/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Class-based Jew Gacha returning for New Years, no confirmation on Limiteds returning

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eeP19pfj
is.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did Herc entrust Illya to Shirou after they beat him with Caliburn?

Strongest team

Shit OP

Diabolic kitten

Best boy.

xth for (You)

Because Herc is the strongest and probably knew that Shirou was the MC.

Husbando.

It's rare to find Fanart of Hector.

What do you have against Hector

That's a nice picture of my wife (male) (mud)

Is Akiha truly a better yandere than Sakura?

Who family here?

Once Heracles had his sanity restored to him, he recognized the holiness of the sword Caliburn, and realized that whoever possessed it must be someone of a righteous heart. He also knew, from having listened prior, that Shirou was actually Illya's younger brother. He knew that if anyone would protect Illya, it wouldn't be the Einzberns - it would be Shirou.

He's ugly.
With a shit personality.

No, not even close

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

Made for breeding.

So he's male Ibaraki?

Akiha isn't a yandere, she's a tsundere, of the same sort as Rin. She displays mild yandere traits in the Kohaku route, but that's more the influence of Roa and her oni blood fucking her up than it is anything else.

Still missing Herc and Illya. Feels terrible.

Both of those things are false though.

Achilles, please go.
At least Hector fought the final battle to save the world.

Do people prefer the version with or without H scenes?

Delet this.

Fuck off gil.

>EMIYA
>Iri
>Kuro
I-I'm halfway there.

With. I masturbate to them in order to get into character.

Of F/SN?

Both are god awful but the H-scenes are better

H-scenes on HF for sure though

>still haven't got herc despite playing since launch
>Illya wouldn't come to me
It hurts.

>tfw hair won't stop clipping into her boobs

also is her boobs medium or small?

Also I can't seem to capture her smug ish look on her face

Nobu a CUTE.

At least you are better off than me. I'm missing Herc, Ilya, and Emiya and I've been playing since launch.

If the caster gacha doesn't give me Da Vinci, I'm at least hoping for Ilya.

I have all the girls.

Realta Nua isn't canon.

>herc
>kuro
>family

what

Medium.

Boobs should be smaller.

I'm missing Illya, but if limiteds happen to be in the jew gacha, I might get her since I'm rolling for Casters

Which is canon, original FSN or the rerelease with Last Episode?

BAHSAHKAH is family.

>pastebin.com/eeP19pfj

Finally done with Okeanos pillar part 2.

why did everything I'm interested in have to come out at the end of the year, aaaaah

I've got them all

Which is ironic because I don't give a fuck about any of them and would gladly trade them. Except Kuro.

is.Veeky Forums.org/vg/1483066316037.jpg

a side view of her looks medium

Sakura only shows yandere tendencies due to a bit of Angya's influence, but we still count that. Outside of Angya's influence she doesn't really show much reaction that we see even when Shirou gets with other women outside of her route. All we know of UBW is that she nurses Shinji back to health and helps him not be an asshole anymore.

Go home Achilles and stop shitposting

Nothing is canon. The 2004 HGW had solomon in it or some shit

Oh hey they'll have noses in Heaven's Feel.

When are we getting another free 4* servant? I need Saberlot in my life.

Original, Last Episode is garbage fanwank only made after Saberfags cried bitch tears that they didn't get an epilogue where Saber and Shirou are together.

If it's not in the original 2004 release, it's not canon.

A little smaller than that but still medium. In her ascension arts they're definitely there but she doesn't have a lot of cleavage because of how her outfit is. If someone has the art from Materials for her that would probably be the best.

Zouken and Shinji are absolutely terrified of how Sakura runs the Matou household in FHA

BASED

>Medea Lily snickers at Hector's disbelieving face, and declares that that's Jason for you. He's the type to get carried away and screw up magnificently, but at the same time he's also the type who'll (however unwillingly) put his life on the line when the chips are down. She thinks he's quite the cold person, but at the same time that's what makes him so attractive. Hector's not too sure about that, but he does finally understand why back in Okeanos he sided with Jason: the way he only shows his true nature as a hero when he's got his back to the wall reminds Hector of his little brother. Though Hector then immediately notes that aside from that, Jason neither looks nor acts like his little brother.

Huh
That outfit actually looks kidna nice.

I wish Medb would make me her slave.

Kuro is the weird cousin and Herc is the family pet.

I wish Medb would make this guy her slave:
While I was spitroasting her with Fergus.

>Jason: ...Moron. There's no way there'll be any good news. We all came here to get used up after all.
>Jason: Argh, shit. I guess I'll be idly dying again, huh!
>???: ...My eyes must be deceiving me. To think that even after becoming a Heroic Spirit, a time would come where I'd actually feel some admiration towards you.
>???: Honestly, I'm speechless.
>Jason: WHAT.
>Jason: That... That voice...
>Medea: Your plan just now was well spoken. In this situation, bringing out Heracles' full power was the optimal choice.
>Medea: ...*sigh*, I have a connection with [Your Name] too, so I suppose I'll lend you a bit of help as well.
>Jason: GYAH! IT'S THE REAL ONE!
>Medea: ...As always, a headache inducing reaction. That Medea is real too, you realize.
>Medea: It certainly is true that we came here to be used until we expire, but stalling for even just one more second is our duty.
>Medea: You're the Captain here, aren't you. I have some spare time, so I'll protect you. I'll do my best to make sure the Argonauts' movements don't fall into chaos.
>Medea: So if you get that, then get moving already! Aren't you the genius who's even better at handling sails than Heracles is?!
>Jason: Damn it, this has gotta be a dream! Two of them! Two of them at the same time!
>Jason: I want to wake up from this dream already!
>Medea: Now then, boy/girl!
>Medea: Hurry up and start running, who knows how long this tailwind will favor you?!

>Outside of Angya's influence she doesn't really show much reaction that we see even when Shirou gets with other women outside of her route.
In those routes Sakuras an emotionless robot whose going to be tortured in the basement until she dies. There's no route where she's normal and Shirou ends up with someone else but I imagine she would be a bit more proactive.
Most of Ataraxia is "didn't happen but it's canon they would act that way" but that scene is pretty stand out as total bullshit.

Man all this Jason bullying is kinda hilarious. Jason as support rider when?

I was upset he spooked me but he's been so useful and is a cute dilf.
Good luck user.

It'd be nice, I think the guy has a lot of potential for fun if we could include him in events more often.

>In those routes Sakuras an emotionless robot whose going to be tortured in the basement until she dies.

No shit, killing off her emotions was her only defense for all those years in order to survive, its all she could do like Kohaku. Her awakening to her emotions and getting some small amount of hope again if what caused Angya to take hold in her body. It couldn't do anything when she was empty inside.

Then a lot of shit happened, a lot of pain, but throughout the course of HF she awoke to her emotions and self again, let out her anger and resentment, and became human again.

Thank you 7th day ticket!

>tfw you will never receive a pity footjob from Queen Medb

Also
>Until she dies

You mean until ten years later when Rin and Waver dismantle the grail, and Zouken in the process either dies or loses the will to live after his dream is destroyed and dies anyway.

Please don't use Redman for cuckposting.

Yes? I don't see the point of your reply.

I want Mebd or Mata Hari to make me their brainwashed puppet!

>dirty masochist sub
Pathetic.

By that point with Shirou gone Sakura would be effectively a walking shell anyway, just puttering around the mansion until she dies.

I can't help but feel that Mata Hari was Kiritsugu's ideal Servant.

Because he cheats on his wife?

He'd have worked well with almost any assassin, but Hundred Face's versatility seems like it'd have benefited his methods the most.

That's interesting because I would want the roles to be reversed in that scenario.

Plebeian.

That scene just establishes that Sakura has a very high level of tolerance for bullshit, but once she crosses it she fucking goes nuts.

So you know, exactly how she was in HF.

>David: By the way, Abishag, I found a pleasant island. Once this battle is over, we should go enjoy ourselves there together.
>Atalanta: I'm not Abishag.
>David: No, it's alright. As far as I'm concerned, if a beautiful woman is present then they're Abishag. It's quite a fortunate situation to be in.
Is Saber still supposed to look like David's wife?

Mata Hari or really any assassin

Why is David such a slut?

I more meant in that Mata Hari's whole hypnosis thing would have made a great distraction, turning enemies into easy targets for Kiritsugu to kill.

What happens in HF isn't really her tolerance breaking and exploding. The scene is just a gag, not everything has to be some illumination on a characters inner workings.

>Most of Ataraxia is "didn't happen but it's canon they would act that way" but that scene is pretty stand out as total bullshit.
Why?

Robin Hood is Kiritsugu's ideal servant

>Atalanta: So who's next? You? Or you?
>Atalanta: As I am now, even without my goddess' divine protection I could shoot through the Calydonian Boar!
>Atalanta: Ah, but right now, even if it's just a little, I'd really like some proper comrades!
>Atalanta: I'd even take that swift-footed moron...!

Where the fuck is Achilles, anyways?

I'd say they're not the best picks for that particular fetish. Mind control is hotter if it's making someone who's normally more restrained into a shameless slut.

Any good place for farming pages that gives decent BP too?

It would basically only be possible if the Matous were totally normal and Sakura just grew up in a normal house with a lazy dick brother and a senile grandpa and ran all over them. Most of the scenes are also hypothetical, but in the case of 'what if these FSN characters got into this situation' not 'what if these FSN characters were different'.

It's just a joke scene, you aren't supposed to think about it to this extent. You laugh and move on.

Evil Catfags cucked the fuck out

The ideal Servant for Kiritsugu would have been Lancelot, because Lancelot would have been able to beat Gilgamesh and everyone else in the war.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
user you're so funny.
Do you want a big amount of QP to drop as well?

I dunno why I feel like this is the worst thing I've done yet, even worse than the nurse

Everything should look okay but they don't, everything looks wrong and I don't know why.

Color?

Eye/mouth shape?

I think its the hair

I wanna see a war with Mata Hari in it purely so I can root for her and her master to shoot for the grail armed only with a solid NP and joke-tier stats.

That's probably what the household is like when there isn't anything important going on, like the HGW.

Yes please

It's a blessing from god.

>This man voiced Ringo chan from utapri

Boring. Turning a woman like Medb who isn't devoted to any man into a personal slave who can only get off to (you) is a much better use of the mind control fetish.
Using it to just turn inhibitions off and reduce girls to public-use tier messes is old hat.