Buy card reader writer on aliexpress

>Buy card reader writer on aliexpress
>Buy blank pvc cards
>Buy credit card dumps on alphabay
>write to card
>go to atm at night and withdraw money

What are the downsides of this? Is there any?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/11/21/cybercrime-bank-atm-buhtrap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gaol, for one.

>what are the downsides of this?
You'll get caught easily and go straight to prison. Don't think other people haven't tried the same thing

BBC in your ass and mouth at the same time in a prison cell.

How often does that happen though? What if you were to hire homeless people to do it?

>What if you were to hire homeless people to do it?
they're homeless, not stupid.

they'd take the money and never talk to you again. what are you gonna do, call the cops?

Break their knees

Offer them more work in exchange for extended cooperation. It's just a risk you have to take I guess. Similar to laundering money through "work at home moms".

>Break their knees
sure you will.
but if you're willing to use violence to make money why aren't you out mugging people?

That was a joke, read the rest of my post.

As for mugging people, it's not profitable. What are you going to rob them for? Their credit cards that will get cancelled, their ids, $50 in their wallet and their smartphone?

>tfw literally turned in someone who did exactly this

just get a real fucking job. If you were smart enough to think of this, you're smart enough to make money legitimately

>clothing
>jewelry
>sex
>smartphones
>cash

>clothing
nice. Sweaty, used clothes - likely not even designer. Zero resale value. Asking people to strip in public while you mug them would take up a lot of time.

>jewelery
besides wedding bands most people don't have much.

>sex
Now you're turning a mugging into an aggravated rape? Leaving behind tons of evidence?

>smartphones
iphones get locked. Used phones don't have great resell value.

>Cash
Almost no one carries over $100 cash on them.

The only way this would work is targeted robbery, but that would require a lot of effort and not be as readily available.

assume all atms have cameras,
now what?

Go at night and conceal face? I think some don't have cameras.

where a mask

You are literally retarded. You have beat Riley's high score of stupidity

>What are the downsides of this? Is there any?

you could probably get away with it once or twice. but you will get busted eventually.

You are literally the greatest person on earth. You have beat jesus christs high score of being awesome to other people.

If you are doing all that work, why not just buy a ton in bulk off of small hardware stores and mom/pop establishments? They don't have cameras and sell items that are liquid.

ATMs have cameras and can call the police. You don't need pin numbers to buy lawn mower from Al's hardware.

>call in sick to work/friends/etc
>disguise looks (fake beard, wig/cap, maybe makeup, etc)
>use the time you're supposedly at home sick to go withdraw money on out waaay out of town ATMs
>never get caught

Stay mad cucks.

>tfw in a few days I get mysterious withdrawals from personal account

Also OP extra points if you actually manage to catch the fluu from a friend, get a doctor to validate your alibi.

Just do it at night senpai

yeah cops will be sleeping lol

I feel like you may as well buy shit online. Seems far safer and less sketchy, albeit with a lower yield.

This is better but only if you have a secure drop point, and dont mind ruining said drop point

True but what about online goods?

Id imagine giftcards and for example virtual game currency to work.

Also - how about tickets for sporting events? Those could be sold in person on CL couldn't they?

>put ad out looking for workers
>get a bunch of resumes
>use their resumes to apply for other jobs on their behalf
>have them get paid directly to your bank, take a chunk and put the rest in the other persons bank so they never know
>do this to thousands of people
>make beautiful passive income and live a luxurious NEET life going around and getting drunk with people

It is easy to make money if you have no regard for others feelings, but I've always thought about how easy this would be to get a simple dank passive income.

How do you plan on swapping your bank info in for theirs in the real employers payroll system?

Have you ever actually gotten a job? Payroll info doesnt go on the resume, and no one is going to put some other info when their employer asks where to send the money

Become a tagger a few days before you plan any other operations. Hide your face, and just slap anti-trump stickers over the camera on the ATM.

Hit a bunch of them on a friday night, and some will likely still be covered on Saturday.

Respond pls
I imagine sporting event tickets to be perfect for this.

>anti trump

For what purpose? Put stickers with a real message

People won't question your motives; If they think it's obviously political speech, they might be less likely to make a connection to other events.

Makes sense I guess.

Honestly one of my dreams is getting very rich(maybe from crime or not) and donating lots of money to political causes in favor of White people. Not sure if it's a feasible idea but id love to be able to use money for good rather than narcissistic pursuits.

You're basically starting a temp agency. They don't seem to have problems. Temp agency hires somebody, businesses hire the temp agency. Temp does work. Business pays agency. Agency pays temp. I'm sure you could also charge a fee in return for a worker as the previous poster described. Code boot camps pretty much do this.

I dont really have a good answer for you or I would have.

It sounds feasible as long as you dont over do it. Every customer will be a liability

Id imagine that movie tickets would be perfect.

1) No link back to you purchasing them fraudulently
2) I can't imagine how they'd be chargebacked once fraud had been discovered. Would they invalidate the ticket, and put the seat back up for sale? - doubtful.

A temp agency doesnt have problems because theyre a legitimate business that negotiates contracts with employers.

How are you planning on doing what a temp agency does without a real business?

They will be linked back to whatever IP you purchased from. If youre even considering this Im sure that shouldnt be a problem for you.

They can probably see on camera who picked up the tickets, but this isnt for sure. They will be able to describe the buyer if so. If not, they will catch on if you dont spread out your area pretty far.

Either way, like I said, it should work in limited amounts.

Guess I wasn't clear enough!

1) you would of course use proxies, vpn, public wifi what have you.

2) THIS IS THE KEY PART: you print them out online, e-tickets as they are called? This is the key fundamental of this plan. It eliminates the risk of picking them up.

I realize it's a bad example now. But, I'm sure it's possible to do something like a code bootcamp, but for business. You could even structure it like a MLM for extra fun.

>they're homeless, not stupid
Actually, most homeless people will not screw you over like that. I don't know what it is, but those smelly drunks are surprisingly honest when you give them money to do something for you.

just rob an armored car

lots easier and quicker cash

My advice, don't fuck with google or any companies linked to them. They are 10 steps ahead of you.

However I was talking to a guy who works for Walmart fraud security and they literally do nothing if they catch you.

But in reality user, take a good look at your life. Ask yourself what you have to lose. Is it worth it? Are a young middle class guy set for college/a career? Is it worth losing all that? This isn't a game. If you're caught your life is pretty much over. If you are a poor NEET on the verge of bankruptcy then maybe it is worth it.

>don't fuck with google or any companies linked to them

what made you connect google with OP's post?

also could you be more detailed about Walmart fraud security? in what way... using illegitimate cards?

I'm just saying. I've done my research on that forbidden fruit. I got pretty damn far to. Then I realized how I would have lost before it even started. Gmail, google searches, google adsense running in the background on nearly every website you visit, and youtube searches. They have everything. You're using Tor? That's cute have fun trying to card without javascript. Oh you got Whonix? Oh and you got that shit working with socks5 too? Congrats trying to get that OS to do what I want nearly drove me insane. Great now you can card... wait they have searches of you looking up how to use whonix. So if a package was delivered to Lincon, Nebraska all they would need to do is search through who was looking up Whonix related content in that region.

Just a little tangent explaining what I mean by don't fuck with google or any company linked to google. If you look at their privacy policy they will happily give away all your info to a 3rd party if they even suggest it involves fraud. That's right, any company, not the police, can go to google to help them catch you.

I didn't talk to him long but he said it was policy to just let them go. I'm also not sure if he worked for fraud online or in store.

What's wrong with what he said?

You can buy a used iPod or iPhone for like $60 on eBay, and use public wifi somewhere to make your purchases/research.

>not just writing malware that causes atm to dispense cash

get with the times, geezer

fortune.com/2016/11/21/cybercrime-bank-atm-buhtrap/

and do not forget to shitpost to reveal your IP.

Seems challenging

rule number 1

get very greedy so you won't get caught because you will have more money then your government ;)

Riley who?

The ones without cameras also have a bucnh of security cameras surrounding them. ATMs literally have actual money inside them, unsecured ones would get busted into v quickly.

they have cameras inside the cinema you dumb fuck, how do you think they know some faggot isn't recording the movie with RED?

How will they do more work with broken knees?

I think you misunderstood his post.

Why are you calling people dumb fucks when he's clearly talking about printing out e-tickets, as in using your printer and computer to print tickets and sell them on craigslist.

You might be the dumbfuck instead.

This.

no man, they will check who was searching to buy an ipod in ur area!!!11!!! BUSTED

jeezus , nvm JUST DO IT ,lol, there are literally no risks there are way too much people on this earth so they will never atch you ,trust.jpg insert dildo in anus op. wow.

>That was a joke

You know what else is a joke?

[spoiler]You.[/spoiler]

for you

By faggot. Scam somewhere else

Reported AND SAGE