Other urls found in this thread:

geforce.co.uk/drivers
smallbusiness.chron.com/disable-onboard-graphics-card-bios-53738.html
reddit.com/r/HealSluts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>discord back in the OP

I wish we could report you you attention seeking tranny fuck

Tracer!

>How would you actually improve aim? What should I set my sensitivity to also.

First for what the fuck is a healslut

Do you think we'll ever see Emily again?

Fareeha Amari

ignore it, it's just people being degenerates

Boy I like having both a soldier and a mccree that won't aim at the pharah
I love having her just fuck me up all over the place
I enjoy being the only person to actually shoot at her while she's ulting
And then the one time I'm not there (because said pharah took me out) watching her ult all over the point and clear it out for victory

800 dpi, 5 in game sensitivity, go shoot robots in the practice range til you can get sixtuple kill easily them start killing ana bots

People who play Mercy as their main.

I'm gonna buy sombra's golden gun and nobody can stop me

Jesse McCree

Yeah but what is it? My friend mentioned meeting one once and I'm unsure of what it entails? Do people just spend matches talking like slut like old tf2 trade servers?

It's not just "mercy mains" it's gay ERP NEETs that use playing Mercy as a way of getting attention

Nah. She only exists to be Tracer's girlfriend so the most she'd have is some random appearance that only lasts for a couple panels.

Boy as a Zenny main I don't mind tank meta.

A hyper-submissive person, usually gay, who receives sexual gratification from healing others do to the healers role as being purely support

It's been a thing for a while now, but its gotten worse thanks to Mercy

toast is best victory pose
i once had 3/6 people all use that pose, it was nice.

Maybe in following comics, and I can see Tracer having some lines/sprays dedicated to her. I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped something in for Valentines Days. Depending on what direction they go with the actual story telling for the game, she could appear in an animated short.

Speaking of story telling, how would a hypothetical story mode work for the game?

Absolutely pure.

>Speaking of story telling, how would a hypothetical story mode work for the game?

It would probably follow the general plot of the world, with the Second Omnic Crisis, Recalled Overwatch, Talon, and other minor factions each getting their own episodic content. There would be no one 'protagonist', so to speak, so that all the characters could get their limelight evenly.

support, ana
offense, sombra
tank, doomfist
defense, emily (nickname pending)

>put together really high-end computer
>Overwatch still runs at 20 fps at ~medium settings
Alright. What super-secret settings to do I need to fiddle with here?

>tfw healslut
>spam cute emotes and Thank people who protect me
>Last three games had plays that relied on me noting a push and pocketing someone
>mfw I'm actually a grizzly old mean ass who shouts at people and tells them what to do

Life is great as the bara healslut.

Why does competitive season 3 have so many shitters in all ranks?

Yeah, I figure they'd stick with little references and not much else. She doesn't really seem like much of an adventurer herself so I'm not sure how else they could involve her unless she gets kidnapped, of course.

As for story, maybe they'd do single player versus AI missions with bot teammates? Either that or have it set up like raids on MMOs where people queue to do them together.

>not buying a golden gun for someone useful

I blame the free weekend and the two sales.

Specs please.

Because the good players are above 4,5k+

Yes

when Widow kills her

I've got a 5 year old junker and I run on a customized ultra.
Depends on what GPU you have. Try fiddling around. I would suggest stuff like turning shaders/lighting etc down one level as they're computationally heavy. Texture quality depends on your VRAM but I've found OW underestimates and you can try turning it up.

If you play with VSync enabled, be sure to also turn on Triple buffering.

Jesse McCree?

Will they ever rework Mercy? Or is it always going to be Ana and Lucio, with the occasional Zen stand in?

She will be the next mandatory pick.

I hope you'll like the next season being about who's Sombra ults first.

That's just not possible.
I have a 970 Low Settings/100% rendering and I'm doing 300fps down to 200 during team fights.

I've actually been giving a campaign some thought and how that would go.

The first idea I had was that each character that their own short storyline, maybe an hour each of gameplay/cutscenes, and each one would be more or less independent of each other. This would easily allow new characters to be added, but it wouldn't help too much with a larger storyline.

The second one I came up with is that you would start with five or so characters to choose from, and as you proceeded in each campaign it would open up other characters. So say you get half way through Tracer's campaign and Wintson's opens up, continuing off from that point in her story. You could build a much bigger story off of this, but it would be harder to add new characters because of this structure.

yeah sure

Sadly there will be no Valentine's day event next year.

>claw my way up from silver to plat
>games are still as full of morons as before

Fuck you zen isn't a stand in. Zen is a main.

What is B.va/Junebug?

Most cucked woman in existence

That can't be right, I have a 6 years old toaster and I get 50 fps at medium.

Amélie "Widowmaker" Lacroix
>tfw no blue to glue

>Insulting the bun

Absolutely disgusting.

Who are the best characters to carry with in this new meta? I used to use Zen for this kind of shit since he can get the clutch heals and kills, but I'm not sure he' still the best choice.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz
8GB RAM

When will she get her happiness?

Any Junkrat legendary that isn't Junkenstein.

Pick your favorite tank.

Got it

This is pretty close to what I have. Did you remember to update your drivers and everything?

That's definitely not right then, you might have drivers incorrectly installed or your motherboard's integrated graphics being used instead of the 1070

Make Amélie Pure Again

Junebug has the best mech but Junker has the best mini Diva

This is a really new computer, so shouldn't the drivers already be updated? I don't really know how it works, to be honest.

Might be the case. How do I go about switching?

>tfw kings row
>tfw I love being called a worthless heal slut
It's a great feeling tbqh but there really needs to be a penetration based game

geforce.co.uk/drivers

smallbusiness.chron.com/disable-onboard-graphics-card-bios-53738.html

>This is a really new computer, so shouldn't the drivers already be updated? I don't really know how it works, to be honest.
You usually have to update everything manually, at least the first go around. Since you have a 1070, you can just download nVIDIA GeForce Experience and that will download the drivers for you.

>a penetration based game

It's called real life and you're always the bottom.

>can shoot with dva/mercy gun
>can shoot with hitscan
>can shoot with junkrat/pharah

>can't hit anything with zens orbs

this fucking guy reee

Why did they give Sombra such a phenomenal body, but then hid it under obnoxious colors, flashy shit, and monotone voice?

Also post Sombra.

>When you and someone else instalock Hanzo and Genji at the same time

Can't have everyone lusting over her thighs.

i can't shoot worth shit with anybody other than soldier and zenny.

stop playing hitscan heroes

Same problem here, I do fine with most other projectiles but I can't seem to get Zenyatta right for some reason.

so, i take it if i play mercy people will call me healslut?

To frustrate us

Don't play Mercy, play a healer that does more than heal.
Play any other healer.

Not outside of here no, but you will be bitched at a lot and be accused of trying to get a free lunch

So, who is best girl really?

Because they made her base model to put outfits on, then remembered that people shit themselves because they recreated a vintage pinup with tracer.
Gotta hide the sexual bits lest internet retards get upset.

Did you plug into the graphics card video port and install the graphics card drivers?

>Blizzard unironically thinks Zarya takes skill to use

I'll never understand this. No Tank takes any amount of skill to play other than Winston because he is all positioning. Zarya is just as fucking brainless as Roadhog and D.Va.

Jesse McCree!
Sombra

Why did they give Sombra such a cool design and then make her completely fucking useless?

No, if you play mercy you'll be an active detriment to your team

Mercy.

Can zen/ lucio/ ana bring you back to life at full health after the enemy team expends their ults on you? Don't say zens ult because it's easily cucked by ana

Metaslave harder

Symmetra

Symm

healsluts is a cross-game universal meme though

they even have their subreddit reddit.com/r/HealSluts/

i just wondered how popular it's in overwatch

>playing to have fun instead of playing to win
You thundering faggot.

>me unga
>team bunga

>mfw learn sfv for a week and now im fps retarded
i can only play pharah well now wew boiz

Symmetra is the best girl but Pharah comes second. Widow third since she is still highly likely to kill you.

Ana is best woman though.

>playing SFV
so many better fighters baka
unless your on PC then still play GG

Skin showing more of her brown skin when?

She's usable it's just people want to win without effort.
>tfw if she ever gets buffed metaslaves will hop on her

>Discounting a hero that can is easily situationally viable because it's not what the pros said you should use

Silverhardt here. No one wanted to play with me so I'm gonna solicit it here.
Mid-silver Reinhardt who thinks he's much better than his SR suggests, maybe 2500 Reinhardt or so. Would like people to be able to give tips/tricks/evaluate me. Arwyll#1288

She's not that pale, is she?

Oh right, we wouldn't know.

Can Mercy do anything better than them when she's not Ulting?
Mercy is only better for ults and not by such a wide margin she deserves play.

im a grandmaster, ask me anything
im not gay

I dunno how to play D.va

Would you be willing to suck a penis (female)?