/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1128

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-characters-introduction-trailer-battle-system-details

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg

8 Minutes of 4GO Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=ZezK96sMsNY?t=1042

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to filter Airisunon. It sometimes changes his name to avoid filters, so filter "Airi*" to attempt to block its shitposting. Don't bother arguing with it. It's not worth it for anyone's sanity. Just report it and move on.

Don't bring the mansion up. It's a sore topic and causes massive autistic fits.

And gonna begin dumping the one-shot.

Heyo

I love neppy and want to be with her forever!

>Cloudflare connection errors

What a timing.

I love Uzume!.

Good night, /nepgen/.

>pyjama

>pyjama
As weird as it sounds its apparently not wrong.

MD refuses.

No big surprise

>Nep on Vert's bubs

NepuBuran

Which one has the penis?

C is for Compa and Compa is cute.

Nepgear a shit.

Is it just me or would nep be way hotter as a cute futa?

This issue made me realize that Neptune is pretty much shouting at the top of her lungs throughout the entire run of HNW.
It was kind of obnoxious, now that I think about it.

>pierces right through Buran's ridiculous defense

Ashtray is some scary shit

It's like having a DD in WWP, you know shit's about to go down.

Cute futa nep with a little dick. I like it. I want to tease her about her little baby dick

We came here just in time to see something good happen.

And done.

Wonderful.

>there will never be a game where they install croire into the nep bike and all the different Neptunes go on an adventure through dimensions, unearth a secret evil plot on the way, and save the world again

Higher res version.

Fuggen saved.

HNW was a good manga.

it was eh

Nepgear, what are you doing? Nepgear?

It was okay.

Its scenarios weren't as good as they could have been, but it was at least superior to the anime it was counterparting.

Poor neppy.

At least her friends came to sing with her and things worked out somewhat

The hell are you transforming in bed for?

The visual gags and expressions were way too over the top.
The Anthology was way better.

Do it, do it!

Nowa kick!

Oh boy, true, then what'll become of all of us PCMR out there? I wonder what we are in her eyes.

I miss the custom maid posts, they were funnier and a lot better than the Gary-Tsu shit

Lets not remember the past, that dark history is dead and we only have to forget it now.

Clearly, it was a magical ashtray. Blanc's magic defense is awful.

Hisu-san, what are you doing? Get under the umbrella or your pages will get all soaked wet!

Only in V-II where they inexplicably fucked it up horribly for no goddamn reason. She had the highest in both defenses for every other game and later on even more since she had both passives for raising both defenses

Compa is too cute even when she's being lewd.

And when she's being lewd she's being cute!

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

RIP

Hmm, there's something wrong with this Nepgear other than the colors, shoulders are a bit wide and the chest look flat...........M-MASAKA!?

It kinda looks like a guy trying to cosplay a girl wtf?

She needs a smaller waist.

>62/41
We're in bad shape

Why does VII have to run so poorly on my toaster? It looks like a fun game and Uzume is great.

It's probably based a gearnon model made to look like a girl
I'm good

AMD Card? could also be a issue of it using your Integrated GPU instead of the dedicated.

I'm not sure, might be. But now that you mention it, I think I had the same problem with Rebirth 1. How would I go about fixing it?

This is Noir.
She's the cutest!

Noire is best nep.

There is no such thing as best Nep, only favorites.
They're all pretty great.

What Noir is for sure though, is that she is the cutest.

Um, excuse me, but I'm pretty sure the objectively best nep is the one who everything is named after. Hell, the very fact that we refer to them as "neps" makes it pretty obvious who is top dog

Don't know how to fix it only what causes it.

Although I'm not sure what you mean with "Run poorly" either, specify so we know the exact issue.

A little slow down during conversations, then flickering (screen tearing?) and massive slow downs during combat. I was fighting one boss and it got to the point where it was difficult to enter any commands. I had to hit the button multiple times for some commands.

AMD CPU? if so you're screwed.

She's pretty cute but not the cutest.

>Noir
No.

That's only because she's the protagonist. Just being the protagonist doesn't make you the best character.

I would love to suck her small, phimotic, premature ejaculating dick then kiss her and push her thin cum into her mouth and make fun of it.

Neptune is still best Nep. Mai waifu.

You have to be insane to think that she isn't the cutest girl there is.

I should've known that Gearanon is a tranny.

You must be insane to give a girl a masculine name.

Nah, there are better neps to nep.

Then lock me up in an asylum and make sure I'm assigned to Nurse Compa.

Doesn't affect how cute she still is though.

Like Vert or Blanc or Neptune.

Will probably affect how badly she'll mess you if she hears you misprnouncing her name.

There's not a difference in pronunciation between Noir and Noire.
I could never mispronounce it in the first place anyway.

The thing is, all of the other games in the series work fine without any problems. So why is this one giving me problems?

Blessed are the fools.

Heresy.

This. In fact I'm sure the original japs thought of Noir and it was fixed in localization because nips are dumb and can't into gender, they also fucked up Blanc and Vert but those are pronounced differently.

End yourself.

Just ignore it, user. Everyone with a brain knows that neppy is the best girl

Well its the only PS4 port among them all.

The rest are Vita ports.

Nepnep is an okay nep.
But she's actually a metamorph who can changes her eyes as she sees fit.

V-II has much higher GPU requirements than the rebirths due to really poor optimization.

>But she's actually a metamorph who can changes her eyes as she sees fit.
Are you drunk or on drugs?

Nepnep is top tier and she can even change into Purple Heart who is sexy as fuck.

Her name has always been translated as Noir though.