Haircuts

How much do you faggots pay for your haircuts?

>me
> $12.50

>pay with $20, ask for $5 back, Chinese lady so grateful thanks me 3x before I walk out

>feelsgoodman.jpg

>tipping
>being this blue pilled

i bet you also like to throw away your money at indie kickstarter campaigns

$25 including tip

My hair cut costs $22 with a beard line up included but only $17 without. I give the guy $30. I recently stopped getting the line up so yeah I am giving this fucker a $13 tip for a $17 haircut but whatever. I make a ton of money and $13 for him probably goes a lot further than it does for me

>not earning influence in the community by doing favors to everyone and getting a reputation as a pillar of society
It's almost like you want to stay poor for life

Whatever makes you feel good man

Yeah yours is a little excessive but it's not really an issue if it isn't going to break your bank, it's always nice to keep that rapport with your community.

I don't throw money at kickstarter, however, I like to tip people who do a good job as well as people I see often.

I tip this McDonalds worker pretty often, I see her every day but I usually only tip two or three times a week.

Nigger

>maybe if i tip her she'll have sex with me

My haircut costs $16 and I pay $20. Been going to this shop for years and I'd trust these niggas with my live. Probably gonna send a bottle for Christmas. Word up!

I live in a poorfag neighborhood so my haircuts are like $8 but I pay with a $20 and don't ask for change.

It's pretty neat, after doing this 2 times she lets me cut in front of the other plebs waiting, knows my usual and that I'm autistic so she doesn't do the bullshit small talk.

$30 AUD

160 USD, I pay 200.
If In Aus that week , only 120
Chads lurk here too, stealing your ideas and actually turning profit

Shut up user it'll work eventually

You know, just because something has 0 probability doesn't mean it's impossible.

>not having your woman cut your hair at home for free

What the fuck are you guys even doing?

>Having a wife

Enjoy your depreciating asset, I cut my own hair myself, for free.

$20 I tip $10 so $30 every two weeks but I have a full beard so it's a good deal

this

just trim down to shortest option possible that isn't bald every week or so

Approx $0.33 USD.
I just shave it bald, so this is the rough cost of my razor.

I shave my head with an electric razor to cut costs

$20. I don't know what it officially costs. Same barber 14 years. If he wants more he will say something.

>Enjoy your depreciating asset

Not only that, but if it gets bored of you it takes all of your assets with her lmao

I pay $14 for the service, and tip $6. I appreciate a good cut, and being a barber has always been sort of a fallback career for me because I love grooming. Tip your hairdresser well if they're good and they'll take care of you.

I don't pay for shaves or touch-ups. I take care of my facial grooming with a straight razor, safety razor, variety of soaps, brushes, aftershaves, etc. That's my only legitimate hobby.

If you guys have a shaving brush, buy Executive Man soap and splash from Stirling Soap Co. or "Success" soap and splash from The Shaving Shop Online. They're Creed Aventus scented and my personal "gains" scent.

i grow my hair and ponytail like a neckbeard.. i cut the ponytail if it gets too long.. it cost me nothing for haircuts

How does it feel, looking like shit?

underrated

$50, no tip.

I cut my own hair with scissors. Results are decently since I've done it for so long. Need clippers though so I can get a shorter cut.

she has a boyfriend and her boyfriend drives a scion frs

i drive a lexus gs 350

im fine with that, she doesnt have expensive taste and i want a girl with expensive taste

nty

i just like her smile

40 BRL = 11 USD

80 bucks. 20 dolla tip

I live in SF though

some people pay 200 bucks for a haircut

$15 + $5 tip, Ohio

around 4 dollars at econo-cuts

0$ unless u count Walmart clippers and electricity.

Shave head when gets long enough to jerry curl.

>2016
>not shaving your head to piss off blm and sjw

100 ARS + 50 ARS tip = 9.5 USD

I don't, I get a buzzcut for free with a home-kit.
Why would you pay to get your hair cut? What a waste of money.

Bought a hair clipper kit for $17.

Use it for both my hair and beard. Don't waste money on razors anymore.

1,5 eur

Sorry, but I can have my hair cut for 15 BRL (~$4) in a shitty-tier saloon. Btw, which currency is ARS? Too lazy to look up

I've got the same car. I don't think ill drive anything but a Lexus again. Actually looking to upgrade soon.

Probably could find a place like that but I want to support muh old school italian barbers.

Argentine Peso.

I feel sorry for you, hermano
At least your country got rid of populism temporarily, mine is drown in corruption

$18 plus a $5 tip at the barber shop at my university (graduated 5 years a go but still go back for the haircuts). One of the better deals in town. Here, even the budget chains charge that much, and the last time I went to an old-school barber shop downtown I paid $40 including tip.

Also, I don't trust anyone but a straight, white man to cut my hair.

I invite a friend over, cook him something nice and he cuts my hair

No homo
for now

>tfw gf cuts my hair and fucks my shit up every time

Still better than paying 15 + tip imo.

This.

It's not about wasting money, and it's only partly about the warm fuzzies you get from doing a nice thing.

The main meat of being a charitable and giving person is that people come to know you as someone they like and prefer. $3.50 is a fucking pittance to pay every week considering that lady is going to give you preferential treatment and smile at you and shit every time you see her.

Doing favors is the same thing. Calling up someone I know to help someone else get a foot in the door costs me nothing except like 10 minutes, all it does is gets me a dude that feels like it's now his responsibility to return the favor.

6000 Yen

Do you realize how hard it is to find a barber that speaks English here?

I cut the front and sides myself and my mom does the back. She just uses an electric clipper on the back so it's hard for her to fuck something up. It looks fine.

It took a few hours to learn how to cut my hair the first time I did it. It's ez now (except for the back where it's hellish to do it yourself). Useful skill to have.

If had an office job I'd probably go to a barber.

£35-50
I pay for reliability and the service

90 + tax here yep

some of us are at a point in our lives where 40 dollars every other month isn't going to kill us

> The system isn't fair, so I'll fuck over the person who is a victim of the system

You should go find someone with cancer and beat them up. Ya know cause cancer is bad and all.

14 dollars, always give 25 and tip 11.

I only get a haircut once a month though.

Last cut was $80 but that was with coloring my hair as well.

Because women look like shit when they cut their own hair. Guys can just buzz to bald and it will look socially acceptable.

everytime I fucking go to a barber these cock heads manage to fuck it up.
I'm not demanding some layered masterpiece I'm just asking for something where I don't look like a fucking idiot.

feels neutral.. i dont get much human contact so it doesnt bother me

Haircut is £9 and I give her £10

>thinking those tips mean anything
>thinking doing small favors means shit
>thinking those people actually give a fuck about you

$17.00 at Sports Clips and tip based on who hot the barber is.

$55, $10 tip.
I don't even make much money, but if you cheap out on haircuts you pay for it for weeks.

Getting haircuts in foreign places to see how things are is one of my favorite things to do while travelling. Best haircuts I've ever had the person didn't say anything to me. I just google translate how to say "local style" and let them do how they do.

I pay nothing because my father used to own a salon and studied cosmetology.

>paying for hair cuts

Wew lad.

This.

My hair is just stubble right now. If you're a guy with long hair, you're a faggot

Too much

That's your problem. Not knowing what to tell your barber. They're not the ones fucking it up, you are.

> $65

Dude that's outrageous.

I pay $20 and I get a good haircut.

At $65 your barber is making like $100/hr. I wanna cut hair wherever the fuck that person is.

>he uses money for tips
>he doesn't barter for haircuts in exchange for other services or homemade goods
enjoy working half your life to pay taxes

Fuck off. People who take tips don't give a fuck about you.

They expect those tips. They aren't grateful. They won't pray for you before they go to bed.

Why do you eat at McDonalds every day

$5

Black guy so there's not much to do with it other than cut it low and line it up (I have a widow's peak)

I just buy coffee there

It's an investment, dumbfuck. You're just investing in social capital and esteem instead of trying to get a monetary return.

>Hurr, I'm too much of an asshole to get a payoff!
Doesn't mean that other people have that problem. And sure, sometimes it doesn't work out perfectly, but even if we go by your logic and assume they expect those tips and don't actually care when they get them, you're still paying money as a buffer to keep people from thinking you're an asshole.

Think of it as a reputational maintenance cost.

>thinking everybody has it that easy financially
>thinking everybody has the sense of entitlement you apparently do