FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004

>Upcoming Games

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
Rance Birthday Drawfag Weekend (7th of Jan) - Draw your best Rance

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tj_2y22KB44
sagaoz.net/savedata/yarawa/rance6_kei.LZH
sagaoz.net/savedata/yarawa/rance6_tori.LZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She better have a scene in X.

Doubt she will appear to be honest

What does this do?

It's a joke that does nothing.

Doesn't Alfra still have an skill that Alicesoft are deliberately keeping censored for some reason? That could be relevant and Karma could appear with her if so.

Alfra has.

Karma doesn't live with the orphanage anymore but if Alfra does appear I'd expect Karma to.

>wanting to dick alfra and karma

What the fuck is wrong with you people? You deserve to be burned along with your loli brothel

Karma will be 15 in X

They're not staying Lolis and Rance already mentions in VI he'll wait a couple years for Karma to mature.

Not Alfra. Just Karma.

Finally finished the game. Last boss was pretty frustrating but I did it with barely any huge grinding. Most of my characters was just around level 50. Great game overall. Took a hella long time to beat. Took me around 50 hours.

>raping 16 year olds is more morally valid than consensual sex with 12 year olds
Protip: Don't take moral advice from Rance.

Done Post Game?

You're not finished until you beat all of these

Yeah... I'm not even gonna bother. I'm way too burnt out now and I have other games to play.

There's still more plot in the postgame though. The game is not over yet.

If you're cool with leaving the story unfinished that's fine I guess.

This fucker one-shots both of my rows, which is obscene, even compared to that other stone fucker that was in his room that was actually beatable with minimal casualties. I guess I'll have to clear his red orb when I inevitably revisit the tower, then...

I'm in love with Rance games's OST.

Especially Sengoku's Rebirth the edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=tj_2y22KB44

Spam Calorie and Kanami stun procing.

Not him, but is there anything I have to do before post-game? Like say a character or an optional boss that can't be maxed/fought in postgame?

I can't rely on 1 in 5 activation rates, or whatever the bullshit chance to stun is. Not when it unstuns the same round more often than not. I'll just take him when I'm more appropriately levelled.

Only possible with stun really. I don't remember if you even revisit Magic's tower later on.

Hmm, fair enough then. Good thing I actually got control back after the interlude with the study session. I guess I'll have one stun front, one stun back, and fucking Tamanegi on deck or something. Will report back later, hopefully victorious.

>nigganegi fucked sill

WHY DOESNT RANCE KILL HIM

I used Kanami and Caloria earlier today and he only got 1 attack off. Stun is absurdly necessary for lots of fights in the game. Get used to it.

Post Game continues the plot though.

FInishes off all the plot loose ends

There is a reason our soccer team uses it

What's the easiest way to get a bunch of blue orbs? I have about six skills waiting to be bought and no orbs.

Training forest, or just buy with coupons, im in postgame and I still have 32 unused coupons.

Nearby forest, do the left and right paths then fight monsters on the easy side until you hit 40 points

Go to Near Forrest.

Do a loop of the medium path then do the easy path and while still in the easy path search for monsters 5 times (press M).
Gets you to 40 achievement points.

That whole things gives you 2 red orbs, 2 yellow orbs and 1 blue orb

Coupons

Shit.

What do I do?

Can anyone of you guys please share your save file if you got all the CG?

Yeah, putting Hanny Zippos on my stunners and only bringing out Shizuka after it was stunned seems to have made all the difference. Thanks, sorry for being initially hostile about it.

Chase that semon demon

Is the cherry blossom walk a FR boost to whoever you go with or something?

No. Just for fun scenes

This is the full CG save
sagaoz.net/savedata/yarawa/rance6_kei.LZH

This is to max all stats if you want to play through the story without any trouble.

sagaoz.net/savedata/yarawa/rance6_tori.LZH

I don't think that would work with the english version of the game right?

>Copandon attempts to murder my whole party three turns in a row.

I think I don't like this skill.

Yeah, I determined early on in 5D she was benchjuice, and only use her for the Increase Fortune XP buff/Tactical Retreat in VI. Dire Luck is just no thank you.

Reincock's a guy?!

Give her two lucky cards and you never get Dire Luck again. Copa has been great my playthrough.

Kamilla doesn't like girls

do you get anything if you keep chasing?

I picked stop since most of my party got taken out by seizel

Where's the Maginot keycard?

>cock
no hints there

You didn't play kichikuou?

Does rance quest not have character models or graphics in battles?

Should I upgrade Snow Laser?

Man what it's up with the lolita house quest? It is like a huge tonal shift. TADA really hates pedophiles.

Sill is good for healing and triggering Maria support shots. Leave the lasers to Shizuka.

Too many characters

If you want to use snow laser at all, then yes.

You will never use it

Is there anyone that doesn't really hate pedophiles?

Rance has fucked many underaged girls though. It's probably more set piece to drive home how fucked up first class treat second class. Human trafficking is seriously disgusting.

why does Camilla's army sound like Ghandi's theme?

pedophiles?

I've done barely legal sex tourism before. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. It's a fairly comfy job that's better than begging.

>It's not as bad as people make it out to be

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. Self-prostitution and Human trafficking is very different.

Rance hasn't really fucked 5 or 6 year olds and basically mentally broken them

No, these were definitely human trafficking brothels. The girls were forced to work there. The point is they're often greatful to their captors, adjust to sex slavery very well and happy to work because they're spoiled compared to peasant, third world life. They get to wear pretty clothes, be well groomed, live in comfy rooms and eat well and all they have to do is lie on their back for a few hours a day. Beats plowing the fields or churning butter for 12 hours and it's not much different than being sold by your father into an arranged marriage.

How old was Athena 2.0?

I beat albert in mansion but game still reacts in ending like he live. I miss something?

Yes, I know. I was trying to see what Lolita house was doing is whole another beast.

Some hours.

The unlocked CGs need a hint of what they are, I'm almost done with the game but still missing a bunch.

Also there's a fuckton of galmon CGs to collect in this game. But at least they have hints

Can confirm that it does.

So I just beat the game and wonder what story is left in post game? Is it worth it? I kinda lost all motivation to play after I beat the game.

>cheating in an easy as fuck video game

It's not the same. Nowhere near the same.

Karma came onto Rance really strong, if he went with it that would've been perfectly fine.

If Rance however went to rape Karma, that would not have been fine.

lolis + consensual = ok

Grind is tedious and unfun, nobody wants or likes it

Not really. Rape is either fine as well or both is wrong.

Speak for yourself, my D&Dolls and Widenyo saves say otherwise.

If you want to skip the grind give yourself infinite orbs or something

I haven't come across a need to grind for levels yet and I'm almost done with the main game

There is no need to grind at all except for orbs which is easily the biggest flaw of the game.

You don't really need to grind in VI except orbs if you want to the all events. I just played normally and I'm almost done with no major chokepoints.

You rape a loli, you damage them before they know how to deal with being damaged. See Alfra. Adults can deal with it far easier.

Lolis are for tender love and care only.

Creepy motherfucker.

Tender platonic love and care maybe.

I can agree with that, especially lategame where I am now. There's just so many events that need a red+yellow orb, and the 5 or so minutes per trip to get some really starts to add up

Man this was Rance december for me. Almost 4 runs of Sengoku Rance, Rance 5D, Rance 6 and now I will finish Kichikuo Rance another time. I won't stick around in this general but this was a great month either way.

Creepy is loli brothel.

Not when they want it as bad as Karma did.

Yeah and adding to that orbs for raising level caps. Also eagle orbs are already annoying to get in nearby forrest but in endgame when you don't have access to nearby forrest they're an absolute pain in the ass.

Oh yeah, they yellow orb tax every 2 levels is a bit annoying as well. I really love this game but I wish they thought about the orb system a bit more

Always sad that there aren't nude version of the character portraits of the female characters. Would give me often more than a CG in terms of fap quality.

Are in IX.

Hey user, Saskia and I are off to go liberate the Kingdom of Zeth. Are you coming with us?

In IX they have them

Can I fuck you if I join?

Do you want to fight Abert?

So I did the premature ending and it says something about Papaya, Neo Pentagon and Albert. I guess this is all the story related post game content there is. I'm just gonna assume they resolve Papaya's madness, defeat Albert and crush Pentagon fully and call it a day since I can't find the motivation to play further after beating the game.

Dragon Quest never had it before 8