/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Class-based Jew Gacha returning for New Years, no confirmation on Limiteds returning

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>not adding news to the op
Shitter everywhere.

Sita when?

This is especially relevant today

xth for best archer

Manaka when?

You're right I better commit sudoku.

gae

>People still think 1900 is a rule rather than just TM telling them "we're not adding shit like Hitler because people are still butthurt about them"
Neck yourselves
There's a literal someone from the future on the original work of the franchise, granted he's not a proper heroic spirit but you don't have to be one to be a servant.

Reminder that you're the reason DW is going bankrupt.

>not adding the New Year info

I just wanted scathatch in the new year gatcha damnit jewlight works

W&H

Reminder that Harambe had become a Heroic Spirit

Hitler was born prior to 1900, shitlord. So if that was the purpose of the rule, it sure failed it's task.

It's a rule to stop Servants like Trump appearing.

MANAKA IS CUTE

>tfw ywn be Arthur and can have cute loli and plain hanakana

If they added Scathach to the paid gacha it would mean she'd never get a rate-up again, DW chose to do the right thing

Post with dubs will be my new ID name

>It's a rule to stop Servants like Trump appearing.
Rin the only person who's ever mention the rule right?

>it was only bait

>was going to roll for amakusa
shit. So Cu is the only servant I care enough to roll for now(aside from what I already have), as I am a bit of a cu fag and would like to complete my dog collection while simultaneously getting a 5 zerker that hits hard.
Problem is I have the Nurse. Don't get me wrong I love the nurse and would roll this gacha in a heartbeat if I didn't already have her. But her at np2 would only be painful and useless. I'm scared.

Faggot, like what you are for asking dubs on Veeky Forums

IIRC she didn't even say it was a rule, she just said it was harder to be a HS in modern times. BL have been pushing it as a concrete part of the lore for years because they hate the idea of Servants with guns.

I love Eli!

Jew gacha of what class are you going to roll or you're won't roll at all?
I'm going for Casters, need Waver for a meme team.

I would say the fact that not a single post 1900s HS exists yet is a pretty big confirmation.

I am only rolling the gacha with limited servant

Rider. I want Cu Alter too but I already have Nightingale and Vlad so it's too risky.

They're two wizards about to mana transfer it's a totally normal thing, don't you mana transfer with your fellow magus? Are you a fag or something?

this guy has 11 on his name so I guess you're shit outta luck Faggot

Did someone translate System Keraunos from the mats?

>Shiki
>EMIYA
>Kerry

CGs can be summoned as Servants so sure, you can summon Servants from the future. Doesn't mean those Servants are Heroic Spirits instead of something else.

Reddit please go.

Go back to your shitty site

Shitlord

Jeanne Alter thread.

Going for the Jack coin flip.

>not a single post 1900s HS exists yet
They do, you just have BL shifting the goalposts, just like they do every time something comes out that destroys their headcanon.
>oh no you have to be BORN before the year 1900 exactly
>1899 is fine but 1900? No
>never mind that we have a Servant who did literally every single thing she was famous for and everything that impacts her NP and skills in WW1

And that's even before you get into the dozens of OC Typemoon characters who are Servants.

It's not fair.
Living as a mere human is suffering

>because they hate the idea of Servants with guns.
But guns existed before 1900s?

No.

Just blew your quartz void is gonna be a welfare anyways.

>not mana transferring with your dad

I'm here. Post mats and I'll translate.

Actually isn't there an imgur album or something? Could someone make one?

We are talking about memes that BL started pushing back when the most recent non-Emiya Servant was Kojirou from the 16th century.

And before you say that there were guns back then, BLs response would be they were shitty and no one important used them, also muh nasu quote about guns being easy modo

Two CGs and a Pseudo-Servant.

Still not one Heroic Spirit born after 1900. You're only going to win if Assassin Simo happens.

Loving this gae OP.

>have Okita, Merlin, Jeanne Alter and Vlad
>Know that just about any Caster would be good
>Jack would be fine too
>Merlin is a mini Jeanne
>Still want to roll for the chance of getting her

I CAN'T DECIDE

Her doujin about raping Arthur when?

>they do
Emiya, Shiki and Kerry aren't Heroic Spirits, mate.

Servants aren't literally the same thing as HS if you haven't been paying attention.

>oh look the same lore discussion we already rehashed a hundred times before
Y'all never tire, do ya?

I doubt she will.
I made my final rolls for Merlin this morning here, back to saving.
What we need is a freebie welfare Archer Cupid Eli for Valentine's.

>Merlin is a mini Jeanne
>When he's flat out better than her in every way

>also muh nasu quote about guns being easy modo
That was the quote about guns not being able to be NPs because they were mass produced right? which doesnt say you can't have a gunner as a HS, just that is more about skill that the weapon

>WWII servants
>servants

>Still not one Heroic Spirit born after 1900.
Still no lore that says they can't be.
>example is clearly talking about Mata Hari
>muh CGs
Reading comprehension.

who's book is this

What 4 servants do you want?

thanks aniki

Did they mention how many rare prisms to unlock Da Vinci CE? I will burn Sumanai and Stheno for it, but I don't think I could burn 5 servants.

>footfags

Check the damn page.

One day, maybe

I don't follow

Where's the Beowulf mats page?

>Want to roll for Nightingale
>Might get Vlad and be spooked as all hell
>Rolling for Sanzou is even worse since I don't want either Waver or Tamamo
fuck what should I do

There is nothing in lore that stops modern people from becoming servants
TM just doesn't want to do that because of meta reasons

Someone will scan Wada fanbook right?
Right?

Can you translate what Helena's NP actually does?

The quote was Nasu saying guns can't be NPs because they are too easy to kill people with since you can just train hard and git gud, totally ignoring that that's how literally every single weapon works.

We have NPs that revolve around guns, Servants who are here because they were good with guns, and a Servant who has bullets as NPs, but no guns can't be NPs t. BL

I'm an EOP, sorry. Is it 1 for each, or 3 for all of them?

Servant = Heroic Spirit unless talking about a non-HS variant Servant. Someone from WWII couldn't even be a Pseudo-Servant unless they interacted with a Grail.

Purposely ignored your example because it was pure bitching about the canon not fitting your headcanon and not an actual argument on your part.

Mata Hari was born prior to 1900. Doesn't matter if most of her active fame came from 1900's.

>he doesnt know

It's not mentioned so we don't know yet.

Like what 4* rarity servants do you also want? The gacha gives you one of those or at least the chance of getting them too.

It's too late user. Epic trolls have pushed the hate for Wada and the related servants so it will never happen now.

They really need to buff Launch 5*s soon, just look at Arturia and Jeanne who are hardly used anymore.
Plus if the game keep getting powercreeped people will stop spending money on such a shitty game.

So why is there a Liz called Void Liz? Does she have anything to do with the Root?

>Calls the other user's argument headcanon to justify his headcanon

Who /castergachca/ here?

>Not all EX

>samefags to support his headcanon

Find one (1) quote in any Typemoon work ever that says you can't be a HS if you were born after the year 1900.

Saying you don't need proof because it hasn't happened yet is not an argument, you are the ones making the claim that 1900 is the cut off so you need to prove it.

The current status is that it becomes harder to be a HS as time goes on, not that there's a definite cut off point. Feel free to prove me wrong, if you even reply since you don't have anything to back yourselves up with.

Also stop namefagging.

I wonder, do cannons count in the "no guns" meme?

>have to wait 24 hours before paid gacha is available

Lads

Say DW add a feature where for 10 quartz you can fuse two CEs into one so it'll be 1 CE with both effects for 1's cost, will you do it?

Limitations would be
>components can't be the same CE
>Components can't be different stars (Eg 5* + 5*)
>components can't be L/B'd version

Which two would be OP? I was thinking about brave liz + joint recital

Maybe? Blackbeard and Drake shoot cannons for their NPs. Drakes cannons are apparently actually highly advanced laser weaponry though.

Did you know there's UBW TCG?

I have the undeniable proof that the 1900 shit is false. During a conversation with with some random student in Extra he said that he summoned Neil Armstrong, that was born in 1930. BTFO

Kaleidoscope + Black Grail

This would break the game so hard I don't even want to talk about it.

No thanks, I already have four 5* Casters

Both Rin and Daddy Rin say the most recent are from 1900. We haven't had one Heroic Spirit born post 1900. You only win the argument once we have some random WWII general born after 1900 as a Heroic Spirit.

>no one called Armstrong was born before the year 1900
He didn't say Neil
inb4 it was Grand Rider Lance Armstrong

That's bordering on compugacha territory.

I always see cards like these. Are they legitimate official card games or some BR/chink knock off?

Thank you