pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZN9-geD0Yg
youtu.be/5kGOYyeHv94?t=1m40s
oddshot.tv/shot/UzrGNvE7GNtIwZbGgvvg24-z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sfv s2

Put mommy in S3!

Why did they have to make the unga characters sound so fucking retarded / annoying

OUUUAAH !! OUAAAAH!!!

Infuriating

>he doesn't main a shoto and zangief

>sf

So what can Chun AA with now that st.lk is nerfed? All her other options are garbage.

Play Rashid's game

Reminder that SFV is still a good game and season 3 will fix everything

sf5 running like shit since the akuma update anyone else having issues? i keep getting dc'd with error 40002 from battle lounges, ranked and casuals often on loading in or at the start of the second round

im thinking its something to do with dinput support maybe

>playing on pc

You deserve it for cheating and reducing your input lag.

does sf5 have an offline mode? Can you still earn fight money offline in these modes?

Also how many rounds are the matches online where you do earn fight money? Is it just first to 2 wins?

Saw someone complain about chaining hits in the last thread, here's a helpful video
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZN9-geD0Yg

you're that guy from the last thread aren't you... you should do some homework instead of clogging up this thread with basic questions

This is making me want to play some GG again.

But im trying to be less shit at SF5 first. Is there a way to setup the dummy in training mode to kinda help with hit confirms on random normals?

Ive been mostly playing Juri and while i am comfortable with her attacks i would like to practice when i get a random hit off one.

I wasn't planning on getting it but now that I'm at the checkout, I'm starting to second-guess myself and think maybe I should get SF5 while I have the money. I always wanted to get it, but never knew when I would. Just some last minute shit since I might not get another chance to get new games in a while

>youtu.be/5kGOYyeHv94?t=1m40s
>When the fight starts, the battle is set at sundown. When one character reaches match point, the sun goes down and a red moon takes its place over the mountains in the background. If the match gets taken to the final round, a thunderstorm descends on the area
Tekken 7 is like magic to my everything.

wake me up
before you go go

kys chainigga

ky kiske?

not gonna play your ape masher bro

The core gameplay is great!

You need to realize that when people post something they like, they only post is because they want to.
No one cares about you user.

yeah but i'm not going to play your ape masher, you can stop begging now

Tekken would be kinda fun if every character didn't play the same.

Here's to hoping SC6 gets revealed next year.

Good, go back and play your own ape masher then.

That shit is very cool.

I'm a sucker for dynamic stuff in fighting games, especially when they're done right. Also one of the reasons why I think stage themes in SFV are better than character themes.

what does ken even say when he does his throw?
>woah woah, woah woaah
its annoying as hell

He's saying "Holy shit skullgirls looks bad.:

Just set it to random block so sometimes it blocks, sometimes it doesn't.

wud jam!!

Why is Jam so shit? Hard combos and it's impossible to actually land a hit to start them in the first place.

It will not be magic anymore once you'll find out that the netcode is still going to be TT2 tier.

there wouldn't happen to be any goobers in here.. would there?

Fuck.

Who Fighting Herds/ in here?

Fuck off furry

Tekken would be more fun if everyone played like ling.

People are starting to forget how best capcom made grappler looks like. OHOHOHOHO

How do I into Fightcade?

Why do Nemo and Daigo feel like Gief is top tier?

Superior oujo

st.lk xx Lariat is OP

Will you buy P5U?

tfw joining top japanese players lopbbies and they sometimes play me because of the novelty

t-thanks nuki

you first :^)

I unironically liked all the animal costumes

>"hurr durr why is this character so broken?"
>Proceeds doing a V-Trigger only Air fireball combo that depletes his entire V-Gauge from a CH status

ISDD is really retarded most of the time.

He's also saying that Guile is not that strong in S2, lol.

i agree with isdd's opinions on cammy 100% tbqh

Who dares to enter the MAYhem?!?

A character player, especially a top tier player, will never admit that the character he's playing is top tier or just strong.

Because in s2 top tier are either gorillas with comeback vtrigger (balrog, urien, laura, akuma), defensive characters who can still fuck you up with momentum (guile, gief) and rushdown characters with great normals and anti-airs (cammy, rashid) that's your top 8 this season

Yeah, I hope it will have Yu in it though

What did he say about Cammy?

What is the most deep and complex fighter and why?

Would V skill have been better if it was just a universal move for everyone instead of forcing gimmick shit that might as well not even exist for half the cast?

seems hype desu

back mp is too good an anti-air for a character with a dp and covers an absurb area behind her, her st.mp is one of the stupidest normals in the game and ex divekick giving a completely free left/right mixup on any hit is dumb

maybe if p5 ever comes out

This sounds much more fun and interesting than S1, at least.

If that means we're going to see more of Urien, Rashid and Laura shenanigans I think that's a good step forward. These characters are arguably some of the most fun in terms of tech and comeback potential.

>urien and laura
>fun

i take it you don't actually play the game

I agree that it'll be more fun than s1 let's see what they do with s2 dlc chars

>Urien
>Not fun

Yeah. Sim shouldn't have bad matchups at all!

speaking of streamboars laura will be complained about but rashid and urien are the most spectator friendly chars in the game so i think kappa will like s2

>Alex left to sit in irrelevance for another season
This isn't the life I asked for

desu i think the cammy sim matchup is close to even in S2 anyway

necalli is still the worst

King of Fighters, the thinking mans game

You unironicall take the knot.

Not Johnny that is for sure.

Urien isn't fun to play against at all senpai. He's a blast to play tho

I think hes more fun to play against than most other match ups. good strenghts but predictable

Just have to v-reversal his trigger on block and you're fine

Then make a pastebin of it and add it to these Generals so people will STOP asking the basic questions of "Is Street Fighter V worth the $20 Christmas clearance price if I hate playing online and I just want to veg to the game like I did with Alpha 3" and such.

Balrog, Necalli, Vega, Laura

Who should I learn and why?

SFV because all the depth come from conditioning and reading your opponent, an idiot will never win against an intelligent man in SFV (offline).

Who should I use in DnD Shadow of Mystara

Rog is currently posturing for top gorilla position this season. I honestly think he is worse to deal with than Urien.

Necalli is still pretty good

Laura is queen gorilla.

Learn sf2, 3 or 4

Throws
I said fighting games, not tech demos.

Who is the viable thinking mans character this season?

Nobody, you either out-gorilla or die to jump-ins.

Juri?

Oh, you said viable.

Then Claw, maybe? Also Ryu is much less gorilla now.

>Laura is queen gorilla.

With what normals she's gorilla?

Is s2 ook ook the season?

I guess I'll just play Rashid again

Post 30sec of yourself playing sf2, 3 or 4. Those are not tech demos right? :)

It means now "a character I don't like"
Deal with it goober.

this is the only thing keeping me from getting excited for t7
everything about it looks so good but i know its barely going to be playable

Why does sfv have to be so shitty in looks and gameplay?

Beta was great. I wish we could go back.

Tag 2 was great unless you lived in brasil

I love how people who played SF4 for years are now complaining about netcodes that are better than that was.

>Tag 2 was great
lol

Pretty sure TT2 netcode was even worse than SFIV's netcode, so the comparison doesn't really stand up.

rashid is top tier and high iq in season 2
oddshot.tv/shot/UzrGNvE7GNtIwZbGgvvg24-z

anyone sfv/kofxiv/umvc3 eu?

What happened to that RQ system they announced for S2?

even the 3ds version of sf4 had better netcode than ttt2 lmao

>pretty sure
Have you even played Tag2?

The paladin, your friends are gonna need those hands

Yes, and the netcode sucked ass.

It got implemented and now Wolfkrone doesn't rage quit anymore.

It wasn't.

SF4's netcode was at it's best on GFWL of all things.

Tag 2 was like butter unless you had a shit connection period to the person you played