Is our time the time that moral dropped at the lowest point ?

Is our time the time that moral dropped at the lowest point ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, you just grew up.

If anything, Western Society is more moral now than ever. We don't bayonet rioters, and a lot of Western countries do not sentence people to death anymore.

So immoral.

I've seen worse in the late 90's.

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers." - Socrates

In other words, no

But that's all good. What's immoral is women being sluts

is that bitch balding

the late 90s really were like some kind of weird social experiment where anything traditional was despised. nothing was sacred.

9/11 brought people back to earth pretty quick.

I don't get it, what's wrong with the picture?

Nope, you're just getting old

He's probably 12

reminder that just 50 years ago, sluts like Kim Kardashian will be thrown into jail or burned at stake instead of allowing to show her silicon ass on some cheap magazines.

No, our morals drop to the lowest points during war or genocides, when we stop viewing other people as people and instead see them as nusances. Cannibalism, rape, murder in pure blood, and other all sorts of human "quirks" become magnetified in situations where life and death hang in the balance and humanity stops mattering.

>2016-50
>1966
>sluts like Kim Kardashian will be thrown into jail or burned at stake
Where, in Saudi Arabia?

Sluts like Kim Kardashian are bog standard in Playboy magazines. Nothing Special.

That devilish rock n' roll. Elvis is thrusting his pelvis into HELLFIRE!

Thats a made up quote you fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

What does this sentence even mean?

(Also morality is subjective. Don't be stupid.)

>Is our time the time that moral dropped at the lowest point ?
If you live in Syria, Iraq or Sudan then yes. If you live in the west then no.

>how dare a woman give pussy to anyone but me REEEEEE

>women are being sluts but I am still a virgin
>western society must be falling apart

two things.
1: You assume that because Socrates was complaining about stuff, that means these complaints aren't valid. But if you start with 10 one day, then 9 the next, then 8 the one after that, you're going down, and so on
2. You assume that morality of a society can only go down, when it can go both up and down.

So all in all, you=BTFO

Thats relative.

You mean when playboy was all the rage?

Who the fuck still does that besides niggers when at war?

The Hippie era was worse in terms of how people behaved.
But in terms of stated morals we are probably pretty bad, considering we have Slut walks and mainstream magazines like Cosmopolitan saying women should be huge sluts in order to be happy.

Socrates didn't say that. And even if he did, Athens was in decline during his life.

This fake quote is used to defend anything that gets worse.

Remember last time German went in war?

I'm talking about modern times where we can drone the shit out of people in a nice air conditioned room

Btw, this fake Socrates/Plato quote started appearing in the late 60's, where morality did decline and complaints were not the "same as always".

You can look at the results of that decline on the high mortality rate, divorce, etc of the generation that reached adulthood in that era compared with those that came before and after.