: you have it.

it's just the trend m8, it will pass and a new one will come

>Car manufacturers should listen to me and me only, everyone else's tastes don't matter at all, I'm sure my ideas about exterior design and safety features will make them sell cars just as well
>Today's cars are made specifically to piss me off, they design bumpers with fake vents so they can make me incredibly mad and have fun of me
>Everyone is stupid except me

Why don't you go down a cliff in your wedge shitbox from 30 years ago and save everyone else the time to read your stupid rants

this is the point where the insult has become meaningless

it took a long time to get there but we're finally here

>angry
I thought it was a look of determination.

They dont weigh less when you add the drivers and heatsink

>Everyone should have to drive exactly what you want and nothing else because only your tastes matter.
This is a world I want to live in, 2bh

Let's get the facts:

1.1 liter engine
About 70hp
3 cylinder
165/70 tires
Soft suspension
Economic purposes

What's the best way to design it?
Make it a moving Stormtropper helmet with drag increasing useless holes, add some fancy lights that take 90% of headlight space and we're good.

>OP taste is the only that matters
Fuck you, whole Veeky Forums complain about modern "active" design, the most iconic cars never had any of those new age bullshit manufacturers do today.

This
That car looks like it gave up a long time ago

> with drag increasing useless holes

Yes, user, I'm sure you know better than all those stupid engineers

Its because stacy and chad like how it looks angry and shell out big money for a car that reflects their "I'm so random XD" personality

Thats what happened to aftermarket stereos

>heatsink
>on LEDs