Gibson guitar

Wasn't sure where to ask but does anyone know how much this Gibson guitar is worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

guitardaterproject.org/gibson.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's no Gibson. Looks like a SG knockoff.

You sure mother fucker

What's the serial number?

can i post the serial and not get screwed or am i being paranoid

Post it.

You don't have to worry about that.
All of that information is very public in order to date instruments.

bump still don't know how much its worth..

Gibson's are typically pretty premium guitars. Try searching around on instrument forums or comparing the price of the model on what it's going for on ebay. And no, giving out the serial number won't screw you over. It's used for identifying purposes such as make, model, year made, color, etc.

Its a physical object, not a bank account

Where would I type the serial. I deleted the picture because I'm really paranoid about it and I need money for my car

>guitar necks can't be replaced

if you really wanna know 100% the authenticity of it you have to open it up to see the electronics.

But anyways if this guitar is legit I'll have to say you'll at least get $3,000 online. Don't even bother bringing it to a guitar shop. They'll literally ask $250 for it.

Pawn shop will probably ask $50 for it.

Lmao yeah today I brought it to a guitar shop and they said they'd give me 800

Wait what would I look for in the electronics

They were really hoping you were an idiot then if they were asking slightly below 1k

Sell it online. Again I don't know if this is real or not but just say it's customized considering that's a weird pickguard and those aren't the usual humbucker pickups SG's usually come with

Just don't.

Thanks for the help. Guess ill drop it off and let eBay deal with it

Gibson SG Jr 1968 Burgundy

here you go you stupid cunt
guitardaterproject.org/gibson.aspx
now get the fuck off our board