gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I recently got the game, got problems and send a ticket in the mean time I opened the presents and got the invernal skin for Zarya.

I don't know if call it good luck

Who do I feel like playing tonight /owg/?

It would be nice if I could play tonight at all.

help me /owg/

I sometimes get this visual bug where my entire screen will turn to a different shade of blue or green, followed by the game screen turning dark but my hud staying visible. I've searched online for a solution and found videos on it but nothing helps. Could my graphics card being going bad?

im a grandmaster, ask me anything

are you gay

What is the best counter for a good tracer?

roadhogs hook is too slow, no tracer is stupid enough to get close to winston, mcree only gets one shot at a flashbang. idk what to do. genji?

McCree

McCree you fucking retard

Roadhog hook is the answer. Winston will only zone a Tracer. He can keep her off the objective and off squishy targets on your team, at least until she finishes charging a pulse bomb off you. McCree doesn't need to use a flashbang. Just shoot her. Keep the flashbang pocketed unless you know it's a guarantee kill since Tracer will avoid getting right up in your faces while it's up. If you're not playing at a rank where players can shoot straight, a Torbjorn is Tracer's worse nightmare. Every single pulse bomb she gets will be stuck on your turrets, even if they're level 1.

D.Va and Soldier are too much trouble for most Tracers to kill, and any chip damage from them reduces her effectiveness severely. Zenyatta focusing her can suppress or even kill her. One headshot and a quick melee will instantly kill a Tracer who tries getting in your face. Don't touch the ground with Lucio and you'll generally be safe from Tracer.

Tracer's probably the best hero for killing Ana, but if that's the case, just fucking deal with it, pussy. Ana's already easy mode. Don't bitch because one hero in the game can maybe sometimes be half effective against you.

It really is McCree as long as you are quick enough to turn around as she teleport behind you (tracers always do this)

McCree as he can take down someone squishy like tracer with ease, the only problem is the small hitbox with narrow range

Is there any reason not to play Assault Zenyatta?
>great DPS
>buffs and debuffs at will
>only cooldown is ult
>fun character lines

Also it is fun to be on fire 30%+ of the game and butthurt assault mainers coming out of the would work being dominated by a """"""""support""""""" hero

>out of the would work

Are you fucking autistic?

Any tips to git gud and climb please?
I started this season, reached a high of 2600 but since then I'm stuck in low gold.

How do I git gud and climb out of gold? Preferably solo queuing or with 1 friend.

>coming out of the would work

That is some bone app the teeth level sheet
Of course what else do you expect from a zen main

>zen main
>not mercy main or lucio main

>mercy main
>in the current year

You'd be surprised

Dead thread

>hanamura 4 times in a row

blizzard really needs to let you blacklist this ratshit map

bump

hanamura >>>> anubis

at least in hanamura you have some variety in your approach. anubis is just tiny and shit.

Anubis is balanced for 6v6 and it doesn't take 45 seconds to get back to the first point after you die

Hanamura is like a 12v12 map; too fucking big, too many alternate routes that don't matter for shit because the enemy team always knows where everyone is 100% of the time since flanking in this game doesn't exist, the spawn points suck ass. This map is fucking garbage and never should have made it out of alpha and needs to be in it's own rotation.

>McCree
>throw flashbang
>it hits them in the face but blizzard has awful hitreg so it doesn't count
>die

Great balance there goes your only counter.

what is wrong with you guys?
the stun grenade doesnt work.
she just hits e

when will best girl become relevant again???

Which hero is this?

>plz bring back "avoid this player"
I hate 4am queue, you're stuck with the same people and the same shitter bring you down for games in a row.
50% of the time its an ana

The players that got avoided because they're better and people think they're cheating are much smaller than the amount of players that actually deserve to be avoided. The problem is, Blizzard sucks esport faggot cock and will pander to them to make sure that the tryhard 6stacks have short q times and you can't avoid them. I think blocking should just put people on the enemy team at the very least. It would solve the problem of people avoiding people better than them, but make shitty players learn a lesson when nobody wants to fucking play with them and they get kicked from the game.

This is my girlfriend!

>That pure satisfaction of a well-coordinated, well balanced team that is friendly and everyone is helping each other out
>Even if we lose everyone still says good work

i love playing on PS4

She is seeing a resurgence in master and GM games now. With how good Ana is she can heal the team on ehr own for a while so the Mercy can take her sweet time to get that perfect Rez.

Look at this meme. We're gonna do great.

>when you on map with hog

youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0

>Look at this team! We're gonna do great!
>We do do great

McCree

Is that supposed to put me off?

Ryƫjin no ken o kurae!

update blogpost, currently styling on an ana, gold heals as zenyatta at half and we completed hollywood
blizz should remove ana

Jesse McCree
Sombra buffs when?
Sombra skins when?
Sombra boop emote when?
Sombra legendaries getting new effects when?
Sombra being my friend when?

replying from the other general

>be me, 19 old, don't like to talk to people if isn't about classes or work, prefer a solitary life
>a 19 old guy out of nowhere gets interested in me, I get surprised
>takes me to movies and ice cream, not ashamed of liking me, getting hype about it
>I get kissed by the first time in life in the bus station, that feels good
>after 1 month we go to bed, start to make out and feel each other
>both switches, enjoying quite alot the other
>his turn to penetrate me starts, he gets close and so do I, again
>he starts to cry out of nowhere because of feeling ashamed
>mfw I start to ejaculate as he cries, loses his boner, and start cuddling up with him, tellin him that it's ok, that we were together and nothing could be any better than hold him close
>next day he tells me he's leaving the town
>start to get depressed as hell, he was cute, blind of one eye, bought him a gothic eyepatch, he only used because of me, I loved that, specially in bed
>mfw I go to the airport to see him depart, I see him hugging another guy, giving him a deep kiss, putting some sort of ring on his finger
>go out of the airport, scream my lungs out
>run for hospital, do all the sorts of blood tests, paid somewhat like100$ to do it everything, thank god I'm ok

I hope you have fun, I love how they use the colors on the toys, makes it unique

I'm 3700, current win rate 75% can I make it?

Is that supposed to be impressive?

Why would anyone save this?

If a shitter like me can kill Tracers, you can too.

I used to never be able to hit Tracers, even with the flashbang. I'm actively trying to be better.

You can do it!

No, that's the point.

That one shot with a flash bang will kill her if you hit her head.

gm confirmed meme-tier feelsgoodman

does zens discord orb affect tanks shields?

>I start to ejaculate as he cries

why are you people still playing this game
theres no fun
theres no skill
its just a clusterfuck of bad design

>theres no fun
speak for yourself, if you dont take OW seriously there is tons of fun to be had
but yeah if competitve stressed you and ruined your fun you did good to stop playing

errm, sorry man, don't know that feel but I can understand the bad experience
>start to ejaculate as he cries
yeah, I don't think I want to know that feel either

How to fix avoid player feature. Anyone added to your avoid player list is automatically removed after 1-2 weeks.

You can have that one for free, blizzard.

Are they going to try an OW movie since its techincally capeshit and hasn't been ruined by Blizzard quality writing yet? Or did Warcraft made them crap their pants and never ever try anything similar ever again.

>start to ejaculate as he cries

I pust myself to think sometimes who was the wrong in here, me or him, ah, fuck it he was dating that guy and cheated him with me and making me quite interested for a first time relationship

"Oh user, I never thought I'd do that with someone that I love so much!"

I wish I had a gun that day in the airport, I swear for god

game > movie is cursed and will never work

>attack mei

Ah yes, the round is lost

lol normalfag suffering tastes so good
I'm sure you'll try it again when you're old and busted

Why are you all so gay...

Gottam

At least you came.

Did you actually look at the profit of the Warcraft movie? Came out 5 years to late still a huge hit in China passable every where else. If they instead release a overwatch movie around its peak and not 5 years of straight decline it'll do great.

he fucked you over, simple as that. but dont be discouraged, and def dont blame it on the sex.

So who's the most likely to be homosex of the male characters?

these two for sure

either that or junkrat, he's super flamey but reaper definitely smashes widowmaker's cold pussy after missions

They almost had it with warcraft, decent actors for the humans and better editing would have had a way way better result.

Yeah but still, it didnt do good in US and I guess thats the reason they wont bother with a sequel. But yeah the advertisement for WoW and China alone turned it into a profit.

>Anyone added to your avoid player list is automatically removed after 1-2 weeks.
Fuck no. If I'm going to avoid someone, I don't want to see them ever again.

thats robosex not homosex, user

junkrat huh

L U C I O
U
C
I
O

No.

That's too bad for you then.

The brain is still human so it's homosex

I really tried months later but people are looking so generic lately, specially gays with their colored haircuts, way of dressing and plans for the future, they are only seeking for a guy with a good dick and money, I don't want anything of this, I rather stay alone. I'm sorry if I don't sound like a good person for you, not really trying it

I'd love to be her husband, I swear for god, I'm in love for this woman

Twiice

Well, he did, I will do my best to get my personality better or develop something good for myself, I know soon someone good will appear

>So who's the most likely to be homosex of the male characters?

There's a picture of Reyes with the Overwatch uniform. I'd love to see him and 76 together, I'd love even more if the cause of their different thoughts they had to breakup, totally wanted both as a couple

Did he died?

I just lost on numbani 3 times in a row, how do I git gud on that map?

Unless you can't aim or the enemy team can't there's not much reason to be up front, his balls have no damage falloff

Absolutely

Do it

it's not really different from any other map

learn where everything is, put a decent team together, etc.

I would watch a OW movie, maybe a little late to ride the capeshit wave, but normies would probably eat that shit up.
If it does well maybe I can finally get a 4 hour long bastion movie without dialog

Warcraft was a flop because profits from China only transfer 25% to the domestic market

It needed to do better in US and Europe

But then how could you have the mandatory romance and doomsday device subplots?
Also Bastion wouldn't be able to read the ancient rhyming clue out loud.

>tfw playing ranked with Bastion, Reinhardt and Hanzo

Festive Hana

>a little late to ride the capeshit wave
Not late at all, even turds like Suicide Squad print money.

YEAH ASSES IN FUCKING BODYSUITS UGUHHH FUCK

>Bruce Willis as Reaper
>Eva Green as widowmaker
>Daisy Ridley as Tracer
>CG Don Cheadle as Winston
>Scarlett Johansson as Mercy
>any female powerlifter/bodybuilder as Zarya
>random Korean plastic model as Dva
>Pierce Brosnan as Soldier 76
>Neil Patrick Harris as Junkrat
>Dolf Lundgren as Reinhardt
>Hiroyuki Sanada as Hanzo
>Eddie Murphy as Lucio (kek)
you know you want to, /owg/ corrections, suggestions please

tfw you get memed on by the cleaning lady with a 2016 haircut

>Suicide Squad
I hadn't stopped watching a movie for a while before that

>the music tells you what is going on
>"guess who's back"

How about animated like the shorts and featuring the actual voice actors instead of a bunch of unrelated Hollywood powerhouses.

Does someone still have a link to that one lewd where Genji has a cyborg pussy?

>>Eva Green as widowmaker

Now we are talking

Too many characters. An OW movie should center around maybe like 6 to 8 of the heroes, if that.

>>Bruce Willis as Reaper
There goes the budget for the rest of the movie.

Yes please.