Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

Make thread when i wake up, Thread dies when i go to sleep Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

Friendly reminder that the sentry gun is a free res in survival if it kills the last target

In your opinion, what's the three hardest missions in the game?

>3 posts in 2 hours
It's fucking dead

We are all busy playing the game

nah man, free ress is when anything killed your killer. bleeding from seeker mine too la.

i died a lot of time when trying lexington event on my 1st run, not enough im trying below the recommended level, my positioning lets her 2 bodyguard walk upstairs on both sides

also where do i buy gold tier recipe la?

If anyone plays on PS4, please feel free to add me. Also is there a PSN community thing where all of us consolefags can convene?

PSN: Awesomeness-x

I was wondering this yesterday

Someone should totally make one.

That someone should totally be you.

fug off back to that queer general

No.

Is this game + season pass worth €50? I really want to try this kind of game, even though I know I'd most probably regret it.

What if you find that it is worth it then you just wasted money on a season pass. I would just buy the game and try it out, then if you like it buy the DLCs.

You know what this game needs and I think everyone is thinking it.

This, no need to rush getting the DLC just get the base game and see how you feel.

What is the point of PvP survival mode when no one works together. Do I have to join as a group to make it more fun?

At least in the DZ you can team up with randos.

>pvp
>survival

thats exactly the reason why no one works together

you should either get a 4 man group for pvp or dont do pvp survival

So it's basically kill on sight like DayZ?

never done pvp surv so im not sure

but if the game gives players a chance to fuck with other players, its highly likely that a lot of people will use that chance

I see tool and electronic locations on the map do this locations replenish or am I missing a box in that location because they never vanish from the map after looting them.

They respawn every two hours I think

Tear Gas vs. Incendiary Grenades.

I like tear gas because then I dont have to bother moving when mobs throw them at me.

Shock grenades

Better question, why does 2/3rd of my grenade inventory depend on random drops?

Better question, why can't you buy grenades from the npc stores.

Even better question is, how many years will these government agents spend in prison for violating New York ait-fireawm legislation.

>people want me to play this game with them
It's so shit....

amazon sale on the division today. for you people wanting the DLC, today is the day to get it.

I like the grenade launcher skill! I like to picture an Anime slut taking a big poop!

Which DLC, survival?

This game is what Hellgate London should have been.

Do you think it's worth buying it now if I've started playing recently (lvl12 and like half of the story completed I think), also, I have not tried the dark zone yet. But I'm very interested in the 2 gamemodes that are included in the season pass.
Above all, it is worth for the fact that maybe in a long time it will not be at that price again?

looks like all for $20
for $20, sure. survival is fun, underground is meh, but we do have another coming at some point.

Underground is super meh.

Its not THAT bad but its underwhelming to be a paid DLC tahts included in the season pass.

its still the fastest way of farming tho

But the SAFE act saves lives.

These evil murderers should be happy to turn in their assault guns with high capacity assault clips.

Also, does anyone want to play later? I need to gear up and I dont want to do it alone.

I'm on PC.

don't ruin our general with this crap. we're barely surviving as is.

hello lads, newb here, I'm a bit confused about DZ credits - if you leave the DZ with e.g. 600 credits are they permanently safe or will i lose them if i die? is there any way to permanently bank DZCs? cheers

They are safe. You die in DZ, you lose some. You die in everywhere else, they don't drop

Are you supposed to finish incursions? Even with ppl that know what to do its next to impossible.

>dragons nest
>fire everywhere
>enemies spawn left and right on the railings
>you cant take cover, cause there is fire everywhere, and even if you could take cover, theres still enemies left and right shooting the shit out of you

git gud

AKA dont pug them and dont even try doing them until you are at max ilvl

run into the zones that were on fire first or stack 4 healing stations

thank you thank you

so there's no way to save DZC after a DZ session, you just have a constant wallet that can be dropped (in the DZ)? how is the dropped amount calculated, other than rogue increasing the amount you drop?

no, they stay in your inventory at all times. You kill shit in DZ get 500 DZC, you go out of the DZ do missions or whatever you still have 500 DZC. the only time DZ credites change is when you get some from the DZ and when you die in DZ (also when you buy stuff that require DZ funds duh)

are niggers aloud to play this game?

no
look at the lexington even center
all niggers are ok to kill

I bought this game two days ago and I truly see why its the best ubisoft game yet.

>level 21
>playing around with encounters and side missions
>My friends are not up yet so I don't play the main mission (I like to play them with friends).
>mmm...lets try Survival
>First try I survive for 1 hour but never made it to the Dark Zone because of the virus.
>They gave me a yellow Cashe
>Holy Fuck
>Try again
>There is more people, almost hard to find anything
>I shoot enemies this time (on my first try I evade them, because I wasn't confident of the pistol), They die easily.
> A random asks me to team up, I accept.
>We made it to the Dark Zone.
>All this yellow Cashes.
>He tells me that the survival Cashes are the best ones.
>We do some Landmarks to get them.
>We go to the extract zone and there is a Helicopter already there.
> 30 Seconds
>We run, there is no enemies.
>20 Seconds.
>10 Seconds.
>We made it, but instead of going to the other side of the Chopper Im behind him.
>His animation of getting inside the chopper wastes all the seconds that I had to get inside.
>The door closes and the chopper starts to fly
>''WTF I shouldn't never get inside the chopper it was too risky, Im Sorry''
>'' Don't worry man you help me to get this far, Enjoy your loot''.
> he screams ''ADD MEEEEEEEEEEEEE''.
> Fucking ISAC tells me the group was disbanded. I add him but now im only by myself.
>Lurk around and find some medicine to hold the virus and I craft the flare gun to extract.
>Go there, there is no enemies. Press F. An Elite unit comes and almost rapes me.
>My second plan was to find someone to help each other but all of them left.
>Im only by myself, Trying to extract, Two Elite units appear, I die.

I got 4 cashes at the score and one them was a Survival cashe so it was worth. This mode its hella fun.
Is there more useful tips? also anyway to skip the cinematic?

Is there any sort of post game yet aside from the grinding I remember when I first got this game? I've been wanting to play a game like this but I remember beating thr last mission and grinding worse than some FF games, that is in the most boring way possible

I love this game!

get out

How dare you lie to me.

0 - 4 I grind out the last 5 levels to 30
5 - 9 I kill myself

Never!

I'm not lying.

There is no god

Well in that case, would you recommend me to buy the game?

I don't know your tastes, so not really.

For me, it's a pretty comfy experience of shooting things, completing missions and upgrading my equipment.

It might be monotonous for some. Keep that in mind.

STOP

NOW

comfy stuff

>2 man DZ chink team ambush me while im extracting 8 yellow cache, jumping jack when im ded
>meh its gone better suck it up and cheese some named enemies at kalkasee
>got a 2/3 set item not so bad, time to extract
>8 yellow cache is still there, the only thing gone is DZ keys and 900 something DZ coins

and i thought chink are supposed to be asian jews

Hi friends. Who wants to play survival with me? I'm new. I've played two rounds of it so far so I know how it works and what not

Got my first Barrets Chest after about 20 attempts of farming...

How should I re-calibrate this for maximum goodness?

Why does matchmaking put you into missions that are halfway through already?

I just want the game to match me with other peoples starting the mission like i am.

Same poster here... This is what it rolled with

Enemy armor damage or health or something over exotic

Best friend is about to hit 30 on his character. If he runs survival set to world tier 5, will he get the 256 drops still?

Damage to elites or damage to enemy armor.

why do so many fucking russians play this game

Survival isn't tiered because everyone goes in with the same gear. You have to be wearing full 256 to get 256 in survival.

>all that handling