/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

Waiting Edition

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
ttps://discord.gg/qJHXHvz

Horde:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
>warriors
>not top DPS

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft nostalrius

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l46b9/the_chinese_problem_the_biggest_attempt_at/
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5l44zg/are_criticism_posts_being_deleted/
youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
github.com/shirsig/aux-addon
youtube.com/watch?v=xiaNe6k36GA
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5l551n/osoc_open_season_on_china/
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5kumqg/elysium_does_not_use_nostalrius_core/dbslsy2/?context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l46b9/the_chinese_problem_the_biggest_attempt_at/
When and how are we gonna kill every redditor on this earth to make this a worthwile place?

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5l44zg/are_criticism_posts_being_deleted/

Can someone screenshot Suzerain's post please.

Just waiting on Daddy Trump to give us the signal of when to strike down the Chink Menace. We're going to stop their global warming, their cheap knock-offs, and their gold farming all in one fell swoop! Just wait, my brother!

Hey faggots.

Anyone interested in playing a pure world pvp guild on Nost where we hunt down chinks and people from this shitty fucking general and post their dead bodies here for fun?

>enter thread
>see

The Bully Boys are back and they're coming for you.

based

>tfw they made FF cry

>going through threads on reddit
>people actually complaining that world pvp is ganking
>they only enjoy fighting people when they are close to their level and the gankers are "griefers"
what is wrong with this site

Is horde or ally gonna be better for raiding on fresh server?

>mfw WW3 will be Russia + US + Best Korea vs China

Horde usually has the better raiders, but with good raiders comes and atmosphere of elitism (which I like, but a lot of people hate it)

>tfw playing on a private server
youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

xth for cute undead girls

>horde has better raiders
>on nost

Coalition + Nost completely dominate the top horde guilds

Updated.

Finally managed to tame Deathmaw. What do i name it? I was thinking something anti Chinese. Any suggestions?

Is Ruthlessness or Improved Poisons better for Horde Combat swords rogues?

spitrice ?

Ricecooker.

from what i can see, they have made the ban appeals forum hidden, so you can only see your own threads in there now.

Fucking state of these retards defending this shit.

Just ban VPNs

Jongrow shashow

(Chinese Killer)

taiwanisbest

Chinkiller. When messaged by Pottu banning you for racism feign ignorance saying the pet's name is "chin killer".

Added to the camp list

When i'm 60 i'm literally gonna camp these chink fuckers for hours every single day, enjoy getting whipped by your supervisor because your gold/hour is down you slanty eyed, same headed twat

ban appeals gone, elysium is cooperating with china confirmed

#OSoC my dude

What's that hashtag mean

>what is wrong with this site
in my opinion at least, it's honestly not just a reddit thing. Forums in general foster circlejerks and hivemind/echo-chamber type nonsense, and reddit's particularly stupid upvote/downvote system contributes and reinforces that pretty heavily.
Not to mention any "fan forum", official or otherwise, is going to be mostly populated with fanboy types or people very very interested in being a forum warrior.

It's very interesting since on paper the internet should be bringing tons of viewpoints and making communication and "breaking down barriers" easier, but in practice it amounts to various hugboxes that stay insulated from opposing opinions.

I know that's a lot of words to say "reddit sucks lol" but i do find it fascinating and unfortunate.

Open Season on Cucks

guys how fucked i am raiding wise if i work from 10pm to 6 am server time ?
usually just 5 days a week but it looks like i cant find a single guild that raids during the day or a bit earlier than usual .

Anyone know why poison/rebuff addons? Opts WeaponRebuff loads normally but doesn't work (doesn't remember the buffs) and using /wr gives me an error

You know what? I'm out.

Fuck this chink cock sucking SJW server.

Enjoy being overrun by the gooks. Having a large portion of the server consist of people who don't speak your language nor have any intention of interacting with you except for selling you gold or farming you for honor has nothing to do with the classic WoW experience.

How do i join up? is there a discord?
I want to camp some daughter drowning scum.

It's perfect

comfy interface

Can we get the "camp gooks" shit started on reddit and the forums? If the whole server makes a concerted effort to make their life hell a lot of them may move on

>The Barrens during the morning sunrise/evening sunset.

Allycucks never get to experience this beauty.

Which is why the idea behind anonymous forums is so great. The problem seems to be that there doesn't seem to be any well moderated anonymous forums that encompass a wide range of topics, sort of like Veeky Forums or reddit. Imagine Veeky Forums with a lot less shitposting or reddit without the hugbox/shitty layout/awful mods/karma/upvotes/personalities tied to account name/endless reposting in order to garner karma. You know what, forget about reddit. In any case, anonymous posting is good, FFA shitposting central like Veeky Forums is just what happens with poor moderation.

Any using Aux from
github.com/shirsig/aux-addon ?

Clicking auctions can set the price, but in retail, it will scale based on the stack size. This just seems to match the price that's clicked?

u know ratchet is a nuetral hub right?

>Neutral guards on nost
lol

I think it just sets the price yeah

Where did you get that font?

>xenophobia

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=xiaNe6k36GA

they will just delete your post for "xenophobia"

Any way to mod that?

the bully boys are in IF right now

It won't fly on reddit. Even if you portrayed it as "combatting gold farmers" and never using the c-word, people will interpret it as racism/xenophobia and pee a little in the excitement and rush of being the first to let you know and collect upvotes. Followed by the mods removing the thread.
The Nostalrius subreddit has much more lax moderation and any efforts should be made there - it will be removed from wowservers and elysiumproject swiftly however.

Keep in mind that arguments that have worked so far are things like highlighting the disparity regarding when a server queue is in place, showcasing strange moderating and leniency towards obvious gold sellers, and rampant botting in order to spam/getbanned/repeat.
Most faggots on reddit will consider the spam as not a big deal as using an addon will make it impact them less, ie "it doesn't bug me so who cares".

Anything overtly racial will be disregarded, which is ironic as chinks are the most blatantly racist culture on the planet and consider lying/fucking over westerners as a hobby.

>mfw a Warlock dude sit at Goldshire inn managing a quiz contest (50 lore questions) and give gold for the winners
pretty cool

Letting the Chinese do their thing and punishing people for criticizing it is a death sentence to the server.

>LITERALLY NO QUEUE
GUYS?

>Bro, you can't just one-shot people--

It's the Runescape font

>18 fucking minutes
>opens with "hey whaddup muddafuckaz its yo boy"

Comon man, don't make me sit through this fucking shit. I asked how to join or if there was a discord, not for some wigger's goddamn podcast.

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5l551n/osoc_open_season_on_china/

Upvote or whatever the fuck for visibility before it gets deleted

Serverhost get 1% percentage small of sale. Sales helping cost of mentanence and uptake. Stop acting childrenish we not hurting any one.

just watch the fucking video, retard

>le reddit army

kys

>OK melee group, we've just gotta take out the healer firs-

>Paladin sets
>Spirit
No ty

You can't just give me a few details without shilling some faggot video? Fuck off then.

>human mage

>Pretending like they didn't choose a PvP server to gank lowbies

Anyone?

#OSoC

>Trying to level herbalism on nost

JUST

FUCKING SHIT SERVER REEEEE

Ni hao

>"trying" to level skinning

How long into the new server before they start banning people for camping chinks

> be Chinese
> wakeup for work
>elevator is shut down because it cut someone in half
> use stairs instead
> can't use car because garage collapsed on it
> barely avoid getting swallowed by a sidewalk sinkhole
> narrowly dodge a car that rolls over a 4 year old child
> pass by a guy beating a toddler and curb-stomping his head
> pause for a breather
> nearly asphyxiate from the terrible air pollution
> finally make it to the train station
> escalator eats guy in front of me
> 10 people are trampled to death trying to get on the train
> train derails killing hundreds
> crawl out the rubble and stumble to a river for a drink
> get cancer from the river water
> finally get to work
> clock in at the gold farm and light a cigarette
> resulting explosion vaporizes four city blocks

Why is China so shit?

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5kumqg/elysium_does_not_use_nostalrius_core/dbslsy2/?context=3

kek 99 interfacing

I'm not normally the type to gank lowbies but this chink spam shit and the pussy faggot admin staff that lets them do it has pushed me over the edge. I'm going to kill every xiao I see and keep a list of all the chinese guilds so I can gank them if they're enemy and ninja their loot or kick them from groups if they're friendly.

I'm just going to be a mage, poopsock my way to 60 and prevent as many as possible from leveling up on the new server

those fucking webms

Your layered use of meme arrows and citation marks has obfuscated the point you're trying make.

Welcome to #OSoC brother

let it flow, young sithlord

I'm saying leveling skinning on nost is easy.

is it horde or alliance?

add one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077

what is osoc?

where do I level at 27?
I'm out of quests in memesbrad.

There should be a branch on both faction for maximum impact

glad to be playing nost again

I went to retail wow and it lagged the shit out of my computer, not sure why. but vanilla nost doesn't lag and i'm having a blast

screenshot from yesterday

unironically one of the worst specs I've ever seen

why dont the trannies simply commit suicide?

What's the best shit to farm for money?

I've actually had no problems with that. Way easier than mining.

dont bully 800x640 user

most of them did

OSoC is alliance but the discord is meant for crossfaction cooperation to achive the common goal.

1k needles

>rush to stv with aoe grind/efficient routing
>have monopoly to animals and gatherables
>day 2 finish stv+hinterlands
>50 by day 3
>max lvl day 4
>gank everybody for a week and become e-famous

could this work