$200k for a Honda

>$200k for a Honda

Are you retarded?

You Americans are for buying a rebadged Honda.

>30% Japanese

Wew

>400k for a Ford

>i-it's a honda
>get it
>guys honda is bad
>guys?

Did you hear that?

It was a honda CRV driver stealing your girl.

Atleast the gt is fast

>$200k for a VW

200$K for a supercar?

Sign me up.

I don't get it, is it bad because its rebadged?
It's sold as a honda in every other part of the world, no?

200k?

Someone can't read. It clearly says $199, 000

Jackass.

>200k more

>>$200k for a Honda

It's an Acura

>$150k for a datsun

200K for V6

>$1,350,000 for a Fiat
That $4.7mil one is right down the street. I should go over there and say I'm a tech billionaire and want to drive it. If I roll up on my scoot, they will surely believe me.

Why would anyone give a shit about this?

I don't think Fiat owns ferrari.

>
Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

trump voters.

>43k of options

Actually. He is kinda right. From what Wikipedia says, in Jan of last year FCA spun them off into an independent public company but the stocks were sold to FCA shareholders so Ferrari is basically still owned by the people who own FCA.

>3600$ carbon enginecover
wtf

Damn, they are also associated with Case IH and New Holland.
>tfw Sergio Marchionne had a hand in the rich farmer's Case IH tractor, New Holland skid steer, Ram pickup truck, and Ferrari 458

When all the American car manufacturers started building cars in Mexico, this was used as a selling point to try and make people feel better about their purchase. Toyota or Honda could claim that over half the car was made and assembled in Japan when compared to a Chevy Cavalier, which was could be something like 40% made in Mexico. Outside of a car dealership, I don't think anyone gives a shit.

20k of carbon fiber bits that is heavier than already unnecessary plastic counterparts. I love it.

Nonsense! Each thread from Carbon Fiber gives the car 1 horsepower. >:^(

A Hybrid that only gets 21mpg pffff

10K for the brake upgrade. What. Why. No.

>Veeky Forums surprised that super cars are expensive
Stick to your Craigslist shitboxes

and the nsx isnt?

Could get a 911 turbo or even a McLaren for cheaper than this rebranded piece of shit.

how is the viper faster than a huayra? its literally less powerful and not lighter

The Pagani was built to take pictures of. The Viper ACR was built for the track.

but the TA was faster too
my god was the build quality that bad

>top 5
Good job Honda

>Camaro faster than a GTR
lel